What Happened?

By Kuwonu_Jackson

Three best friends since kindergarten were literally inseparable. Everything changes when Zion gets discovere... More

Main Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
LMFAO
😍😍😍
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Sequel Is Up!

Chapter 34

2.9K 80 176
By Kuwonu_Jackson

Zion

Simon: Boys. Meeting today at 12 at the studio. Hurry up.

Edwin: it's 11:26...

Simon: Like I said hurry up.

Me: fuck
Oops my bad Simon

Brandon: Good job Zion

Me: I forgot I'm sorry 😭

Simon: 🙄🙄🙄 just hurry up

Nick: omg you know what emojis are?

Austin: can y'all stop I don't wanna get fired

Simon: 😑

Brandon: I'm out of this 🤟🏼

Simon: anyways. That includes the girls. I need them.

Jewel: so you telling me I got to get up?

Simon: Yes

Rose: So you telling me I got like ten minutes to get ready and get out that door?

Simon: Yes

Edwin: So you telling me I only got 10 minutes for my hair?

Simon: You're annoying me

I locked my phone and laughed. I was laid out on my bed and looked at Brandon whom I shared a room with. He was texting away and smiling. Gross.

"Things going well with Rose?" I asked.

"Slowly but surely. Andrew really screwed her up," he sighed getting to his feet.

"Just give her time. Rose is an emotional person. She'll give in to her feelings for you soon," I replied as I began to get ready.

"Alright man. I'm not worried. I just don't want her to worry and doubt all the time. I care about her so much," he replied.

"I know. I'm not worried either," I smiled.

Rose definitely deserves someone like Brandon. Seeing her grow up with assholes hurting her left and right she deserved someone like him.

"I wonder what Simon needs from the girls," Nick said walking in with Edwin and Austin.

"For real that's weird," Edwin replied. He had a beanie on and I shook my head.

"You wasn't even trying to do your hair?" I laughed.

"Nope. Not at all," he sighed shaking his head in shame.

Jewel

We walked in the studio and the boys were already there. Rose and I joined the table and Simon walked in at the same time. Thank god. It looks like we were on time even though traffic delayed us 15 minutes. Traffic as in we didn't know what the hell to wear.

"Good afternoon guys. Ok so I have several announcements," Simon said as he took a seat at the front.

"What's up Si?" Zion asked twirling in his seat a little.

"Any plans you had today is canceled. You guys are doing a music video to 10,000 Hours today," he smiled and the boys cheered.

"Ok so why are the girls here?" Nick asked.

"I need them two to play two of your love interests. I have three other girls waiting for the other three," Simon replied and my stomach turned.

"Who are they getting paired with?" Brandon asked smirking at Rose.

This is about to get awkward real quick I can feel it.

"Rose with Brandon and Jewel with Zion," Simon replied and my eyebrows lifted. Zion looked at me and winked. I laughed to myself and looked at Edwin who had a serious expression.

Honestly being flirtatious with Zion in front of everyone is making me nervous. Especially since Zion and I almost kissed twice. And the whole Edwin situation. Yikes..

"Ok so where the other three girls?" Nick asked standing up excited. We all laughed at him and Simon shook his head.

"Nick calm your balls," Austin laughed.

"Send in the girls," Simon said on his walkie.

The door opened and three beautiful girls walked in. One was Asian, and the other two looked Hispanic.

"Guys meet Sunny, Fiffany and Alexys," Simon smiled and the girls waved.

[Not putting Tiffany in this story. Not getting into personal reasons. Sunny is based off of my cousin who is an Edwin Stan. I know there's currently drama in the fandom but please while reading this story I don't want the drama brought here. Ok? Ok.]

The boys' eyes widened except Brandon. Who stared at Rose still. And of course Zion was looking unamused. But the other three were stunned by the girls. They were beautiful though.

"Guys choose," Simon commanded.

"I want Fiffany," Austin smiled getting to his feet and wrapped an arm around her. "Hi doll."

"Hey Austin," she smiled shyly.

"I want Alexys. You are beautiful," Nick smirked hugging her around her waist.

"Thank you," she giggled returning the hug.

"So I guess you're mine," Edwin smirked looking at Sunny.

"Lucky me. I'm an Edwin Stan anyways," she smiled and he raised his eyebrows.

"More like I'm the lucky one then," he replied giving her a hug.

Recording

Rose and I were getting our final touches done on our makeup and I honestly was so excited. Nervous though. My feelings are everywhere but it's alright. I'm fine.

"How are you feeling? Your first music video?"

I looked in the mirror and saw Edwin standing behind me.

"Nervous," I laughed. "But it's a good opportunity for me."

"I hear you. But you'll be fine," he smiled standing next to me leaning on the vanity table.

"Thanks," I sighed looking up at him. He was smiling down at me and I felt my chest tighten.

"Places everyone!" Simon yelled and we all went to the set. We were in the backyard of a house. We were filming several regular scenarios of a couple just hanging out. "Ok so Edwin and Sunny will be in the pool flirting in a teasing manner. Fiffany and Austin will lay on the grass in a cute pure way. Brandon and Rose will be in the dining room on the piano having a great time and being flirtatious. Nick and Alexys will be in the car joking around but getting a little spicy. And Zion and Jewel will be in the bedroom being playful and heating things up."

