After The Storm

By EvonAiyana

Book #3 Sometimes meting new people can have an amazing outcome. Sometimes meeting new people can bring a tra... More

{Zero}; Newborns
{One}; Problem Child
{two}; B double F
{three}; Fake Nudes
{four}; Problems
{five}; Walk of Shame
Peeped
{six}; Rekindling Flame
{Seven}; Regrets
{eight}; Nothing But Net
{nine}; Sister Sister
{ten}; Shady Bitch
Irritation
{eleven}; Sibling Bonding
{twelve}; Pride
{thirteen}; N A S T Y
{fourteen}; Studio
Sorry to be a bother but..
{fifteen}; Grapefruiting
Jesus take the wheel
{sixteen}; Debate
{Seventeen}; Unexpected Date
{Eighteen}; New found friend
{Nineteen}; Blast from the Past
{twenty}; Mommy
{twenty-one}; Friends With Benefits
{Twenty-two}; Ring Pop
{twenty-three}; Clout
{twenty-five}; VIP
{Twenty-six}; Still Fine
{twenty-seven}; bitch
{Twenty-seven} Part 2
{twenty-eight}; morning after
Update.
{twenty-nine}; Double D
{thirty}; Ankles
{thirty-one};Tours
{Thirty-two}; beef no pork
{thirty-three}; Textbook
{thirty-four}; Pregnancy Tests
{thirty-five}; Meds
{thirty-six}; Disrespectful
{thirty-seven}; Tarnation
{thirty-eight};Pavement
{thirty-nine}; Hard Truth
{Forty}; Season
{forty-one};Breakfast
{forty-two}; Come Back
PSA
{forty-three}; Smart Phones
{forty-four};Baby Mitchell
{forty-five}; Glitter
{forty-six} 3 a.m.
{forty-seven}; baby shower
{forty-eight}; Italy
Quick PSA {Read This}
{forty-nine}; Stage 2 Cancer
{fifty}; "Fucking Hoe"
{fifty-one}; Run away
{Fifty-two}; Happily Depressed
{Fifty-three}; Apologies
{Fifty-four}; Flight
Part 2; One
Part two; Two
Part two; Three
Part two; four
Part two; Five
Part Two; Six
Update!
Part Two; Seven
Quick Second
Part Two; Eight
Tough
Part Two;Nine
Part Two; Ten
Part Two; Eleven
Part two; twelve
Part two; thirteen
Part Two; Fourteen
Part Two; Fifteen
Part Two; Sixteen
Read Please.....
Part Two; Seventeen
epilogue
SpinOff
Go read!!

{twenty-four}; Devil Reincarnated

4.3K 136 102
By EvonAiyana

Adalina R. Vasquez//

"Mm, that's nice." My phone started ringing in my hand and I answered it. "I'm not ready."

"I called you thirty minutes ago."

"I was still driving then I came to talk to my parents, I'll be out in like ten minutes."

"Aight baby girl." I hung up the phone and pressed the elevator button. I already had a bag packed from like two days ago when I was about to go spend the night but I ended up falling asleep. I guess I understand where everybody is coming from with this while you work too much shit but I mean what else is there to do besides make money?

I stepped off the elevator and started walking towards my room and went into my closet to grab the bag then I grabbed my laptop and was back on my way out my room.

"Lina Lina, hold up." Ahmir jogged towards me while I was standing at the elevator and I mentally groaned.

"Wassup?"

"Thank you, for everything. The promoting, the restaurant, all that shit. I'm thankful for you for real ma."

"It was nothing." I shrugged.

"It was something to me. We not even on talking terms and you just came through like that."

"Who's fault is that?" I scoffed, I wasn't even tryna be a dick or be petty but it just seemed like the shit that I was thinking was actually coming out of my mouth today.

"Mine."

"Wow, taking responsibility for your actions I see, growth." I started clapping.

