ARRANGED MARRIAGE (Completed✔)

By Shramanian

Shraman Story More

1. INCEPTION
2. FRIENDS
3. IMPORTANT DECISION
4. JEALOUS SUMO
5.Realizations
6. TROUBLE AT THE DOORSTEP
7. LOST & FOUND
8. THEIR CHILDISHNESS
9. LOVE FEELINGS ❤
10. MUCH MORE THAN JUST TWO FRIENDS?
11. SHRAVAN & SUMAN'S DAYOUT❤
12. GIFT
14. THE SOUND OF ❤ BREAK
15. MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE
16. BETWEEN LOVE & HATRED
17. WEDDING BELLS🔔🔔
18. IT's JUST A BEGINNING
19. PATIENCE & REALIZATION
20. APOLOGIES TO THE BROKEN HEART💔
EPILOGUE

13. BEFORE THE STORM

892 88 81
By Shramanian

Written By- Priyashi03

AUTHOR OF~
1."MANO YAA NAA MANO"
2.EDKV OS SS COLLECTION
3. SAAGAR KINARE
4. ❤YOURS❤

Enjoy Reading!!
________________________________

(Unedited....)

SCENE 1: At shravan's residence

Shravan was sleeping peacefully on his stomach sucking his thumb.... Old habits die hard.

His million...no no billion dollars sleep was disturbed by a mobile ringtone which sounded like Baburaao Ganpatraao Aapte's tring tring landline bell.....

(Baburaao Ganpatraao Aapte~ Character played by paresh rawal in The movie Hera pheri n phir hera pheri....😂)

Unwillingly he stretched his arm from tge bed to pick up the mobile ringing on his table.

Without seeing the number, he answered the call.....

Hhh...Hello

--------------------------------------------
SCENE 2:
At sumo's residence.

Suman- Shravan mere to kuch samaj me nhi aa raha.....(Pacing back n forth n the room)

Shravan - What's there to understand sumo....They are our parents n they want to meet us.

Suman- All of sudden....Aisa kaunsa pahaad tut pada..... (in irritated tone)

Shravan- Don't use ur brain. Go n pack ur bags...We are leaving for India tomorrow.

Suman -But shravan ....

Shravan- (cutting her off) No But Vut....Do as i said.... Don't worry about the tickets. I'll arrange.

Suman -Khadus......(Mutturing under her breath)

Shravan -Whatt? Did u say something?

Suman- Nooo.....(nodding her head negatively like a kid)

Shravan - I heard.....(angrily)

Suman -Ho gaya...Chalo niklo ab mere ghar se....(showing him the way to door)

Shravan - Jaa raha hu baba..Kaunsa ghar jamai banane aaya thaa... (Chuckling)

---------------------------------------------

Next day Shravan n suman leaves for india.

SCENE 3:
Outside Delhi Airport,India~

Suman -Shravan...Ye Tumhara driver kaha margaya.....(in frustrated tone)

Shravan -He is on the way sumo....(averting his attention on the road)

Suman -Haa haa ....From last one hour he is on the way....Pata nhi gaadi chalaake aa rahe hai ya bailgaadi.....huh.....(flicking her nose)

Shravan- When will u learn to have patience Sumo?

Suman- N when will u learn not to mess up with me when i m not in mood?...(angrily )

Shravan - You and ur mood....

Suman - Look there, Aa gaya tumhara dhakkan...I mean driver....(whacking his arm)

Shravan -Hey, Not a word about Shersing😠

Suman- Shersing??? ( raising her eyebrows questionably)

Shravan -Driver's name....(waving his hand at the driver)

Suman- Hehehe.... Funny name...His name should be kachua Singh....It Suits him naa......Hehehe...(laughing as if she crack a very funny joke)

Shravan glares at her....

Suman- Accha baba,Sorry. Not a word against ur driver.

Shravan -Gud......

The driver comes there....He takes the big luggage bags from them n keeps
safely in the car....

______________________________

SCENE 4: INSIDE THE CAR

Suman- Oye.... oye dhakkan...I mean driver...Stop stop...stop the Car.....(leaning from the back seat)

Shravan -Sumo... Now what happened yaar? (in irritated tone) ....

Suman - (Galaring shravan)U keep quiet...

(Averting her attention again towards the driver)

Oye bola naa...Stop the car.....(hitting the driver's seat)

The poor helpless "ABALA" driver  stops the car..... Obviously, he wont like to be beaten by his master's to be wife....

---------------------------------------------
SCENE 5:
In children's park~

Suman n Shravan are sitting on the bench n looking at the group of children playing happily with a plastic Ball....

