The Secret Daughter of Klaus

By LittleWolfRaven

Juliet Mikaelson, she is the secret child of Klaus Mikaelson. Her mother ran away from Klaus when she found o... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Author's Note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Sorry
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Help
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Sequel

Chapter 11

8.7K 122 1
By LittleWolfRaven

Violet's POV

I walked back and forth in worry, I heard my phone ring as I saw it was Damon. "Whats going on?" I answered as I saw my daughter moving a bit, "Alaric is dead...I'm so sorry Violet, Klaus is dead" he said. "What did you do Damon?" I ask him in anger, "he took Elena and was taking her blood, we stopped his heart. In hiding his body, Alaric found us and stabbed him" he said while I looked down at my daughter.

"Elena is now a vampire, Rebekah made her and Matt crash" he said while I hung up, "Violet?" Adam asked as I shake my head. "Lets take her to the house, we will need to think about disappearing again" I told him while he nods, I watch him pick her up as we ran down to the car. 'I'm sorry Juliet, this is for the best. I can't let you get harmed because of Klaus, sooner or later his enemies will find out about you' I thought as I drove to the house.

Juliet's POV

I felt myself waking up, I remember Klaus's mother taking me and then darkness. "Juliet" I heard my mother's voice as I opened my eyes, "mom" I said as she hugged me. "Thank god your awake" she said while she helped me sit up, "what happened?" I ask her while she told me what had happened. "We have to leave" I said while she nods, I look down as I knew now the reasons she had moved a lot.

"Klaus brings trouble everywhere Juliet, I want you safe" she said while squeezing my hands, "I know mom, I just wish we could stay and no run" I told her. "I don't want to lose you Juliet, Klaus has enemies and I fear if they find out about you" she said as I heard the door open and saw Adam, "just think about it" she said while getting up and leaving.

"Hey" he said as I smile, "hey" I said while I scoot over for him while he pulls me close. "She is just trying to protect you, we were so worried for you these few days" he said while I look up at him, "should we leave?" I ask him as he kissed my head, "its up to you Juliet, I don't want you hurt by him or anyone else" he said while I look down knowing I had a difficult decision to make.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

778K 30.7K 42
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
41.7K 875 17
elena just got back from the past where she ws transported a week ago but it wasn't a week for her for her it was two years now she's back with a bab...
208K 8.9K 60
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
27K 518 41
(Y/n), Toga, Dabi, and Deku were out one day. But then, Toga stabbed someone. With pros around. You know the rest. (Cover credits to @bittersweet-t)