The Senior's Alpha

By Rumbadaa

A love story between two guys in an omegaverse world based on the sotus series. (I seriously do not know what... More

Preface
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
A glimpse...
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
4 years later..
4 years later...{continued 1}
4 years later...{continued 2}
4 years later...{continued 3}
4 years later...{continued 4}
4 years later...{continued 5}
16 years later....{THE END}

Chapter 9

16.4K 746 157
By Rumbadaa

***************

Hello once again! So, I tried my best for this chapter.. but it is coming a bit later than I have expected.. as some scenes were hard to write... and not as good as I wanted.... you will know which one I am referring to as you read :/

*********************  

Kongpob felt something tickling him on his ear. He bat it away in his sleep. Once again, he felt something tickling his ear. Now, he frowned. That bloody mosquito, he thought. He bat it even harder and rolled over to sleep on his stomach. Now, he felt it scroll up his arm and tickled him again. Exasperated, he took his pillow and started to bat the damn mosquito with it. 

"Die you shit, die!!", he cried out menacingly. He heard laughter and he thought, I am going crazy I can hear the mosquito laughing. He looked around and saw his mate holding his stomach laughing very hard. He even had tears in his eyes. He pointed at Kongpob and laughed even harder. Kongpob frowned at him and said: "What are you doing in my room?"

Arhit still hiccupping with laughter, said: "We are supposed to meet today Kong. How come you are still sleeping? You usually wake up so early"
Kongpob rubbed his eyes and said: "We are supposed to meet??"
He was very shocked right now. His mate who always tried to avoid came to look for him for a date. A date!!
Arhit rolled his eyes at him and ordered him to go to take his shower. "Hurry up. We are going to be late."
"Late for what?", Kongpob asked.
Kongpob was really confused. What was going here right now?
Arhit was dragging him out of bed, took him to the bathroom and closed the door. "Just hurry, Kong!!", he exclaimed.
When Kongpob got out of the bathroom, he found Arhit waiting for him on the bed wearing his Avenger hoodie. "You don't mind that I am wearing it? Its kinda cool", he asked Kongpob.
The latter was so bewildered at the moment that he just nodded to his mate. Arhit smiled at him, his dimple making his appearance. Kongpob wanted to pinch his cheeks.
And he got the opportunity to do so when Arhit came forward to stand in front of him. Arhit made him sit on the bed and took a towel to dry Kongpob's hair gently. Kongpob was feeling very relaxed and he leaned his head on Arhit. At some point, he placed his arms around Arhit's waist and murmured: "I missed you.."

Arhit styled his hair and kissed him on his forehead, smiled at him and said: "Me too."

He then placed a black earring in Kongpob's ear, removed Kongpob's hands from his cheeks and said with a smug smile: "Now you look sexier. We can go now. I am gonna show off to everyone that you are mine."

He grabbed Kongpob's arm and dragged him away from the room. He took a big picnic basket and then took his mate to their destination.
It was at love at sight for Kongpob. Arhit had taken him to a garden. A garden with a huge blossoming cherry. Arriving under the tree, they together laid down a picnic mat. Arhit then opened the basket and started to remove food out of it. He then asked Kongpob if he was hungry. When the latter nodded, he placed a plate full of food in Kongpob's hand. The food was looking very yummy. Kongpob started eating as he woke up late and had not had breakfast. Moreover, eating with his mate was a sight not to miss. More precisely, watching his mate eating was a sight to behold.
He was stuffing himself and Kongpob could see food on his chin. He gestured to his mate about the food on his chin. Arhit smirked and leaned to Kongpob as if asking Kongpob to remove the piece of food from his face.

Who is that guy, Kongpob thought. He was definitely not the Arhit he knew. Kongpob then reached to remove the food from Arhit's face tentatively. As soon as he touched Arhit's cheek, Arhit leaned in his hand. Rubbing his face like a cat to Kongpob's hand. Encouraged, Kongpob leaned even closer to his mate. He removed the piece of food with his lips and kissed his mate's chin. His mate's face felt soft and his skin was soon becoming red as he blushed. Kongpob was a bit relieved as this blush was something he was used to see on Arhit's face. 

He grinned, reached Arhit's red cheek and kissed again him on the cheek. Arhit blushed even harder but smiled sweetly at Kongpob. So, the moody and glaring Arhit was not definitely here today, Kongpob thought. He smiled broadly at Arhit too.
They finished eating and Arhit stared expectedly at Kongpob.
"Euhmm should I do anything?", asked tentatively Kongpob. Arhit rolled his eyes and asked him: "How was the food?"
Ahh the food, Kongpob thought relieved. "It was very tasty. I loved it", he said with a smile.
"Really? I woke up early in the morning to cook that for you, me a late waker in the morning", Arhit said smugly with his eyes twinkling with mischief.
"Ahh so you want some reward for the meal you have cooked for me?", Kongpob said boldly. He leaned over to kiss his mate. Kongpob's mouth was only a few millimetres to Arhit's. It was then that Arhit moved away chuckling.
Kongpob sighed and muttered: "Finally something familiar..."
The way Arhit just escaped that kiss was something that Kongpob was kind of expecting. So, he was not that bothered.
They made sweet talk lazing around on the mat. Arhit at some point fell asleep against Kongpob's shoulder. Kongpob smiled and was caressing his forehead tenderly. He was mesmerised by that Arhit. Having this kind of sweet behaviour from his mate was nice in a while.

