Diabolik Lovers: A Vampire Hu...

By Animefan446

"Things should have been at peace after that battle on that day but, no matter which path I take, there will... More

Character Introductions
Welcome Home, Kano!
The Igarashi Twins! Sora and Sara!
Spending Time With My Onee-chan
The New Enemy Is Katsumi's Old Friend?!
Sora Vs Kano
The New Student Raiden Yamashina
Sing-off! Raiden Vs Kou!
The Enemy Attacks And Raiden Shows His True Colours
The Silent Treatment
Raiden's Rock Night
Christmas Special
Kano Gets Kidnapped!
Kano Gets Rescued And Meets Kino and Raiden's Father
Bakeneko and Nekomanta Reunion
Precious Memories
Raiden and Kano's 'Date' Night
The Battle Begins
We've Got A War To Win
We'll Always be Together Big Brother!
The Fight Begins
Things Are About To Get Worse From Here
The Final Battle Begins
We Won't Lose! No Matter What!
Until We Meet Again In The Next Life
I Can't Ignore My Feelings Anymore

Kano Learns More About Her Mother's Past

68 1 3
By Animefan446

3RD PERSON POV

In Koga's castle, Koga and Sora headed to the dungeons and when they got there, some of the soldiers were in a panic. Koga frowned a little and he then asked them.

"Hey! what's going on here?!"

"Koga-sama! we've got a problem! the girl has escaped!"

"What?!"

Koga shouted angrily and then he went into the cell and he noticed that the shackles had been broken off. Sora looked around and he then asked Koga.

"Koga, what do you think happened?"

"I can tell you this much, there's no way Kano could have broken these herself seeing as how I sealed off her powers, which means someone broke in here and helped her and the question is, who?"

"I think I do, it might have been those vampire scum!"

"I agree but, they couldn't have caught on that quickly, which means there's only one son in the Sakamaki family that I know of, Kino."

Sora was surprised by this and he then asked Koga.

"Who's Kino?"

"Kino was created from Karl's powers and now he's under the impression that he's Karl's illegitimate son and he's a selfish Prince to top it off and he's got this weird fixation on Katsumi when we first arrived here in the demon world, I think he also had a crush on her as well."

Sora stuck out his tongue out in disgust.

"Ugh! gross, you won't catch me falling in love with a human especially one who turns out to be the enemy."

"I know, anyway, it doesn't matter, Kano's powers are sealed off and there's nothing Kino or Karl can do about it."

"What if they find someone who can break the seal?"

"They can't, you see, there's no one in this world who can do it, except for Ronin, Raiden's father, he's known for breaking seals and creating them but he's long gone."

"What if they found him? what will we do then?"

Koga's eyes widen and he then slumped down his shoulders.

"You're right, Sora, here's what we're gonna do, you head back to the human world and stay with your sister until I give the word for you to come back here, we don't want her to know what's been going here, meanwhile, I'll see if I can find out where Kino has taken Kano, I get the feeling that he's up to something."

Sora nodded his head and then he left the dungeons. Koga looked at the red moon and he then thought to himself.

'You won't stop me this time Katsumi, once I've dealt with Kano, I'll take all of the souls from the other side and I'll become stronger than that fool Takeo.'

Back in Castle Eden, Kano opened her eyes and she slowly sat up on the bed and she didn't feel sore as she did before.

KANO'S POV

I carefully got off the bed and I didn't feel sore anymore. I put my boots and jacket back on before tying my hair back into a ponytail. I looked out of the window and I noticed that I wasn't in castle Eden anymore because when I looked out of the window, I noticed that the castle was a few distances away. 

'Weird, when I came to earlier, I could have sworn I was in castle Eden.'

I thought to myself as I tried to remember what happened and that was when I remembered about Ronin placing his hand on my head and then I blacked out. Aoi then spoke up.

"Ronin used a sleeping spell on you after you passed out, I spoke to his demon form and he told me that he and Kino were going to take you to his hideout and this is it."

