All I Need Is You (yes!you Re...

By _notinthemood_

He deserves better than those posters behind him.Those posters that praise his heroic adventure.It all looks... More

Couple of things you should know about(A/N-Author's note)
Epigraph
Prologue
Chapter 1-Grandmas and grandpas
Chapter 2-Unleash what is held for too long
Chapter 3-Covered with Haughtiness
Chapter 4-Beauty and the Beast
Chapter 5-Cringe feelings and moments and more enigma
Chapter 6-Double Trouble Couple
Chapter 7-Unnaturally Difficult
A/N :->
Chapter 8-Babysitting 5 Troublemakers
Someone got tagged๏ฝž
Chapter 9-Uncertainly Perfect
Chapter 10-Vociferating call
Chapter 11-A lady in distress
Chapter 12-Covetous Looks
๏ผŠSHORTS๏ผŠ
Chapter 13-Immaturely Different
Chapter 14-Rehash
This A/N sounds like a dumb idea for poop heads(A/N)
Chapter 15-Distorted Evening
Holiday Special
Chapter 16-Refined Disaster
Chapter 17-Is He To Be Blamed
A/N Reader-chan:Blargh,its 'Another Nuisance' in my life...

Chapter 18-Cheese in the Trap

1K 24 15
By _notinthemood_

Recently In All I ever Need...

"Affirmative.."

A voice coming from an earpiece signalled the team leader to start their operation.

A woman in a black suit with strict eyes behind her sunglass poises her confidence.For the received message she got,the lady showed impassiveness towards her mission.

She calls her other two groups on a diffirent vehicle to start each of their assigned tasks.She knows they only got one chance to complete what was entrusted by the head.And certainly,they will face sorrow and despair if ever they bring the task on a negative status.However,that's far beyond her limit.

She watches the swift motion of scenery outside before giving a sigh.She gives a nod to the driver as it formally nods back and gives the car a boost.

In spite of that,the lady had the urge to study the given picture one last time.

She gradually grabs something in her pocket and grins at what her eyes captured.

It was an image of a young girl at her middle school age,with wide strectched lips that shows a soothing smile for whoever can see it.

Additionally,it shows her academic performances as a success for winning.With a shining medal to prove it,her eyes can really define happiness.

The woman eventually speaks,"You look exactly just like your grandmother..."

On the other hand,a shadow playing with an object on its hand making it go up and down,joyfully wanders around the streets.

Few streetlights with the darkness of night makes the whole figure to be ambiguous to puzzle.

The shadow's day seems to be a delightful night too.Everything turns out to be easier than expected.It'll be over soon but it still doesn't have any plans for vacation.

Eventually,the figure ceases its motion in the middle of a grassy field in the park.

It slowly bends down and hids the object it once hold into the soil.

The figure gradually fixes the soil and regains its posture as if nothing happened.

The radiance of the full moon above perfectly captures the location of the park as the figure slowly becomes clear.

It stops for a moment and took a glimpse shot of where it hid the object as it grins

"You did an outstanding job...",it utter itself

"Liah..."

"If c=√a²+b² then b is equals to...to..."Zaira tries to bear in her mind the formula until a thought popped,stopping her review.

Each student in the classroom,stressfully rubs their eyes on their notes for another pop quiz has been introduced.Gopal was not doing well with the task with the others following.So as a result,every pupil can hear their fellow 'quiztakers' their mumbles from incessantly repeating possible signposts.

"Wait..."she shockingly grasps her seatmate on the arm,"Where in the friggin' milky way is (Y/N)?"

Fang stressfully slides his fingers through his hair before moving his attention to the girl,"I don't know?Go ask BoBoiBoy..."

The lady was disappointed by her friend's answer as she eyes her notes.However,something went on her mind once more as she swiftly grasps the arm of her seatmate.

The purple-haired grunts by the girl's repeated action as he whispered,avoiding any complains from his classmates,"What's it about again?!"