When Arhit woke up, they went to see the sunset and Arhit saw an ice cream stall there at the park. He asked Kongpob to buy one for him. When Kongpob came back, there was a drop of the ice cream on his finger already. Seeing this, Arhit took Kongpob's hand and licked the ice cream on Kongpob's finger. Kongpob's mouth fell open, shocked with what his mate had just done. Arhit just winked at him when he looked at the poor shocked Kongpob. And then Arhit started to eat the ice cream. Watching his mate eat that ice cream was torture for him. The way Arhit was licking it and was making those sounds as he appreciated his ice cream was just too much. Kongpob groaned and said: "Stop it, P...."

Arhit looked at him with a false innocent face and said: "Stop what?" Kongpob glared at him. Arhit laughed. 

When the date was over, Arhit took Kongpob back to his dorm. Arriving at the door, he touched Kongpob's cheek and came very close to him. He then whispered: "Happy valentine day to you my dearest mate, Kong"

And then kissed Kongpob's lips. Their lips met and Kongpob tasted Arhit's sweet lips. It was a sweet kiss and soon Arhit leaned completely over Kongpob to kiss him aggressively. Kongpob was cornered to his closed door. Both were moaning and Kongpob reached to hold Arhit's neck to make the kiss deeper.

"KONGPOB!!!!! OPEN THE DOOR!!!!", shouted Beam while banging on the door. That made Kongpob wake up in shock. He realised all that was a dream. He shook his head slowly. Meanwhile Beam continued to bang on the door. Kongpob sighed. For freaking sake, he thought. "Can I just kill him", he said rolling his eyes. He made his way to open the door, his mind full of the dream he just had. "What??", he said to Beam. 

Beam looked at him with wide eyes. "What the hell???", he exclaimed. "You were sleeping?? At this hour?? You missed a half day of classes! How long do you plan to keep this pitiful act?? This is deplorable. I mean, come on. I did tell you what happened with my mate right that famous night? He made me showered in his room, fed me and asked me politely to go to my room. I mean seriously I was in his room for the first time and he fucking asked me out. Politely!!! So, don't you think you should not be self pitying yourself any longer??"

Kongpob looked at him sceptically. "Okay okay I get it you feel hurt for the way P'Arhit talked to you. Anyone would be hurt. But that does not mean that you should stop living. You were like a corpse this three days in class. Even Prae gave up on making you cheer up. Moreover, it's Valentine Day today", consoled Beam.

"Don't even make me remember that will you!! I just had a dream on Valentine's day. It felt like I am doomed to have romantic dates with my mate in my dreams only! So, please. I don't want to feel anything about this day when my mate is not even acknowledging me!", said Kongpob desperately.

Beam grimaced when he remembered the way Arhit walked by them coldly yesterday. He had not even looked at Kongpob. He just glared at Beam and moved away rapidly.
"Fine. You don't want to remember this day as a lovers' day. Fine. But at least let's go the remaining classes for today and then we'll have a besties' evening instead. Okay?", proposed Beam trying to make his best friend less forlorn.
Kongpob sighed and nodded. He just was going to the classes. Not the evening fun that Beam was planning to take him. But Beam did not have to know that.
He went to have a quick shower. He was putting his clothes. He looked in the mirror and touched those hickeys that his mate gave him on his neck. They were fading. Soon, they would be gone. Just like his mate was doing. He was completely ignoring Kongpob. It looked like this night meant nothing for him. This past three days were like torture for Kongpob. Each time he tried to approach Arhit, he was sent away coldly or he was completely ignored. He had a talk to Knott and all that Knott said was to give it time. How much time, Kongpob thought sadly. Funny how I thought it was easy to win his heart. He looked at his wound on his hand which was half healed. He sometimes wished he listened to his instincts that time. He wished he bonded to his mate. At least, his mate would not be away from him.

He was again selfishly thinking about this when Beam dragged him to class. Studying had become like a distraction for Kongpob. He studied as hard as he could just to forget the painful thoughts about his mate. So he welcomed the tough assignments that the teachers gave them. He went to the library with Beam and Aim to get the books necessary for the assignments. Arriving there, he went straight for the engineering section and started to search for the books. He was still looking at the titles when he smelled his mate. He walked to the other shelf where he knew he would find his mate. And there he was standing together with a girl. The girl was offering him chocolates. In a red heart shaped box. The girl was lowering her head and was whispering something to Arhit. Arhit's ears were red. Kongpob could totally guess what was happening there. This junior was taking the opportunity to confess to her crush. There was nothing wrong about it. Kongpob could certainly not blame her. It was himself and Arhit who were wrong. Arhit was his and he could do nothing about it. He wanted to claim him as his in front of the world so that no one could come to confess to him anymore. But his mate was against it. He was standing there clenching his hands and suddenly, Arhit turned to look his way. Their eyes locked and Arhit frowned at him. And he had the gall to frown at me, Kongpob fumed. He went away angrily.