"Really? but why? what's their reason?"

"I don't know, but I can sense Ronin coming to the room, don't jump to conclusions."

I nodded my head and then Ronin knocked on the door and I told him to come in. Once he entered the room, he smiled at me.

"It's good to see you up and out of bed, are you still feeling sore?"

"I'm fine, my injuries aren't as bad as they were before thanks to you breaking Koga's seal."

"It was nothing, Koga's seal is weak against my demon magic, anyway, enough about that, my servants have made some dinner for us."

I sweat dropped a little because I thought for a moment that it was gonna be the two of us but that was when Ronin chuckled at me.

"Don't worry, Kino will be joining us so you've got nothing to worry about."

"Ehh?! what the hell are you?! a mind reader as well as a cat demon as well?!"

Ronin chuckled at me and he then said to me.

"You really do remind me of your Mother."

I was shocked when Ronin said this and I was about to ask him about her but he then raised his hand.

"I'm sure you've got a lot of questions but for now, why don't you get changed into some different clothes and then Yuuri will lead you to the dining room."

"Um, OK, thanks, Ronin-sama."

"Just call me Ronin."

He said before he left the room. I went into the wardrobe and I was struggling to find a dress that would suit until one of the maids came in and she got a Chinese style dress for me and she helped me get changed, styled my hair and put on a little makeup for me.

*Kano's dress*

I looked at myself in the mirror and then the maid said to me.

"You look lovely Kano-sama, Ronin-sama does have a good taste in fashion especially when he was married to Morina."

I was surprised by this and then a servant came in and he said to me.

"Kano-sama, I'm Yuuri, Kino's friend and servant, I'm here to escort you to the dining room where Kino-sama and Ronin-sama are waiting for you."

"OK, thank you."

I followed Yuuri to the dining room and I had to admit this place was big and it might have been bigger than my home. Once we got to the dining room, Ronin looked at me up and down and he smiled at me.

"That dress suits you."

"Thank you, but, where's Kino?"

"He'll be here in a minute."

Ronin said to me before he pulled out my chair for me. I smiled at him and I then sat down.

"Now I know where Raiden gets that gentleman side from."

"*Chuckle* well, just like Raiden, I always treat my lovers with respect."

I sweat dropped a little and I thought to myself.

'I'm starting to think this guy is a lady's man..'

"I know what you're thinking, I'm not a lady's man, I only had a few dates going wrong when I was yours and Raiden's age."

I scooted away from him slightly and I said to him.

"Now I am convinced that you're a mind reader."

"I'm just good at guessing."

"You better not be trying to flirt with her, Ronin!"

Kino shouted as he finally showed up in his casual wear. Kino sat down across from me and he said to Ronin.

"Honestly, I starting to wonder if that son of yours might end up like you."

"Don't be ridiculous the only time when I do flirt with a woman is the one who I really cared for."

"Funny coming from a man who left his wife and child at a young age."

Ronin sighed and he spoke up again.

"I had a reason for that, now can you please drop the subject."

The servants came in and they had served us our individual favourites, mines was a roast chicken dinner. I was surprised at this and I was about to ask him.

"How did you-"

"Your friend Aoi told me, I'm a bit surprised when he mentioned you have a massive sweet tooth."

I smiled at him and I then began to eat. As we ate dinner, we talked about a few things including about my Mother and my ancestor. When I told Kino about Katsumi's daughter he was a bit surprised that she wasn't angry at Katsumi for leaving her when she was an infant and I was a bit surprised when he mentioned that Katsumi used to visit him when she was in her teens.

I actually got along with Kino really well surprisingly and I knew he wasn't anything like his brothers or the other vampires which were a relief but I shouldn't let my guard down around him even though I knew that deep down he wasn't going to hurt me. After we had dinner, Ronin showed me some of the tapestries in the hallways and I was surprised that Aoi was involved in one of them. I stared at it for a few seconds and then Ronin spoke up.

