Black Veil Brides: Carolyn

By amnesiacluke

It's the members of Black Veil Brides' (Andy 'Six' Biersack, Jake Pitts, Christian Coma 'CC', Jinxx, and Ashl... More

Chapter 1: Band Practice
Chapter 2: Carolyn Coma
Chapter 3: Movie Night
Chapter 4: At The Park
Chapter 5: A New Song
Chapter 6: Halloween
Chapter 7: Carolyn's Past
Chapter 8: Taking Away The Pain
Chapter 9: Almost Finished
Chapter 10: Thanksgiving
Chapter 11: The Winter Formal
Chapter 12: Christmas
Chapter 13: Andy's Birthday
Chapter 14: The Meeting
Chapter 15: Late Night Writing
Chapter 16: Valentine's Day Dance Fiasco
Chapter 17: Heaven's Calling
Carolyn's Birthday
Exams and Love Tests
Senior Prom
Graduation
Perfect Weapon
We Stitch These Wounds
The Concert
Goodbye
Le Sequel!

The First Date

11.1K 336 167
By amnesiacluke

|~*~Carolyn~*~|

Sunday, April 8

Andy patted his pocket to make sure he had his keys. He sighed in relief as he felt the familiar shape. He was sure he'd lost them and that wouldn't be a good first date impression. He smiled to himself. Today was his first date with Carolyn. He was so glad he manned up and asked her out yesterday.

He went outside to his motorcycle. He got it two weeks ago and loved it. He felt much more free in it than he felt in his car. He opened up the seat and made sure some of his things were in there. His acoustic guitar (he was going to give Carolyn some lessons), his secret stash of money, an umbrella (the weather in Ohio can be unpredictable at times), a condom, his- WAIT WHAT?

His hand reached for the little pack. I thought I got rid of those damn condoms., he thought. They were the same condoms that Ashley had gotten him for Christmas. He threw them out. He wasn't planning on that any me soon. He flipped it over to the back to find a sticky note attached to it. It read: Just in case you and Carolyn get carried away. ;) From Ashley. Andy made a mental note to kill Ashley tomorrow. Was sex the only thing going on in that guy's mind?

Andy went back into his house and sat on the couch. He wouldn't pick up Carolyn for a while. As soon as he sat on the couch, Copper jumped onto his lap and barked. He jumped off of him and ran to the kitchen. Then came back with one of his favorite toys. Mr. Squeakers. Andy smiled and took it from Copper's mouth. He squeezed it a few times and immediately thought back to when he and Carolyn went to the park with him.

Finally five o'clock rolled around. He got up and went out to his bike. He opened the seat and took his black helmet out. Then he slipped it on and rode off. When he reached the Coma's house, he parked his bike in the drive way. He took off his helmet and shook his hair free. He patted his hair down. He was sure it would've looked like a mess if he hadn't. He walked up the path and rang the door bell. CC answered it and greeted Andy with a smile.

"Hey, dude." he said.

"Hey." Andy replied. CC let him in. There was no one in the kitchen or in the living room so he figured that CC's parents weren't home.

"Carolyn will be out in a bit." CC said.

Andy started walking towards their living room and sat on the couch. CC sat next to him and took a deep breath.

"We need to talk." he said. Andy's head shot up. Starting a conversation with those four words was never good. CC continued, "So today you're going out with Carolyn on your first real date."

"Yeah." Andy said, urging CC to get on with it.

"And you know... we're dudes! Sometimes we think about stuff that girls probably aren't ready for. And-"

Andy stood up quickly. "Okay I'm not having this conversation."

CC stood up and put his hand on Andy's shoulder. With his other hand, e ran a hand through his hair. He sighed. "Look, the point is; I don't want Carolyn to get hurt. You know that's happened more than enough times for her. She's been hurt by a guy before. And what he did was totally douche like. I don't want to see her go through that again. And I especially don't want to know that one of my best friends broke her heart."

Andy spoke, "CC, I'm not going to hurt her. I'd rather kill myself than hurt Carolyn. I've never felt this way about any other girl before. She's really special to me..."

CC sighed. "Okay. Well you are a truthful guy. So I guess I'll get off your back." he said. He looked Andy fiercly in the eyes. "But if you do hurt her, you'll find one of your precious, little Batman toys up your-"

"Okay I'm ready!" Carolyn said as she came down the stairs. She was dressed casually. Andy told her to since he didn't want to take her to a fancy shmancy dinner. Maybe some other time. He honestly had no specific plan for today. They could just do whatever they want.

Andy stood up and went to her. "Hey." he said a little shyly. "So you ready?"

"Yeah." she smiled and nodded. They went out and she almost stopped when she saw Andy's motorcycle. "We're going in your motorcycle?" she asked.

Andy mentally cursed himself. "Um.. Yeah... Unless you don't want to. I can just go back to my house and get my car and-"

"Are you kidding?" she cut him off excitedly. "I've always wanted to ride in one!"

Andy grinned and they continued walking to his bike. He lifted the seat and pulled out two helmets. He handed the smaller one to Carolyn who slipped it on. He did the same. He got into the seat and she slid in behind him.

"Where are we going?" she asked.

"Its a surprise." Andy said in a sing-song voice.

