The Cold Star |Seventeen FF |

By BlueChipMochi

☆Highest rank : #3 Seventeen #9 Hoshi #1 Depress #6 Wonwoo #3 Jun #1 Sebong #14 dk #4 Hoshi ☆NEWEST RANK : #2... More

1: Rude
2: Uncle
3: Beginning
4: Lie
5: Unexpected
6: Detention
7: Choked
8: Secret
9: Project
11: Sick
12: Nightmare
13: Limp
14: Care
15: Gang
16: Past
17: Miss
18: Night trip
19: Reunion
20: Calamity
21: No one
•ANNOUNCEMENT•
22 : Sleep
23: Suspiscious
24: Ignored
25: Rashes
26: Book
27: Regret
28: Monday
29: 3 Years Ago
30: Feeling
31: Crush
32: Dating
33: Fall
34: Pretty
35: Despise
36: Kill
37: Planned
38: Now
39: Coward
40: Stranger
41: IQ test
42: Forever
43: Past lover
44: Triggering
45: Kind
46: Little date
47: Report
48: Hope
49: Monster
50: A mess
51: Hae
52: Empty
53: Apology
54: Healing
55: Special
56: Game on
57: Ice Cream
58: Aware
59: Proud
60: Decision
61: Trust
62: Emergency
63: Out of time
64 : Home
65: Not anymore
66: The Favour
67: Favourite girl
68: Final
THANKS TO

10: Stay

3.6K 119 27
By BlueChipMochi

I'm sorry for the late update. Enjoy!

**

I walked with Mingyu out of from the cafeteria and to the hallway intending to go to our class.

"Why did you ask me to eat with you? Where's your beloved cousin Hoshi? Or else you'd fallen head over heels for my mighty charm?" He smirked.

"Woho...Don't be so confident headass. Hear me out first." I rubbed my temple.

"Hoshi is busy preparing for his Math competition and as a so-thoughtful cousin, I don't wanna disturb him."

"Why can't you ask someone else?"He asked.

"You're the only headass I talk to in this school."I admitted, pursing my lips. He had an amusement evidence on his face.

"Are you sure–"He cut off by the director who passed by us. We both stopped at our track.

"Good morning Director Kim.." I greeted, glancing at Mingyu. I could see his jaws clenched as he bowed to the director.

"Oh, Kim Haeun.. You're the transfer student right?" He smiled and I nodded.

"So how's school? I hope you found it comfortable and quite luxury." He said in manner like a gentleman.

"It just school. They are all the same." I mumbled and the director smiled shaking his head in agreement.

"I understand. I need to go first." He straighten his coat and walked away. Director Kim didn't even greet Mingyu or talk to him.

I looked at Mingyu who looked torn. I felt my heart aching as I saw him being treat like that by his own father as I experienced the same and worst.

I quickly nudged him. "Show me your fangs." I said making him raised his brows at me.

We started walking again, the hallway was almost empty as some students already got to their next class.

"Don't be so emotional Gyu. I knew you're more way too playful when you're with Seungkwan." I said.

Suddenly, he stopped walking and grabbed my shoulders.

"Yah, call me that again.."

"What?" I blinked.

"Aish call me Gyu again!" He begged, shaking me roughly making me triggered.

"Fuck Gyu. Ugh I'm having headache talking to you. Just go to our class now." I swatted his hands and entered the class.

He ran after me and headlocking my head and twirled me around. "Yahhh you'd fallen for me right Kim Haeun..!" He laughed.

"Ouch! Ya yaah! stop it!" I groaned, hitting his arm. Everyone in the class turned their attention to us but it didn't stop him.

"Kim Mingyu! Kim Haeun! What's this mess?" The teacher hollered as she saw everything.

"This ass–"I got cut off by the teacher making me triggered as I just heaved a sigh.

"Go to your seat now! I wanna start the lesson."

"Call me that again. It sounds cute!" He started annoying me just after I took my seat.

"Shut up." I deadpanned as he kept teasing and disturbing me.

As days passess, he became less cold towards me and started to show his fool personality.

---------

NEXT DAY:

"You're not helping!" I frowned hitting his arm. I took the laptop and worked on our project.

"I told you i won't do this shit!" He groaned.

"Shiteu your face! At least i need a life after graduate even i don't have one right now."I said matter of fact.

"Tch, let me do it." He huffed and pulled the laptop to in front of him.

"Type it fast bro, you like a five year old child that just know what laptop is." I criticized making him stopped and glared at me.

"Shut up, i'm working on it!" He rolled his eyes.

"I'll get some drinks and food but this time you have to pay." I suggested and he simply nodded.

Since I had to do the project, I asked an excuse with uncle to skip my work this time while Hoshi also took a break for his Math competition.

"What do you want to order?"

