ππ‹π€π‚πŠ πŒπ€π†πˆπ‚ β€Ίβ€Ί 𝐇...

By -sincerelystyles

Orphan, Aubrey Thomas was founded by Voldemort himself, before his powers were taken away from infant Harry P... More

BLACK MAGIC
EPIGRAPH
[0] ; THE ORPHAN
[1] ; THE MISSION
[2] ; POTIONS 101
[3] ; CURSED NECKLACE
[4] ; SLUGHORN'S DINNER PARTY
[6] ; CHRISTMAS PARTY
[7] ; THE TRUTH
[8] ; SPEWING LIES
[9] ; HARSHLY HANDLED
[10] ; POISONED
[11] ; FOR ENEMIES
[12] ; DRUNK ON LUCK
[13] ; FAREWELL
[14] ; RENUITED
[15] ; THE WEDDING
[16] ; EXPOSING SECRETS
[17] ; ROAMING
[18] ; BLOOD TRAITOR
[19] : GRINGOTTS
[20] : FINAL MOMENTS
[21] : EPILOGUE

[5] ; BREWING ENEMY

7.5K 318 405
By -sincerelystyles

✧∘ଂ ࿐

AUBREY IMPATIENTLY TAPPED her foot against the marble floor, her arms crossed over her chest. Frustration strained her face, anxiously glancing around the darken room. Aubrey exhaled out a loud sigh, as she heard a huff come from the blond-haired boy in the perfectly back tailed suit, standing by the large cabinet.

"Just leave, Aubrey!" Draco sneered, turning his body toward his adoptive sister.

Aubrey rolled her eyes. "I'm not going to let you mess up The Dark Lord's plans."

Draco glared at her hardly. He turned back to the cabinet, looking over it earnestly. Aubrey uncrossed her arms, walking over to the cabinet, raising her eyebrows up in bewilderment.

"So, what exactly does The Dark want you to do with this cabinet?" The brunette asked, leaning against a wooden table.

"This is the Vanishing Cabinet, the twin sister is a Borgin and Burkes. The Dark Lord wants me to mend this one here at Hogwarts, so Death Eaters can come into the school," Draco explained meekly, looking down at his shoes.

Aubrey could tell Draco wasn't up for the task Voldemort put him up too. He was too much of a coward like his father; Aubrey knew he was going to back out at the very end. Like father-like son.

Chatters of students through the Room of Requirement walls broke the attention of the witch, remembering the Gryffindor Qudditch game. Aubrey said her short, displeasing goodbye to her brother, before carefully and cautiously snunck out the door, making sure nobody saw her.

The witch caught up with the infamous golden trio, wishing Ron good luck for his game. "I'm resigning. After today's match, McLaggen can have my spot," Ron spat out in anxiousness.

Aubrey scrunched up her mouth in disgust, "Oh, please do not let that tool on the team."

Harry and Hermione chuckled, nodding in agreement. "Juice?" Harry offered his red-haired friend, passing him a cup.

Ron nodded, grabbing onto the cup. Luna Lovegood had approached the quartet, saying hello to everyone in a whimsical voice.

"You look dreadful, Ron. Is that why you put something in his cup? Is it a tonic?" Luna curiously wondered, looking over at Harry.

Hermione looked mortified, as Aubrey smirked. "Liquid Luck. Nice, Potter." Harry flushed, as the brunette grinned, tugging a lock of hair behind her ear.

"Don't drink it, Ron," Hermione expressed, frowning in an appalling matter.

Ron didn't listen. He downed the liquid in one gulp, feeling the luck extrude through his body. Ron instantly jumped up, an excited smile glowing on his face.

"You could be expelled for this," Hermione warned the raven-haired boy.

Harry shrugged, resulting in the smirk on Aubrey's face to grow bigger. The rebellious, I-don't-care-attitude Harry was giving off, made him more tolerable to the witch.

"Who cares, Hermione," Aubrey chuckled. "There are numerous things Harry has done the last six years, but haven't been expelled yet."

Harry frowned. "How do you know?"

A slight panic bolted through her veins, nervously fiddling with her fingers. "The Daily Prophet, duh," she aimlessly lied.

"Come on, Harry! We've got a game to win!" Ron said enthusiastically.

And thus, the two boys exited the Dining Hall, joining the rest of their team at the Qudditch field.

✧∘ଂ ࿐

RON WEASLEY WAS the hero for Gryffindor. To Aubrey's dismay, Harry didn't actually put in the Liquid Luck, he only made Ron think he did. Ron had won the game purely on his talents, which surprised the quartet, immensely. The Gryffindor's held a party in their common room in Ron's honor. Harry had invited Aubrey to come to the party, which surprised her. She couldn't believe how easy it was to charm the legendary Chosen One, and his friends. Aubrey felt like her plan was starting to fall into place; the golden trio's trust was high, and the witch couldn't be any happier. The Dark Lord should be proud, Aubrey had thought to herself.

Aubrey followed the crowd of Gryffindor students into the common room. She was greeted by the stunning decor inside the warm room; red painted walls, a roaring fireplace, and brightly colored furniture. She spotted Harry and Hermione in the corner of the room, watching their friend being lifted into the air by other students, chanting his name. Harry noticed the brunette, smiling lightly at her, waving her over.