"Stop being petty. I been selfish, inconsiderate, and on some dumb shit lately but I couldn't be more thankful to have an Adalina.  I can't have you and I get that now and quite frankly, I'm satisfied with Genesis, but I'm not satisfied with losing you in the process. We been friends since we was one and can't nothing change that. And I would rather have you in my life as my best friend than not have you in my life at all. I'm about blow up and I'm damn sure not leaving you behind."

"What crawled up your ass and made you apologetic?"

"I really just got some cuddy this morning so I been good."

"Right, didn't really wanna know all that cause now I'm picturing it, but we good Ahmir." I nodded his way as the elevator started making that loud ass noise because I had been standing in between the door to keep it open.

"Why it don't feel like it?"

"Better go ask Jesus cause ion know what to tell you." I shrugged then stepped all the way into elevator and let the door close. It kinda felt strange talking to him especially with the whole I want you back in my life thing, it was different. We haven't talked about our friendship in what? Weeks? I honestly wasn't too fazed by ya not speaking, shit, it what it is, sorry.

"Bye y'all."

"Text us to let us know y'all made it." Ya'Majesty said and I shot him a look and nodded. Ya'Majesty being nice is like God letting Satan back into Heaven and giving him his wings back. Whatever dick went up his booty I need them to pull out. He's not the worst person ever, that's Major, but that little nigga is mean as fuck.

"Tell Marcus to suck a whole ass dick when you see him."

"You want me to say you said it too or we -"

"Say I said it."

"Alright imma text y'all, girls, I love y'all goodnight."

"We love you too." They practically yelled in unison, but it really just might be the echo because of how much space is in this house. They sound like a terrible church choir.

***

"Can we stop to get food?"

"Yeah, What you wanna eat?"

"I don't care, I'll eat anything except chipotle."

"What you got against chipotle?"

"I just don't like it, it's not what everybody hypes it up to be, but if we really being honest I'm not a big fan of Mexican food."

"We gone argue about that later but you seem off, like something not sitting right with you."

"It's nothing Dominic, stop pushing what's not there like I'm lying to you."

"It's obviously something wrong with you but imma let you say you good."

"I'm this close to smacking the shit out of you." This nigga pulled over so fucking fast.

"Excuse me? Ion think I heard you."

"I'm this close to smacking the shit out of you. You hear me yet?!"

"Whats wrong Adalina?"

"Stop asking and just drive Dominic."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

***

"Wassup sis ." Mitchell spoke.

"Hello." I started walking up the stairs. I didn't feel like having a conversation or joking around, I just wanted to go to sleep, take shower, and eat my subway.

When I got to his room I quickly slipped out my clothes and during the process, Dominic walked in. He looked me up and down then walked into the bathroom.

I just laid on his bed and ate my sandwich until I felt myself getting sleepier. I finished the rest of my sub then turned to lay on my stomach so I could go to sleep.

45 minutes later

I felt a big ass body on top me and some arms wrapped around me.

"Dominic get off me."

"Tell me about your day."

"I can never go to sleep around you damn."

"Na, not until we have at least one real conversation. I don't like going to sleep without talking to you."

"I most definitely know that."

"So your day, tell me about it."

"Let me turn around, cause this position is hurting my titties." He rose up a little and I turned around and noticed this nigga was naked with just a towel wrapped around his waist. "Nigga where are your clothes?"

"In the closet, in them drawers, in the laundry room, places they should be at."

"They also should be on your body but about my day. I went to work at the shop in Buckhead then went home and they told me about some dinner they was having but of course I couldn't make it because by the time they would be leaving, I would be on my way to work, again. I was going downtown though so I did that then went home and now I'm here."

"Why the-"

"Oh and I got fired so no more work for me."

"Fine ass Aleyah did not fire you."

"Yes fine ass Aleyah did. She did it a few minutes before you came to get me. She said that I need to have a fun summer and stop working so much because anything I want all I have to do is ask."

"She's not lying. You could just ask and it'll be yours but you choose to work for it which isn't a problem but still you don't even know what fun is."

"I know what fun is I just choose not to do it. Imma just go back to doing hair for the summer. Two hundred dollars a sew in like usual."

"Why do you even need so much money?"

