Endless Love

Oleh Somesunshine1

This is the third and final book of my Gelphie series Endless Love. Elphaba has regained her memories, and no... Lebih Banyak

A New Beginning
Glinda's Garden
What Happened at the Gazebo
Fallout
Alone
An Unexpected Trip
The Emerald Palace
A Visit From Jake
A Run in with an Ex
Caught in the Act
An Explanation for Lerena
Admitting Mistakes and Asking Forgiveness
A Surprise for Elphaba
Reunited
Highmuster
Good News!
Waking Glinda
A Night on the Town
Glinda's Request
Shopping and Lunch
Panicked!
An Anonymous Letter
Are We Still Together?
The Last Straw
Regretting What Was Said
Never Gonna Let You Go
Forkroot
Tea Time
Seeking Permission
Persistent
Masquerade Preparations
Masquerade
Secret Meetings
Surprise Proposal
Witness to Love
Blast From the Past
Discussing the Party
Telling the Parents
Embarrassed
Choosing a Season
Let the Planning Begin
Like a Daughter
Finding the Perfect Gown
Dressage and Dresses
Uncomfortable Experiences
Dodging Glinda
Bridal Shower.... No!
A Restless Night
Changed Plan
Unexpected Guests and a Gift
A Father's Memories

Misunderstanding and Confusion

381 14 7
Oleh Somesunshine1

(Elphaba's POV)

I slowly open my eyes and blink. Looking around I realize I am in my room, and it's dark. How in Oz did I get here? Last thing I remember was being in  town with Glinda, her mother, and Bessie, and we were at a dinner. I begin to notice  my face hurts and so I shift a little so I can get up when I bump into something. What the? I quickly sit up and sigh in relief when I realize it's Glinda. I smile and watch her a little as I lay back down. She shifts a little and snuggles closer to me, and wrap my arm around her planting a soft kiss on her head. I don’t want to go back to sleep and so I just lay there holding Glinda close. “I love you, my sweet.” I whisper. After a bit I doze off again. I awake slightly when I hear someone come in, and voices whispering. “Good morning darling. How is Elphie doing?”

“She seems to have shifted some in the night.” I hear Glinda whisper. “I woke up with her cuddling me. Upon hearing Glinda I slowly open my eyes and blink a little against the sunlight. “G-Glinda?” I whisper hoarsely, and immediately Glinda comes into view. “Hey, beautiful. How do you feel?”

“I- I’m hungry and thirsty.” I whisper. “M-my face also… also hurts.” She nods. “I’ll have Bessie get you something to eat and drink.” She looks up and I hear Bessie say she will be back soon with something, and then she turns her attention back to me. “Elphie, Momsie is going to help me clean the wounds on your face.”

“Wounds?” I am confused and slowly touch my face and hiss in pain as as I brush my cheek. Glinda moves my hand away from my face. “Don't do that!”

“Why not? It's my face!” I snap. “I know it's your face, but if you go touching your face you will open the burns that have already begun to close, and you don't want to do that now do you?” Glinda says sounding like she is talking to a child, and then she pats my head. Wait! What? She pat my head? She pat my… head! Freaken Oz! She pat my HEAD! Not acceptable! I growl and without thinking slap her! She stumbles back and stares wide-eyed in disbelief at me. “I AM NOT A CHILD! STOP TALKING TO ME LIKE ONE, AND DO NOT PAT MY HEAD!” I yell.

“I didn't talk to you like you were a child.” She mumbles and rubs her cheek. Lerena comes over. “Glinda. Elphaba.” She says firmly. “That's enough! Now, Glinda, I'll clean Elphaba's wounds and you go get her something to wear.”

“Yes, Momsie.” Glinda mumbles and goes to my closet.lerena turns her attention to me. “Elphaba, she is right you shouldn't touch your face right now, and even if she did talk to you like a child, which she did, please don't slap my daughter. Now hold still this may sting a little.”

“Yes, Ma’am. I'm sorry.” I mumble and hold still while Leren begins to apply the medication to my face. HOLY SHIT! IT HURTS LIKE CRAZY! I flinch and swat her hand away. “Stop!” She moves her hand away and sighs. I take the medicine from her, get up, and go over to the vanity. “I'll do it myself!” I say and look at my reflection. I just stare for a moment. I look terrible, and I haven't had burns like this since… since… I shake the thought away and apply the medication.

