Forcefully Mated to Him

Par poptartwarrior

"Please," I begged pulling on the man's arm that was wrapped around my torso, pressing me to him. I wanted no... Plus

Disclaimer/ Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Authors Note
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Epilogue

Chapter 21

52K 1.7K 452
Par poptartwarrior

Octavia:

November fourteenth.

"It's your turn." I say with a roll of my eyes.

"No wait, I think it's my turn. Did I roll?"

"Sam, it's definitely not your turn. I need to roll." Cipher picks up the two cubes that laid in the middle of the monopoly game board. She shook them in her hand excessively before dropping them onto the board.

"You all do realize that's a children's game, correct?" Ajax questions. He was sitting on the couch with some kind of intellectual book in his hands. He said it was a book he read for purely pleasure, not work. My wolf likes the fact that he reads for fun, she thinks it means he's smart.

"Hush." We say simultaneously before Cipher begins to move her hat eight spaces around the board.

"Boom!" I laugh loudly. "You just landed on one of my railroads baby! That'll be one hundred dollars."

"Wait! Banker give me my two hundred dollars for passing go." She turns to Ajax who was now the temporary banker because Siren had to use the bathroom. Come to think of it she's been in there for a while.

"No, I need to finish these last few pages." He says, not even bothering to look at his little sister.

We all groan and Cipher gets up from her seated position on the floor and knocks Ajax's book right out of his hands. It lands on the floor with a loud thud as we all sat in silence waiting for his reaction. The book laid on the floor open and for a moment I was scared for Cipher.

Samuel bursted out into giggles as Ajax sat up angrily and turned to face his sister. My lips had parted in shock at her actions. I guess she just loves to poke the sleeping lion.

"I'm going to kill you." Ajax growls out.

"Well, that's my cue to leave!" Cipher laughs before getting up and racing to the door. She yells goodbye to everyone and in a flash she's gone. Well, I guess that means I won't be getting my hundred dollars.

"Can we play truth or dare now?" Sam asks looking back and forth between Ajax and I. I silently shake my head no as I begin cleaning up the game pieces and organizing all the cards and money.

"Okay." Ajax says just as I place the lid on the monopoly box. I look up at him surprised. What? He won't play monopoly with us but Truth or Dare is his cup of tea? Ugh.

"Octavia, truth or dare?" His electric blue eyes meet mine and I'm practically flopping around in my mind like a fish out of water. Say something, stupid.

"I–um— what?"

"Wait why did you pick her? Why not me?" Sam pouts and crosses his arms over his chest.

"Fine, Sam truth or dare?" Ajax peels his eyes away from me and focuses them on Samuel. I let out a breath that I didn't even know I was holding. What the hell is wrong with me? Why did I even freeze up like that?

"Dare."

"When Siren comes back from the bathroom I dare you to moon her." Ajax chuckles as he relaxes back into the couch.

"What?!" Samuel and I ask at the same time. His eyes nearly popped out of his head at Ajax's words. While I on the other hand was trying not to focus on how hot that chuckle was.

"Pull your pants down and flash your bare ass at her." Ajax explains with a roll of his eyes.

"That's sexual harassment." I state, standing up from the floor and placing the monopoly box on the coffee table.

"What? Has she never seen a bare ass before?" He raises a quizzical eyebrow at me and for a moment I became nervous under his gaze. I really wish he didn't have that kind of effect on me. Unfortunately he did and there wasn't anything I could do about it.

"How the hell am I supposed to know?" I walk over to the forgotten book and pick it up off the floor. I had a habit of tidying up when I was nervous, stressed, or angry. My dad told me I got it from my mom.

Whenever he'd go away on business or work late out of the house she used to clean nonstop. I remember her checking every nook and cranny for a speck of dust to clean.

"She's been in the bathroom for a long time. I'm gunna go check on her." Sam says rising up from his spot on the ground and heading off in the direction Siren went in. She's probably been in there for a good thirty minutes now, I sure do hope she didn't get sucked up by the toilet.

I look back over to Ajax to find him smirking. He sits up and places his elbows on his knees, leaning forward. "Truth or Dare?"

I shake my head disapprovingly. There's was no way I was going to play this game. Especially since he seemed so keen on playing.