"Son I'm tryna be like my grandparents, you know Lucas and Maé on the fucking Forbes list ? I want that kind of my money. My parents are this fucking close to be right behind Maé and Lucas. Let my father get another out of the country assignment or another cosmetic company try to get my mother to work with them, it's a fucking wrap."

"I actually didn't know that."

"Didn't you have a paper to do on my family? You must've bullshitted it ? All you gotta do is type in somebody name in this family and you'll find everything you need to know."

"You just reminded me, I put what you told me to put in that paper and your dad gave me a raise."

"Cause I'm the princess, you on the money team fucking with me baby."

"He said that shit was amusing when we went out to lunch."

"Why in the fuck are you having lunch dates with my father?"

"It was really a business lunch."

"Mhmmm, but how was your day?"

"Shit I been home all day, it was my day off."

"Must be nice."

"You got a permanent day off now." He jokes and I mugged him.

"Actually it's temporary, I get my job back in September."

"That's like two three months from now Lina."

"Shut the fuck up."

"What was wrong earlier?"

"I was irritated and tired. I still am but you kinda woke me up and now for some reason I want some dick, so get off me."

"The bluntness of that statement."

"I'm just saying. I can feel your dick print through this towel and it's got me tempted to test the waters for the first time."

"Yeah, no."

"Nigga how you gone tell me no."

"Like this.... no." I just stared at him blankly and he stared back. "You not ready for that. You may be horny but you not ready for that. The most I can do for you is give you head but I'm not providing you no dick, sorry."

"Cool beans, but since you offering gone ahead and eat this kitty like its Chinese food."

"The fact that you just said kitty and Chinese food."

"Would you have preferred, come eat this pussy like a cheesecake?" I asked as he started moving towards my lower area to slip my underwear off. "Hold up, sixty nine it."

"Adalina." He started laughing.

"What? The way yo ass be squirming from me sucking the soul from yo dick, I love it, lets do it."

"You said that like you give better head than me."

"Let's see who bust first."

"Bet."

***

"You took a L Lina you know you wouldn't win that. I know how to control myself."

"You can shut the fuck up about it."

"It's okay baby girl, you almost won though I'm not even gone lie."

"Suck a whole dick."

"Wasn't you just doing that last night?"

"What I'm not about to do is play with people's kids." I straight faced him as he was just over there laughing.

"You know you wanna laugh baby just laugh."

"No I don't." I really did but he wasn't gone know that.

"I'm about to take a shower."

"Na we about to take a shower."

"I'm not having sex with you."

"You must think I'm about to rape you?"

"I most definitely wouldn't be surprised."

"Wow, you think so low of me." I fake gasped and grabbed my chest.

"I don't, you just real persuasive."

"I freaking guess, but I'm going to a kickback tonight."

"What you wearing?"

"A dress."

"I heard sweatpants and a t-shirt, that's cool."

"You could just come with me."

"I have to work today."

"What time you get off?"

"Six."

"That's great, it don't start till eight."

"Alright."

****

Tristian A. Forehand//

"Stop being a fucking idiot Trey. The vagina adjust itself to spread in order for a baby to come out. That's why labors take so damn long nigger." My mom said as they were just going back and forth about babies.

"I'm going to a kick back tonight." I spoke up.

"Nigga Tell My best friend and Lamar that, you don't live here. They be watching y'all." My dad said

"I got a room here so I live here." TJ said.

"You got a room there too so you live there too nigga."

"They adopted y'all asses for the summer. Y'all only live here during the day and during the school year."

"Aww shit you can't forget when they want something." My dad said and they did a little handshake.

"On god." They said in unison.

"Alexis and Treyshawn I really dislike y'all." TJ said while stale facing them.

"I should've swallowed you." She said and I choked on my orange juice.

"Well damn, fuck my life then."

"You know we love you TJ. You're still mommy's baby." She started kissing all over his face.

"Mom chillll." He was moving her head back but she kept her grip.

"So, I'm about to go see my girlfriend."

"Since the fuck when do you have a girlfriend?" My moms head snapped up and I just looked at her. I knew she was about to start.

