Do pal ki thi ye dilon ki Das...

By Pjcutee

A story of separation and longing for love. Shivika, got married after facing many troubles because of his mo... More

Dramatis Personae
1. Her condition
2. Painful Meeting
3. She is no one to me
4. Confrontation
5. I'm sorry
7. Obros or bhabhi's devars ?
8. It's hurting
9. Dreadful incident
10. Don't go to her
11. Revealed
12. She left
13. How could we ?
14. New Life
15. Her New Life
16. We've to do something
17. Tere liye Hum hain jiye
18. A Mission
19. Challenge
20. She cares
21. Jealousy
22. Love
23. Missing the family
24. Our Family
25. Shivaay is gone
26. Home sweet Home
27. Happiness after the Pain
28. Possessive
29. Romance
30. Come back, Anika !
31. Papa's Pastries
32. Birthday
32. The great Wall of Anvay Singh Oberoi
33. Drawer full of chocolates
Epilogue
New story

6. Fun time or Trouble time...

7.6K 446 18
By Pjcutee

Hlo darlings

ENJOY READING 💕💕💕
________________________________

Oberoi mansion (Night)

Anika got to know what Om and Rudra did with shivaay and their bitter comments about him from Khanna, the securory head of Oberois. She was very angry on both of them for behaving with Shivaay in this way. Though they were only trying to protect her but she never wanted to be the cause of rift between Obros. Even when she was forced by shivaay to marry her, she asked Omru and the family to forgive him as it was her and Shivaay's matter. Now also she was also angry on Shivaay but still she doesn't want OmRu and family to hate him or not to talk to him because she know that OmRu are his pillars. If they won't talk to him then he would be alone and sad. So she decided to talk to them.

She tried to find them in whole mansion but they were nowhere to be seen. Infact Gauri and Bhavya were also not there. At last dadi told her that they were on terrace. When she went on terrace and saw four of them she went to talk to them about all the raita OmRu are spreading in already messed up life of Shivaay.

On the other hand, Om, Rudra, Gauri and Bhavya were standing in a circle as if they were players of indian cricket team. They were talking in a way as if discussing about some formula of nuclear bomb.

They were actually discussing how to divert Anika's mind from all the tension. They wanted to make her happy. They knew her happiness lies in shivaay but still they wanted to try.

Rudra : Let's make protein shake for bhabhi.

Om : Gauri can someone die after falling from here ?

Bhavya : I think we should do a dance competition and me and Gauri bhabhi will make bhabhi win then she'll b happy.

Rudra : Lookk, Miss. Shakira started again. First of all we don't need to do anything to make bhabhi win as she is an all rounder and second we are not playing nach baliye here.

Bhavya : You are jealous because I got such an amazing idea and you are not able to think anything good.

Rudra : Just shutup. I also have many ideas in my mind afterall I'm the one who give ideas to idea company.

Everyone were confused.

Om/ Gauri/ Bhavya: What ?

Rudra : Haven't you heard EK EK IDEA JO BADAL DE AAPKI DUNIYA.

Rudra did anika's logic vala sign. Om gave him a smack on his head and Gauri and Bhavya gave a "nothing- can-happen-of-you" look.

Rudra and Bhavya were fighting like kids. They were no more standing in a circle. Now they were standing on the edge. Railing was very low, Only below the knees. Rudra was standing such that his back was facing the railing and om was standing facing the door which makes one enter there.

Rudra and Bhavya were still arguing with each other when Gauri and Om shouted.

Gauri /Om : Stop it, Both of you.

Ruvya stopped fighting.

Om : shutup you both. I hve an idea. We should give bhabhi a painting and a poetry book.

Gauri : No. We should do a jagrata. Bhabhi will be very happy.

Omru and Bhavya face palmed themselves.

Rudra ( Dramatically ) : Oh God ! no-one is having brain except for me. This long haired creature is hell bent on making bhabhi cry instead of making her happy, this sakeera ( eyeing bhavya ) and then my priest bhabhi ( to gauri ) is...

Om, Gauri and Bhavya got angry and they said in unison : SHUTUP Rudra.

He made a puppy face.

Om: You are impossible, Rudra. Now if you said anything, I will hang you upside down.

Gauri : Oh God what should I do with this angry bull.

