look at me {l.s au} | boyxboy

By noturbb

Look At Me is a story about two boys that secretly love each other, but they can't let anyone know. However... More

Look At Me (Larry Stylinson Fan-Fiction)
Chapter 1: The Interview
Chapter 2: Just A Dream
Chapter 3: The Talk
*Mature Content* Chapter 5: Take Me Home
Just want you all to know.. )-:
Chapter 6: What a Night
Chapter 7: ill Harry
Chapter 8: Drama
Chapter 9: Harry's OK!
*Mature Content* Chapter 10: Two Problems
Chapter 11: The Truth
Chapter 12: Crash
Chapter 13: "Can I Ask You Something?"
Chapter 14: Constant Ringing
Important! Pls read! )-:
Chapter 15: Long Term Regret
Chapter 16: You Will Get Better
Chapter 17: Forget Me
*MATURE CONTENT* Chapter 18: What Is Life?
Chapter 19: Ship Lost At Sea
Chapter 20: I Love Lou
Chapter 21: Love = Fights
Chapter 22: The Kiss That Sealed Harry and I's Fate, Forever

Chapter 4: The Date

177 5 0
By noturbb

Louis had been waiting for this date ever since he came up with the idea. All he could think of were questions to ask him. His heart and his thoughts were racing at a million miles, he needed something to calm himself down. So he grabbed a shot glass and poured himself some kind of alcoholic beverage. Obviously, he didn’t care what kind it was, he just needed something. And that something that he needed was actually Harry.

Before the date Louis had called Zayn ahead of time, asking if he should be there early or late. Of course, Louis came to the realization that he should be late because if he got there early then Harry might leave early. When Louis came to this conclusion Zayn had finally picked up the phone and said Hello, as soon as he picked up Louis hung up. Leaving Zayn confused on what was going on, but didn’t put too much thought into it.

Harry’s POV:

Harry looked at his watch and had noticed it was time for this scheduled date. Surely, he was curious on who this person was, but didn’t really put that much concern into it. To be honest, he had mixed emotions about this date. As in he had a bad feeling about it, but yet he was anxious to go on the date. While taking all of this in, he had managed to make his way down to his car to find that it was gone. Harry looked around the perimeter and didn’t see it. He sighed really loud then let a raspy moan leave his lips. He thought to himself Who the hell took my car? Harry then had no choice but to take his motorcycle. He then had to go back into his house to get his keys to his motorcycle. The thing that had confused him was he still had his keys to his car. It’s as if someone moved it and put his keys back where they were. Harry then came back outside his house, locked it, and got on his motorcycle and finally drove off.

Several minutes later…

Harry had eventually got to the pub, it had seemed as if his travel was much longer than usual. He then mumbled more so to himself, “I really need a drink …” Going into the pub and casually looking around to see if this stranger would pop up. But saw that no one had and waited to be seated. After a few moments have passed the receptionist finally came back.

"How many, sir?" she asked with a small smile.

Harry replying almost immediately said, “Two, thanks.”

With a nod she spoke up, “Okay, right this way, sir.”

While walking to the table for two he anxiously was looking around for this person, which he didn’t know exactly why. Because he didn’t know what this person looked like or hell he didn’t even know who this person was.The hostess placed the menus on the nicely set table.

"Your waiter will be right with you! Enjoy!" she said still smiling, Harry then smiled back and with a small wink. With that last move she walked away with great haste.

Harry didn’t even look at the food section of the menu, he just went straight to the drinks. While trying to find a drink, his waiter had came.

'Hello, my name is Luke …” he looked up and had noticed who is was “HARRY!?”

***Author’s Note:

If some of you are confused. The waiter is Luke Hemmings from 5 Seconds of Summer, I couldn’t help myself, I wanted to incorporate them in here somehow. Anyways, anyways, back to the story (-:

Harry then looked up from the menu and had a big smile on his face to the point his dimples were showing, ” LUKE!? I didn’t know you worked here.”

"Yeah, how are you, Harry?" Luke asked with bright eyes.

"Ugh, i’m good, actually. Just on a date with someone I don’t know." Harry laughing a bit at his own remark.

"Wait, you don’t know who this person is?" Luke asked.

"Nope. And i’ll just have an ale, thanks." Harry said nodding his head at Luke.

"Oh, yeah, sure. What size?" Luke puzzled for a split second and wrote down what he wanted. And then asked, "Do you know what the other person wants or no?

"No, I do not and I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t even show up. And just a pint, thanks." he said with a slight chuckle.

Luke replied, “Ha, yeah. But, i’ll be right back with that.” with a fairly content smile.

Harry was actually getting more and more anxious. And a bit worried because this person hasn’t even texted him or anything. So, Harry made the effort to text this person.

Harry: Hey, when are you coming? Did something else come up? Let me know. I’m here.

He then waited for a reply. When Luke came back with his drink.

"Here you go. " Luke said while placing the ale down on the table in front of Harry.

Harry smiled and said, “Thanks.”

"Let me know, if you need anything else." Luke then turned around and went to his next table.

Harry’s phone then rang and he looked at it and saw it was the person that was supposed to be here. He then opened the text and it read:

Louis: I’m sorry, but I am running a bit late. Be there in a few, I promise.

Harry: Okay, well. Text me when you are here.

Louis: Okay, I will.

Harry then took a sip of the ale, which lead to another sip, then another … let’s just say it was half gone in just a few minutes.

Harry’s phone then rang again and it was the person again. But this time saying, “I’m here!” Harry looked up from his phone and looked around. While Harry was looking behind himself, the person made his way to the empty seat by Harry. He then turned around and saw that this person was Louis.

