Possibilities Merge (A Blazbl...

By AmaiWaNe

(This is a tribute/fanfic for the upcoming crossover game between Blazblue Central Fiction, Persona 4 Arena... More

A/N: Yay!!!!!
My latest night
My savior
The Second Possibility
Meeting and Awakening
A/N: What do you think?
EXS of Stellar Echoes [Sway]
The Merge begins
The Rosen Princess
Resolve in Inaba
Unfortunate merge
A/N: GOOD NEWS
A/N: [Sway] EXPLANATION
A box of chocolates
The newest merge
Stellar notes
Signs
Lost and found
Unification-Part 1
Unification-Part 2
A/N: Happy Easter
Unification-Part 3
Unification-Part 4
A/N: MORE HYPE
Delving Deeper
Finding Clues
Reunion
Mosquito Bites
A/N: Celebration Event
Drainage
A/N: HOLY SH*T
Fading Forces
A/N: Thank you so much!
C/E: Questions 1-3
C/E: Questions 4-6
Everlasting Light
Erratic Nebula

Tag Battle

732 5 2
By AmaiWaNe

Hi again! Hope you enjoy this chapter and thanks for taking an interest in my story :3

BTW, it has not been stated if the RWBY characters are being represented in a specific Volume or if their skills and abilities were taken from all the volumes. I believe team RWBY will be represented in their Volume 3 state. I say this because in one of Weiss' resonance distortions, she summons the arm of the Giant Armor to attack the opponent. Since that happened during the fall of Beacon, I think it is safe to assume that the girls will be in their Volume 3 state. In my story, they will still be attending Beacon however. Just wanted to point that out.

Can't Escape From Crossing Fate!!! FIGHT!

(Hyde's POV........)

"Lulu!"

I screamed her name as I pushed myself off of her. I then pulled her away from the wall, wincing as I now saw a crack in it. Looking down at Lulu made me feel even worse. I moved some of her long hair away from her face. A red bruise was on her forehead above her left eyebrow and she had a cut that had blood trickling out of it down her face.

'Damnit! I crashed into her.......' My eyes then made their way to Carmine. Rage boiled inside me and I got tense. The white haired boy simply stood there, still mad about my insult. But compared to me..........my anger was on another level. Standing up with Lulu in my arms, I wanted to shout at him. Yell at him. Punch him. Kick him. Anything that could hurt him in any way.

........But I simply ran past him.

Getting Lulu to Linne was my main objective. My feet moved faster than ever as I dashed out of the classroom to exit the school. Maneuvering around the other students, I could hear their shock and concerned voices.

"What happened?" "She was already hurt. Did she fall?" Ignoring the comments, I made it out the main entrance and high tailed it to my place.

Meanwhile at Beacon.......(Weiss' POV)

It's been three days since Lulu disappeared. I had to admit...I was worried about her. But Vatista said that she was safe. Since she appeared at Beacon, she stayed with us. We made sure to keep her in the dorm room. Yang and Blake were pretty confused when they entered the dorm and saw Vatista. Once we explained everything they seemed to understand, somewhat.

At the moment, I was walking back from class. "Weiss! Wait up!" Turning around, I saw my team leader running towards me. I stopped walking to let her catch up. "Hey Ruby." "Hi. How was class?" "The usual. Oobleck was being Oobleck." The comment elicited a giggle from my partner.

"Yeah...I can se-"

"......Ruby? What's w-"

We froze. An intense feeling made itself known deep in our bodies. It felt like.......panic? Anxiety? It was as if.........we witnessed something terrible happen.

"Ruby?"

"I'm not sure.....but I know I've felt this before.........when I saw Lulu in the fountain..."

"........You don't think......"

"I hope not........"

'Is she......alright?'

Back with Hyde......(Hyde's POV)

The door of my house flew open and I rushed inside calling for Linne. She came down the stairs quickly.

"What!? What is-" She caught sight of Lulu and  immediately told me to put her on the couch.

Lulu's Dream........(Lulu's POV)

..................

'mmh........where.......am I?.....agh....my head hurts......' My eyes fluttered open and all I see is darkness. I couldn't feel a thing. The next thing I see are flashes of images in my head.

'Agh......it hurts.........w-what.......happened......'
Then another image flashed in my face. I saw Hyde's face scrunched in pain and his body flying towards me. Then it went black.

