Tom Felton x Reader - Terribl...

By xxTheRetardedGirlxx

I just want to tell you that you're eighteen and Tom's twenty. He's filming the fifth film (Harry Potter and... More

Meeting The Snake
How Things Got All Screwed Up
Meeting the Lion
The Best Day Ever
Italians, British, French and Spanish
I'm Not The One
Christmas Tradition
The Commuter
L'imbarazzo Di Se Stesso
1K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The Gala
The Gala - 2
Bonus Part - 1
Bonus Part - 2
2K!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE WEDDING!!!!!!!!
Other Stories

HRVY - I Won't Let You Down

4.5K 156 288
By xxTheRetardedGirlxx

I woke up and felt really well. But the thing is it was a thunderstorm outside. Good side: I there's a swimming pool and a spa in the hotel.

I dressed my bikini, packed things to go to the swimming pool and got dressed for breakfast.

Your bikini and outfit:

When I got to the breakfast room I saw Conrad. I put the food I wanted on my plate and headed to where he was.

"Can I?" I asked pointing at the chair on the other side of his table.

"Be my guest." He said with the same American accent, smiling and pointing at the chair. "How was it? Making your first appearance as a doctor?"

"Awesome!" I exclaimed. He laughed at me right when a lightning bolt was heard.

After some minutes of talking, I saw Tom and his lover appear in the door and sit on a table next to us. I should apologise because of yesterday. 

"Hi," I said waving at them. "I'm Y/N. I think we should start again." I smiled at her and Tom.

"Hmm. You were on that train, weren't you?" The girl asked.

"Yes, why?" I raised an eyebrow trying to keep the smile.

"Yeah. I don't think I want to start again. First impressions count a lot. Just imagine I'm not here" She said with disgust.

"Ok. Hmm. Hi, Tom." I said quite confused.

"Good morning." Straight, cold and dry was his answer.

"What's with the two of you?" Conrad asked as offended as I. "It was just a fucking train."

"Exactly. Just a fucking train, so she's no special to try to start again things that have already started." The girl said.

"Ok. You're all nuts. I'm going to the swimming pool if you decide to be more reasonable." I stated and got up. "Conrad, want to come?"

"Sure." He got up too and followed me. "Jade, I don't understand what gotten into you." 

Jade's bikini and outfit:

"You two know each other!?" I and Tom said at the same time.

"Yeah. She's the daughter of my mum's best friend. Let's go." He said and led me out of the breakfast room.

I spent the rest of the morning either reading, chatting or swimming in the swimming pool. Jade and Tom were always kissing but I knew he would never be mine, this was just the truth in my eyes, so I tried to be normal.

"It's almost one in the afternoon. I booked a restaurant near here at half-past one. After we have lunch we can see my next house." Joanne said coming to where I was sitting and chatting with the cast. "Conrad and Jade, you're coming with us." They nodded and we all started to head to our rooms.

I had a quick shower and chose what to were. I was fast so I set on my bed watching TV.

Your outfit and hairstyle:

"So, this weak celebrity couple is..." Coral waited for a moment and then continued. "Tom Felton and an unknown girl." Wait did they took a photo of me and Tom while we used to be fine.

Then a photo of Jade and Felton appeared on the TV. Jade's legs were around Tom's torso and they were kissing. Well, at least I'm not famous. I turned off the TV and decided to went downstairs.

J. K. was there with her family but other than that I was the first to get there.

"Aunty Y/N!!!" Sarah jumped up and down on her father's lap. She then ran to me and hugged me. "You're really beautiful." She smiled.

"Thank you, princess. And you look cute in that dress."

Sarah's outfit:

"Thank you." She turned around.

Everyone started to arrive and the last ones were Tom and Jade.

Jade's outfit:

They were smiling and hugging and kissing. They look happier than I ever thought. That makes me saidddddd! I wanted to be- No you did not! You're totally fine. You know you'll never be with him, so do not think that there was a slight chance of you being together.

We got to the restaurant and had lunch. I talked to Emma and Bonnie most of the time. I discovered Emma had liked Tom once but he was like 'Oh, you're like my little sis.' and she got really sad but now she's over it. 