With it as a sign,Zaira doubtedly takes a peep at the curly-haired woman infront.

Lofty filled the girl's aura as it can clearly be seen through her laid back seat like she isn't even taking a obviously difficult quiz.While her seatmate is having trouble taking notes of someone else's since he forgot to bring his book like he always do.q

In spite of the picture of the girl's back,Zaira can already observe hints that she did something unpleasant.

"Hayst..."Zaira puts her elbow on her table with disgust written all over her face,"Just look at that confidence she had.BBB just got convinced by her spell that's why..."

The lass got annoyed as she reveals her phone and dialed the number she numerously been calling.

As the phone rings and reverberates,it made her nervous when it wasn't received.

Zaira grunt as she dialed it once more,"What has gotten into this girl?"

🌫

A bright warm sunlight strikes through every surface it can touch.Singing birds that made the bed even more worthy of sleeping.The young lady hugged the stuffed bear with relaxation.

However,her sweet silent dreams had come to end when a vibrating gadget reverberated throughout the small room.

"Yiiikkkeesss..."she added a grunt and dropped her other arm to the other side,releasing the large stuffed bear,"Is it time already?"

After waking her whole mindset,she snatched her phone and answered the call without making herself stand,"Zaira...Why did you call me?"

"I should be the one asking...WHERE ARE YOU?"your friend uttered on the line,"Aren't you informed that classes have been moved to 10?"

A sudden feeling made you stand,"In seriousness??But Lady McKenzie told me that it was 1!"

During the chat between arguing friends,the distraction the other students have, and the only one left standing relaxed,Liah heard it all.

Your voice even made her smirk.

Although,Zaira was confused at the reply you gave even Fang ceased reviewing and exchange glances with her.

"Mueos-eul-yo?"

Fang had no idea what the lady blurted,nevertheless,he agreed.

"Lemme guess,"the lad returns back to his notes and flips a page,"You have classes for Korean language too?"

Zaira ignores his reply as she goes back to the phone,"Well,what are you waiting for?"

As for you,there was no choice but to directly change your clothes instead of taking a bath.It was unpleasant at first,but you got used to it eventually.

Zaira adds,"Specially that Papa Zola surprised us with pop quiz about Pythagorean theorem which he obviously didn't discussed!However,he did told us that its okay if we get an F- since its clearly his fault.But if a student misses this,he/she gets a grade of lower than 75!Straight from the card!"

After you puzzled her message,you gave a sigh with despair written all over it.

"Why is Papa Zola so cruel?"you cried which Zaira can hear.

"Just put your butt over here!"the lady exclaimed and ends the call.

Zaira slams her fist on her notebook and glares at Fang,"Captain Kaizo,"

The lady startled the lad for the name she uttered.He even involuntarily writes and ceases his review in order for it to stop.He quickly takes a glimpse at his back if ever Zaira was warning about something.Although,there was no one with spikey purple hair behind,the boy let out a relief as he glares back at the woman wearing a face of determination.

"We need to do something."she whispered.

"Tsk..."Fang rolls his eyes before returning to his notes,"After almost giving me a heart attack?No thank you."

"Hayst..."Zaira got annoyed for the ignorance her friend is showing.She knows that she needs to go to her preventive measures.An emergency is calling and as a friend,she thought that what she's about to act,happens once in a blue moon for the lad.

The lady puts her elbow on Fang's shoulder and stares infront,"If you help me,I'll give you a kiss."

Fang only rolls his eyes once more from the imbecilic response the lady uttered.The lad really believes that his friend's immature behavior can never be erased.Although,the thought she noted somehow gave collywobbles to the boy.For living as a humaniod all his life,he never experienced the effects of humanly mutual affection.Due to the fact that he lived his life with constant wars between planets he never should've witnessed at a very young age.

Fang closes his notes and neats any object on his table before letting out a sigh of defeat,"Fine..."

Zaira quietly celebrated with flailing arms to avoid any discombobulation from her classmates from the received success.