'That's........that's right.......I.......merged back to this 'possibility' and.......then.......I felt pain.......'
I felt myself begin to float upwards. 'I can't feel a thing.......am I.........going to-'

"Lulu!"

'..........that voice...............Ruby......'

An image of said person flashed before me. She was happy. That was when......we saw each other in person for the second time.

"Lulu!" '........again.........but......that's.........' An image of a silver haired male with one red eye and one green appeared. He was chuckling while looking my way. '.......Ragna.......'

"..........Good Morning Lulu........" An image of Hyde flashed before my eyes. That was when.....he fell asleep holding me.

As I thought about those three along with the other friends I've made......red, blue and purple light trails circled around me. Despite still being in darkness........the light provided a gentle comfort.

'...........I can't give up.....not yet.....I'm not staying down......it's like Waldstein said. I can't lose my confidence......' My body began to glow in a green light. It was bright with confidence yet also soft with tranquility. The lights merged and spiraled outwards, slowly getting rid of the darkness. Bit by bit.

(Linne's POV).........

Hyde finished explaining what happened to Lulu as I cleaned the blood off of her cheek and patched up the cut she had on her head. The bruise would disappear over time. "Thankfully she just seems to be knocked out. Her heart is beating normally and her breathing is regular."

Hyde sighed. "That's a relief. Once I saw her condition I thought the worst." "By the way Hyde. Do you have any idea how she came back?" He shook his head. "Not a clue. She wasn't in the classroom with me before Carmine showed up."

"So.......she just appeared....." I pondered how Lulu simply came back after 3 days. 'She disappeared suddenly as well......I guess all we can do is ask Lulu when she wakes up.'

"HEY! GET OUT HERE YOU PRICK!"

Hyde and I looked up at the same time due to the angry bellow. Hyde turned and faced the front door. He then opened it and ran outside.

(Hyde's POV)........

I dashed out the house and saw Carmine Prime once again. He was heaving and looked tense.

'.....................ARE YOU STILL MAD?!'

"You piece of shit! You think you can insult me!?" 'But......didn't that happen hours ago? And didn't you already take out your rage?' I thought.

"Listen Carmine. I don't know why your still pissed but I don't have time to mess around with you." His face scrunched up in even more anger. But.........then he began to laugh........maniacally.

..........and then hair was drenched in red liquid. "Mess around huh?! I'll pound your face into the ground!" he said as the same liquid coated his hands. 'Wait.......is that......blood?' I was surprised. "So.....your an in-birth too."

"Heh. Damn straight. Now.....DIE!" He launched his blood at me and it spiked outwards. I dove to my left, narrowly avoiding the spikes. "Not done yet!" He shot a wave of blood into the air. Hundreds of sharp blood crystals appeared and were heading to me.

"Damnit......" I began to run and dodge as fast as I could. 'Linne's training definitely helped my agility,' I thought. The crystals were on my tail. It seemed as if as soon as my foot left one spot of the ground the blood pierced it. 

I summoned the Insulator and charged towards Carmine. "HAHAHAHA! You think you can escape!?" I maneuvered through his attacks and began to strike him. He yelped in pain as my sword sliced into him multiple times. I then punched him back and he was sent skidding.

"Heh. That was for Lulu."

He grunted and smirked. A puddle of blood formed next to him and soon some figure began to form. It was the same height as him.

"Tch.....a clone." The both of them sent blood crystals and sickles at me. I tried to defend myself but was cut multiple times. However, they didn't stop their merciless onslaught. I felt one of the crystals impale my shoulder.

"Gah!"

"GAHAHAHA! Now your finished you prick!" A sharp blood needle was sent my way. I closed my eyes......and moved. It hurt like hell but I was able to move to my right slightly. The needle that was about to go through my chest went through my other shoulder. I screamed in pain.

"Tch. Avoided it did you.....heh...well you won't this time." Carmine walked towards me. Eventually he stood right in front of me with his arm raised.

"Piece of shit."

But then........A big pulse of green energy shot through me. It sent Carmine flying backwards onto the ground. I felt myself being lifted off the ground. A green aurora of light flowed around me. As my body floated around, I slowly faced my house. Standing at the front door was Lulu. She had an aurora around her too.