I guess everyone though, at least once, they were going to be Tom's lover but I guess Jade took that place.

Why aren't there any cute boys left for me? 

Conrad thinks about me like a cute sister (Yeah, he told me that when we were at the swimming pool), Josh, well I bet he doesn't remember me anymore.

I'm going to end up with 65 cats!!!!!!!!!!!

"No, you're not," Daniel said. I was in his car because he said he wanted to be sure I was fine because of the train ride. Rupert and Dan were on the front and I was at the back. We were heading to J. K.'s new house.

"Yeah, you can always live with me and my wife." Rupert joked. "I just don't promise anything when it comes to the noise." He smirked.

"Oh, stop, I'm going to through up. I had enough noise last night." I stated. They know what happened last night when I got to my bedroom.

We got to J. K.'s new house and I found it awesome. It's big but comfortable and cute. I expect she buys it.

I decided I wanted to go back to the hotel and just spend the rest of the day resting. When you work your ass off at university and then have a day resting you just want to rest.

I fell asleep alone but, and I don't know how, when I woke up Tom was beside me looking at me with creepy eyes.

"Explain." Was the first thing he said.

"Explain what?" I asked looking him in the eyes.

"Why didn't you come with us to the swimming pool, this afternoon." Wait a second. I got up, Tom, as in Tom Felton, is laying beside me when he has a girlfriend and is asking me why I didn't go to the swimming pool. 

"I was tired. But why should you care? You and Jade were ignoring me the whole day." I said as I got up. He was silent. "Do you know what time is it?"

"Five pm." He said.

"I have to shop for the gala," I stated.

"We can all go together." He tried.

"Nah. I promised Emma I was going with her."

"Oh." 

A knock was heard and I opened to see Emma smiling. 

"Let's go," I told her closing the door behind me.

"No, I don't like that one," I told her. "Try...This one, try this one. It'll be awesome on you."

After seconds Emma got out of the dressing room.

"You're right. I love this one."

"See, now who's the one who knows what she's doing?" Thanks to Amy.

"No, no wait! I prefer this one." She motioned to a black dress. She dressed it and said. "I'm taking this one."

Emma's dress:

"Ok."

"Now, we only need to decide yours." 

"I'll take something from my wardrobe. These dresses are too expensive." I said looking at the prize.

"It's fine. I'll pay it for you. I'm already paying for Emma's." J. K., who was with us, told me.

"No. I won't let you. You've already paid the hotel and the restaurants we're going to go to, which are amazing by the way. I won't let you spend more money with me." I decided.

"But-"

"No buts. You're not going to buy me a dress for one night only. I'll wear my prom dress from last year."

I got out of the store to make sure they wouldn't buy anything for me.

My prom dress (Comment which one you like best, don't forget there'll be more galas) :

We went back to the hotel, had dinner and went to a bar. Well, Eva, Emma, Scarlett, Bon, James, Oliver, Rupert, Tom, Dan, Mat, Jade and I went to a bar, the rest went to sleep.

"I would like a cola, please," I said to the waitress.

"Me too," Evanna said.

"Me too," Emma said.

"I want a bear," Bonnie ordered.

"Me too." Rupert, Daniel, Tom, Oliver, James, Mathew, Jade and Scarlett said.

Our drinks came and someone started singing karaoke.

"Oh!!!!! Let's sing." Eva said.

"Hmm. I think I'm out." I said.

"Good choice. I don't want my ears to explode." Tom said which made Jade smirk.

"You know what. I'll sing with you, Eva. Anyone else wants to come?" I asked smirking more than Jade.

"I'll go." Scar said.

"Yeah, I'll go too but I want to sing with Bonnie." Emma decided.

"I'll sing with Rupert and Mat," James said.

"And I'll sing with Tom and Oliver," Dan said.

"Jade, you're not coming?" I asked.

"Nah. I'm fine here." She said.

"No. You're the only one that said no. You're in our group and then we can change groups if you want to sing with Tom." We all agreed to what Bonnie said and head to the place where they were choosing the songs.

