Awful things// Finn Wolfhard...

By ihatemaritza_

In which the it cast fell in love with you, some lose feelings, some don't, but who didn't lose their feeling... More

Ch.1
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.5
Ch.6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Ch.13
Ch.14
Ch.15
Ch.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Sorry
?!

Ch.16

203 2 0
By ihatemaritza_

Finns p.o.v
I was receiving lots of DM's and messages saying that Jack and Amber broke up. That was my chance. I need to tell her how much I missed her and how much she meant to me.I need her to realize that I love her and that I want her back. Without thinking I ran into Sophia's room. She looked shocked.

"F-Finn?" She asked. "What do you want?"
"I want you amber, I want you back." I said. She was sitting on a chair, fiddling with her thumbs, I could tell she was thinking.
"No you don't." She Finally spoke up. She continued to speak. "You can't have me back, you just want me back so you can break my heart all over again, how do I know you're not going to do it again if you did it once."
" Amber please I want you back I can't live without you, these weeks that I've spent without you I realize how much I needed you and I'm so stupid to ever have cheated on you, I just miss you your laugh, your hair, your jokes, your kisses, your hugs, I just miss everything about you and I promise I will never hurt you again if you just come back. I miss you so much and I know you must miss me too." I confessed everything to her. "You're right , I do miss you, but I don't know if I want to be back with you." She said. "Please Amber, just come back to me. I miss you so much. I promise I'll never hurt you again." I was pleading now for her to get back together with me. "Okay I'll get back together with you, but if you hurt me another time I promise you I will never talk to you ever again and you have to promise you will never try to talk to me ever again." She finally gave in. "I promise." I said.
I had tears in my eyes as I hugged her . I kissed her but the kiss tasted salty because of my tears that were now streaming into both of our mouths.

Ambers p.o.v
I was back together with Finn. That feeling of a zoo when we kissed was back. I realized I still love him.
"Want to watch some movies?" He asked.
"Ya sure,I'll get the snacks and you pick the movie." I told him. "Okay but bring me sour patch kids." He said. I left the room smiling as I closed the door. Finally things were back to normal. I was happy with Finn again.

I went downstairs into our kitchen and got a lot of snacks. I got mint chocolate chip ice cream, popcorn, cool ranch Doritos, cookie dough bites, and Finns sour patch kids. I had to hide his sour patch kids because everyone in the house knew I hated them and Finn loved them, so they would assume things. As I was hiding them in my jacket I saw Sophia standing at the doorway smirking.

"Who's are those for?" She asked.
"For me." I answered rather quickly.
"Bullshit! Who are they for." Although she knew for who she kept questioning me.
"Fine, they are for Finn." I finally said.
"Why?" She asked. I decided to get it over with and tell her.
"Finn and I are back together and are going to watch a movie." I was expecting her to start scolding me.
"I know he makes you happy and I support your decision." She said shocking me.
"Thank you Sophia." I said while I was running upstairs.

I opened the door and Finn was Laying in bed watching the goonies.
"What took you so long?" He asked.
"Sophia stopped me and She made me tell her why I had sour patch kids and basically I told her we were back together." He smiled sweetly at me and patted a space in bed next to him and we cuddled watching the movie.

AmberHowell: I missed you 💓

Finnwolfhardofficial: I missed you too ❤️

User1: Are they back together????

Jaedenliberher: oof I've missed my parents

Finnwolfhardofficial: it's crazy to say how much I've missed you 😻💞

[comments have been disabled]

Time skip to next morning
—————————————————————————
In my bed room on the top floor I awoke and lay next to Finn, watching the sunbeams filter through the shutters on my window. I knew I was happy and I knew why. I was with Finn again and we loved each other.
He still wasn't awake so I decided to make him breakfast in bed. I walked out of the door into the dark hallway. I flipped the switch on and headed downstairs, still in my pajamas. Nobody was awake yet so I put on some tunes. I went to my playlist and hit shuffle. Pretty girl by clairo came on and I started to sing along. I finished drizzling syrup on his pancakes. I grabbed a vase and put a red rose in it. I open the cupboard and grabbed a glass, I poured orange juice and set it on the tray. I carried the tray upstairs and opened the door with my free hand. I set the tray on the nightstand and flipped the lights on. I gently shook Finn awake. He sat up running his eyes. I brought the tray to his bed.

"Thanks baby." He said after eating a bite of his pancake. "Your welcome." I said with a smile.
"Im going shopping with Sophia today, and also Sophia and I leave tomorrow to have a photoshoot in Florida ." I said.
He stuck out his bottom lip and pouted. "But I just got you back." "I know but it's only for 3 days." I said. "Okay." He said. He kissed my check and got up and left the room. "Start getting ready sweet heart." He yelled from outside the room. I smiled because I was truly happy again.

I texted Sophia to help me get ready because we always do that.

"Thanks Sophia." I smiled at her. "Now it's my turn to help you get ready." I said grinning.

After we were done getting ready I pulled out a gun.(jk)

After we were done getting ready I pulled out my phone and called up an Uber.
We got inside and chatted about Finn and I getting back together. When the ride was over we thanked the driver and walked across the parking lot into the mall.
The door slid open and blasted hot air into our faces, causing my hair to stand up.
As we walked under the high ceilings, passing familiar stores, we finally stopped at Pacsun. I checked my reflection in the window, making sure I looked presentable.
I ran my fingers through my hair and took out my lip gloss from my purse and applied one coat. I saw Sophia from the window reflection and smiled. I walked away from the windows reflection and made my way into the store with Sophia.

We payed and walked out of the store. That was the pattern for 2 hours. Struggling to keep keep all of our shopping bags in our hands we realized we needed to leave.

We arrived home and Sophia and I started to pack for our trip tomorrow.

When I was done it was around 11:30 pm and I needed to sleep because our flight was at 7:00 am.

Finns P.O.V
I was playing Fornite when Amber was finally done.

"Baby lets go to sleep." She said hugging me.
"One more round." I whined hoping she would let me.
"I have to get up early Finn, and if you don't sleep now I'm going with someone else." She said. That was enough for me to set my controller down and turn off my pc.
I carried her bridal style to the bed. I laid next to her and put my arm around her.

I fell asleep with one thing in my mind.

I'm in love with Amber Howell.

Ambers P.O.V

I fell asleep with one thing in my mind.

I'm in love with Finn Wolfhard.
———————————————————————————
1352 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.1K 2.2K 15
"He still likes her, doesn't he?" •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• A Jaeden Lieberher X Reader story.
Fake | fack By N

Fanfiction

163K 6.4K 24
"You fell for me didn't you?" - Finn wants to stop a certain girl in his school from throwing herself at him. Jack wants everyone to stop pestering h...
35.8K 568 46
"new phone who dis?" - started: 12-26-17 ended: 4-23-18
358K 4.7K 156
finn wyatt jack jaeden sophia chosen [around part 80] ➪ [complete]