Listen and Obey

Por AlwaysLove53

"Niggas are only good for one thing. And once you get it what else are they good for?" Trinden went by that a... Mais

Wrong Move
See ya later?
Fix it
No guest
New Place that don't feel like home
Ma'dam
Hurts bad
Crazy day
I don't care if he yo boy
Rapist don't say sorry. Right?
Love me? How could you ever
Misunderstanding
Avoiding a void
Comfortable?
New book💕
Did I really Just?......
Lots of things change
Ruined with one movement
Two sides to every story
3 years later
Apologies? something I've never heard of
Different in person
New Books💕💖💖
Meeting and Anxiety
Made A great Decision💕
I want you so bad
Loosing your cool
Flashbacks and Flashbacks full of shit
Love is something I've never had part 1
Great books💙💙💙
Love is something I've never had part 2
Jealous
Please read my new book💕💕
Family Reunion part 1
New Book💚💚💚
Family Reunion part 2
Carry on
New Characters in upcoming chapters
Yell it from the rooftops
Love doesn't sound the same anymore
Just a friend is what she says part 1
Read these books please💖💖
Mentally misunderstood 💙
Wish I could forget💙
Unfaithful
Sex me down
New book💓💓
Sick of you
REST EASY💔😭
Loosing it all for who knows how long
LISTEN AND OBEY💙💙
Check her ass before I kill her ass
NEW BOOK!!!💛💛
Holding cell
IT'S READY💛💛💛
Trial part 1💜
NEW BOOK AGAIN💜💜💜
IT'S OUT!!!!😭😭😱😱
Trial part 2💜💜
LOVE IS REAL THIS TIME
NEW CHARACTERS 💛💛
Hurts worse than death could compare
WAKE UP CAUSE IT'S NOT OVER
CLOSE PART 1
CLOSE PART 2
MAFIA BOY
NEW CHARACTERS💖💖
"THINK HE THE SHIT."
MEETING AND REGRET
💦💛SEQUEL!!!!💛💦
💛💦POSTED💦💛

Caught

6.2K 243 74
Por AlwaysLove53

(Tyler up above)

Trinden P. O. V

I had Kenny in the car with me and we were laughing and talking about old times.

"Bitch aren't you glad we took that money. And I took care of us. Look at yo bomb ass nails and cute outfits I bought." I said smiling.

Suddenly she went from happy to worried. "Yea it's fun now but what about later?"

I smacked my teeth. "Girl it's not gone be a later. Trust me-" My phone rang cutting me off as I picked it up and seen it was Tyler.

Me: Sup man

Tyler: Trinden cut the bullshit

Me: What you mean?

Tyler: Trinden I ain't no fucking idiot. And neither is Kill. He knows ight he knows.

I began to panick as my heart started beating faster.

Me: Knows? How did he find out?

Tyler: It doesn't matter. Look Trinden I warned you about doing that shit. Yea you like a sister to me but he is my brother. I tried to stop him from coming after you but I couldn't. Sorry.

After he said that he hung up on me.

I hopped off the express way and started speeding wayyy over the speed limit.

"What's wrong? Who was that?" Kenny said getting scared.

I started driving towards her house.

"Look you was right. Kill knows what I did and he's coming after me. He doesn't know your apart of it so I'm taking you home." I said breathing heavy.

I hit a hard turn making me almost hit another car. I turned down her street and pulled up in front of her house.

"No I can't just let you leave. He's gonna hurt you Trinden. He's not going to give you another chance he doesn't give second chances."

I nodded. "I'm not a real friend. Real friends don't put you in harm. I'm sorry Kenny. But this is me being a good friend. You may not hear from me again but I want you to know. That I'll miss you and that Tyler will take care of you if you just give him a chance."

She started to cry but I wasn't having it. "Get the fuck out." I said opening the door and pushing her out as she landing on the curve with pain in her eyes.

I noticed a large van behind me. I rolled down the window and screamed. "Get in the house and don't come out!!"

She hurried up and got to the porch rushing to get her key in the lock as I pulled off.

The van knew I caught up as it followed me. I sped faster until suddenly it cut off and it was no longer behind me.

I thought I made it until I looked up and a car was coming from the side of the road and hit me as my vision became blurry and I was knocked out cold.

Kill P. O. V

I looked at her body. I just had Mario and Jr. Pick her up. She had a bruise on her neck from the steering wheel but I know for damn sure that she will have more.

Like who the fuck does she think she is to be stealing from me. I've murdered people for less and she thought she'd get away with it!!

She woke up in a rush as she seen where she was and she looked scared as he eyes met mine.

She tried to cover up her body which is exposed leaving her in her bra and underwear which look like lingerie.

"So Trinden I was told some information that got me real tight."

"I'm sorry I didn-" I cut her off as I was up from my seat in a minute and grabbed her bye her throat pushing her against the medal wall.

She struggled to breathe as I let her fall to the ground and she began coughing.

"You steal from me!!," I kicked her in the stomach making her cough up blood. "You thieving bitch how you gone steal from me!!"

I pulled out my gun making her scoot back in fear. "Please don't please. I'm sorry I won't do it again I swear." She begged.

I laughed. "I've fucked plenty of bitches and they never stole from me. I haven't fucked yo ass nor kissed yo stealing ass yet you do this to me."

I lowered myself to her level. "You've got a lot of balls for some girl."