She sighed then said, "How fast does this go?"

"Pretty fast." Andy said. "Hold on tight!"

Carolyn wrapped her arms around his waist and they were off.

|~*~Carolyn~*~|

Andy stopped and parked his car at the park. They had been here millions of times, but today, he was going to take Carolyn some place special. They both got off and Andy led her down the green fields. Then they came up to a bunch of trees that were close together. It sort of looked like a forest, but it really wasn't.

After a long walk, they came upon a place Andy discovered a while ago. It was at the very end of the park and some rural land. There was a type of pond and a waterfall.

"Whoa..." Carolyn whispered. "This place looks beautiful!"

Andy smiled. "I knew you'd like it. I found it about a year ago. I never brought anyone here except for you."

"Aww I feel special." she said.

"That's because you are." Andy said to her. He brought her close to him and leaned in. This kiss was different than their first and second. This time it was much slower, but still passionate and as amazing as their first kiss. He wanted to stay like that forever, but knew he was going to run out of breath soon so they parted. "This is our place now. But... There's only one way to make it official."

He reached into his pocket and pulled out his multi tool. It had scissors, a knife, nail clippers, and a screw driver. He took Carolyn's hand and they walked to a big tree. Andy took the knife and started carving into it. After a while, he pulled away. He carved A | into it.

"Finish it." he said to Carolyn. She looked at it and was confused by what it was at first. Then suddenly caught on. She finished by making a lone to intersect his line and C. Now the tree had A + C carved into it. Andy drew one half of a heart around it and Carolyn did the other half.

She smiled. "Now this place is officially ours."

"And only ours." he smiled at her.

Carolyn suddenly got an idea. She walked to the edge of the pond and Andy followed her. Just as planned... She turned to him when he wasn't looking. She yelled, "SEE YA SUCKER!" and pushed him into the water.

He fell in with a big splash then resurfaced to see Carolyn laughing at the edge of the water. She had her eyes closed and was laughing so hard, so she didn't notice Andy get out of the water and come up to her. He picked her up bridal style and threw her into the pond. Then he jumped back in. She came up from under the water and started laughing again. Andy reached for his Vans and threw them to the edge. Carolyn did the same with her sandals. Andy was glad he bought this new anti curl serum to keep his hair from curling up. If he hadn't, it would've been a curly mess by now.

"I can't believe you did that to me." Andy said, faking sadness.

"Oh lighten up!" Carolyn giggled and splashed him with water. He splashed back and within seconds, they were having a splash battle.

|~*~Carolyn~*~|

After what seemed like forever, their splashing battle was over. Now they were sitting on the ground as their clothes dried up on them. Andy was sitting up while Carolyn was laying down, resting her head in Andy's lap.

"Guess what." Andy said with a smile.

"What?" Carolyn asked.

"I love you more than I can ever scream." he sang to her and planted a kiss her her lips.

"Well guess what." Carolyn said to him.

"What?" he asked with a smile.

"Get me with those blue eyes, baby, as the lights go down. Give me something that'll haunt me when you're not around. 'Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile." she said and met his lips with hers.

He chuckled when they pulled away. "I almost forgot how big of a fan you are of Taylor Swift."

"I keep wondering, how long have you wanted to be famous?" she asked.

Andy thought about it for a bit. "Ever since I was little." he said. Then laughed. "I even remember having my dad announce me as Little Johnny Rickfield every time I would walk into a room!"

She laughed. "When did you form the band?"

"First I had the band Biersack when I was thirteen. But from then it evolved to Black Veil Brides. So I've had BVB for about four years. Almost five." he said. "We mainly got big through MySpace."

"It must be nice having people everywhere know who you are." she said.

"Yeah." Andy said. "But creepy too with people who get so obsessed that they literally go after me. But you know people will know who you are, too."

"How?"

"Well the BVB Army is bound to find out that we're going out. And they'll want to know who you are." Andy said. "And some girls will be jealous of you."

"Why?" Carolyn asked.

"Well for one, I'm irresistible." he said while he ran his hands down his body, which caused her to giggle. "And, fans don't get this." he leaned down and kissed her.

When they pulled away, Carolyn sat up and lay down on the grass. Andy lay beside her. This was definitely the best date ever.

*~*~*~*~*

Hope you liked their first date! ^-^ So this is my most popular story. And I was wondering if I could get more comments and votes on it from you guys? There's like 1000 something of you reading. Why don't you comment and vote to get this story more popular? :D

The little part of a song Carolyn sang in this chapter is Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift. That's one of my favorite love songs. TAYLOR SWIFT FTW!

Comment, vote, and fan me. <3

-Zaira <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 706 13
Ashley Purdy has always been my best friend, We're always known there is something more but never wanted to admit it. Will the Ashley Purdy I've alwa...
67.3K 2K 28
Nala Rains is running. Running from her past to start a new life. Things have settled once she has a new family in Baltimore, but when she meets a b...
47.4K 1.4K 43
Willow is a seventeen year old girl who is struggling her way through life. Her Dad's accident sent her Mother into depression and Willow has taken o...
126K 3K 18
Charlie has never told anyone about the hell she lives in with her younger brother Mike. Their parents have gone mad after their little sister Helena...