Suman- U know shravan, when i was of 5, Papa brought me to this park once....n then we became the regular visitor.  I use to complain him that i have no friends to play with......
Then u know what papa use to do.......
(looking at the children)

Shravan - What.....(questionably)

Suman -He use to play hide n seek, out out, ghoda ghoda n all the kiddish games with me here...Most of my childhood memories are related to this place....(smiling)

Shravan- Now i understand y u asked the driver to stop the car in front of this park....(putting his arm across her shoulder)

Suman- (Smiling) I just wanted to refresh my childhood memories.....
U know, i was very naughty n jolly.....

Shravan - No doubt....(chuckling)

Suman -Huh....

Shravan- I never got chance to show my naughty side.....Not then, not now...

Suman- Want to have some fun.....

Shravan - How? (raising his eyebrows)

Suman - Follow me....

Suman hold shravan's hand n drag him towards the group of small kids playing with ball in the park......

Bachho, Accha ye bataao Chocolates kaun kaun khayega.....
She asks cheerfully..

Mai...
Maiii....
Maiii.....
Hum.....

The kids raised their hands.....

Sumo- (To children) Then lets play a game together. If u win i ll give u chocolates.....in free... free.. free....(opening her fingers)

Shravan -sumo...Now what?....(holding her elbow)

Suman -U keep quiet...(punching him with that same elbow)

She turns towards the kids...

All bacchis n bacchas, Listen to me very carefully .......I m Sumo...

Shumo...
Shumo....
shumo....
They repeated her in their kiddish voice.....

Suman - N now we are going to steal chocolates from that shop.....(pointing at a small shop in the corner of the park)

The kids look at her pointer.....

Shravan- What the hell? Ye sikhaogi baccho ko? (frustrated)

Sumo- Hurrr......Do ...Not.. Disturb....
(stressing each word)

So Chillar party, Are u Ready?.....

Yesh
Yesh..
Yesh....
They said in unison.....

So Mission "Chocolate kharido nhi churao" starts.....

The gang went in the shop....
Shravan watched them from the bench where they were sitting previously....

Childish Sumo is irresistable

Sumo engaged the shopkeeper in her never ending talks covering the kids behind her who were busy filling their shirt n pant's pocket with Eclairs Chocolates......

Shravan laughed silently looking at her.....His luck gave him a true gem....
---------------------------------------------
SCENE 5:
Sumo's Residence ~

They enter Tiwari Mansion...But all the switches of the house were off....

Shravan....
Ye lights, kyu off hai.....

(looking doubtfully)

Maa....
Papa....

Maa where are u?.....

Maaa.....

Suddenly light turns on .....The entire mansion was decorated with lights n flowers in a traditional way..... they see unknown people surrounding them n smiling faces of their parents.....

Shravan- Mom & Dad...U both....here.... i mean....(suprised)

Nirmala- Arre, can't we come in our own son's engagement....(hitting his head)

Suman & Shravan - Engagement.....(super shocked)

Suman's Dad Neeraj comes forward....

Neeraj- Yes, u too are getting engaged today......(happily)

Shravan -But uncle....(trying to protest)

Nirmala- Shravan please, Beta i know u both want to focus on your Career, And thats absolutely right but..

Shravan -Mom please No...(taking nirmala's hand in his)

Ramnath -Kaunsa hum tumhe aaj hi shaadi karne bol rahe hai.... Atleast engagement to karlo.....(Coming forward)

Suman- But uncle, is ....is that really needed?

Ramnath - Yes beta..Its the right time,.....

Priya -Suman, Panditji told that next few days are going to be very tough for ur n shravan's relationship..... Its better to get u hooked before something unpleasant happens....

Suman- Maa, Is that the reason y u called us urgently from USA to India?...(questionably)

Priya- Yes....We were scared for u....(worried)

Suman - Maa,  Panditji n all...I don't believe in all this......(cupping her cheeks)

Priya- But We do Suman...We do... Shravan is the right guy for u. N we dont want to take any risk regarding ur future....
Shravan beta please try to understand.

Suman - Maa, my happiness is in ur
happiness.....(kissing her mother's hand)

Priya -Thank u Beta.....(hugging her)

Ramnath - Shravan, whats ur decision?

Shravan - Dad, i m with sumo in her every decision....(looking intensely at sumo...They share a momentary eyelock)

Ramnath - I m so happy for u, My son.....(hugging him)

Priya- Suman, Chal jaa, tere room me kapde nikal ke rakhe hai... jaldi se pehenke aa....(excitedly)

Neeraj -Shravan Beta, U come with me.....

After sometime,....

Shravan n suman were lost in each others eyes completely....

Nirmala - Shravan, what are u thinking.... Chalo jaldi se ring pehnaao use.... She is waiting for u...(teasing him)

Shravan holds her hand n slids a diamond ring in her Ring finger....

Everyone claps for them.....

Suman takes the ring from her mother,

one trial....
two trial....
three trail....
.
.
.
Seventh trail....

She couldn't make him wear the ring, becoz the size of ring was too small too fit even in his little finger.....

