Sacred Sin

By TheLightWithinAHeart

This is a tale of ancient times, when the human and non-human worlds had not yet split. The Holy Knights, the... More

Prologue
Fateful Encounter
Guarded Secret
The Illusionist
The Smallest Detail
Five Identical Secrets and the Sweet Release
Rude Awakening
The Fights Begin
The First Revealed Sin: Wrath
Realizations of the Eighth
Tied By More Than Sin
Elizabeth's Resolve

Pre-Story Author's Note

7K 82 7
By TheLightWithinAHeart

Hello, my readers!
I know I had an author's note on here before about not being able to use the manga since I had no access to it, but I managed to find it and read all of the chapters within about two or three days. So, now, I will include details from the manga and as such, I also need to include a spoiler alert for those who have not yet read the manga. Thank you!

Please enjoy "Sacred Sin"

Also, considering this is a fanfiction, I seriously hope that no believes that I own Nanatsu no Taizai. I don't. Everyone is practically required to do this anyway, so here it is: Disclaimer: I don't own Nanatsu no Taizai. I only own my OC's and their plots. Thank you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6K 336 13
"10 years ago, it wasn't just the Seven Deadly Sins. If we're going to do this, we're going to do this right. We need to find Armella." 10 Years Ago...
324 42 10
~Latest Update: 2/11/24~ This is a tale of ancient times... an era before the human and non-human worlds were forever divided. When the Holy Knights...
571K 16.2K 41
It's a well-known fact that The Seven Deadly Sins were once the most fearsome warriors in the kingdom of Liones. No one would have dared step in thei...