"But I'm only doing this once!"he added.

"Yeah,yeah..."the lady grabs her phone for a check,"Yikes,even if (Y/N) runs,it'll still take her 20 minutes to get here."

Her worry added with more when the doorknob thrashes as if someone tries to break free and open the door.The two students showed fret written all over their faces.They hoped it would not be Papa Zola so they can still have time for you to come and acted like nothing happened--and that was the plan.

Although,their worry had come to an end when a figure far from what they hoped and instead showed a different facilitator.

The purple-haired along with his seatmate let out a relief.

The man stood infront with a hand full of papers,"Alright,"

His voice made the four corners of the room to cease their motion and listen to what the the teacher has to say.

He continues,"Due to unforseeningly course of events,Mr. Zola suddenly caught a fever--"

"YEAH!"

Unfortunately,Zaira couldn't help the luck she continually gets and abruptly interrupts the teacher by standing and punching both hands in the air.

You wouldn't only get so much time to adjust,but you can have a relief that the quiz has been canceled.

The man stares at Zola's student as she eventually sits back.

"ahem..."he clears his throat to freshen the atmosphere,"And thereby sent back home for certainty.However..."

A chill all over both spine was felt when they heard a contrasting cohesive marker.

"I was assigned to continue the scheduled pop quiz whilst your moderator is being healed."

Every student whined and some fused it with a cry from how tough their homeroom teacher when it comes to quizzes is.

"Oh c'mon!"Zaira whisper-shouted,"There is literally nothing stopping him,isn't he?"

Full despair was about to complete its mission,though Fang stood from his seat.

"I'll still get a kiss after this?"he smirked at Zaira.

The lady replies,"Whatever it is that you're thinking,I have no choice but to agree on it."

The lad nods,"Good."

With a swift move,Fang runs from the other door while the teacher is distracted from the complaining students.Zaira was confused,nevertheless she needs to trust the boy.

The lad eventually enters the door where the teacher came out and acted as if he's late by panting.

"I...I-I'm sorry,Sir"he apologized and gradually steals a paper from the teacher's grip.

It was sudden that the facilitator got infuriated and tries to get the object from the boy.

Fang runs outside in order to buy some time for your arrival.Although the teacher was fooled and followed him instead.

Zaira cheers for how clever he is,"Yes,yes,yes yes yes yes YES!"

However,as far as Liah can read on what they're up to,it seems that her luck is about to run out.Her plan starts to fade its success that someone has known about the source of the problem.

And as for you,you speed as how much as your feet can run.However,when you're about to ascend on the stairs,you met the presence of Fang as he gestures for you to stay for a moment as he distract the facilitator.

You nod in reply.And when there's no more teacher to spot,you quickly dash upstairs and hit the classroom door.

Luckily for Fang,when he knew that you've already entered the room,he quit playing and surrenders with the teacher punished him with a pinch on the ear.

Your presence made Zaira jump for joy.Although your presence made Liah's day horrible,but she never shown for it'll be more obvious that its her fault all along.

Fang eventually arrives and directly sits beside Zaira.Unfortunately,as you three acted like nothing happened,the more you think of the betrayal Liah did.

You stared at her with curiosity while the two were busy fixing your belongings.

'The two knew',you pondered deep amidst your curiosity,'But I've told them that don't utter anything about it.'

You look down,facing your feet,'I'm trying to avoid any nonsense fight'

You eventually move your attention to a boy wearing a dino cap.

'I just hope I don't cross over my limit'

🌫

A deep gasp caught the attention of every living soul within the pitch black vehicle.

A nightmare must've startled her addition to the condition she's into.

Potato sack covers her whole perception in order to avoid any familiarities.Her mouth was covered with a cloth preventing her from possibilities to scream.Her situation suddenly reminds her of something.

"Ehhh,it's night!What if you get kidnapped?"

