In A Demons Arms

By QueennMalloryy

It was funny how nobody seemed to notice Jeff's sudden fascination with bracelets, or how he was so anxious a... More

Hell Bound
Help
I'll Protect You
Drunk last Night
Picking up the Pieces
Aftermath
Sebastian
Vacation
He's back
Therapy
12 Years Later

Shots Fired

975 28 17
By QueennMalloryy

Jeff woke up the next morning in the same spot. He was still cuddled tightly into Nick's side and the brunette's chin was resting on the top of Jeff's head. Jeff found Nick's hand wrapped around his waist and lightly brushed his own fingers against Nick's.

He laid still next to Nick for another 10 minutes before getting bored. Jeff sat up and took Nick's face in his hands before kissing him. Nick's eyes shot open quickly and he had a slight look of panic before realizing who was kissing him. Nick happily returned Jeff's kiss and it wasn't long before the simple kiss had turned into a full blown make out session.

"God I love you." Nick whispered as they broke apart.

"Do you love me or my kisses?" Jeff smirked slightly before leaning in for another quick kiss.

"Definitely the kisses." Nick laughed but then apologized when Jeff pouted. "I'm kidding Jeffy. You know I love you more then anyone or anything in the world."

"What's today Nick?"

"It's June 3rd. Why do you ask?" Nick brushed Jeff's hair back off his face lovingly. Jeff smiled and looked straight into Nick's deep green eyes. "Because in two days it will be 7 months."

"Happy almost 7 months." Nick kissed Jeff's nose which Jeff then scrunched up. Nick laughed and then sat up straighter so he could kiss Jeff's forehead. Nick heard Jeff laugh under him as he began attacking the blonde with more kisses. "Alright Nick you win!" Jeff said after Nick had kissed his cheek for the fifth time.

"And what's my prize for winning?" Nick asked, leaning into Jeff so their lips were almost touching. Jeff leaned forward and pushed Nick back on the bed before kissing him intensely. "This." Jeff whispered before going back for more kisses.

"Its like we're not even here!" Kurt mumbled quietly in the background.

"Awe come on Kurtie! It's cute! Let's just go grab breakfast." Blaine dragged his boyfriend out of the room to give the couple their privacy.

"And now that they're gone..." Nick trailed off and looked innocently at the ceiling before grabbing Jeff's face in his hands and crashing their lips together..

"Are you alright today Nick?" Jeff leaned in to put a hand of Nick's forehead as if to check his temperature.

"I'm fine Jeff. Why do you ask?"

"Because you haven't stopped kissing me. Not that I'm complaining but you've kissed me more in the past 2 days then in the past 2 weeks." Jeff laughed making Nick rolled his "Nothing's wrong, I promise. I just really like kissing you."

"Sure babe." Jeff smiled and wrapped his arms around his boyfriend, occasionally kissing his head. "We've only got another two weeks left of school before summer break."

"Yeah." Nick smiled sadly before quickly cheering up. "Then we've got the whole summer together!"

"And what are we going to do during the summer."

"Get ice cream. Make out. Go Swimming. Stare at your abs."

"I don't have abs."

"I don't believe you." Nick smiled. "Let me see." Before Jeff could do anything Nick was ripping his boyfriend's shirt off his body. Nick and Jeff had both been laughing until Jeff realized that Nick could see his stomach. "I'm sorry." Nick quickly apologized.

Jeff just looked him in the eye before grabbing his shirt from Nick and leaving. Jeff walked down the hallways of Dalton and got into his car. He couldn't believe that he forgot. Not only had Nick seen all the scars but Nick had seen how skinny he was. It wasn't really normal to be as skinny as Jeff was. You could easily count his ribs and even though he had been eating more he still ate about 1 full meal a day at most and he had to force himself to eat that. It was kind of gross how skinny he was. He hated it but every time he tried to eat a lot to gain weight he ended up puking it up the next day.

His phone went off beside him and he picked it up. It was Hayden.

Hayden: Hey Jeff wanna go get some coffee?

Jeff: yeah sure at the Lima Bean?

Hayden: yeah and Jazz is coming too if that's okay.

Jeff: yeah that's fine I'm on my way now.

Hayden: okay see you soon.

Just as Jeff was about to toss his phone into the passenger seat his phone went off again. He started driving so that he wouldn't be late and once he was on the road he picked up his phone.

Nick: Jeff I'm so sorry! I forgot about it completely babe. It's not even that bad.

Jeff: Yes it is.

