So What It Is ? ( Nba Young B...

By Shesofatty

Started December 18, 2017 Publish January 16, 2018 More

Gangsta ๐Ÿ
Ride ๐Ÿ’˜
Rubbers ๐Ÿ—บ
22 ๐Ÿšฅ
Living ๐Ÿ’š
Another baby ๐Ÿป
Secrets ?
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch.13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Twenty -
Twenty-two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty

Atlanta ๐Ÿฆ„

4.6K 166 69
By Shesofatty

××××
Lexis
××××

I woke up to Kentrell having a grip on my body. I smiled to myself just staring at his scars tracing them. I reached and grabbed my phone seeing it's 8:39 am. I went to snapchat and did a video.

After 20 mins I got bored and Kentrell still didn't get up I start kissing him and he moved a little.

" Baby get upp.. " I said as I kept kissing him. His eyes slowly opened and he kissed me back.

" What time is it ? " He asked and I reached for my phone again pressing the home button.

" Its 8:59-- " I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I heard foot steps walking toward the bathroom and i instantly knew it was him.

" You good " He said rubbing my back. Watching me. " Yeah maybe it's them pancakes & biscuits " I said rising up slowly.

××××

I slumped down on my bed leaving from Kentrell house. Today was the day I finish everything before leaving for Atlanta tomorrow. I strip from my clothes going into my shower.

I cut the water on hot as the room filled up with steam. I then walk into my closet picking out anything throwing it on the bed.

I went back in the bathroom getting in the shower scrubbing my entire body with the dove body wash.

××××

After my shower and getting dressed I went in Eva room and sat on her bed talking to her.

" So how was going to Kentrell house talking to him " She said eating some grapes looking up at me.

I smiled to myself looking the other way. " Bitch no the fuck you didn't? " I heard her say. I looked her way seeing she had bucked eyes.

I nodded my head looking down smiling. " PEACHES!!! COME HERE " Eva yelled and i hide my face more blushing.

I heard foot steps coming towards the room fast giving them away. I looked up as Peaches came in wobbling looking at us.

" What happened " She said looking between us. " Bitch tell me why lexis fucked Kentrell last night " Eva said and i just blushed.

" Bitchhhhhhhh.. I know you fucking lying " Peaches said. I looked up and they both was looking at me.

" Well- I " I started but I was speechless. " I fucking knew it, that's why she glowing. Shinning bright like a fucking diamond " Eva said.

" If you knew then wh-- " I started---

" Cause bitch I wanted to make sure while you over her popping that pussy. With your nasty ass " Eva said making peaches laugh. I just rolled my eyes.

" Anyways are y'all ready for tomorrow " I asked trying get the attention off me. " Yess.. I'm going have fun I stamp it " Peaches said and me, Eva looked at each other laughing.

" Yeah we know, see that's how you got pregnant. Y'all some nasty mfs " Eva said. " Don't act like Ben ain't busting your ass. "

" Bitch please, He on punishment for a week. So he fucked up for Atlanta " She said rolling her eyes.

" When he fuck somebody else don't say nothing pooh " I said laughing.

" I would beat the fuck out of him he know not to fuck with me. I'm too crazy "

We all agreed remembering what happened to the last nigga.

I laid back on Eva as we just talked about the trip & such then i heard my phone ringing in my room and i ran to get it.

I saw it was teyona and i smiled while answering. " Hello "

" Hoe what you doing cause i know you up to some. I can feel it. " she said seriously and i just rolled my eyes like she can see me.

" I just left out of Eva room, we was just talkin— " i started. " About what ? Cause i wanna know " she said.

I heard movement on the phone and i knew she was laid back ready for me to tell her some.

" Well yesterday, i gave kentrell my virgi— " i started again only to get cut off. " You did what BITCHHHH !! " She yelled and i just pulled the phone away from my face blushing.

If somebody cut me off one more time..

" Yes and it was good as hell , just thinking about finna make me set a DA " i Said biting my lips thinking about it.