"Spaghetti." He answered, not even  looked at me. He suddenly became focus as hell, he frowned with tongue sticked out his lips slightly.

------------------

"Eat slowly will you?" Mingyu said, eyeing me in disgust look.

"Shut the fuck up will you?" I muttered with mouthful mouth.

He rolled his eyes, "Tch, arrogant ass. I hope you choked to death."

"You'll miss me then." I licked the sauce on my fingers.

"Where the hell you got that confident? Hoshi right?" He gave me a clean napkin, motioning for me to wipe my mouth.

I wiped my mouth before muttered, "I was born with it, just accept the fact."

"What the fuck..."He frowned.

He was about to eat his spaghetti when I said, "How long will you finish it? I'm so bored." He stopped and glared at me.

"Yah! I need to eat too. I even didn't take lunch for you and came here , would you let me eat first?"

"It's none of my business rather you take breakfast or not." I said.

He rolled his eyes. "Just shut up and stop being sassy hoe. I have no time for stupid skirmish."

I glanced at him with amusement before rest my head on the table and closed my eyes. We fell into surprisingly comfortable silence, and even though it was quite awkward, there was no much tension.

"Are you asleep?" He said. I didn't budge an inch.

"Are you really asleep potato?" He said, louder this time, buy I still didn't have any urge to respond.

"You're bad at acting, wake up! I've got something to ask you. Hey " I heard him scoffed.

I finally lifted my head to look at him. "What do you want?"

"When you're going to give my jacket back?" He raised his brow.

"Jacket? What jacket?" I asked quizically.

"Don't act dumb dummy. The one you borrowed when I saved you from getting slap by that freaking old man."

"In movies, a man saves a woman like that and they would fall in love. I even told him I'm your boyfriend!" He said.

His expression show he was proud of himself as he smiled cutely, different from his usual scowl. A smirked crept my lips, crossing my arms.

"Stop bluffing headass, do I look easy to you?"

"Yahhh, jinjja. you didn't fail to amaze me." He commented and I shrugged nonchalantly.

"You still keep my jacket right? Don't tell me you already throw it." He remarked.

"Yeah well, I tried to find later somewhere in my pile of clothes." I answered shortly. He nodded and continued his work.

I looked at him doing the work and his side-look that showed his fangs when his lips apart slightly.

"Am I that handsome till you're drooling over?" He asked, not bothering to look at me.

"Handsome fucking ass.."

"Why did you stop the man from hitting me and why you were there at the sauna house?" I asked, peering at him suspiciously. He pursed his lips.

"Well," he sighed and sat up straight, leaned towards me staring into my eyes. I expected he had deep explanation.

".......I happened to meet Seungkwan but he couldn't make it." He sighed.

I rolled my eyes and lost interest.

--—----------

After good 60 minutes , he typed and I just suggested idea since I'm too lazy, we finished the project.

"Done!" He said and cracked his knuckles, looking satiesfied.

"Let me see, " I said.

(AUTHOR: That's when you leaned in closer next to him to get a better view. Mingyu was stucked between you and the wall there was no space to back away. Your  face were inched to each other where he could smell your vanilla like scent which he loved it.)

"Ayy! It's not right. We need to satiesfies the requirement, here" I told and look at him. He stared at me blankly.

"Mingyu ?" I said while frowning as he kept staring at me without blinking.

"Who cares? Just finished it" He cleared his throat and pushed me away.

"No bro. Gah you're so annoying like hell." I retorted.

Smiling lazily, he leaned against the table, "Trust me, I have a good grade than you."

"Don't worry bro, I already knew it." I snorted sarcastically while shooting him a dirty look.

"Woho... I bet you stalked on me don't you?" He said, in teasing way.

"I don't have time to do such petty thing, Kim Mingyu ssi." I said one by one.

"Are you sure Kim Haeun ssi? Cause being the popular student of our school, I was positive that you stalked on me." He smiled.

"That's what I'm saying," I let out a soft chuckled and he frowned.

"You're  popular for no reason, people keep talking about you and because I have the thing called ears I have no choice but hear all." I explained.

"Tch.."He huffed.

"I'm gonna go home now it's getting late. I've written some things for you to read and do some editting." I said.

"Make sure you do it or your head will be a bowling ball–"

"Princess!" I was interrupted by Hoshi barking into the cafe with his friends, Vernon, DK and Minghao.

"Hey Hosh!" I greeted half-heartedly as I packed my bag.

"Haeun right! Heyy! We've met again!" The chinese almost immediately beamed brightly at me as he swung his hand around my shoulder pulling me closer to him.

I looked at his hand then to Minghao before faking a smiled. Its our second time meeting but more like hundredth times as Hoshi always video calling with them and I forced to listen.

"Hye Kim Haeun!"
"Hey girl whatsup !" DK and Vernon greeted me and I just smile sightly.

