homiesexuals

By bamgyeoms

COMPLETED. we're both fools in the name of love, but somehow we made it work. YUGYEOM + BAMBAM More

two bros, sittin' in a hot tub
who the fuck wanna die?
miss keisha?
your mom's a hoe
i'm a bad bitch
woof, am i right?
chris, is that a weed?
420 what you smokin'?
road work ahead?
uh, yeah, i sure hope it does!
...blocked and reported
it's john cena!!
what the FUCK richard
i'm a giraffe
wrow
let's mcfreakin' lose it!
get outta yo mind!
this is how you eat a big mac
mother trucker dude
an avacado!
thaaaanks...
[mii plaza music]
the isis slippery
0mg cholesterol
that was legitness
r-rebecca
fuck ya chicken strips
what you gonna do
when your pizza rolls are done
tHaT's My OpInIoN!1!!
hit that YEET?!
we all die
you either kill yourself
or get killed
i'm gay
what up i'm jared
opps
i'm 19
and i never fuckin' learned how to read
daddy?
do i lOOK LIKE-
it's michael jackson!!
when i'm away, you wanna keep
doin this, but when i'm around
you don't wanna.. post up
ooh my boy goin to school

merry chrysler

2.3K 209 226
By bamgyeoms

"are you going to ask anyone out for the valentines dance?" yugyeom asked bambam, making the younger shrug. 

"who am i gonna ask?" bambam furrowed his eyebrows, looking around the lunchroom. 

"you don't have to, but i heard dahyun has a thing for you." yugyeom said, pointing over to where dahyun sat, two tables away from the boys and their group of friends. she was unaware of the duo looking at her, and laughed with her friends, running a hand through her brown and pink hair. 

"she does?" 

"yeah." 

"i- o-okay." bambam shrugged, nervously biting on his lower lip. he stood up and walked over to dahyun's table, very slowly. when he got there, he tapped her shoulder and smiled shyly. 

"o-oh, hi bambam." dahyun blushed, looking up at him. "w-what's up?" 

"hi, dahyun.. i was wondering if you wanted to go to the valentine's day dance with me? l-like as my date?" bambam asked, his face heating up. dahyun was pretty, and nice, but he just wasn't attracted to her. he thought that this would be okay though. if they had a fun time, maybe he would actually be okay, and no one would suspect anything about him being gay anymore. 

"m-me?!" she gasped, and her friend, tzuyu, giggled and nudged her, nodding her head. the rest of her friends started teasing her, pushing her out of her seat and towards bambam. 

"well.. yeah, you." 

"really? okay!" she smiled shyly, and bambam nodded his head, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly. 

"sounds good.. um, i'll pick you up at seven on the day of the dance..? i-if that's okay.." bambam smiled, and dahyun nodded her head. 

"okay. see you then." she smiled back and leaned forward, pressing a shy kiss to his cheek. bambam immediately turned bright red, not knowing what to do. "bye." she giggled softly, and he nodded, turning away and walking over to the table, covering his face in embarrassment. he sat down and set his face on the table, too embarrassed to look at anyone or properly function. 

"she kissed you..." minghao gasped, and yugyeom laughed. 

"way to go kid!" yugyeom shook him, making bambam whine. 

"oh my gosh.." 

"bambam has a girlfriend, bambam has a girlfriend!" jackson teased, making the table laugh and tease bambam as well. 

--

"i want a jewish girl, who go to.. temple! and read her torah~" bambam said to yugyeom's phone, quickly posting the vine. 

"was that a remake of that other one? 'i want a church girl, who go to church! and read her bible~'" yugyeom laughed, and bambam nodded his head. 

"yup. oh my god, what am i supposed to wear for the dance tomorrow?" bambam panicked, looking up at yugyeom. 

"do you want me to take you to the store?" 

"yes.. thank you jesus." bambam grinned, bowing down to yugyeom. 

"gay ass." yugyeom rolled his eyes, laughing softly and walking out to his car. the two got into yugyeom's old car, heading off to the store. 

"actually, i have a girlfriend now, so." the younger grinned proudly, puffing his chest out. yugyeom laughed again and punched his shoulder playfully, making the boy wince a bit. 

"pussy." 

"that's what i like." bambam giggled, pointing finger guns at him. 

--

"wait, do you even know what color of dress dahyun is wearing?" yugyeom furrowed his eyebrows, looking at bambam. 

"umm.. no?" he chuckled awkwardly, looking up at him with nervousness. 

"text her and ask!" 

"okay! god damn." bambam rolled his eyes, pulling his phone out. 

--

bambam:

hi dahyun

i was wondering what color of dress you were wearing for the dance 

dahyun:

Hi!!

I'm wearing a pink dress 😘

bambam:

okay

thank you 💝

dahyun:

Of course~ 💗💗

--

"she said she's wearing a pink dress.." bambam smiled, his cheeks bright red. 