“Elphie! I found an outfit for you!” Glinda says coming into the room. I hadn't even notice she had left the room. I turn to look at her. “I swear if it is pink I'm going to vomit, and that looks pink!.” Lerena laughs as Glinda huffs. “It isn't pink, it's peach, and if you had your glasses on you would know that!” She tosses the dress at me. “I'm going to my room.”  Lerena sighs and follows Glinda. Probably to see if she is okay.

Bessie comes back just then carrying a covered tray, and whatever it is it smells amazing! She sets it down. “Thanks Bessie, but you didn't need to bring the food up here. I could have gone down to stairs and eaten.” She nods. “Yes, you could have, but Glinda is determined you follow the doctor's orders to a point! He said you are to rest and not do anything strenuous.”

“I didn't think going downstairs would be strenuous.” I say flatly, and she shrugs. “Glinda does, and so you are stuck here because she convinced her mother of it as well.”

“Great! Now I'm stuck I'm bed with nothing to do.” I scowl and Bessie chuckles. “Well, seeing as you feel that way I won't feed you or cut up your food as Glinda instructed.”

“She what!?”

“She told me to feed you and make sure your food was cut small enough so you won't choke.” She smirks. “Oh for the sake of Oz! I had a panic attack not a damn carriage accident!” I growl , and she nods. “Speaking of, are you okay now?” She asked genuinely worried. I nod. “Yeah I think so. Just hearing about Dorothy you know.” I don't finish sentence, and she just nods. “I understand.”

We chat for a little longer while I eat, and then she collects the tray and dirty dishes and turns to leave. “Say Bessie, that was very good. Please tell the cook I said so.” She smiles. “Will do.”

“Oh, and could you please get Glinda for me?”

“Sure. I will do that on my back to the kitchen.” Bessie heads out the door, and shortly Glinda comes in, and she still looks upset. “What do you want Elphaba?” Well, she is not happy with me. “I wanted to apologise for what I said and how I acted earlier. I know you were worried, and just trying to take care of me. Please forgive me. I guess I still have trouble accepting help.”

“It's okay, and please forgive me as well. I guess I did sort of treat you like a child.” She says quietly. I give her a small smile. “I forgive you as well, my sweet.” We both lean towards each other and kiss. It feels wonderful! The kiss deepens and we begin to a bit hands, which was okay until she cups my face in her hands. I quickly pull away hissing a little in pain. “Oh! Elphie! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!”

“It's okay, Glinda.” I say hugging her. “It didn't hurt much.” I like because it hurt like hell, but I didn't want her to cry. “I didn't just want to apologise. I also wanted to ask if you would want to help me get cleaned up and dressed for the day?”

“Really?” She looks surprised, and I nod. “Oh! Yes! I would love to help! What do you need help with? I can help you with your dress, or maybe I can do your hair? Oh! I know! I can give you a-”

“Glinda! You can do all that, and that includes makeup, but not alot please.” I say laughing lightly. I flinch as she lets out a loud excited squeal. “EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! I GET TO DO MAKEUP FOR MY GIRLFRIEND!” Somehow she even manages to squeal it in a sing song voice. “Alright Glinda now that the entire of land of Oz knows I am going to go bathe quickly then you can help me get dressed, do hair and makeup, alright?” She nods bouncing excitedly, and then pouts. “What's wrong, Glinda?”

“Well, it just that you didn't say I could help you bathe, and I have always wanted to help you do that.” She pouts even more, and try not to laugh because she looks very cute when she pouts. “You may help me bathe...,” I say slowly as if thinking bout it, and she looks at me hopeful. I lean in close and whisper “another time, my sweet.” Then kiss the tip of her nose and take off to the bathroom before she can react.

(Glinda's POV)

That horrid witch! I can't believe she just did that! She knew I wanted to help her get cleaned up, and then she tells me I can, but not now! I huff and cross my arms scowling. “Alright, Miss Thropp! Two can play at this game!” I say quietly and go get my makeup and hair products.

I return to her room a short while later with everything I need. I start to set out the makeup when suddenly the room is filled with the smell of lavender and eucalyptus. Elphie has finished cleaning up. “You smell nice.”