I felt my cheeks get hot and Edwin cleared his throat next to me. God the awkwardness kill me now. Nick started twirking while Austin jumped up and down hype. Everyone else was basically in their feelings.

"First Edwin and Sunny!" Simon yelled and I looked at Edwin awkwardly.

"Good luck," I smiled.

"You too," he laughed and I nearly choked.

-

"Ok now finally Zion and Jewel! You guys are last and are up, are you ready?" Simon asked and I nodded nervously. Zion came next to me and rubbed my sides.

"It's ok. Relax," he whispered in my ear.

Edwin and Sunny were awkward at first but eventually they got their flow and chemistry. And they been talking ever since. They kissed a few times too. Fiffany and Austin were actually having a Yo Mama competition to laugh naturally in the cuts. They were extremely adorable. They didn't kiss but they kissed each other's cheek and on their foreheads since they had to be pure. Brandon and Rose were actually singing the song together and actually playing. Which was entertaining to everyone. Simon was actually impressed with Rose's talents. They even shared a kiss which caused a ruckus from behind the camera. Nick and Alexys reaaalllyyyy went well together. They were cutting each other's ass to fight playfully, genuinely laugh and they even made out in the car. Lap on lap type action. Everyone was truly impressive.

But now it's my turn and the fact everyone is going to watch me 'hit it off' with Zion is irking my nerves.

We all went upstairs and they all leaned against  the hallway wall. There was no wall or doorway separating the hallway and the room. The setup was just there. So there was a clear view to the room. Full audience. Fucking perfect.

I had on booty shorts and a sports bra with a robe. I had mix matched socks and my hair was curled. I had natural makeup and glossy lips. Zion had on a tank top, with a gold chain and jeans. He was barefoot and he just had his regular dreads.

"Ok guys once you guys enter the room we're gonna be recording. You guys can talk because the noise will be cut off for the music. Walk in. Have a good time. Be flirty and I need things to spice up. Pg13. Not Rated R. Whenever you're ready," Simon said.

Zion walked over to me and wrapped an arm around me. "Relax. I see your nerves from a mile away. I'm always in your room so act like we're in your room ok?"

"Ok but we never make out or anything in my room Zion. We haven't even kissed officially and we're about to in front of everyone," I replied nervously.

"Just pretend it's just us. Just us baby girl. Ok?" He whispered kissing my forehead. I nodded and took a deep breath. The song started playing and Zion stepped in front of me. "Dance with me."

I smirked at him and took his hand. He pulled me into the room as the camera started rolling. He pulled me by my hands and started dancing to the beat. He started doing a funny dance and I laughed at him.

"You can't touch this," he smirked dancing completely idiotically.

"You're so fucking stupid," I laughed as he twisted me around and brought me close to him. Our chests collided and he connected our foreheads.

"You love me though," he whispered in a low voice.

I pushed his face away from mine laughing and said, "Bye."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and threw me over his shoulder. He threw me on the bed and we were laughing.

"This is adorable! Continue, this is good!" Simon yelled over the music.

I fell on my back and Zion jumped on me like he always does when he comes over. "Dude I feel like you don't listen when I say you weigh a ton!"

"I obviously don't care," he laughed as we play fought on the bed.

He planted kisses on my cheek and I smiled to myself shyly. Ok ok I can do this. Stop being a whuss.

"You ready?" He asked playing with my hair. I looked up at him and nodded slowly. "It's ok. It's just us."

I leaned forward quickly and pressed my lips on his. I could tell it took him by surprise since I made the move. He instantly kissed back and I heard cheers from the audience.

"Spicier!" The co director demanded and I mentally cried.

Zion slipped his tongue in my mouth and I did the same. My hands ran up his chest under his shirt and he pulled me on his lap. I towered over him parting from him as he took off the tank top revealing his nicely toned abs. He leaned forward and kissed me hard as my hands tangled in his dreads. One of his hands had a handful of my hair and the other gripped my thigh hard. His lips kissed to my ear biting it slightly as I smirked to myself and looked at the camera.

"Love that!" Simon smiled and Zion began slipping my robe down.

I took it off completely and Zion flipped us over quickly. He towered over me and he stared at me. "I'm trying so hard not to lose myself right now."

His deep tone made me shudder. The way he stared at me and the way he kissed me had my stomach twisting in ways it never has before. I smiled up at him and I sat up to kiss him again.  He took my bottom lip in between his teeth and he pulled on it. And we stared at each other.

It was the most intense moment we ever had.

"ITS A WRAP!" Simon yelled and Zion got off of me.

I put the robe back on and he put the tank top back on. Simon high fived us and we went to the guys and girls. But somebody was missing.

"Where's Edwin?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 200 43
Just read to find out!!!! 😋 Some group chats and irl chapters
62.5K 1.3K 25
Becca's whole life turns around when she travels to LA to visit her childhood best friend Zion who moved from Canada to be apart of a band called PRE...
57.2K 959 48
I'm Jess, Jess Arreaga. Brandon's sister. - First chapter: October 12 2019 last chapter: February 24 2020 - A Nick Mara fanfiction - 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐:...
3.5K 110 27
the story of two best friends; nick mara