"  That's My Bitch pop that pussy hoe I'm happy for you but what's a DA ? "

" A Dick Appointment " I said laughing and she gasp. " You a freak but I'm finna Make one right now bitch bye " she said

" Wait, you coming to Atlanta with us ? " i said biting my nails hoping she say yes, because i don't want her to be left out.

" You damn skippy and who is us ? You know i don't fuck with some your folks. " She said and i just rolled my eyes.

She always gotta see who there cause she don't fuck with somebody. If they there she ain't coming she be making me so mad with that shit.

" Ep which is Eva & peaches then nba gang, now i know you know who them is. "

" Okay that's coo, lemme call your ass back cause joe ain't tell me shit about this trip while he thinking he finna be In Atlanta cheating on me. I'm bust his ass aside his head. "

" Bitch text me cause i didn't know you and babyjoe was even dating. " i said getting up ready to hang up the phone.

" Okay boo, bye " She said and hung up i went downstairs to see Eva and peaches eating on some.

" What's that ? " I said scrunching my face up trying see what they eating. " Chinese rice, yours in the microwave hot and ready Pooh " peaches said and my eyes bucked.

Chinese rice was My forever i can eat it all day until i get tired of it. " With what i like ? " i asked walking to the microwave grabbing the plate.

" With extra shrimps and beef with soy sauce packs ? Then of course you know we got you baby " Eva said handing me a sprite as i sit down at the table with them.

" And this why y'all forever my besties.....naw fuck that sisters. I love you hoes " i said and we all smiled flipping our hair at the same time laughing.

*******

A Day Later.
*******

" Kentrell get off me, damn it's too fucking hot— " I said as i pushed his head off me in the car on the way to Atlanta. We was in this big van it's black with tented windows and everybody was either sleep or listening to music. It was a early morning like 6am.

" Bruh stop this shit comfortable " he said laying his head back on me with one hand cupping my breast. I rolled my eyes.

" Kentrell " I said rubbing this hair.—             

" What now lexis, damn you always fucking with me " he said raising up making this stupid face. " Boy shut the fuck up sounding like a pussy "

" I'll slap the shit out of you, stop playing with me  " He said and i laughed. " Hoe you ain't silly. You fucking with the right one kentrell, always wanna control somebody bu— " i started but he grabbed me by my neck making his grip tight and i just laugh.

" Alexis stop fucking playing real talk, I'll kill you and i put that on my sons " He said.

" Bitch you ain't scaring nobody, I'll kill your pussy ass too and I'm tell them to burry me on top of you, that way you'll never fuck with another bitch. Hoe you got the right one. " I said still laughing and he just smiled letting me go.

" I love your crazy ass " he said and my eyes widened. " H-huh, what you say " i asked making sure i heard it right. " Nothing lexis ".

I rolled my eyes and got on my phone getting on Snapchat looking at peoples story. He grabbed my face and kissed me with a sloppy one, biting my lip.

" Ughh stoppp " i said against his lips trying pull back. He pulled back looking at me smirking.

" I said i love you, crybaby ass girl " he said getting on his phone texting somebody. I smiled now it was my turn. I yanked his neck kissing & sucking on it.

He pinched my thighs and i jumped back. Mugging him.

" Y'all so cute " A familiar voice said and i looked up to see Montana. " Hey tana " i smiled and waved a little. He just nodded and kentrell went up there with him to talk business.

I just put my head on the window watching the road getting sleepy.

*******

.

" Lexis get up " i heard somebody say as they shake me. My eyes slowly opened seeing we at this hotel. I look to see everybody was gone but me & teyona. Damn kentrell didn't wake me.

Bet I'm ignore his as all day. I get up and grabbed all my stuff and saw teyona waiting on me. " Thanks for waiting on me " i said cracking a smile.

" Girl you my cousin of course" She said walking behind me to get off the van. I felt the weather and it was hot already. We walked in to see this crowd of boy & girls.

I saw Montana by them and i instantly knew it was kentrell. I rolled my eyes going to the disk to get a room. " How can i help you " this black lady said with a fake smile. she look like she was in her late 30s.

