Chapter 4: The Date

Louis had been waiting for this date ever since he came up with the idea. All he could think of were questions to ask him. His heart and his thoughts were racing at a million miles, he needed something to calm himself down. So he grabbed a shot glass and poured himself some kind of alcoholic beverage. Obviously, he didn’t care what kind it was, he just needed something. And that something that he needed was actually Harry.

Before the date Louis had called Zayn ahead of time, asking if he should be there early or late. Of course, Louis came to the realization that he should be late because if he got there early then Harry might leave early. When Louis came to this conclusion Zayn had finally picked up the phone and said Hello, as soon as he picked up Louis hung up. Leaving Zayn confused on what was going on, but didn’t put too much thought into it.

Harry’s POV:

Harry looked at his watch and had noticed it was time for this scheduled date. Surely, he was curious on who this person was, but didn’t really put that much concern into it. To be honest, he had mixed emotions about this date. As in he had a bad feeling about it, but yet he was anxious to go on the date. While taking all of this in, he had managed to make his way down to his car to find that it was gone. Harry looked around the perimeter and didn’t see it. He sighed really loud then let a raspy moan leave his lips. He thought to himself Who the hell took my car? Harry then had no choice but to take his motorcycle. He then had to go back into his house to get his keys to his motorcycle. The thing that had confused him was he still had his keys to his car. It’s as if someone moved it and put his keys back where they were. Harry then came back outside his house, locked it, and got on his motorcycle and finally drove off.

Several minutes later…

Harry had eventually got to the pub, it had seemed as if his travel was much longer than usual. He then mumbled more so to himself, “I really need a drink …” Going into the pub and casually looking around to see if this stranger would pop up. But saw that no one had and waited to be seated. After a few moments have passed the receptionist finally came back.

"How many, sir?" she asked with a small smile.

Harry replying almost immediately said, “Two, thanks.”

With a nod she spoke up, “Okay, right this way, sir.”

While walking to the table for two he anxiously was looking around for this person, which he didn’t know exactly why. Because he didn’t know what this person looked like or hell he didn’t even know who this person was.The hostess placed the menus on the nicely set table.

"Your waiter will be right with you! Enjoy!" she said still smiling, Harry then smiled back and with a small wink. With that last move she walked away with great haste.

Harry didn’t even look at the food section of the menu, he just went straight to the drinks. While trying to find a drink, his waiter had came.

'Hello, my name is Luke …” he looked up and had noticed who is was “HARRY!?”

***Author’s Note:

If some of you are confused. The waiter is Luke Hemmings from 5 Seconds of Summer, I couldn’t help myself, I wanted to incorporate them in here somehow. Anyways, anyways, back to the story (-:

Harry then looked up from the menu and had a big smile on his face to the point his dimples were showing, ” LUKE!? I didn’t know you worked here.”

"Yeah, how are you, Harry?" Luke asked with bright eyes.

"Ugh, i’m good, actually. Just on a date with someone I don’t know." Harry laughing a bit at his own remark.