Cursed

By JCNerdz

Justice crew fan fic.. Demon, Werewolf, Vampire and........ Mermaid? More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15

Chapter 1

987 10 4
By JCNerdz

This is a bit different to our other fan fic, but we like to be a bit different. Woot Wot!

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

"Maybe we can cut through here?" Jessie asked, looking at a forest of lush, green trees.

"Fine," Sofia huffed. "but if we get kidnapped, I'm blaming you," she said following behind Jessie into the forest. They were walking from the museum to their house, but had lost their map whilst running from a possum and were just trying to get back.

Sofia felt her knees start to get weak and her brown eyes get heavy after walking for 20 minutes. "Can we just stop for a bit? I'm really tired."

"Sofia, it's going to get dark, now get off your butt." Jessie replied, laughing at her friend, "Fine, you have 5 minutes."

Jessie stood there studying the trees and bushes, trying to find the safest way out, as she was turing around to look at all of them she heard rustles in the bushes.

"Jessie! Sofia! Where are you?" Holly screamed from a distance.

"We're here! We're lost. Follow my voice," Sofia shouted. After a few moments, Holly's fair skin and brownish-red hair emerged from the trees.

"Why are you two in here?" Holly said, lookin from Sofia to Jessie.

"We were lost, and Jessie's bright idea was to lead us into some bushes," Sofia said turing to Jessie. Jessie stood there with an offeneded look.

"Well, maybe if you didn't drop our map, I wouldn't have to find our way out." Jessie said and turned around so shen wasn't faceing Sofia, "What ever, don't even talk to me," Sofia replied.

"Children, we have to find our way out, I have a map, so lets just go this way," Holly pointed through a gap in the bushes, Jessie and Sofia followed behind her. They were stepping over sticks and rocks and getting more and more tired as they got deeper into this forest that was only gettin darker.

"Sofia, I'm glad you forgive me for before," Jessie said to Sofia with a smirk.

"Why must you always do that? I don't forgive you," Sofia said irritated at Jessie.

"Thanks for the forgiveness Sofia."

"Jessie I'm going to... Wait stop," Sofia whispered the last part, "Shhhh," she gestured Holly and Jessie to shut up.

"What?" Jessie mouthed. They all stood there, waiting for somethin to happen. Through their silence they began to hear whispers all around them.

"Maybe we should run," Jessie giggled, trying to mask her fear.

After about 2 secounds of thought Holly bolted, followed by Sofia and then Jessie.

Their motion was brought to halt, and there bodies frooze.

Laying before them was a pasture, somehow it was lit up and the grass was bright and green. Centered in the middle was body, a body of a young women. Hair messy, cloths ripped, bruises from ear to ear and blood leaving no part of her bare skin exposed. A small envolpe layed across her chest.

Holly, Jessie and Sofia stood there motionless, until Sofia ran to a bush and vomit flew out of her mouth. Jessie stood there over whelmed and not long tears started to stream down her face. Holly gathered her emotions and walked up to the body.

She reluctantly picked up the envolpe and quickly stepped back from the body. She slowly opened the envolpe and took out a piece of card. Confusion written all over her face as she read it. Sofia and Jessie still in shock, but had gathered most of their emotions read the card over her shoulder.

'You were supposed to break the spell.'

The girls tried to think what this could possibly mean. It didn't make any sense to them.

"You better run," a women's voice said.

"Sofia this isn't funny," Holly said, scared beyond belief. "It wasn't me."

"Well it wasn't me," Jessie chimmed in.

"You better run," the soft voice said again echoing through the trees.

The girls all began to run, as fast as they could. All in different directions, Holly running the way they were heading, Jessie running the way they came from and Sofia just running where ever her legs would take her.

Screams of help fell from all the girls simultaneously, until they all became silent in an instant.

++++++

Holly was silenced by some kind of wolf. Fear streamin through her veins, as this wolf circled her. Her heart rate getting faster. The wolf was huge with a dark brown coat of fur and piercing eyes, teeth and claws both sharp.

After becoming disinterested the wolf began to walk off. Holly took a step back and the crunch of a twig sent the wolf into attack mode. It turned around and pounced at her.

++++++

Jessie's mouth was shut by a hand. Another hand gripped around her waist. The grip grew tighter as she felt someone's cold breath glide down her neck. Sending more fear through her shivering body.

"Please reframe from makin any noises," The manly voice said harshly.

Still holding her, he darted off somewhere.

++++++

Sofia was backed up against a wall.

"Please don't hurt me," she pleaded looking at this demonic creature. He was slightly buffer then an  average man but his veins where buldging out and his eyes looked like death. He grabbed her wrist.

"You're coming with me," he said with a low voice as he dragged her along.

++++++

First Holly was dragged back into the pasture, followed by Jessie and the Sofia.

"What do you want?" Sofia yelled.

"Well, first we want you to shut up, but second we need you girls to help us break a spell," the one holding Jessie said with a smirk.

"No, I'm not breaking a spell. This isn't even real, Spells aren't even real!" Sofia replied.