“Um, thanks?” She says coming over to me. I turn around and frown. She already has her undergarments on. Oh, well. I grab the dress. “Let's see how this looks on you shall we?”

“I would rather not seeing as I told you I don't want to wear pink.” She moves towards her closet but I move faster and block her path. “It isn't pink Elphie. It's peach, and you will wear it!”

“And who pray tell is going to make me? You?” She says folding her arms, and gives me her I dare you to try look. I smirk. “Maybe.” I take a step a towards her. She straightens slightly narrowing her eyes she watches me. “You wouldn't dare!” She hisses.

“Want to bet?” I say and lunge at her. She tries to move but trips, and you bet your ass I take advantage of that! I pounce on her and immediately begin trying to force the dress on her. She shoves me off her and jumps up trying to get the dress off. “I told you no pink!” She growls again and I pull the dress over her and start to try and button it. “It… is… not pink! It's peach!” I snap.

We wrestle back and forth I would get the dress mostly on her and she would start trying to get out of it almost as fast as I am doing it up! Elphie makes a dash for the other side of the room, and run bounce off the bed and knock into her causing her to land on the floor. I pin her down and begin to wrestle the dress onto her.

(Bessie’s POV)

I was heading towards Glinda’s room when I hear a lot of banging and shuffling noises coming from Elphaba’s room. Weird. I go towards her room and knock. “Elphaba?” Neither one answers, and so I open the door. “Elphaba, is everyth-” I stop dead in my tracks as I see both women on the floor. Elphaba isn’t even half dressed and Glinda is on top of her. Both woman look at me startled. We are all silent for a split second, and then I feel myself suddenly very angry at Glinda. “I can’t believe you have the nerve to do that!” I growl at her glaring as I remember accidently walking in on her Sir Chuffrey.

“I don’t know what your problem is, Bessie, but what Elphaba and I are doing is none of your concern!” Glinda snaps at me. “Oh really?” I cross my arms across my chest. “I suppose what I saw before was a mistake?”

“No, it wasn’t, but that doesn’t matter! I am here, and not going anywhere!” She snaps back. “Besides it meant nothing!’

“You could have fooled me! Your behavior and actions said otherwise!” I can’t believe she is still arguing! She acts like it is no big deal.

(Elphaba’s POV)

Glinda and I had fallen away from each other as soon as Bessie had walked in, and from the moment she did Glinda and her have been arguing. I am not sure what is going on, and quite frankly it is making my head hurt. “SILENCE!” I yell and both woman quiet and glare at me. “Would one of you please tell me what is going on?”

“Stay out of this Elphie!” Glinda growls. “This doesn’t concern you!”

“Doesn’t concern her. Doesn’t concern her!” Bessie yells at Glinda. “It concerns her very much! I knew you wouldn’t tell her!”

“I was going to tell her!” Glinda retorts. “Oh really, and just when were you going to do that?” Bessie doesn’t look convinced, and I am still no following. “I was going to tell her… tell her, um, at some point!” Glinda stammers. “Sure you were.” Bessie rolls her eyes and looks at me and sighs,  “I’m sorry Miss Elphaba.” She then leaves the room.

Glinda watches her leave, and then looks at me. She gives me a kiss, but it seems, well, empty. Then she stands. “I’ll see you downstairs.” Before I can reply she too storms out of the room, and I am left sitting on the floor staring at the door in bewilderment. “What the Oz just happened?” I ask myself shaking my head. Then I quickly get dressed and head downstairs.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

19.7K 368 23
STARTED: August 31, 2018 FINISHED: January 19, 2019 BOOK ONE: If I'm Lucky BOOK TWO: Think About You BOOK THREE: Endlessly BOOK FOUR: ROLLERCOASTER R...
7.1K 312 27
What were to happen if there was a real life Elphaba and Glinda? Meet Micaela Pine, a girl whose skin turns light green when she is too excited or e...
5.3K 262 13
After leaving Wonderland for the second time, Alice's life took a turn for the worst. Having nowhere left to go, she returns to the one place she kno...
13.2K 400 47
STARTED: March 1, 2019 FINISHED: December 15, 2019 BOOK ONE: If I'm Lucky BOOK TWO: Think About You BOOK THREE: Endlessly BOOK FOUR: ROLLERCOASTER Ra...