"You first." I give him a fake smile and hand the book back to him.

He stands and instead of grabbing the book he grabs me by the wrist pulling me close to him. I drop the book in shock and look up at him.

"Truth." He whispers down to me, his smirk more prominent and evil looking now.

"Why'd you kiss me?" I blurt out. I'll admit it's been killing me. I've been so curious has to what changed...

He went from despising me to kissing me in a matter of seconds. It's safe to say I was astounded when he kissed me a just a few days ago. I was even more shocked at how I reacted and how much I enjoyed it.

"Why? Are you scared I'm going to do it again?" He whispers, his head dipping down towards me. I swallow the lump in my throat harshly. His proximity made it feel like some had turned up the heat.

"No."

His hands release my wrist and move to grip my waist. The other moves up my shoulder and pushes my hair off of my neck. A shiver makes its way down my back as his thumb brushes over his mark.

"Good."

He places a kiss on the top of my forehead, his lips lingering for a moment before he takes a large step back and turns. I watch carefully as he walks up the stairs and disappears from sight.

I let out a shaky breath as I try to control my wolf. She was going more and more insane as the days passed. All she wanted to do was mate with Ajax and his wolf. In every sense of the word.

I brush my fingers through my hair in frustration. Sexual frustration. I pick up the book and place it on the coffee table near the monopoly game. I don't know how much longer our wolves could hold out. Normal mates would've mated by now, but Ajax and I are far from normal.

Siren and Sam return shortly. Siren was leaning up against Sam looking weak and tired.

"What's wrong?" I rush over to her and help her onto the couch.

"I think I've got some sort of stomach bug." She whines and turns onto her side and holds her stomach lightly. I try to recall anything that could've made her sick or anyone who could've given her this stomach bug, but nothing comes to mind.

"Okay, sit tight. Sam and I will make you some soup and tea." I caress her face lightly and push her hair out of her face. I go to make my way into the kitchen but her cold hand latches onto my wrist.

"Can you please grab that herbal plant that's growing just outside and put it in the tea please?" She asks looking up at me with her large puppy like eyes.

I wasn't sure of what plant she was talking about but I nodded my head and gave her a small smile. Samuel and I make our way out of the house and down the steps of the porch in search of this herbal plant.

"I wasn't even aware that plants like that grew near here." I say looking around trying to spot any type of plant that wasn't grass.

"Me either. It's weird what fresh eyes can pick up." Sam says as he kneels down to look at something.

"I guess so." I walk a little further along the house and find absolutely nothing. What the hell is Siren talking about? My eyes sweep the ground once more before coming to the conclusion that my best friend was hallucinating.

I was just about to head back inside before I heard the snapping of a twig. My head whips in the direction of the forest behind me. I search for anything out of place and find nothing. Maybe I was just hearing things...

"Hey Octavia—" Another twig snaps rather loudly, cutting off Sam. He comes up beside me quickly and scans the tree line, looking for any signs of danger. A low rumble began to rise and a flock of birds flew from the trees loudly causing me to jump in my skin a bit.

Samuel pushes me back slightly and for a moment his eyes go dull and his expression goes blank. He's mind linking someone. Mostly likely my mate. I tear my eyes away from Sam as the rumble gets louder and the ground begins to shake slightly. What the hell? I look around at the forest once more. What the heck is out there?

There's no snow on the ground...

It can't be him. It just can't be.

And that's when I see it. A herd of deer and elk making their way towards us quickly. There had to be over twenty of them all running in our direction, ready to trample us.

"Sam!" I yell out and yank his shirt roughly, trying to pull him out of his mind link.

We turn around and in seconds we're running away from the herd. Please goddess, don't let me get trampled. This is so not the way I wanted to die. My heart beats loudly in my chest and the smell of fear is pungent throughout the air.

Sam grips my wrist and pulls me forward urging me to run faster. I was distracted and confused, I could barely focus. The herd was gaining on us as we continued to run into an open field.

I'm jerked sideways behind a large rock and Samuel crouches over me, protecting me. I grip onto his shirt tightly as tons of tiny rocks fly at us. Why is happening? How'd they all group up like this? The animals run right past us, leaving a cloud of dirt and dust in their wake. I couldn't help but choke on the dirt that danced in the air around me once Samuel had stood up.

