Highschool DxD: Unlimited Bla...

By Yuto_Fuyuki

Just a idea I got inspired from the Fate Series in general and I don't really have a good summery to put but... More

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: E-Rank Luck
Chapter 3: Faker Vs Knight
Chapter 4: Are you my Master?
Chapter 5: Siblings
Chapter 6: Inferno
Chapter 7: Truth
Chapter 8: Duel
Chapter 9: Fake
Chapter 10: Knight Vs Knight
Chapter 11: Preparation
Chapter 12: Hellish Training
Chapter 13: Archer Card
Chapter 14: A Mother's Will
Chapter 15: Sword of Promise Victory
Chapter 16: Assassin of Red and Black
Chapter 17: Parent
Chapter 19: Sisterly Love
Chapter 20: Saint
Chapter 21: Vampire
Chapter 22: Natural Enemy
Chapter 23: Emiya and Kotomine
Chapter 24: Carnage
Chapter 25: Light and Dark
Chapter 26: Aftermath ( Rewritten)
Annoucement Part 2

Chapter 18: Magical Girl

13.7K 182 199
By Yuto_Fuyuki

"W-Why....Why is Father here!?" Yelled the knight of Rebellion as she stared at the Lancer Servant. When she expected a new servant was about o be summoned she didn't think it would be their 'Father'. Yuto tried to calm his sister down the best he could but due to the history between the King of Knights and the Knight of Rebellion the Faker readied his command seals just in case a fight broke out. Though it was unlikely since Arturia ( Lancer) apparently loved her first child, when analyzing this version of his mother Yuto found out that this version was the one who gave birth to Mordred. His sister didn't know that yet so he'll have to tell her about this later.

Arturia watched her children interact with each other and couldn't help but smile at them. The other Servants on the other hand had mix feelings. Tomoe amd Angelica we're surprised they were meeting their master's mother while the Assassin servant watched amused. Jack however stared at Arturia with stars in her eyes, if Yuto was her father than the Lancer was her grandmother. Though it's strange how she doesn't consider Mordred to be her aunt.

"nee-san that's enough I'm gonna be late to school" Yuto said calming down Mordred who only pouted. Arturia turned her attention from her children to the parents walking in with their children. Curious she asked Angelica who was the nearest to her " What's happening?".

Angelica coughed into her hands " It's Observation Day where the parents of the students come and watch their children learn in school". The second the Lancer heard that she rushed over to Yuto and grabbed him by his uniform and dragged him towards the school. Blinking a couple of times the five servants were about to follow but most of them found it quite amusing at the situation but they were happy for him, minus Mordred who was still pouting. At least he now had a loving parent to watch him now.

With Yuto and Arturia the faker tried getting his mother to let go of him, the Lancer refused as she gave him a short scolding. She was clearly upset her own son didn't tell her about this event, ignoring the fact she was summoned mere moments ago. Sighing he watched as his own mother dragged him to school and strangely enough she was wearing normal clothing than the ones she wore when first summoned. Though if anyone were to guess Arturia looked like she was in the military since she wore a blue military uniform with a white cape.

( Remove the sword and the small blade and you be good )

However, Yuto noticed she was gaining attention from both the students and their parents. The men of both groups stared at Arturia with hints of lust due to her amazing body as the faker heard some say, which annoyed him to no end. The woman of the group specifically the mothers and wives stared at his mother in jealously as some of them scolded their sons and husbands for staring at her. Though the most annoying thing for Yuto is the increasing amount of male students curing him for hiding his Hot Mom.

It took all of his willpower not to summon every single blade in his reality Marble so that be may slaughter the entire male population in Kuoh Academy. Ether that or simply blow up the entire town with Excalibur.

Sensing his dark thoughts Arturia pinched her son's cheek and scolded him once again. Yuto had forgotten long ago how his mother treated him. Sure Lancer and Saber were both different, mentally and physically, but they were the same on how to raise and treat their child. As a child Yuto had many dark thoughts of destroying several of the neighbors kids homes or torturing them for his amusement. All due to his black hair, the thing is apparently blonde and red hair when mixed genetically will create black hair. In all honestly he looked more like his aunt than his mother or father causing others to believe he was adopted. Thus that was the result of his childhood dark thoughts, if anything he blamed Morgan for being the sister of Arthur.

His mother always did say he reminded her of her sister.

Good reason too

Deep down inside his heart Yuto missed the treatment his mother gave him, he missed the fact of having a parent entirely. A mother's love is the most important love out of them all and a father's guidance is the most important one a child should follow. When those two are robbed from the child at each a young age, the once sweet child becomes a bitter person. That was the result early on when Yuto was orphaned, he was taken in by his aunt who was a very close friend to both his mother and father. Although due to his eyes and hair color being the same as his aunt many people mistaken Yuto for being her child. While his aunt was someone he loved dearly, having been reminded of a mother you lost and someone replacing her will trigger the child. Of course he never lashed out at Aunt Rin but the pain he felt was still there.

He guessed after almost a decade had passed things changed and Yuto accepted his parents death. But he never knew that one day being transported into another world will somehow reunite you with your deceased Mother. Yuto wouldn't be surprised if there was a Servant Version Of his father considering what he heard from his aunt.