"Like two months now."

"Why haven't I met her?" My mom started frowning and had her face twisted up.

"I don't know."

"Well what does she look like?" I pulled out my phone and went to Scarlett's instagram.

"Like this."

My moms eyes went big and her whole face went pale.

"Why you looking like that?"

"Trey who this little girl look like?" She snatched my phone out of my hand and practically threw it at my dad.

"She know her mother?" My dad asked.

"Na her mom was killed."

"I think imma be sick." My mom said

"This May sound strange but do you know her mothers name?"

"Skylar Why?"

"You can't date that girl. You gotta break up with her lil bruh." My mom said.

"Whatever beef y'all had with her mom, that's not her fault. She's not her mom."

"You know that saying and it's like mommy knows best? Start to believe it. Please break up with that girl."

"Mom, no, her and her sister went through enough about their moms-"

"Wait moms?"

"They got two different moms and the same dad. Her sister, Lori, her mom was found dead along with her grandmother. The murder was never solved but apparently somebody else was in the house when it all went down."

"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!?"

"Alexis calm down."

"No, no, no. It's like everything we did is going to come back on our kids you can't be calm about shit like this he needs to break up with that girl I swear to God!"

"Lori's mom, what's her name?"

"Luna Garcia."

"Tristian I'm not even asking no more, break up with that girl. Their fucking mothers was the devil reincarnated."

"One again, she isn't her mom."

"You know what, I can't deal with this shit right now." She grabbed her keys off the counter and glanced at me then stormed out the house.

****

Alexis C. Forehand//

When I left out the house like thirty minutes ago I was just so close to hyperventilating. I had just took my ass to Aleyah's house because I needed to talk to her about this. I don't know if I'm wrong for getting Tristian to try to break up with that girl but it most definitely felt right to make sure that happens.

I pulled up and parked all types of stupid and went into the house.

"LELE!"

"They on the forth floor." Xena said

"Thank you." I damn near sprinted over to the elevator and started rapidly pressing the button just wishing the elevator would hurry the fuck up.

It finally came down and I got on. The ride up was pretty fast so when I got off I peeped everybody was here which was a good thing. Everybody except our parents of course, it was just the OG's, except Trey because I left his ass.

"Damn Lex you look like you done seen a ghost." Marcus said.

"Y'all know Luna got a daughter?" The whole room got quite and everybody looked my way.

"Bitch bye, Luna ain't got a damn daughter. Maybe it's a girl that look like her, but not a daughter, no." Ivory said while waving me off.

"Even if she do have a daughter, why exactly is that our problem?" Karina asked.

"Because Luna's Daughter also has a sister..... a sister that's dating my son...... a sister that's Skylar's daughter."

"Wait, you mean to me that Skylar and Luna was fucking the same nigga?" Aleyah asked while turning her face up in disgust.

"That Some Imma fuck the gang shit. I wouldn't be surprised if that nigga fucked Sage." Marcus said while laughing.

"If yo doodle bop ass don't shut the fuck up." Zamora said.

"Shut up before I tell Jordan you pregnant."

"Wait what?" Jordan's head popped up and I swear his facial expression was priceless. Only Marcus could fuck up and announce a pregnancy on accident.

"MARCUS!" Zamora yelled, her whole damn face was red.

"I mean Jordan kinda dumb if he didn't know you was pregnant, you look pregnant. And your face fat as hell, along with your lips, and yo feet look like you need to be screaming fe fi fo fum."

"Look who's fucking talking. Got the nerve to call somebody dumb." Karina said while looking down at her phone.

"Mane I'm saying, y'all remember when that nigga asked if a lamb was an animal?" Shawn asked and I stared laughing.

"Y'all so off topic right now, Lex about these girls. You think it's something wrong with him dating her?"

"Yes! As soon as he started telling the back story about how Luna died it didn't make sense to me as to why he would know all that. That was a fucking warning shot. They may be in high school but who's to say they don't already know who killed their mother's and want revenge?"

"Looking for reveeeenge-" Charity started singing.