"That's Aoi all right along with some of his brethren, they were also involved with the demon war, however, Aoi including some of his friends fled into the human world because Suske used his poison to kill off some of the demons."

"Why?"

I asked Ronin as one of his butlers came over and they gave us some grape juice. Ronin looked back at the tapestry and he started at it like if he was living a fond memory.

"I don't know what his reasons were but what I do know is that Suske cannot be trusted, just like your common snake, they're sneaky and they will trick you, Suske might be using Koga and Sora as his tools, that's why I sealed him off that day because I knew that he would use his poison to kill not only some of us demons but some of the vampires."

"But, how do we stop him?"

"We demons don't have the power to kill off a serpent demon or destroy a vampire that has dark magic but, centuries ago before the vampire hunters organisation was formed, there were other hunters who called themselves demon slayers or demon lords."

I followed Ronin and we ended up in a room and I saw a sword stuck in a stone and I could sense a very powerful aura around it. I heard Aoi gasp in fear and I asked him.

"What's the matter Aoi? why are you afraid of it?"

"That sword is-"

I looked at Ronin and he nodded his head.

"It's the great demon slaying sword, you wanted to know how I knew your mother, it's because she was one of them."

I was shocked by this and then Ronin walked towards it and he gently ran his fingers over the hilt and I could see a barrier shining near his fingertips almost as if they were going to spark at any second. 

"She was? but, why didn't she tell me?"

"Your mother and some of your family members including Katusmi inherited this power but, they too, were also prey being hunted by predators, the exorcists believed that they too, were also demons because they used to fight like demons and they understood their ancient demon language."

Ronin then looked at me and he then said to me.

"When I met your Mother, she told me who and what she is, demon slayer or not, she still had a demon sealed inside of her, but, when she told me about her cancer, she told me to take this sword and hide it and that's what I did, I brought it here and I stabbed it into this stone which is a sealing stone that's used to hide a weapon's power."

"How long has it been here?"

"For quite a long time."

Ronin walked towards me and he gently stroked my cheek and he stared at my mismatched eyes.

"Kano...I'm so sorry for what happened to Amelia, but I know that if she were here right now, she would be very proud of you."

I smiled at Ronin and I then looked back at the sword.

"And you showed me this because I might be a demon lord or lady?"

"Yes, even though you've got a blue flame nekomanta sealed inside of you that won't stop you becoming a demon slayer, Koga will have a hard time looking for you so you've got plenty of time to train and get stronger so that you can slay Koga and Suske once and for all, until you're ready, the sword will remain here."

Ronin said as he looked at the sword and I nodded my head in agreement. Ronin then remembered something.

"Oh that's right, I nearly forgot something."

Ronin went into his pocket and he got a pendant that I knew all too well.

"That's-"

"Yeah, your Mother also asked me to give this back to you, she told me it belonged to your Grandmother, it's supposed to bring you luck she told me."

I smiled at it because I thought for sure that she lost this when she went on a job. Ronin got behind me and then he puts the necklace around my neck and he then said to me.

"I know it won't replace that other necklace you used to wear but this will do."

"At least I still have something of my Oka-san, thank you Ronin."

Ronin then offered his arm and he said to me.

"You're welcome, shall we head back upstairs to have some dessert?"

"Of course, I could do with something sweet right now."

I said with a smile as I wrapped my arm around his arm unaware that the sword glowed brightly like if it was happy to see me.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.2K 2K 23
Akastski... Is there a history behind the name? Or are there only lies and deceit? Two Prophecies that intertwine like Time and Fate... Time and Fate...
841 14 12
Disclaimer: I do not own anything except my original character and the plot. Everything goes to their rightful owners. If I have a story they already...
68.7K 1.5K 52
Three months had passed since Arata was defeated in battle. Right now, there is some enemies who were after (Y/n)'s blood but, luckily, she was able...
342K 10.8K 28
She refused to show mercy. She refused to die in this world of monstrosities. Maybe that's why she became what she was, They call her Seventeen. She...