"Lulu!" Linne ran next to her and they approached me. "Are you alright Hyde?" said Lulu. "Yeah. I'll be fine." Linne then faced Carmine who was on his feet next to his blood clone. "Strange. I never thought I could ever get angered by someone in such a short amount of time. Yet you've pissed me off in a matter of minutes," said Linne stoically with her weapons in hand.

Lulu stepped forward next to Linne. "I'll back you up." "Huh? Lulu are you sure?" I asked her. I saw her nod. "I'll be fine. I think......I just gotta be confident." Linne nodded at her. "Alright then. Let's see what you can do Lulu."

Linne charged at the two enemies. As they tried to form some blood based attack, Lulu sent a green gravity field outwards. It expanded, passed through me, through Linne and suspended Carmine and his clone. "What!?" Linne performed a jumping slice with her knife.

"Flying Swallow!" It went right through the clone, causing it to form a puddle on the ground. Carmine growled. "Your turn," said Linne before she attacked him fiercely with a blitz of slashes from her knife and longsword. She moved so fast she left blurs of yellow light and afterimages as she dashed and blinked around Carmine. 'Then again her EXS is [Speed Star],' I thought.

Carmine's grunting broke me out of my thoughts. The puddle of blood began to move. 'Oh no!' Lulu seemed to notice that and closed her eyes. A pulse coursed through her and balls of teal light appeared around her.

"Linne dodge!"

Once Linne heard Lulu's warning, she looked at her and jumped off to the side. Lulu then propelled herself forward. She arrived right where the puddle was. The orbs exploded, sending bursts of gravity in Carmine's face. He yelled in pain and the blood puddle vanished.

"You little........bitch!" Carmine's words didn't phase the two as he remained suspended in the air. "Lulu." The long haired girl nodded. Linne jumped high into the air. Lulu floated upwards to her height. "Ready Linne?" She nodded and prepped Nameless.

A field of teal light expanded and encased Linne. Lulu swung her arms down and Linne plummeted to Carmine. She sliced right into him, leaving a gash. "Gah!!" "Not yet."
No Name glowed with yellow energy and Linne began swinging.

"This blade shall slice the veil of night!" No Name sliced Carmine four times. Linne then prepared her final strike. "Lulu!" Still floating, she nodded and made a hand motion. The green light around Carmine disappeared and he fell to the ground.

Writhing in pain, he struggled to look up. Once he did, he caught sight of Linne about to strike him with Lulu floating behind her high in the sky.

"The Diviner!" Once those words left her mouth,  Linne performed an overhead strike with No Name. A pillar of yellow energy erupted and Carmine screamed in pain. He plummeted to the ground, motionless.

(Linne/Lulu WIN! Sry I had to cx)

"Is he.....dead?" asked Lulu. "Nope. His EXS was depleted though. He'll recover in a few days or so." Lulu nodded at at Linne before she descended to the ground. Once she was on her feet, her hands went to her knees and she began panting. Linne walked up to her. "You've gotten better Lulu. A lot better. Your EXS seems more powerful than before." "Haahh......Thanks....I've been training quite a bit.....haahh..." Linne supported Lulu as they walked over to me.

With a wave of her wrist, Lulu undid the gravity alteration on me. Once I was on the earth once more, I exhaled.

"Good to have you back Lulu." She giggled. Hearing her laugh made Linne and I smile.

"Good to be back."

Ruby and Weiss seemed to have been overtaken by worry. Worry for a certain someone. Meanwhile, Carmine came to fight Hyde but lost once his friends stepped in. Lulu is back and better than ever.

I hope you liked the story. Consider voting for this chapter if you really enjoyed it. If you have feedback or just want to share your thoughts, comment or message me!

Have a great day! :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.6K 961 16
In Vale, there's a coffee café that serves heavenly drinks and questionably amazing curry that pairs so well with the coffee. Even renowned Headmaste...
22.5K 501 21
Buldrokkas'tee, a living legend, the last known pure-blooded Wendigo to ever roam the lands of Terra and its multitude of kingdoms and empires. Many...
6.3K 148 15
After I died due to a mistake that God made, he gave me a second shot at life for his mistake. As a different man, in a different world. The world o...
224K 3K 57
(crossover harem x male reader) You have no power whatsoever. You have been bullied because of this by everyone except for the headmasters, teachers...