Hoshi slapped Minghao's hand away from me and said, " Yah yah! Don't touch her all the way you want!"

"Sorry big brother." Minghao chuckled, letting me go. DK and Vernon only shook their head.

"Yah! You only greet her?" Mingyu suddenly said, sound offended.

"Mingyu!" Minghao smiled sheepishly before  greeted Mingyu so as DK and Vernon.

"How's training? " Mingyu asked.

"Good, ahh I'm so tired with the intense training." Dokyeom whined, his face washed with despondency and almost cry.

"Yeah, finally it's over. One week is like one year there." Vernon sighed loudly.

"And you?" Mingyu looked at The8.

"Wonwoo won the gold medal again!" The8 exclaimed proudly, "I just made into the final ,  but I couldn't beat Wonwoo" He sighed.

DK suddenly clapped his hands with a brighter smile on his face looking at me. " YAS! Wonwoo really wants to meet you ,he said your name remind him to his old friend."

"Ugh fuck with the boy..." Mingyu mumbled causing me to look at him suspisciously. He quickly looked out to the window.

"So, you free?"DK asked, smiling so bright. He smirked and fist-bummed The8.

"I'm expensive though." I answered bluntly, his expression blank.  I could hear Mingyu snorted.

"Gosh, it's not what I meant." DK flustered, his ears redden.

"Sure you're not." I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, would you want to join us?" Vernon asked, looking very pleased.

"Yeah, it would be fun! We just stopped here to buy some food and drink. Wonwoo will be happy to see you!" The8 exclaimed, clapping his hands excitedly.

"Yeah, he will go to Busan again to compete next week." DK told me.

I wrinkled my nose, "Where are you guys going to?"

"We're having a party at Wonwoo's place and I might be not sleeping over at your house tonight. Sorry princess.." Hoshi explained as soon as he came back from the kitchen making me triggered.

"Stop calling me princess or I snatch your red hair." I menaced gritting my teeth. He just chuckled, mumbling a sorry to me.

"Why not you ask this asshole (Mingyu) ?" I suggested, and to my surprise, all of them were looking very displeased.

"Mingyu and Wonwoo'?! No no no, they're big rival. They didn't match each other." Hoshi confessed, shaking his head.

"It might be the end of the world." Vernon commented causing me chuckled.

Mingyu pretended not to hear him.

"So, are you in?" The8 asked again, I pursed my lips.

"No, thank you. I really miss my bed right now." I shook my head as I got up to go home.

"Wait, are you really going home alone?" Hoshi asked worriedly and I nodded.

He huffed, "Like hell, I'm letting you home alone. Let me walk–"

"I'll do it. I'll bring her home. You guys can go the party." Mingyu cut Hoshi off causing me raised brows at him.

Without waiting for any response, Mingyu took my hand in his softly and led my way out of the cafe.

-----------

You walked in silence, side by side. It was pretty awkward since both of you were in silence. Only the sound of Mingyu coughing and his phone rang many times could be hear. You felt weird when he didn't pick up his phone.

He cleared his throat,"So... I heard you live with your uncle not your parents." He finally spoke, glancing at you.

"Yeah well, that happened. They sucks." You shrugged, sending him a faint smile.

His phone rang again, you took the opportunity to glance at his phone to know who's calling. That's when you was deep in realization.

Legal Guardian calling...

'It must be his parents' you thought. As expected he end the call again.

"Why you didn't answer the call? Someone's being clingy?" You asked making him to look at you.

"Clingy? Tch, clingy is the last word i would use to define my dad. As well as I want people to know that I'm his son, the fear of worst thing might happen is more occupying me." He scoffed.

"You know, I think we're in the same shoes the minute when you told that he is your father but I don't think so when your father still has his effort to call you and support your atheletic life." You said calmly.

"I might or surely don't know what happened between you and your father as worst nor best, but still, you need to realize he care for you even he didn't show it at school." You added while crossing your arms.

"Obviously you see, I lived with my uncle because of what? My father didn't care of me anymore, he sent me here to get rid out his burden and yes I admitted I'm a troublesome big burden to him but for real he made the person I'm today." You smiled, looking down at the pavement.

He kept in silence, emitting an aura that make you think silence means gold there.

"Haeun...."He started, you lift your head dumbfounded.

"Can you stay with me?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

607K 36.9K 101
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
1.1M 48.8K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.8K 68 12
"He is my brother first then he is your boyfriend." This single statement wrecks Seungcheol and Sangyeon's relations. Started: February 2023 Ended:
49.2K 1.8K 17
𝐒𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐀𝐃𝐄. | 동경. - 최승철 세븐틴 - CHOI SEUNGCHEOL. no one says goodbye unless they want to see you again. start: 05 • 07 • 19 end: 08 • 17 • 19 [ 31...