Arhit was disoriented at that time. He was standing in the library finding books on the shelf when suddenly the girl came to him. He was still trying to find a polite way to refuse her confession when he smelled his mate. He looked at him and saw a pool of pain in his eyes. He automatically frowned at him. He was going to go to him to ask what was wrong and to reassure his mate that there was nothing going on between the girl and himself. Before he could make any move forward, his mate stormed out. He was deep in thoughts about his mate when the girl said tentatively: "P?"
Arhit then refocused on her and gently let her know that he could not return her feelings. When the girl went away, Arhit was thankful that he did not go after his mate. His decision was still the same. He did not want to have an alpha as his mate. So, he would have to be strong enough to push him away. Having an alpha as a mate was not a good thing. His sister was the living evidence. He took a deep breath and continued his search of books. He was still hurting but he ignored this hurt. That hurt now was much smaller than the hurt that later would arise if he mated with an alpha.

Meanwhile, Beam was also helping Kongpob to find those books. They had separated themselves to search each shelf. They would be more efficient that way and way quicker. He was looking at the titles with his mind on Kongpob. He was feeling helpless seeing his best friend like that. He wanted to help but he feared that instead of helping, he might just aggravate the situation. He was frowning at the books thinking about solutions. And it was like this that Forth found him.

He came behind his mate and blew in his ear. Beam startled and quickly turned to see who it was. He was too quick and nearly lost his balance and would have fell if Forth had not held him. Beam found himself in Forth's arms. Their faces were so close that Beam felt Forth's breath on his face. Forth stared at his mate's lips and Beam automatically licked his lips. Forth groaned at this sight and let Beam go. Beam frowned at him and said: "Am I that repugnant to you? The last time too you pushed me away from your room. Now, you hold me and then let me go."

Forth looked puzzled. But Beam did not give him any opportunity to explain himself. He continued his rant : "I mean yes I know you were hurt because of my sudden departure nine years ago, I was hurt too. And I was still a child at that time. This was why my parents took me away. Because it would be hurtful for an adolescent of seventeen years old to have a mate of ten years. But I get your point. You were hurt by their actions. Am not going to ask you to forgive me that easily. But don't treat me like that-"

Forth at that point just placed his palm on Beam's mouth and exclaimed: "Shut up will you! I keep on trying to explain but you continue on talking. Give me a chance to talk too."
Beam rolled his eyes and licked Forth's palm, making Forth automatically let go of Beam's mouth. Beam remained silent though letting Forth talk this time.
"Firstly the reason why I did not let you stay in my room that night was because the next day you had classes. I am your lecturer, so I have to be responsible for your education."
Then he muttered under his breath: "Moreover, you were looking so sexy in my room with my clothes on. It was torture." And then he continued in a normal tone: "So it was best for you to return to your room. As for now, we are in the freaking library Beam. We may be mates. But there are rules that are to be respected."
Beam was a bit annoyed to see Forth's calm and serene answer. As if he was in control of himself. He took a few steps towards him. Forth looked at him with widened eyes. "W-what are you doing?", Forth stammered out.
Beam continued to move forward until he had cornered his mate to the opposite shelf. He placed his hands either side of Forth preventing him to escape. He smiled smugly at Forth and said: "Taking my Valentine gift. No I mean exchanging our Valentine gift."
When he reached to kiss his mate, the latter whispered staring at his lips: "Beam we are in the library."
Beam chuckled and said against Forth's lips: "All the better. A forbidden kiss for our first kiss."
And he reached to hold his mate's nape to make the kiss deeper. Forth was lost as Beam's lips touched his. He inserted his leg between Beam's thighs. He placed his arms around Beam. Both of them were in heaven. Beam gently let his mate's lips go. They were about to lose control if they continued to kiss like this. He whispered, caressing his mate's lips with his thumb: "Thank you for the lovely gift."
He sticked to Forth's body and reached for Forth's back pocket to get his mobile. He placed it in Forth's hand.  He smiled sweetly at Forth and said: "Give me your number."

Forth laughed mischieviously and shook his head. He said: "Earn for it."

And he moved away. Beam sighed and muttered: "Why is he playing hard to get?"

****************

Done. Yes, this chapter is a bit shorter than my previous ones.. hope you liked it.. :3

I dedicate Kongpob's dream to all my readers and wish you all Happy Valentine Day <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 11K 28
Life as an omega was hard in a world dominated by alphas, but it was even harder when one was an Omega male. But my life was a fairy tale, complete w...
5.1K 280 13
Arthit Rojanapt, Alpha- The people around him call him cold, mean, heartless. He is quick to get angry, and ready to punch anyone that pisses him off...
28.9K 2.4K 15
In a world where people are forced to marry by age 30. Kongpob is forced to go into the mating DNA system after he is left at the altar by his girlfr...
75.8K 3.5K 41
Omega verse Kongpob and Arthit have known eachother since their childhood because their fathers were best friends.. Kongpob was found to be an Omega...