"All summer seventeen all summer seventeen, playing dirty not clean." Pocahontas cut her off and started milky rocking.

"Y'all aren't taking me fucking serious right now. What if all the shit we done did is coming back on our fucking kids? We didn't even know Luna had a daughter and y'all over here singing Drake and shit like bitch shut up. It ain't twenty seventeen and Drake didn't ask y'all to fuck his song up like that damn it."

"Lex you gotta Chill lil cuz. Ain't nothing gone happen to them kids, they good, we good. We been good for years why would some shit start happening now?" Ashanti said

"Right, this after the storm done happened. We looking at blue sky's and rainbows." Malaysia agreed.

"Today's a new day, but there is no sunshine." Marcus started singing.

"AYO I KNKW THIS NIGGA IS NOT SINGING KIRK FRANKLIN." Tori yelled while laughing

"You look so much better when you Oh Oh Oh." Tony got up and started shuffling across the room making them laugh.

I just sat on the couch and started to sink into my head. They're  just acting as if we're the most loved people in Atlanta. People fucking hate us and some even want us dead and this just put the cherry on top of my sundae. I was starting to regret all the shit we did before we had kids.

"Y'all are acting to calm for me. Luna and Skylar literally flipped Aleyah's car over while she was pregnant with Lina and y'all just acting as if their daughters might not have it out for this family."

"Lex, only time can tell. When it's time for us to start worrying about our kids safety, we will, it until then let's just keep enjoying life baby, okay?" Aleyah said while rubbing my back and hugging me.

"Aleyah... have you not even considered what could happen? This could just be the part two of Skylar and Sage but their names are Scarlett and Lori, and you aren't worried?"

"No, they're just teenagers and quite frankly I've only used up two out of my nine lives. Let's not start to go overboard about this, Okay?"

"Okay." She pecked my lips and hugged me.

"We'll Be Okay Lex, were always okay." 

"So we just gone ignore the fact that they always kissing each other and shit?" Kareem asked

"It's a female thing with them. I'm used to it now." Lamar said while shrugging.

"Ion see how he not used to it by now the nigga been around forever." Zamora said.

"So about Zamora being being pregnant." Marcus said and everybody just looked at him.

"You always tryna start some shit damn son suck a dick a die." Karina said

"You can't ride my wave hoe but you can ride this dick move get up out my bitch I feel like Ludacris." Tori started rapping.

"Soooo Tony, you feel like getting some pregnancy pussy?" Ivory asked

"Alright, we'll see y'all later. Most likely tomorrow though." Tony got up and ran towards the elevator.

"I fucking cannot." Xigh said while shaking his head.

"He run like them folks on crackheads gone wild." Marcus said

"Nigga what the fuck is that?" Jordan asked

"It's a movie about crackheads gone wild. The shit it funny as hell." Karina said

"Only y'all two, only y'all two."

I kinda zoned back out and started thinking of all possibilities as to why this little girl was dating my son out of all people. Maybe it was just natural or maybe it was the beginning of some new shit.

********

I know y'all wasn't expecting that🐸☕️..... but hey, Issa update.

I kinda dropped hints in this chapter, like multiple times..... literally the hints are in italics. Like literally, they stand the fuck out. Some of em are bold some of them aren't... it's whatever I don't feel like going back to edit it. Goodnight though babes.

Y'all like the parent switch overs? Yes, no, maybe?

And Ya'Majesty, Major, Ashton, Tristian, TJ or Lunden? Who POV, between them, are y'all tryna see next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48 0 12
its not always easy having a friendship of a while. argumentative conversations and all. maybe if u get together it'll all stop? nah. journeys and pa...
24.7K 862 24
You move into a new place away from all the bad shit that has happened in you life a new place new appearance and .... a new neighbor
12.7K 502 12
When a depressed, suicidal, teen meets the boy with serious anger management issues, it changes their lives forever. Can they do what no one else was...
124K 9.9K 52
Trust the timing of everything. Just because it's not happening right now doesn't mean it never will.. Everything will come to you at the.. perfect...