"You came," Harry mentioned, as Aubrey stood beside him.

"You invited me, why wouldn't I come?" Aubrey asked, grinning teasingly at him. Harry stammered nervously, shifting his weight from foot to foot. The brunette witch smirked at how nervous the wizard was, she internally rolled her eyes at how gullible he was.

Aubrey had turned to Hermione, to greet her hello, but the witch's eyes were already locked onto something. She turned to what Hermione was staring at, and she saw Ron making out with Lavender Brown. Hermione looked gutted. Her eyes were glistening with tears and her face frowned. Hermione had fled, leaving the two magical students alone.

"I should go after her," Harry said. "Stay here, I'll be right back." Aubrey nodded in understanding, as she saw him hastily go after the brunette.

The Thomas girl sighed in boredom, glancing around the room. She stared at all the rumbustious teenagers drinking, dancing, laughing-having fun. Aubrey never did grow up having fun. She grew up in a strict environment; always practicing magic, and being taught the ways of dealing with The Dark Lord. Aubrey never had friends her own age, she never did anything fun and exciting.

From time to time, Aubrey had felt conflicted. Whether or not she should feel guilty about setting up Harry. At times, she felt ashamed at herself. But then, she would feel so delighted and honored that the Dark Lord trusted her enough to deal with this daring task. She knew her life was complicated, but she always thought she knew one person that would always have her back-Voldemort. But that was suddenly changing, feelings seemed to changed. As Aubrey had started to grow closer to the golden trio, she felt more at home with them than she has the past fifteen years she's been with the Malfoy's and The Dark Lord himself.

Aubrey's inner turmoil had been interrupted by a certain long red-haired Weasley. "Ginny, hey," Aubrey greeted, smiling at the witch.

Ginny, on the other hand, wasn't smiling, she was scowling. "I don't trust you," Ginny sneered, her eyes glaring down at the witch.

The brunette frowned, staring at her with confusion. "I don't understand."

Ginny had her hands crossed over her chest, a deep scowl perplexed her forehead. She looked agitated but yet riddled with bewilderment. "Your story just doesn't add up, Aubrey. Why would someone just leave Beauxbaton's out-of-the-blue randomly? And why come to Hogwarts? And how did you hear about everything Harry did at Hogwarts in The Daily Prophet? Not everything was in there," the red-haired girl claimed, as Aubrey felt her stomach turn into knots.

Aubrey's lips went dry, her brain rattling with a good explanation, but she was drawling blanks. Ginny Weasley was poking holes through her lies, and she seemed to be losing a battle. "I saw you entering in The Room of Requirement with Draco," Ginny mentioned, as the color flushed out the brunette's face.

"Were you stalking me?" Aubrey hissed.

"Stalking? No. More like making sure you weren't doing anything to hurt my friends and family," Ginny grumbled.

Aubrey wasn't going to let a blood traitor, like Ginny Weasley, knock her off her game. She was much stronger, and much more powerful. "Do you hear yourself, Ginny? Don't you think you sound just a little paranoid?"

Ginny narrowed her eyes at her. "Why would I be paranoid?"

"Isn't it obvious? I know you fancy Harry. Hell, everyone at this school can see that. And you're jealous that Harry's starting to take a liking to me," Aubrey wickedly grin, staring at the now fearless looking Ginny.

"Jealous? Of you?" Ginny bitterly laughed. "Tell me what you're doing here at Hogwarts."

"To learn? What do you want me to say, Ginny? That I'm here to destroy Harry, a mission giving to me by You-Know-Who?" Aubrey implied, as she stared at a gobsmacked Ginny Weasley.

Aubrey knew exactly what she was doing. She knew Ginny was suspecting something of her, especially her and Draco. It was only a matter of time before the witch would connect the dots and link their recent sketchy activity to Voldemort. Aubrey needed to convince Ginny that the idea was crazy, but she wanted to scare the witch, to never cross her again. Ginny Weasley was a brewing enemy she had to beware of.

"I may be adopted by the Malfoy's but that doesn't mean I followed in their footsteps with You-Know-Who and his Death Eaters," Aubrey lied straight through her teeth. "And as for Draco and I going into The Room of Requirement, I needed to talk to him and the door appeared in a time of need."

Ginny still scowled. "I still don't trust you."

Aubrey chuckled lightly. "Okay. And I don't like you. I guess we're even then." The witch purposely bumped the shoulder of the red-head moving past her.

The brunette turned around to face her. "By the way Ginny, I already have Harry wrapped around my finger. Good luck unwrapping him." Aubrey winked at her, before she left Ginny standing alone.

✧∘ଂ ࿐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.7K 5.3K 65
❝ he and i are closer than friends, we are enemies linked together, the same sin binds us ❞ | in which lilium snape is bound to harry potter by fate...
175K 6.5K 47
~ Year four ~ Warning: This is the fourth book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read...
50.3K 3.6K 93
The one where Harry gets a father. Lilith Evans knew Voldemort would return. He thought he was untouchable even in death. But when Lilith caught him...
3.8K 49 28
Evelyn-Grey Potter was the younger, less well-known sister of Harry Potter. She was only a few months old, on that fateful night in Godrics Hollow. S...