Nick: No it's not Jeff! You are perfect! I love you no matter what and those scars aren't going to change anything.

Jeff: Its not just the scars.

Nick: Then what is it Jeff? You can tell me anything.

Jeff put his phone down in his lap so he could watch the road. He waited to answer Nick's text until he stopped driving. As Jeff pulled up into the parking lot 15 minutes later he picked his phone up again.

Nick: Jeff please.

Nick: ???

Nick: Jeff please answer. Just tell me what's wrong!

Jeff: Sorry I was driving.

Nick: That's okay now tell me what else is bothering you!

Jeff hesitated again.

Nick: NOW

Jeff: Its how skinny I am!

Jeff turned his phone off and tucked it in his back pocket before walking into the coffee shop. He instantly saw Jasper and Hayden sitting down sipping on their drinks. Jasper nodded in Jeff's direction and smiled as Hayden turned around and got up to greet Jeff.

"Excited for summer?" Hayden beamed. Jeff nodded and took a seat across from Jasper. "Any plans?" Hayden asked.

Jeff thought for a moment before saying, "I'll probably just hang out with Nick and avoid my family." Jeff rolled his eyes as he thought about what it would be like back at home.

"Do your parents fight?" Jasper asked.

"My parents split a few years ago. It's my moms boyfriend. He doesn't like the fact that I'm gay so he gets drunk when my moms not home and takes out all his anger on me because I'm a worthless piece of shit that doesn't deserve to live." Jeff quoted the last part from the last time that Jeff was home. He honestly couldn't care less about the words that were shouted at him as he would get punched and kicked repeatedly. Jeff never fought back. He just sat there and endured all the pain that he knew he didn't deserve.

"That's awful Jeff." Hayden took Jeff's hand and squeezed it reassuringly. Jeff looked up into Hayden's big brown eyes and then across the table to find Jasper's grey eyes. They were filled with so much sadness that it hurt to even look at the blonde boy. Jasper quickly looked down when he noticed Jeff looking at him. "I need to go to the bathroom." He mumbled before scrambling out of his seat and making his way to the washroom.

"What's up with him?" Jeff asked as soon as Jasper turned the corner.

"He deals with the same thing at home. Except Jazzie's parents aren't split and it's his real dad that hurts him. His moms no better. I've tried getting help for Jasper. It's only been happening for a year and a half, which was when he came out to his parents. After Jasper's done school in a few weeks he's coming to live with me." Hayden explained sadly. It was obvious that Hayden wanted to do something but didn't want Jasper to push him away.

The two boys sat in silence as they waited for Jasper to return. "You told him didn't you." Jasper looked directly into Hayden's eyes. Hayden nodded and Jasper buried his head into his hands.

"Jasper I'm sorry."

"No it's not your fault. I know I should do something about it but I don't want to get taken away. I turn 18 in a few weeks so they can't take me away and then I'll live with you until I can get my own place." Hayden leaned over to wipe the tears that were beginning to fall from his boyfriend's eyes.

"You're safe when you're with me."

"Thank you." Jasper leaned across the table to connect his lips to the brunette's. Jeff smiled but then he started missing Nick. Why wasn't Nick here? Oh yeah. Jeff was tired of being embarrassed about himself. He was going to change that.

*

*

*

Summer came fast. The few weeks left of school went by in a blur. The boys graduated so they were finished with Dalton. Nick took Jeff out for their 7 month anniversary. Him and Nick were pretty good and hadn't fought in a while which Jeff was glad about. He had also managed to gain a healthy bit of weight so he had some meat on his bones. Jasper was a bit more depressed because his father was getting more violent with him but Hayden managed to cheer up the cute blonde every time.

Jeff was shaking slightly as he parked his car in the driveway of his house. Thomas's car was parked there as well and his mothers wasn't in sight. Jeff took a deep breath and texted Nick.

Jeff: Just got home. Mom's not home but dipshit is. If I don't text back in a 30 minutes please come get me. I love you.

Nick: You make it sound like it could be the last time we ever see each other.

Jeff: It could.

Jeff put his phone back in his pocket before grabbing his bag and walking up the front steps to his house. He opened the door and saw Thomas making a sandwich in the kitchen. "There's the little fag." He smiled viciously.

"Hello Thomas." Jeff replied coldly with a forced smile.

Thomas wrapped a muscular arm tightly around Jeff's shoulder. Jeff was squished uncomfortably from the older man. "Oh come on Jeff! That's no way to talk to your dad no is it?" Jeff hated how he exaggerated the word dad.