Priya- Sorry Beta, We thought this size would be perfect for u...

Shravan- Actually aunty ...its not ur fault, ur daughter made me fat....(laughing)

Suman- Shravannnn....... (whacking him on his arm)

Shravan -Ouchh Sumo, Sharam karo...Sabke samne apne honewale pati ko marogi kya.....(grinning)

Suman -Tumhe to mai dekhlungi.....(glaring at him..)

Neeraj- Use Baadme dekh lena Suman, pehle sagai jaruri hai.....(chuckling)

Sumo goes all red in embarassment....

Nirmala -But neerajji, Bina anguthi ki sagai.....Màhurat bhi bita jaa raha hai.... Panditjii ne kaha thaa ki dono ki sagai sahi mahurat pe ho jani chahiye....

Priya- Nirmalajii, Mai aur suman k papa abhi jeweller k paas jaakar anguthi exchange karwaake laate hai.....
Chaliye Suman ke papa....

Suman- But Maa..Aap aise.....

Shravan - Don't worry Suman. I'll go with them....

Neeraj - Shravan beta, U stay here with Suman....

Shravan - No uncle..I m coming with both of u..... Kya pata aap firse chhoti size ki ring le aao....(chuckling)

Priya- Beta, aise sagai chhod kar bich me se uth jaana ashubh hota hai....(worried)

Ramnath -Neeraj i think shravan is right...Let him come with u....My son is a fast driver....Atleast U'll reach by time.

Neeraj- Ok Bhaisaab....Chal Shravan puttar...

______________________________

30 minutes....
.
.
.
1 hour.....
.
.
.
2 hour.....

"Why the hell are they not answering my call..."

"pick up dammit....pick up".

Nirmala- Ram, call laga kya....Baat huyi kya shravan se....Kaha hai wo log.....

Ramnath -Stop panicking Nirmala....I m trying naa....They'll come....

Nirmala -Ram..mujhe dar lag raha hai..... 2 ghante se upar ho gaye unhe gaye huye.....

Ramnath - U know Delhi's traffic Nirmala....Stop freaking out....Look at suman, Bacchi ko dara diya hai tumne.....

Suman - No uncle...I m fine....

Nirmala - Suman, Call Neeraj bhaisaab naa.....

Suman - Aunty, U dont take stress...Its not good for ur health......

Nirmala- Hmm....

Suman - Shravan.....

Ramnath sees shravan entering from the door.... His head downcast n eyes swollen, clothes torn n covered with blood....

Ramnath- Shravan...Ye sab....Kya haal bana liye apna.....Ye khoon.... (anxiously)

Nirmala n suman also rushes towards the door.....

Nirmala- Shravannnn.....What happened beta? .....Tere kapde kharab kaise ho gaye.....Are u alright?....Kahi lagi tujhe.....(kissing his face)

Shravan lifts his head n looks at sumo.....Involuntarily his legs move towards her....

Shravan - Sumo....

Her name came out of from his mouth as a whisper....

Suman - Shravvv.....(looking emotionally)

Shravan -Uncle aunty..... met...met with acc....accident.... (with teary eyes)

Suman - Shravan what are u saying....Maa papa...How are they now...... Kaunse hospital me hai....Take me to them.... Maa...papaa.....(freaking out)

Shravan - Sumo listen to me.....(holding her shoulders)

Sumo- No shravan.... Tak...Take me to the hospital.... Maa papa needs me.....(breathing heavily)

Shravan - Sumooo.....(cupping her cheeks emotionally)

Suman - Chalo Shravan jaldi.....Maa papa ko meri jarurat hai....Pata nhi kitni chot lagi hogi.....(sobbing)

shravan - Suman please listen to me

Suman - My Parents are in hospital n instead of taking me to them, u are arguing with me here......(shouting)

Shravan - They are dead dammit.....(Shouting loudly).
U ll find their deadbodies in the hospital....They are no more....
no more.....(crying badly)
.My mistake killed them.... i killed them.... i destroyed everything... I..I.....(breaking down)

Next moment he felt a sharp pain on his left cheek.....Yess she slapped him.....

Shravan: Sumo.....

________________________________

Please vote & comment. Let the author know what u feel about this one.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 1.1K 11
When Sumo Met Shravan. .. ...a short story of shraman with an interesting twist. .. Ranked #8 in chiclit #166 in romance
41.9K 3.5K 40
A girl is living with her maternal family after the tragic death of her parents, on a road accident. Her grandpa finds a suitable boy for her. Will...
32.9K 2.2K 20
Suman and Shravan, two people who craved for only one emotion in their lives, Love, and always fell short of it. They wanted to run from only one t...
8.7K 732 44
mohhabat nazdeekeon se nahin tanhaiyon se badhti hai Tanhaiyan-a great love story portrayed amazingly by barun sobti and surbhi jyoti So this is a s...