"why are you blushing so much?" yugyeom smirked, poking bambam's soft, red cheek. 

"i accidentally clicked the heart emoji and sent it to dahyun.. and then she sent two back." bambam mumbled, and yugyeom laughed, grabbing his phone. 

"aww, how cute~ not even a day and you two are being so cute together~" yugyeom nudged him, making bambam whine and hit him. 

"shut up.. okay, anyways. we need to find me something to wear that's pink." 

"okay. let's look around." yugyeom shrugged, and bambam nodded, walking around. he looked about the store and didn't really find anything he liked, sighing. yugyeom walked over to a rack of ties, looking for a pink one, when bambam gasped, running over to a rack of clothes. 

"oh my gosh, these pink hoodies are the cutest!" bambam gushed, grabbing one out and smiling. 

"kid, i hate to break it to you, but you can't wear pink hoodies to the dance." yugyeom snorted, walking over and taking the hoodie from him, then holding it up to him. 

"ugh, i forgot.. i don't want to wear a suit." he sighed, as well as yugyeom. 

"i'll buy this for you, but only since you look cute in it. in a non gay way, though." yugyeom said, biting the inside of his cheek to keep him from smiling. bambam's heart started to pound and he felt the blood rush to his cheeks, looking down and ruffling his own hair. 

"u-ugh, stop, that's gay.. but thanks." bambam mumbled, and yugyeom laughed, pushing him playfully. 

"come on, let's go find something for you." 

"okay." he mumbled again, following yugyeom as they walked around the store, looking for something that bambam would look good in. yugyeom just wanted to tell bambam that he looked good in everything, because it was true. he could wear a trash bag to school, and it could be considered gucci worthy. he could even be naked! yugyeom quickly shook his head at the thought, mentally cursing himself for thinking of his best friend like that. 

"how about a pink dress shirt, black pants, and whatever shoes?" yugyeom asked, walking over to a rack of pink dress shirts. 

"um, okay, that sounds good." bambam shrugged, standing next to him and looking for his size. 

"you're so tiny, would if we can't find your size?" the older grinned, making bambam glare at him. 

"wow, you're rude." 

"i'm kidding, here, i found one." yugyeom smiled, pulling one out and holding it up to his chest. 

"does it look good?" bambam looked down at the shirt, biting on his lip. 

"yeah, let's find pants and shoes now." 

"okay!" 

once they finished getting bambam an outfit, they went up to the cashier, and had some minor problems. 

"that'll be one hundred and seven dollars." the cashier chirped, placing the clothes they chose in the bag. immediately, bambam went to pull out the allowance his mother gave him, which was one hundred and fifty dollars, and held it out to the cashier. yugyeom's brows furrowed and quickly pulled bambam's hand away, shaking his head. 

"uh, i'm paying." yugyeom said, pulling his credit card out. 

"uh, no? you're not? this is for me!" 

"so? it can be my gift to you." he smiled, grinning when the cashier hesitantly took the credit card in his hand. 

"but yugyeom, that's a lot of money-" 

"i have a job, okay? just be quiet." yugyeom smiled more, taking his card back, along with the bag of clothes. bambam glared at him, and a pout formed on his lips. he crossed his arms and huffed angrily, walking next to yugyeom out of the store. 

"geez, you're acting like such a six year old, come on. now you can spend that money on food, or whatever else." the older chirped, but bambam ignored him. "oh come on, you can't be angry at me for spending money on you." bambam simply huffed again.

yugyeom sighed through his nose, trying to think of something. they walked quietly around the mall, looking at the windows filled with mannequins in clothes, and all the people who talked about random things as they walked past. 

"hey twink, do you want a piggyback ride?" yugyeom asked, hoping that would get bambam to talk to him again. he grinned when the younger gasped softly, huffing again. 

"why do you always end up winning?" bambam pouted, jumping onto yugyeom's back with a small grin. yugyeom laughed, grabbing onto his legs to hold him in place, and walked around the mall. 

"because, you can't stay mad at me for long." 

"you're right." bambam smiled, shaking his head. 

"are you hungry?" yugyeom asked, looking around for a restaurant. 

"yeah, how about that new burger place?" 

"sure thing kiddo." the older nodded, walking towards said restaurant. yugyeom was confused as to why his heart started pounding in his chest when bambam laid his cheek on yugyeom's shoulder, and decided to try and push the feeling away, to the back of his mind.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.1K 653 12
[BOOK 1] The moment Jaebum saw Jackson he knew that he already fall in love at the first sight.
22.8K 1K 18
♡Where youngjae is jaebum's neighbour and catches feeling for the older.♡
90.5K 6.8K 32
COMPLETED. i hated my life before i met you. MARK + JAEBEOM YUGYEOM + BAMBAM
53.8K 2.8K 23
it took yugyeom approximately three seconds to fall in love with his new neighbor