Gotham's Girl

Da JustAFandomLover

fem!Percy Jackson Ever wonder how Percy's life is outside of being a demigod? Other than what has been told b... Altro

Authors Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29

Chapter 28

7.2K 221 107
Da JustAFandomLover

    "Don't look at me."

    "Why not?"

    "I don't want you seeing me like this," Percy said as she hid her face in a towel and pushed Bruce out with her left hand.

   "You don't look bad at all," Bruce said in protest as he tried to fight her leg slamming the door shut.

   "You don't get to decide if I do or don't," Percy said with a grunt as she gave him a mean look and pointed out the door.

   Bruce laughed before walking out and closing the door behind him.

   Percy gave a sigh of relief before going over to the sink and washing away any remaining bits and pieces of throw-up before washing her hands over and over again to make sure she was clean.

   She then gave a frown at the bitter and disgusting aftertaste in her mouth.

   Right as she went and flushed the toilet before giving a sigh and sitting down on the lid of the toilet seat, she gave a sigh and stared up at the white ceiling and started to count in her head.

    She didn't know what was wrong with her, but she really hoped that it would just stop and that it wouldn't be serious.

    Percy looked towards the sink counter as she got up from the toilet seat and rummaged through a cabinet for her toothbrush, toothpaste, and mouthwash.

    The daughter of Poseidon had started getting sick about a week ago, and she now practically lived in the bathroom.

    Bruce had suggested that he take her to a doctor or to call Apollo, but she just shook her head and said that whatever it was would pass in no time.

    However, that seemed to not be the case.

    For some reason, she just kept throwing up and also seemed to be feeling sore.

    As if that wasn't enough, Dick and Bruce started to treat her as if she was a China doll and we're starting to be careful with everything they said or how they said it. They also seemed to be making sure that she was safe at all times.

   She could understand Bruce doing it since he had done it before when they were kids when she had first gotten expelled from a school, but she couldn't fathom why Richard Grayson would do so too.

    The young Grayson would tend to follow her around everywhere, and whenever she would want to do something, he would step up and volunteer to do it.

   That was when Bruce had to be at Wayne Corp.

    When Bruce was home, he seemed to look at Dick for a second before taking his place so that the kid could go around and play with toys or friends.

    When Percy suggested that she would like to take a walk without the both of them, Bruce had nodded.

   Loophole time though.

   Once she grinned and started to walk out about ten minutes later, she ran into Annabeth because she had volunteered to go and walk with Percy.

   It was all becoming like a sick, childish game to her. She could almost never get time alone.

   Everywhere she turned, someone was either there or behind her.

   She no longer felt freedom, but felt crowded.

   Sure, she had tripped and immediately started at the stair for it, but that didn't mean that everyone she knew had to start treating her like fragile glass.

    "You okay in there?" Came Bruce's voice from outside the door.

    "Aye okay, sir," Percy replied through her toothpaste and toothbrush filled mouth.

   "What are you doing in there?"

   Percy held up a finger that signalled 'wait' even though he wouldn't be able to see it, and she gargled water before spitting it out into the sink.

   "Making sure I don't taste or look disgusting. My mouth feels like someone decided to blend all types of baby food in the world than feed it to me."

    Bruce gave a disgusted noise.

   "Exactly," Percy said as she heard the noise.

   She then washed her face with a last effort of looking fresh and clean before unlocking the bathroom door.

    "I'm going to take you to a doctor," Bruce concluded as he grabbed a hold of her forearm and pulling her towards their bed.

    "No."

   "Then I'll call Apollo."

    "No."

    Percy sat on their bed with a defiant look.

   "Fine," Bruce said with a determined look plastered on his face, "I'll call Sally."

   At this, Percy jumped up right away, "Don't you dare!"

   "Try me!" Bruce challenged as he slid his phone into his hand and started to open it.

     "Bruce Wayne! I swear to the Gods that I will hurt you if you call mom!" Percy threatened as she advanced towards him and trying to snatch the phone out of his hands.

     "Persephone Jackson-Wayne, I dare you to do it," Bruce said with a locked jaw as he pressed on the green phone that showed on the screen.

    Percy lunged at him as he tried to get away, and ended up pushing him down onto the bed.

    As she sat on top of him so to grab the phone in which was ringing and he was waving around every time she was about to grab it, a cough came from the door.

    "I'm going to go..." came the small and awkward voice of Dick as the two looked towards him.