"murdered"

"abducted"

"or you accidently knew something you shoudn't know and a mysterious two red cloaked men kidnapped you and erased your recent memory with a memory erasing gun or something like that"

"I should've listened to Gopal!"you yelled regretfully,though it only sounded like a loud murmur for the other company you inattentively had.

"Well,well,well..."

You swiftly move your head,finding where the voice came from.

You tried stating,"What's with you people for always saying that phrase?"

But thanks to the cloth beneath your lips,you can't clearly utter a single word.

"The injection really pays of."

Female voice puzzled the whole thing for the abducted young girl.

The woman adds,"Your nap was quite long enough to go back here at (H/T)."

The lady signalled as the guard at one of her side swiftly removes the potato sack.

Her eyes were having hard time adapting the pitch black causing phosphenes from the sudden greet of a foreign environment.

She tries to scan the room but only to scrutinize two black suited guards at her both sides,and a woman sitting at the front passenger seat with the same outfit.

The lady eventually adjusts the front mirror to make a clearer view of herself for the student she kidnapped.

Although,as the young lady examines her feature,the more it aches due to the fact that her face is somehow familiar.

The young miss wants to say something though she can't.And the pain added more because this prevents her from making a word.

The black-suited woman gestured the driver for a stop as it formally follows.She moves her body to have a look at the back passenger seat.

Her motion gave the lass a nonambiguous figure.

Aside from the covered mouth and tied limbs,her vision is still clear.

The woman then gestures and mouths a 'hi' towards the young girl.This only signals the student that she means something different.

A bright colored symbol was a blurr on a dark night with only street lights as her sign doubtedly caught her attention.

Her mind was suddenly divided into two from what her eyes have captured.She doesn't know which to believe all of a sudden.Even her whole mindset was ambiguous to comprehend.Its whether the logo suddenly agrees on her first choice,or was her vision needs to rectify.It was all too difficult that everything that surrounds her produces an aching sting that she can't forcefully forget.

"Remember somethin',sweetie?"the lady softly stated,before gesturing two of her entourage to remove the object,forbidding her to speak.

"N-no..."she mumbled,"It couldn't be...That logo seems to be familiar..."

She whispered.But when a light gave her the clear view of the symbol and reflected the picture to her,she gasped of actualization.

The lady in black smirked while the younger one has her whole mindset shut off.

"That logo looks like our school's..."

*******A/N*******
Welp,this chapter was a perfect mess.

Anyway,as you can see from what they called multimedia,a set of alphabets are paired up with some jumbled.

So,all you need to do is to decipher it.

Decipher-to find the meaning
                    of(something that is
                    difficult to read or
                    understand)

For example:

Using the alphabets on the left,I will be making a 'seemingly' jumbled words(or is it even a word) and by using the alphabets on the right(which you can totally see because of its alphabetical order)in order to decipher or figure out the whole meaning of the words.

RZXLB

That turns into:

GOPAL
(I'm sorry,I just love this guy😂)

Anyway,the other info about this deciphering will be on my following A/N.And don't worry😂,I'll update with all my strength😂.

~MayorPangetPants

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 307 19
It was coming up Fang's birthday (this is happening after Boboiboy and his Friends met Captain Kaizo that means this happening after Season 3 ep 26...
552 19 10
Y/n is a teenage girl with no friends her family abandoned her when she was Little and she lives with her grandma her life in school was hell to her...
701 52 8
โŠฑ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ {.โ‹… โ™ซ โ‹….} โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โŠฐ โ ๐‘€๐‘’? ๐ฟ๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ โ„Ž๐‘–๐‘š? ๐‘๐‘œ ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘ฆ! ๐ผ ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘œ๐‘›๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘™๐‘ ๐‘’. โž โ ๐‘Œ/๐‘›, ๐‘ฆ๐‘œ๐‘ข'๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘™๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘๐‘ฆ ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ...
2.5K 133 8
"I lost everything because of fate, I'm quite surprised I haven't lose myself yet." | [Boboiboy Fanfiction] | Fate is not something you can mess with...