With all the courage he could muster he pulled himself away from the bigger man and looked him dead in the eyes as he said, "You are not my father."

Thomas's expression turned very dark after that. "Of course not. I could never be the parent of an ugly little queer now could I? But I would think that you would show me some respect."

"Because you've treated me with sooo much respect." Jeff spat. Smack. Thomas punched him across his cheek but Jeff barely flinched.

"You don't deserve respect." Thomas snarled at him. Thomas hit him again in the same spot. "You're a worthless faggot." Thomas punched him again but in the stomach this time. Jeff had to grab onto the edge of the counter to keep himself upright. He suddenly had difficulty breathing as the wind had been knocked out of him. As soon as Jeff's breath had returned he had tried to run away but Thomas grabbed him by the back of the shirt and ripped it right off his back as he pulled him backwards.

Jeff suddenly grew very scared as Thomas noticed the scars. "Oh so you're an Emo too?" He snorted. "Well let's say we give you a few more cuts?" Thomas had Jeff thrown down on the floor and Jeff sat there petrified as his 'father' turned away from him. Jeff felt the back of his head which was bleeding slightly from when he hit the cupboard.

He quickly grabbed his phone and called Nick while Thomas was distracted. Nick answered right away and Jeff whispered "Bring Hayden." Before hanging up and shoving the phone back into his pocket.

"So you like cuts huh? Well how about this." Thomas ran a knife lightly across Jeff's stomach twice before leaving a cut the size of Jeff's pinkie just under his ribs. He left three more right under that one before he got bored and went to find somewhere else to cut.

"How about here?" Thomas smirked as he placed the blade at Jeff's throat.

"Do it. I don't care anymore. You'll go to jail for killing me and I couldn't care less if I die or not." Jeff said this with all the confidence he had. He didn't want to die though. He wanted to start a family and grow old with Nick.

"Oh really?" Thomas moved the knife so it was just on his collar bone before giving him a deep scratch. Thomas threw his head back in laughter as Jeff screamed in pain. As this happened Nick ran through the front door and gave Thomas a punch in the jaw which knocked him unconscious.

"Jeff are you alright?"

"I'm fine Nick. I just got a few more scratches." Nick looked confused but then his eyes widened in shock as he noticed two cuts on Jeff's collar bone, the blood seeping through his shirt and the bloody knife on the floor by Thomas's hand.

"We're going to the hospital." Nick grabbed Jeff's hand and pulled him to the car. "Hayden you're driving!" Nick shouted to Hayden who got out of the passenger seat and got in the drivers side.

"There's bandages in my bag." Hayden told Nick as Jeff slid into the back seat. Nick began bandaging Jeff up when Hayden's phone rang. "Nick can you put it on speaker?"

Nick did as he was told as a muffled voice came out from the phone. "Hayden I need help." It whispered weakly.

"What is it Jazz?" The fear was evident in the brunette's voice. Nick and Jeff stopped what they were doing to hear what was happening to Jasper.

"My dad's drunk and mom's not home. Dad's really mad. Please help me." The phone went dead.

"I'm sorry Jeff but I've gotta help Jazz."

" I understand Hayden. Take us to Jasper." Jeff smiled. Nick turned his attention back to Jeff as Hayden turned the car around and sped off towards Jasper's house. Jeff's stomach finally stopped bleeding as they pulled up to Jasper's house. There was a girl that looked no older then 13 walking her dog on the street. Hayden jumped out of the car as they heard a tortured scream come from the house.

"I already called the cops." The girl turned to Hayden. "I just got off the phone with them. I walked by a minute ago and heard someone shouting for help. I've been to scared to go in."

"That's okay. Thank you." Hayden shook to girls hand and hugged her quickly before running up to the steps of Jasper's house. The three boys could hear the shrill sound of the ambulance in the background as the first shot went off. They heard Jasper scream in agony before the second shot fired and it all went silent.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 12.1K 33
" Let's keep this on the down-low. Nobody has to know. " He cooed in my ear, pushing up on me like a dog in heat. " I'm quick to cut a nigga off, so...
118K 8K 31
tyler just wants to go swimming but the closest thing to that is watching his neighbor swim from behind a fence
Dilemma By Ty

Fanfiction

34K 1.1K 17
Nash Grier has never thought of himself as gay. So why is he having all of these feelings for his best friend, Cameron Dallas? It doesn't help when h...
2.5K 70 6
Riker Lynch had never once in his life thought that he was gay—or in his case, had ever been attracted to the opposite gender. But it all changes whe...