The 24th Annual Hunger Games

By SkyShay87

Leena Schore is reaped for the Annual 24th Hunger Games. And the male tribute is her ex-boyfriend that cheate... More

The 24th Annual Hunger Games
Chapter 1 - The Past
Chapter 2 - The Parade
Chapter 3 - Meet The Tributes
Chapter 4 - Scores
Chapter 5 - Spilling the Beans
Chapter 6 - The Dagger
Chapter 7 - Revenge Tastes Sweet-er Than Blood
Important
Chapter 8 - Coo-Coo Bird
Chapter 9 - The Tag Along
Chapter 10 - Dreams Do Come True
Switch
Chapter 11 - Final 5
Chapter 12 - Finish This
Chapter 13 - The Little Flying Life Saver
Chapter 15 - The Winner's Dinner (FINAL CHAPTER)
Our Goodbyes ;(!!!!!!
Hehe 20!!!

Chapter 14 - Impossible

28 2 1
By SkyShay87

Chapter 14

Impossible

The rain poured down on me so hard. Then it began to thicken. Eventually I couldn't breathe. I looked up and I saw all of the fallen tributes faces. Then the faces developed body. In every body there was a giant hole in the stomach.

Then blood poured out of it. It was hot and thick. I couldn't breath. I started coughing. Then I saw a shadow ahead. Then the bodies started screaming. It was my mother. I heard my sister. Astrid... I began screaming and I got on my knees chocking.

My hair was covered in blood and my body was too. They shadow approached me. I finally noticed that the shadow had a sword.

I closed my eyes and ripped out my knife. Then I got up. I squinted to look at the body and I sprinted towards it. And it came running back at me.

I imagined the world going slow but I got a head ache. Everything was shaking and the screaming got louder.

"This is for you, Astrid," I mumbled.

I swung the knife at the shadow, but it ducked. I gasped but kept sprinting towards it. I took out another knife and threw it at its legs. It jumped up not getting a scratch on its feet.

I grumbled and cursed under my breathe. Finally I was in front of the shadow and I started to stab it. But the figure kept dodging them. This isn't fair! I want to win, and I am going to win!!

I screamed and took the knife and jabbed it up the shadows stomach. He collapsed on the floor and I did too. I was on my knees still coughing not sure what just happened.

Then everything turned dark. And fuzzy... and blurry.... next thing I know

I passed out.

~~~~

YAY FINALLY I FINISHED!!!

Not the book lol this chapter

It took forever soooooo yea

Comment what you Think happened

Love ya,!!!!

-Skylar78/87

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 3.4K 58
πŒπ€π’π’π€π‚π‘π„ |❀| In which Quinn Marshal, Victor of the 68th Hunger games is thrusted back into the games where she reunites with an old enemy Fin...
1.1K 206 27
Suggested age is 11+ *This story has some gory chapters and lots of deaths due to the fact that it is based off the hunger games BEWARE OF CHAPTERS 1...
378K 8.2K 30
Lyanna was from district 11, despite the poverty she was always cheerful. At age 14 she won the 68th annual Hunger Games and became a capital sweethe...
7K 170 20
"π’π’π’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’šπ’π’– π’˜π’‚π’” π’“π’†π’‚π’π’π’š 𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒅" -𝑳𝒂𝒏𝒂 𝑫𝒆𝒍 π‘Ήπ’†π’š _____________________________________...