" Yes can i get a suit— " I started and i felt somebody hug me and screamed in my ear. I turned around to see a girl and more of them standing around with they mouth wide smiling at me.

" ohmagawd i cant believe i finally met you, we such a big fan " She said looking at me and i look to teyona with a confused face experience.

" A big of what sweet heart ? I just Make wigs sell them and hair. So I'm kinda confused " i said with a chuckle.

" And because of all that, you inspire us to come a hair seller and be good at makeup. Plus you so pretty. And you go with youngboy " she said smiling hard jumping up and down.

" Thank you so much beautiful and yes, yes i do he a headache " i said rolling my eyes.

" Can we take a take a picture with you ? " She said and the other girls walked closer to us and i just nodded my head. I ask teyona and She said yeah. We gave her the phones and she took them.

I felt arms around me and the girls face experience said it all. I smiled and turned around to him and kissed him. No matter how mad i am at him or try to. I could never he just got this effect on me.

He deepened the kissed and gripped a hand full of my ass. I moan and he pulled back and looked behind me smirking. I turned around to see this unfamiliar dude looking at us and he then walked away. I brushed it off and saw that the crowd & girls was gone a long with Ben, teyona them. But they went up to they room.

" Come on " kentrell said grabbing my hand. I looked confused. " But i didn't pay for my room yet " i said stomping my feet.

" Damn you give me pussy one time and wanna be all distance from a nigga, wassup with that ? ".

I rolled my eyes. " Nothing i just figured you wanted some spac— " I started and he just picked me up and i wrap my arm around him.

" I wanna be all up on you, i can't stop touching you or stop looking at you. I need you " he said and i just smiled as we went up to our room.

*******

Hours after being in our room &  throwing up. I raised up to wash my hands and i felt a sharp pain run through my stomach . I gritted my teeth to stop from screaming. I breathed in & out slowly.

I finally washed my Hand and walking slowly out the bathroom. I look to see kentrell wasn't in the room, knowing probably He left out because i took way to long in the bathroom or he just didn't wanna sit in.

I stripped to my bra & Boy shorts cuddling up in the bed. I texted in the girls group chat.

- I Need Y'all Asap 😩

BestieE 💜😛 : All shit what happened now ?

- Just Come To Room 873 i need to talk to y'all about some plus I'm bored.

Teyonah 💕 : I'm on my way bitch soon i get dressed.

Peach 🙇🏽‍♀️🤞🏾 : Already here come open the door.

After i read that i got up and went to the door to see peaches with a bowl of fruit.

I just shake my head sitting on the arm of the couch waiting for everyone else.

After 20 minutes I went and sat on the bed and all of them was looking at me. And I just sighs. " I wanted you all to come here because I have some to say . " I said and They all nodded.

" Well for a couple days now I Been throwing up " I said looking at them and they looked at each other.

" You pregnant bitch that's all im say ain't no beating around no bunches hoe cause ain't nobody got time for that. " Teyona said. Lexis didn't wanna believe that, she figured it was just some she ate but being pregnant was the last thing on her mind.

" No no no or I'm just sick " lexis said as she got up. " Come on we all going go to walmart to buy a pregnancy test--" Eva said grabbing her purse ignoring lexis statement. Lexis was just thinking how could this be.

She start having flashback of that night thinking did they use protection. She started to get scared because she wasn't ready to have a baby.

♡♡♡♡♡

" Kentrell you ready to hit the studio ?. " joe said as we was up in his room smoking this bitch out.

I only just nodded facing another one on cloud 36. Whenever I'm high I just be chilled and on some hungry type shit.

I picked up my phone to call lexis only for it to go straight to voicemail.

Kentrell felt some type of way, lexis never not answer her phone for him. He was starting to feel like lexis was distancing herself from him since they fucked.

He stand up and wipe his self off and grabbed his keys. " You finna roll out man ? " Montana said as he dab him.