Louis’ POV:

(Louis thinking to himself)

What is Harry going to think when he sees it’s me? Is he going to want to leave? Is he going to want to stay with me? I don’t know, but I want to find out.

Louis saw the younger boy and couldn’t help himself but smile. He was so beautful, almost angelic like. This could possibly be the best night of his life, if Harry would let him.

Harry then decided to speak up, “Oh, hey. Louis, correct?”

"Yeah. I see you already have a drink." Louis said looking at Harry then at his drink.

"Umm, yeah. It’s actually almost gone." Harry looking at the pint with a pout slowly consuming his face.

"It’s okay, babe. You can get another one." Louis said confidently.

"Okkaayy." Harry was smiley now.

Louis wanted to break the awkward silence, “Sooo, how are you, Harry?”

"Huh? Oh. I’m good. An you?" Harry replied a little dazed.

Louis laughed a bit at his cuteness, “I’m good, very good that is.”

A couple more minutes of awkward silence carried on. Luke had came back and had noticed the person Harry was waiting on had arrived.

"Hello my name is Luke. Can I get you anything?" He said while looking at Louis.

"Ugh, yeah, i’ll have what Harry has, thanks …??" Louis voice trailed off as soon as he saw who it was. "Luke, why the hell are you working here? You’re in a band, you don’t .." All of a sudden Harry interupted and almost yelled, "I want another pint, please!?" Louis flicked his brows at Harry and asked, "You quite finished?" Harry nodded and Louis continued, "… need to be working." Louis continued with laughter.

"I’ve always wanted to work here. Of course, my band isn’t as popular as your band, so there isn’t as many crazy fans. So it’s okay, I suppose." Luke didn’t seemed quite focused on what he was saying. He was constantly looking around the room as if something bad was going to happen.

"Ah, I see." he said looking around like Luke, as if trying to figure out what he was looking at.

"Well, i’ll be out with that, thanks. And it was nice talking to you, Louis." He said with a wink. As if he knew that Louis liked Harry and he was wishing him luck.

Louis slowly nodded his head, but left the nod midway and just glanced at Luke walk away. Contemplating, what that suspicious wink meant.

"Heeyyy, Louis." Said the almost drunk Harry.

Louis peeped over at Harry, giving Harry the sign that he was listening, “Yes, Harry.”

"Umm, what was the purpose of this date if we aren’t talking?" Harry glimpsed at Louis a bit confused.

"Dunno. What do you want to talk about?" Louis replied.

"Ask me something, anything. You wanted to get to know me, so here’s your chance." Harry winked at Louis. At that Louis immediately got a boner and moved around a bit to hide it, but obviously failed miserably.

Luke came back with both drinks and sat them down on the table. With no need to announce the drinks. Louis watched Luke cautiously as he placed the drinks down.

"Can I get you anything else?" Luke said.

"No looks good, thanks." Louis replied with a nice smile showing teeth.

Luke then turned around once again and went to his other tables.

Louis then spoke up saying, “So Harry, do you have any siblings?”

Harry replied, “Only one, not including myself. You?”

"I have 6 younger sisters. It’s quite a hastle but I love them all." Louis said throwing a thumbs up.

"Oh, I see. What else do you want to know?" Harry said, a little too kindly.

(Few minutes later …)

Louis then started to question his actions on letting Harry get another pint. Maybe that wasn’t a really good idea … because now he has to deal with almost fucked out of his mind Harry. He actually never thought he would experience this Harry on the first date.

Louis looked at Harry and thought “I need to take him home.” So Louis got up from in which he was sitting and placed the money including a tip. And attempted to get Harry up. Louis then thought to himself, “come on Harry work with me.” Louis then got frustrated and sighed at how stubborn he was being. Harry eventually got up and Louis managed to get him out of the pub and into the car. 

Louis got him into the passenger side of Harry’s car. Louis didn’t take his car because he thought it was more of a convenience to take Harry’s. Plus, Zayn said he would pick up Louis car in the morning. Louis then leaned over into the car to buckle Harry, who was just staring at him. Lou then looked at Harry and quickly buckled him in. While standing up (don’t know how he managed this), he bumped his head on the roof of the car and swore a bit. Rubbing his head slowly, he walked over to the drivers side of the car. He then realized he didn’t have keys. 

"Hey, babe? Where’s your keys?" 

Harry giggled, but was struggling to stay focused on Louis face, “Look for em.” 

"Ugghhh, Harry! Really? It’s too late for this.." Louis was then interrupted by the young boy.

"Here!" Harry then propped his leg up on the dash board, while doing so his boot slightly hit the windshield. 

Louis was puzzled and slowly figured it out. He then reached in Harry’s shoe and found his keys. He wasn’t sure WHY his keys were in his shoes, but he kind of figured why. Perhaps, it’s because his jeans are too tight. But who knows, it’s Harry. Louis then put the keys in ignition and drove to their house.

This one was a bit romantic … not TOO much though. And I told you it was getting better … can’t wait to publish the next chapter though! Talk about STEAMY!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 809 58
Never did Louis Tomlinson think his life would turn out this way. Not only is his first love back in his life but he has amazing friends and a perfec...
8.6K 368 21
Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles. Two boys who have hopeless crushes on one another, despite never having a conversation. Their lives are far from pe...
20.7K 1.2K 30
Revenge. A beautiful thing, isn't it? Louis wants nothing more than to get revenge for that awful thing that happened two years ago. But he can't, be...
14.4K 252 46
Louis Tomlinson is what many people see as a regular eighteen-year-old student. He is openly gay, and is accepted by practically everyone he goes to...