"You don't even know what spell, and yes this is real. Unless you want to end up like that girl you saw, I suggest you shut up." Sofia's fear shut her up.

"Is... is that a mermaid?" Jessie asked, scared but still amused.

"Sorry not everyone can be a werewolf or a vampire or a demon," the mermaid who just emerged from the bush said pissed, with his glisening tale flopping around.

"I thought I told you to stay quiet," the man/beast/thing said gripping Jessie tighter.

Sofia and Jessie only just noticed that Holly was knocked out, and being dragged along. They stayed quiet but couldn't help the tears from falling. Jessie's tears dripped on his hands.

"Don't worry, she isn't dead," he whispered to her.

The girls where guided through the trees to find a huge house, that was split up, but still connected. The girls never knew this part of the forest existed. It was dark and scary but still had life to it.

"They got you," They heard the soft voice that told them to run say.

Both Sofia and Jessie too scared to reply. Their thoughts were directed to Holly when sound where slipping out of her mouth and her eyes slowly began to open, fear showing in her eyes, but she stayed silent.

The Mermaid pulled out a key and put it in the lock of the gate. The night was beginging to fade and the sun light fell across the house. 

The girls were all quickly shoved through the gate by the creatures, and the gate was quickly locked. One by one an odd transformation began.

Jessie only just saw the face of the person who had her. She was taken back by his pale skin, sharp teeth and black eyes, he looked very diferent from the typical tween vampire. But this image of him quickly faded as more life was brought to his skin and eyes, his teeth turned normal and his body became more muscular. This time she was taken back by how handsome he was.

The second creature began to take a more human like posture, his skin became clear as his frame became smaller. His eyes become softer as his facial structer also softened. He was actually really handsome, when he isn't looking like a demon Sofia thought.

The wolf that had Holly, fur went away and his tan skin was showed. His body turned into a tall mascular body and his hair become a lot more groomed. Holly still trembling in pain, the once wolf now man quickly ran into the house.

The mermaid's tale went away and legs where shown. the man's skin become less glossly and the man looked drastically less feminine. Sofia tried to mask her giggle at the fact he was a mermaid.

"I'm not a mermaid by the way, I'm a merman," the man said. The girls where looking between him and the once demon to notice how similar they looked.

"Yes, we're twins," the mermaid said.

The once wolf came back outside with a frist aid kit and started to rub Holly's cuts with cream. 

++++++

The once demon walked up to Sofia and grabbed her wrist to pull her up, "I'm Len by the way," he said.

"I'm uhh Sofia," she stuttered. He took her up into the house, the first quarter of it and opened a door to a medium sized bedroom.

The walls were white and the bed had a white frame with green covers, the floor was wood with a green rug. There was a wooden drawer set and a big mirror above it, a small ensuit and a large window with bars on it.

"Do as I say and you should be okay, don't try anything because you can't escape," Len said closing the door as he walked out. Sofia heard the door lock and layed on her bed crying her eyes out.

++++++

Jessie was taken into the second quarted of the house, she was pulled up the stairs and taken into a bedroom.

The bedroom was purple and brown. Brown wood floors and wood drawer set with a mirror like in Sofia's room. A large bed with purple covers and brown and purple pillows and a large window with bars and a brown set of curtains on it. It also had an ensuit.

"My name's Emmanuel," the man said to her.

"Umm I'm Jessie," she replied.

"Please just do as I say, I really don't want you to get hurt. Now get some rest," Emmanuel said closing and locking the door behind him.

Jessie stayed up tryin to comprehend everything. "This isn't real," she thought to herself," It's some stupid dream, and what spell are they talking about?"

++++++

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you this much," The man said rubbing a cloth over the gash on Holly's forehead, "I can't help it sometimes."

"It's okay," Holly whispered.

"Umm well, I'm Paulie," he held out his hand to shake.

"Holly," she replied shaking back his hand.

She was sitting on the bench in her ensuit while he was standing, whipping her cuts. The bedroom was white and Red, red bed covers with white walls. There was a white bedside table with a red lamp on it, a big white drawer set with a large mirror beside it. A huge window with white bars and red curtains on it.

After Paulie was done he told Holly to get some rest, closing and locking the door behind him.

++++++

"It's not fair, why does the merman never get anyone! Why did I get the worst spell. A MERMAN? I'm John freggin PEARCE, I should have somethin better then a MERMAN! Ughh why couldn't I just be like Lukas, Samson and Solo, they weren't stupid enough to get cursed!" John said talking to him self.

He walked around the back to see all the boys talking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 9.3K 41
Maybelle used to love mermaids growing up as a little girl. Every Halloween she would dress up as Ariel from the Little Mermaid and run around the s...
6.4K 650 30
Hecate's life was turned around when Nyx and Devin took her in. Going from basically feral to completely functional was a task in itself, but she cou...
28.7K 845 31
Your spending a vacation at your beach house in Ireland. You get to drink all the beer you want, dance all over the place, and you get to visit th...
318 33 8
Elara Dillan cherished her peaceful days spent working in her Grandfather's local bookstore located on in a popular beachtown: Wave Crest, along the...