"Octavia!" Ajax scoops me up into his arms quickly and presses me against his chest. His heart was beating nearly as fast as mine. I struggle to catch my breath but the tingling sensation of his skin against mine made me feel much better.

I look up to find him breathing heavily. He must've been running behind the herd to catch up with us. He pushes his fingers through my hair and assessed me completely checking for any injuries.

"I'm fine." I breathe out and place my hands on his chest, in a reassuring way. He simply nods and pulls me back into him. His lips meet the crown of my head and a small smile takes place on my lips.

"Ajax, look."

We both turn to look at Sam who was pointing off into the distance. The cloud of dirt was just beginning to settle and a few stray deer were just barely visible. They looked around calmly. It was strange to see them like that after I was nearly stepped on by twenty of them.

"Everyone stay quiet and don't make any sudden movements." Ajax instructs as he begins to make his way over to the animals slowly.

Sam and I follow his lead until they were just a few feet away from us. I could feel my heart sink in my chest at the sight and smell of it. Blood.

There were seven deer exactly. All who seemed to linger around with a purpose. To scare me. They all had a letter written in blood on the side of them.

O—T—A—I—V—C—A
O—C—T—A—V—I—A

It was a sign. All of it. They were out to get me. It was him. He must be just outside of the pack territory, waiting until the first snow fall to attack. He purposely rounded up all of the deer and elk near by and scared them into running onto our land.

As the realization of what was happening sunk in Ajax had visibly began to shake with anger. His eyes were becoming a dark, deep shade of blue and his hands balled up into fists.

"Sam, get Weston and take care of the deer. After they're taken care of check the border. Refresh the men on there and make sure there are no weak spots. No one leaves or enters without my permission!" He growls out loudly.

"Yes Alpha." Samuel says not even cowering away from the rage that flowed off of his Alpha in waves. I on the other hand was weary. Should I be scared? I know I was scared of Jalex at the moment, but it's like I can't feel. My emotions felt somewhat numb.

"Lets go. We need to get you inside." Ajax comes over to me and wraps his arm around me protectively as we speed walk back to the mansion.

"Ajax, do you think he's here?" I whisper out scared to even say anything too loudly.

"I don't know. Octavia, I promise you, nothing is going to happen to you. Okay?" He looks down at me. His blue oceans were filled with so much pain and anger. I could feel my heart constrict in my chest. He's my mate and he's in pain and I didn't know how to help. Hell, I'm not even sure I know why he's hurting the way he is. I've never seen him like this.

Once we get back to the mansion he closes the door with all but a slam and locks it quickly. I run into the living room to get Siren and move her upstairs but she's gone. I look around the room quickly but there's no sign of her. I tune into my wolf hearing and search the house for any sound of her. Nothing.

"Ajax, she's gone." I say frantically as I run into the kitchen where he was. He was digging in the fridge when I interrupted him. How could he possibly eat at a time like this?

"Who?" His eyebrows furrow as he grabs a few water bottles from the fridge and some snacks from the cabinet.

"Siren!" I shriek hysterically as it all begins to sink in. What if he's taken her? What if he's here? I could feel my eyes sting with tears and my hands become shaky with fear. I couldn't handle this all at once. It's just all too fast.

"Octavia, listen to me." Ajax clears his hands and places everything down on the counter. He takes hold of my face carefully and forces my eyes to meet his. "Pull it together. I'm sure she's fine. Now let's get you upstairs. I'll send someone out to look for her, but right now all I care about is you."

I nod my head and sniffle like the big fat baby that I am. It's hard to believe that I'm actually from a whole family of Alphas. I can't even handle myself in situations like this. I had just gotten her back and now she's already gone. Ripped away from me for the second time.

Ajax insisted that I stay in his room because it was higher up and it would make him feel better. I nodded my head silently. I agreed with him not only because it was safer but because I knew his scent would be all over the room and it would calm my wolf.

He placed the snacks down on the coffee table and moved into his closet. He seemed in a rush, so I don't bother to question him. Instead I move over to the couch and slump down quietly. What have I done to deserve all of this? I was a good child growing up, never caused any trouble. I loved my siblings and parents. I'm kind to everyone I meet. Why me?