My group was the first.

"What do you want to sing?" Scar asked.

"Hmm." I looked at the man that was putting the songs. "What do you have?"

"Choose a song and I'll put it on." He said smiling.

"Good. What do you think about Sweet About Me from Gabriella Cilmi?" Eva asked.

"Let's go!" I and Scar shouted getting on the stage.

"You, watching me 

Hanging by a string this time 

Don't, easily 

The climax of the perfect life" I started.

"And you, watching me 

Hanging by a string this time 

Don't, easily 

My smile's worth a hundred lies" Scarlett continued.

"And if there's lesson to be learned 

I'd rather get my jamming words in first, so 

I'll tell you something that I've found 

That the world's a better place 

When it's upside down, boy" Evanna continued and so on.

When we finished was Emma's group time.

"Baby, can't you see 

I'm calling 

A guy like you 

Should wear a warning 

It's dangerous 

I'm fallin'" Jade started dancing as she sang. And then screamed. "Dance/Sing fight!!!" 

Everyone cheered.

Well, the groups we'll be the same then.

Then it was time for Dan, Oliver and Tom. I got my drink and started looking at my phone.

"Y/N lets change groups," Dan asked. 

" Sorry." I started as I looked up from the phone "I wasn't paying any attention to the conversation." 

"Tom wants to sing alone. I don't want to be in a group of only two because that's a disadvantage to win this competition, so, as no one else wants to swap groups with me, we swap groups and you stay with Ol." He finished with pleaded eyes.

"Fine," I said looking back at my phone and drinking a bit more of cola.

"Good." Dan cheered. I laughed, simply. He's still a child.

I was on the phone texting to Bea, when I heard one of my favourite songs. (A/N: If you don't like the song then live with it 'cause I'm in love with HRVY.😻😏)

"I wish that we could just talk

But I don't really know where to start

Yeah, you got every right to be mad

After all of the things that I said

I know I didn't deal with the things properly

But now I'm tryna be the man I supposed to be." He started. He was looking everywhere but me. "If I don't then I'll live the regret

'Cause I hate that I left you upset

Threw the keys on the table

Said that I was ungrateful

And I thought I was strong, no" He sings quite well, you know. I like the sound. "I know I hurt you

Never said I love you

But I'm saying now

And you should know that

I'm not gonna hold back

This time around

If you give me another chance

I won't let you down

If you give me another chance

I won't let you down" He continued looking everywhere but me. There's something related to the people the singer's looking at and the singer when they are singing a love song. UGH! Why can't I remember?

After some time, I closed my eyes listening to the song, only. 

WHAT THE FUCKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I REMEMBERED!!!!!!!! THE PERSON THE SINGER'S NOT LOOKING AT IS THE ONE HE'S SINGING IT FOR. Doesn't it make sense? He's afraid the sentimental is too strong the people will see he's singing for that person and that person is me!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Wait, I don't want to be the one who ruins Jade and Tom's relationship. I made a deal with myself that I would never be the bitch that ruins someone's relationship.

I have to do something .....or maybe nothing. If I make it clear we're only friends then I won't be the bitch. I'm not meant to be with Tom, so what's the difference anyway? I like him more and more every day, but this is just not the right thing. I don't know how to explain it but it feels good and wrong in the same way.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't notice Tom and Jade were kissing right beside me. 

Seeeeee. I'm not being paranoid. I'm not meant to be with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637K 19.8K 46
In which no one believes Voldemort is back and Harry has to deal with an evil Professor while juggling his constant nightmares about a door... {Book...
9.2K 196 26
After her parents died, It took 5 years for professor Dumbledoor to track down Melody Marshall. At 15 years old she is entering an entirely new life...
440K 16.6K 87
you have aroused my anger and turned your back on me ✶ Harry Potter / Order of the Phoenix - Deathly Hallows
105K 2.3K 53
y/n a sassy bitch but kind-hearted, a super cool tomboy but ladylike at the times when needed to be, join her CHOSEN ONE and friends on the journey...