Kentrell dab everybody and nodded his head. " Yeah, lexis ain't answering her phone and I'm Finna see wassup " He said leaving out the door not wanting to hear what else they gotta say.

He made it to they room 10 minutes later only for lexis not to be there. He walked around to her side of the bed and see her phone hooked up on the charger. He clicked the home button seeing 1 missed call from him and that's it. He expected more but he just smiled lowly sitting on the bed.

He started to think about him and lexis, this always happened when he was high. He thought on how he wanted lexis to have his babies & marrying her. Shit she was the first girl he ever fucked who was a virgin.

He felt like that nigga. That was his pussy and he didn't want no other nigga fucking with her.

He got knocked out his thoughts hearing loud chatter coming from the living room. He get up and walk in to see the girls but they didn't see him.

" Come on and take these tests cause bitch I'm ready to know " Peaches said looking up only to meet Kentrell eyes and her mouth widen. The girls turned around trying see what she looking at and lexis screamed when she saw Kentrell.

He just stood there confused so he asked, " What tests " He said walking up to them and peaches snatched the bag with the 4 pregnancy tests in it and put it behind her back. " N-Nothing you need to leave, thang why you even come back " Peaches said.

Meanwhile lexis was scared out her mind. Hoping Kentrell don't see the bag and ask a thousands questions. Lexis just question herself all over again on why she do this in the first place.

" Mane whatever I'm going back up to joe room, lexis next time answer the phone " He said leaving out and all the girls was relieved. They made it to the bedroom opening the boxes on the bed.

They gave lexis the tests and she was nervous going into the bathroom. She peed and waited 5 minutes leaving the bathroom. She just slumped on the bed with everybody else who was talking.

Lexis just cut them out she just couldn't get her mind off possible being pregnant. She wanted to have childrens by Kentrell but not this soon. They both had a big life ahead of them and lexis felt she wasn't made to have a child in this world hell she didn't even have her own place. Plus she was just getting her business together.

She looked on the bright side if she is. She promise herself she would take care of the baby and grind harder then she already is. She just hope she doesn't be doing everything by herself. Kentrell can be like a big ass baby too. So it would be like taking care of two.

" Lexis, you good " Teyona said and they all look at her. She only nodded. " You sure ?... I mean you haven't been talking to us since we got back " Eva said rubbing my back. I just smiled lowly. " Yeah I'm just so tired, ya'know today been a long one and it's only 10am " I chuckled.

" I agree, we should go out like to the movies tonight with the boys and dress up real nice " Peaches said and i nodded my head in agreement.

All this pregnancy was taking a tool on lexis mind and she just wanted to forget all about this & go out.

I got up and got my phone seeing it's 10:35 am and i just unhooked my phone from it's charger & went to the bathroom to see the result and heard the girls behind me.

I took a deep breath before looking at them. I looked down and saw they all was....

••••••••••••••

I Suppose To Been Update This Chapter 2 Weeks Ago. I'm So Sorry Babies I Just Been Dealing With Alot.

×× I'm Not Going Do The Chapters By Words Anymore, They Never Match With The Chapters Sometimes & I Don't Want It To Seem Like A Clickbait Cause I Hate Them.. So With That Being Said The Chapters Would Be Numbered. ××

#FreeYoungBoy

| I Only Do Long Chapters & If You Don't Like That Don't Read My Book

▪▪ This Book Will Have More Then 30+ Chapters. 

++ Comment ++

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 895 28
Nbayoungboy &janiameshell๐Ÿ’š
303K 12.6K 51
January ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ2. " ๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ, ๐›๐š๐›๐ฒ, ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ˆ ๐ง๐ž๐ž๐, ๐’๐ญ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ซ๐ฒ๐ง๐š ๐ฐ๐ข๐ง ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๏ฟฝ...
30K 870 15
J'Amika and Kentrell Story.....Just Read Started-9/9/2018 Ended-10/13/2018
74K 2.4K 42
๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ, ๐˜ธ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ถ๐˜ด. ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๏ผŽ ๐–ง๐–พ๐—…๐—…๐–บ...