Ink came in. "Boss you said you needed me here?" She asked sticking her chest out.

The fuck?

I nodded and pointed at Trinden. "Ink what you think about her?"

Ink mean mugged her. "Look like some hoe ass bitch to me."

"Ya fuckin mama." Trinden shot back.

I find it funny how I just beat her ass and she still talking shit.

Before Ink could speak I cut her off. "Get the hell out for a minute."

She looked confused but then smacked her lips and left.

I put my gun away and pulled up a chair sitting down. "Trinden. How much do you want to live?" I asked trying to keep my cool.

Her eyes watered. "More than anything."

I nodded. "Do you have my money?"

She shook her head.

"I've got a job for you. I run this agency. It's low key prostitution but only they want to do it. I want you to handle the girls. Make sure they got my money, that they clean and fresh and all that shit. But I also want you to handle this trap. You will do what I say and when I say it. You will listen and obey." I said rubbing my hands down my beard.

"Y-you trust me?"

I laughed. "Hell nah. But I need you to pay me back. You owe me. And this is how you'll get it."

She nodded as I got up and left out of the medal room.

Trinden P. O. V

"Guys I'm putting this bitch in charge of yall while I'm gone." Kill said leaving out.

I rolled my eyes as he left me inside.

I walked around and stopped in front of Jay. "Money." I demanded.

"Bit-" I cut him off.

"Don't fuck with me."

He thought about it for a second then passed me the stack. I counted it and made sure he had enough and then gave it back to him.

I did that with everybody until I came to Ink. She gave me her stack and as I was counting it she was talking.

"Keep yo distance from Kill. He's mine." She said smiling widely.

I smirked. "Bitch. I don't want yo got damn man. And you talking mad hard shit for some bitch that ain't make alot today." I said putting my hand on my hip.

"What chu mean?"

I gave her a serious look. "Girl. Your supposed to have at least 1 grand each day. You stand on the corners from 10 am to 7 pm. And you only got 400." I said catching a attitude.

"What's it to you?"

I shook my head. "Nothing. Nothing at all."

I'll just tell him when he get back.

******

He sat in the car for a moment. "How'd today go?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Good I guess. I mean um......well Ink sort of didn't have all of her money." I said nervously.

He looked over at me amused. "And what did you do to her? When I came back she looked pretty okay."

My heart sped up.

"I didn't .......I didn't think you wanted me to do anything to her. She works for you and you never told me to-" before I could finish he smacked the taste out of my mouth.

The sounds of the slap sounded through out the car as I held my face  looking down.

"So you didn't learn yo fucking lesson!!" He yelled making me jump.

"I'm sorry." I said crying.

He pointed at me shaking his head. "Nah nah nah you not sorry. But don't worry you gone be." He said opening up his side of the door.

He came around to my side and opened the door yanking me out gripping his hand around my wrist making me wince. "Move yo ass!!"

As he unlocked the door and went inside I didn't even have a chance to glance at the beautiful house before I realized that I will pay the price worse than before.

He held my shoulders looking me in my eyes. "I'm show yo ass not to be weak. I'm a beat you until you learn."

He turned for the stairs and I ran for the door and right when I almost was free his arms wrapped around me trapping me as he pulled me towards the stairway.

His tight hold on me left marks as my fingers turned red from me tugging on the railing so I wouldn't go.

He smacked me making me fall as he through me over his shoulders and took me upstairs.

He through me on the floor making me groan in pain and when I looked up he had a bat in his hand. He swung to hit me but I moved so fast that it hit the hard floor. The room was tan and filled with nothing but one thing.

Weapons.

"You not fucking sorry!!" He screamed as he hit me in my stomach causing me to fall to the ground even more and let out a cry.

When he swung again I grabbed the tip of the bat while kneeing him in his dick. He screamed out in pain as I fought to get up. When I came up he was coming at me as he pushed me against the wall.

"Fine you wanna fight!! Guess imma just have to kick yo ass!!" He yelled in my face.

Before I could see it coming he punched me right in my collar bone. I started coughing rapidly as his hits came fast. And it felt like they where coming from everywhere. After what felt like hours I fell to the floor crying.

"You learn yo got damn lesson!!?" He asked leaning down towards my weak Fragil body on the floor.

I cried louder. "Yes please don't. Please I'll do anything just don't hit me anymore." I cried as my voice cracked.

When I looked in his eyes it looked as if for a second I hit a soft spot and then he turned back cruel.

"Clean yourself up. Towels are in the room to the right. You can sleep in the guest room and I have some clothes in there for you to sleep in." He mumbled as he walked out leaving me alone to cry more.

God Kenny was right. I should've listened.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

12.3K 301 23
Sarabi grew up in the game. Her mama and daddy basically created the game. Sarabi never felt real love. She doesn't even give the time of day until s...
357K 13.7K 32
Summary || Plot "I was warned about boys like you." Folding her arms Moenice was getting hot under the stare of Theo's beautiful brown eyes. "Oh y...
4M 78.7K 45
"I'm not gonna have sex with you baby. Not yet. Just a little fun with the help of some old toys." He smirked and then it suddenly hit me. He stole t...
The Gang Leaders Girl Por April

Ficção Adolescente

526K 10.8K 28
Jinx is just a mysterious girl. She's no goody two shoes that's for sure. While her brother is part of a gang; she is not. She has been asked to join...