     The Wayne ward ,red in the face and being able to compare to a tomato, backed away slowly as his eyes lowered to the ground.

     "Carry on..." he mumbled before taking the door handle and slamming the door shut quickly.

     Percy started laughing as she got up from on top of Bruce and making her way to see what Dick had wanted.

    As she went to open the door, another voice was heard.

    "Bruce? Is everything okay?"

    Percy froze as the secret identity of the Batman put his phone to his ear.

     "Hi Sally, everything is alright."

     "Then what's wrong? I doubt this is just a friendly call."

     "Percy's sick. She doesn't want to go to a doctor of any sort, though."

     It was silent for a couple beats before Sally's voice came through the device, "I'm on my way."

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

     Percy gave a frown as she sat on the kitchen counter as she ate a chocolate bar.

     Sally was currently with Bruce somewhere discussing something and she was not allowed to hear the conversation apparently.

    So now she was wallowing with a chocolate and pretzel bar and it didn't seem to comfort her as much as she wished it would.

     "Sweetheart, how have you been?" Sally's voice came from the kitchen doorway.

      Percy took another bite of her chocolate bar before answering, "I'm good. Hungry too."

    Sally gave a nod as she went and took a seat in the kitchen chair in front of Percy.

    "What's this I'm hearing that you aren't feeling well?" Sally asked thoughtfully as she leaned forward to look at her daughter.

    "Probably just the flu," Percy simply said with a shrug as she took another bite of the chocolate bar and finishing it.

     "Are you sure about that?"

     Percy nodded as she hopped off the kitchen counter and made her way to the fridge.

     Once at the fridge, she opened the drawing filled door to look inside and rummage through the contents.

    "I probably just caught something while in Greece. Bruce and I were there for some time. We got back basically three weeks ago."

     "I highly doubt that you catch a flu from a place two weeks after returning."

     "So?"

     "And I doubt it would last for a week or more."

     "Mom, don't judge me. It's not like another god has it out for me or something."

     Sally narrowed her eyes at her daughter as she got up and made her way to the fridge, where Percy was still searching for something that would satisfy her hunger.

     "Hmm," Percy hummed as she pulled out two Tupperware's from the fridge.

    As she turned to close the fridge door, she jumped and backed away before calming down.

    "Don't sneak up at me," Percy said with a pout before holding up the two Tupperware containers to her mom.

     "Should I eat pasta or a salad?"

     "You don't want the blue cookies I gave you half an hour ago?" Sally asked with scrunched eyebrows, not used to seeing Percy not have those cookies whenever they were available.

     Percy gave a shrug, "I finished them."

     "And you're still hungry? Those could've lasted at least a day."

    Percy nodded, "I'm still hungry."

    She then went to where they stored the silverware before getting a fork, "I guess I'll eat both."

    "Honey, are you sure you're okay?"

    Percy stuffed a mouthful of pasta in her mouth before answering, "Yes, mom. I'm just tired of being babied. There's nothing wrong with me."

     "Then why are you getting really sick when I know for a fact that you haven't really ever gotten sick?"

     "It's in the air and my body is tired," Percy defended as she took another mouthful of pasta.

    "I'm pretty sure that's not a reasonable excuse," Sally pressed, wanting to know exactly what was wrong with her daughter.

    "Mom, chill. It's just me being tired, cramping, throwing up, sore, and so hungry that I could eat a cow."

    Sally's eyes widened at this information before looking at her daughter quizzically, "Isn't the saying 'so hungry that I could eat a horse'?"

     Percy gasped, "Mom! Don't even think about eating my family! That's cannibalism!"

     Sally gave a warm laugh that made her eyes seem to twinkle, but they also held a knowing look that Percy didn't catch.

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

Hi guys! Sorry for not updating in some time!

This is probably not much of a good chapter... but I hope you enjoyed it!

Thoughts?

Vote and comment please!

Have a great day my lovelies!

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

13.5K 293 20
Perseus Jackson was many things. She had seen many things and that of course included her figuring out Batman's identity from a newspaper clipping, a...
129K 3.4K 26
Persephone Jackson use to be happy before she found out she was a demigod because she had a close friend Bruce Wayne. But them she became a demigod a...
42.4K 1K 9
Before Jason was adopted by Bruce, he lived on the streets with someone else, someone named Percy Jackson. Fast forward a few years and Jason is dead...
218K 7.4K 48
It's a new day. Bruce Wayne has been living the normal life. Billionaire Playboy by day, and Batman by night. Until recently, that is. He's noticed s...