Pushing back these thoughts Yuto started to think about an even more important matter. How the hell was he explain to the supernatural beings the Lancer Servant he summoned moments ago is his biological mother? It would be had enough to explain he summoned another servant from the throne of heroes but summoning your mother to be your servant? Incest is gonna be the very first thing that comes to mind with anyone who hears it ether if their perverted or not. If any male pervert did hear about the no doubt they would spread rumors about it, Yuto one several people who would do such a thing. Plus with added bonus with this was he was gonna have to explain the thing with him being half human and half heroic spirit. Arturia ( Saber and Lancer) were human before they become heroic spirits but there has to be some explain on how a Servant can apparently mate and get pregnant with their master.

If Yuto ever met his father again he was gonna give him a right hook for not explaining this early on in his life because having a random Servant from the Sixth Holy Grail War explain you were born from a heroic spirit is quite shocking and random you know! 

Back on topic, Yuto was gonna have to avoid the ORC and Student Council for now. Though that was gonna be quite hard with the amount of attention his Servant/Mother was gaining. 

Throughout the day Yuto had to use some of his magecraft to deal with the growing fan boys. Every class he and the lancer went their would be dozens upon dozens of boys there staring at her with hearts in their eyes. What made it harder was the amount of male parents that appeared as well, even if their child was in said class or not. Lucky for him his Aunt taught him enough magecraft to knock them out or simply erase their memory on his mother. The most challenging thing however was avoiding the devils. 

No matter where he went they would appear suddenly, Rias and her peerage wanted him to come with her while Sona and her peerage would demand why there was a powerful energy signature in the school. However when both groups saw each other it instantly became a simple game of hide and seek. Whoever got the prize would keep it, Yuto happened to be that prize and his mother was just a bonus. 

" You have some interesting friends Yuto and my they aren't even human" Arturia commented as her son dragged her away from the two devil groups. 

Yuto who was now panting heavily due to running for so long blankly stared at the Lancer " Interesting? Sure, Friends? I don't think so" 

" So Senpai doesn't like us?" A Voice asked 

Looking down Yuto saw the Loli of the ORC holding onto his shirt. The Faker didn't respond as he started to run again but found that he couldn't. Koneko held on tightly to his shirt which stopped him from getting away. Soon Yuto saw Rias and her peerage appear down the hall. 

When Rias saw him she had a predator like gaze almost like she had found her prey, oh wait. " Get him!" She yelled as the ORC raced down the hall. 

Once again the Faker tried moving but Koneko still held onto him. Yuto didn't want to force the loli to let him go since she reminded him of Jack, who he literally takes care of like she was actually his own daughter. With quick thinking Yuto used Trace and out came a pack of pocky, next thing anyone knew Rias had a pack of pocky in her hands before a white hair loli tackled her and everyone behind her down.

" Sorry Tomato!" With that he ran away as far as possible. Arturia watched in amusement as if memory of her Saber Self was correct Yuto when he was younger didn't really have friends. A warm smile formed as she was glad he wasn't lonely anymore.

When Yuto saw he they were in the clear he stopped, looking around he found himself in the gym. If he was being honest this was a good place to hide, the students were mostly in the main school building with their parents and Yuto still had some classes left to attend too. So the ORC would most likely be searching for him in there still. The Student Council couldn't really look for him as much as Rias can due to them helping out with observation day.   

Sighing in relief he turned to his mother " Alright I think we're in the clear-" he stopped when he saw no one was behind him. Yuto had the look of pure horror on his face as he looked around the entire gym to see if his mother was around. To his dismay she was no where to be found. 

Meanwhile 

" Should we tell master Lancer is in the food court eating? " Tomoe asked as she watched the mother of her master instantly devour another serving of food. It was lunch time after all.

" I don't think we should disturb her since you know how Mordred Is when someone interrupts her meal time" Angelica warned.

Semiramis looked around " By the way where is Mordred?"

Jack spoke up " She's eating with Grandma"

The three Servants looked down to see Mordred next to Arturia eating tons and tons of food in minutes. You know what they say like Father ( Mother) like Son ( Daughter).

Back with Yuto

" How the hell can you loose your own Mother!? Other than death but that's a different matter all together!" Yuto yelled at no one since the faker was by himself or so he thought.

 " it really is huh stranger " A voice said behind him

Quickly turning around Yuto backed off to put some space in between himself and the person behind him. He didn't even sense they were there so in case they were hostile he would trace a sword instantly to combat them. Though if a fight did break out he would need to move the location of the battle. 

" Easy there I'm not gonna hurt you " The voice said

Looking forward Yuto saw a girl around his age or a bit older with black hair tied into twin tails with purple eyes which reminded him a bit of Irina. She wore what seemed to be a pink magical girl costume complete with a wand. Her overall appearance was strangely cute to the Faker though he had to avoid looking at her chest. Because reason number one no girl in her teen years ( unless they were a devil like Rias ) would have such plot. 

" Who are you?" Yuto managed to ask choosing to forget about what the author just wrote ( 4th Wall destroyed) 

The girl smiled and did a pose " The names Serafall Leivathan!"

End of Chapter 

Hope you all enjoyed todays chapter and the servants that will appear next are Ruler and Berserker. Jeanne and Frankenstein will most likely will appear in the next few chapters, I'll see you all next time.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.1K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
556K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
90.4K 3.1K 52
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
135K 6.3K 35
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...