"Ducky." Ajax kneels down in front of me, pulling me from my thoughts. He was wearing a tight fitted black shirt along with matching  joggers and some running sneakers. He looked gorgeous even in the simplest of clothing. "Promise me you'll stay here until I come to get you."

"I promise." His oceans search mine relentlessly, looking for the truth. I hadn't planned on leaving this room any time soon. I was shaken up and tired. My throat felt extremely dry from the dirt and dust I had just inhaled.

"Okay. There will be plenty of guards posted through out the house so if you need anything just ask them." His hands reach up to caress my face, something he seemed to do a bit more often now.

"Thank you." I whisper out, as his thumb brushes against the tops of my cheek bones. His large hands were warm and bit rough but the slightest touch from him made my body melt.

"You don't have to thank me. I owe you this and so much more." His voice was soft yet deep, making me shiver in delight. Oh my goddess what's happening to me?

My hands unconsciously reaches out for him. One caresses the side of his beautifully sculpted face while the other makes its way behind his neck. I pull him closer to me and lean my forehead against his. I sigh in content at the proximity of my mate. This mate bond is going to drive me insane. I couldn't stand not being close to him, not anymore.

"Octavia—"

"Please just wait another minute. Don't leave." I practically beg like a small child.

"Okay. One more minute." He nods his head and I pull back just a centimeter to look at him. To take in his beautiful face. Am I going crazy? I really want to kiss him. I really, really, really want to kiss him.

Do it.

"One more minute." I repeat in a whisper before I close the gap between us and press my lips against his. It was soft and slow. He didn't hesitate to kiss me back. His plump lips moves against mine sensually as his hands moved into my hair giving it a small tug.

He tasted like his coffee he had early this morning and it strangely made kissing him even better. And he's kissing me. Once, twice, until I've had more than a taste and realize I'll never have enough. He's everywhere up my back and over my arms and suddenly he's kissing me harder, deeper, with a fervent urgent need I've never known before.

We are kissing like crazy now. Like our lives depend on it. His tongue slips inside my mouth, gentle but demanding, and it's nothing like I've ever experienced, and I suddenly understand why people describe kissing as melting because every square inch of my body dissolves into his. My fingers grip his hair, pulling him closer. My veins throb and my heart explodes. I have never wanted anyone like this before. Ever.

He pushes me back onto the couch slightly as I fight the moan that climbs up my throat and threatens to escape my mouth. But I can't help it has his hands grip my waist and tug on my hair, it sets its self free and slips past my lips. He growls hungrily in response and suddenly it feels as if it's a thousand degrees in here. The urge to rip my clothes off along with his was growing by the second.

He lets out a groan before he kisses me even harder and for a second his lips disconnect from mine and remain centimeters away. I catch my breath, my hands tangled in his dark and now messy hair. He leans in again and this time he pecks my lips softly.

"I had to stop or I would've..." He doesn't finish his sentence but I understand completely. I nod my head as he helps me sit up once more. His now almost completely dark eyes meet mine and I could feel my cheeks heat up in embarrassment.

I can't believe we just did that...

He kisses my lips again in the same soft manner before whispering an "I'll see you later ducky." He stands and walks over to the door but not before looking back at me. I give him a small, but reassuring smile to which he returns and before I could blink again he was gone.

Hello, I'm slowly editing this story and I just want to say thank you to everyone who is reading and voting!

Like & Comment!

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

33.3K 1.1K 45
The caged bird sings with a fearful trill, of things unknown, but longed for still. And her tune is heard on the distant hill, for the caged bird sin...
1.1M 29.5K 40
With his eyes trained on me he growls, "Unchain me." The supervisor chirps quietly, "I can't." His head swivels to her, and his fists are cle...
28.7M 879K 55
I glared up at him my eyes narrowed, "Excuse me?" I was beyond livid by the words that just came out of his mouth. My glare didn't falter when Parker...
414K 12.6K 72
The girl with no wolf. An extra mouth to feed. A liability. A defenseless miscreation. Seraphina had heard it all. She had felt it all too. The bon...