Om was continously blabbering just then Anika came there. Rudra, Bhavya and Gauri saw her. But Om couldn't see Anika. Rudra, Gauri and Bhavya were trying to shut him up but he was continously speaking. The most sensible brother among the obros was talking nonsense and that too without break. At last rudra kept his hand on Om's mouth. Rudra Bhavya and Gauri were giving sheepish smiles to Anika, showing all their teeth.

They were so scared that they were not able to think anything so to hide their fear they just plastered a smile. Om was now too much annoyed. He was also confused seeing them showing their teeth. So at last he pushed Rudra's hand off from his mouth with a jerk and Rudra came out from his trance. Due to the jerk he took a step back and then he was hanging on the edge of the roof.

It was when anika who was confused looking these idiots smiling came to them and saw Rudra who was constantly looking on the ground and then up.

Gauri : eeeee... Omkara ji what did you just do ?

Bhavya : Bhaiya you seriously hanged him.

Om : What did I do ? You people were annoying me, I just wanted to make myself free.

Bhavya : Like this ?

Gauri : Omkara ji I think you are not able to cope up with your hair and you are getting mad because of them. Oh God, what bad did I do that you gave such a mad guy as my husband to me ?

They were busy in their own debate making Anika angry. She came to them and shouted.

Anika : Shutup. All of you. All of you are mad. First of all, help Rudra then you all can fight.

Om, Gauri, Anika and Bhavya came forward to help Rudra. There was water on floor because it was raining earlier that day and Gauri slipped due to water and then, Om was hanging, holding Rudra's right leg.

Gauri, in order to balance herself and trying not to fall, pushed Om from behind. Though unintentionally, but the damage was done. The situation was quite funny rather than scary.

Rudra : Oh God, is he a brother or enemy. First he made me fall and now instead of saving me he himself is hanging holding my leg.

Rudy : O, you know what ? I want to pull your beautiful and silky hair out from roots and make you bald. But I can't use my hands or else we will be martyrs.

Om : Shut up, Rudra. Don't talk rubbish about my hair.

Rudy : Thank God, O. I'm only speaking or else I...

Anika : Shutup. Both of you. Is it a time to talk rubbish and fight ? ( to Gauri ) Gauri, go and call someone for help.

Anika and Bhavya were trying to pull them up. Anika asked Rudra to give his hand to her so they can pull them up but he was Rudra, the baby oberoi. He was scared to give her his hand. He thought he would fall.

Om was continously scolding him for his stupidities. Rudra was not less either. He was also giving back to him with equal tadi. They looked like husband wife rather than brothers.

Rudra said he have to tolerate Om and he is very heavy. He said he should be on diet. Om became angry.

Om : shutup dumbel Oberoi. You boast about your biceps all the time. Can't u lift this much weight ? ( he said all this sarcastically )

Rudra : O, don't challenge me. I can handle both of us with one hand only.

Anika/Bhavya : no.

Om : stop talking nonsense. Don't you have any work other than praising yourself.

Rudra was fed up now. It was limit for him. He left his one hand to show Om that he was strong enough but he got disbalanced. Before he realised his mistake both of them fell down.

Om and Rudra closed his eyes so atleast it hurts less on falling. But they found themselves on a soft mattress. After not feeling ground they slowly opened their eyes. Om was grasping the situation while Rudra started talking without thinking anything.

Rudra : Oh God, We are dead. But we are not hurt even after falling. I'm feeling as if we came down flying. O, are you listening to me or you've become deaf after dieing ?

Om gave a smack on his head.

Om : we are alive, idiot. Look.

In the meantime whole family gathered their. When they saw the whole scenario, it was funny. Both the brothers were sitting on mattress, crossing their legs amd fighting like kids.

Dadi asked about what happened. She was laughing also on their condition. Even Gauri, Anika and Bhavya were laughing.

Everyone saw anika happy. Om and Rudra were happy. They thought although she is laughing on them but still at atleast she is happy. Anika told everything to family and they were shocked. Anika asked how this mattress came here to which khanna replied that he put it here when Gauri came to him. Anika thanked him.

Shivaay came and asked Om and Rudra if they were ok. He was concerned about their safety. But Om and Rudra again got irritated after seeing him and left from there without replying to him.

Everyone saw this but they also left without saying anything. Bhavya and Gauri also left behind their husbands. Anika was thinking it's high time to talk to OmRu.
_______________________

Hope you all liked the update. Don't forget to tell me your reviews.

Lots of love to all of you💕💕💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.4K 9.5K 27
Anika is a widow, she lives in a village while Shivaay visits the village for some business deal. He looks at Anika and falls in love at first sight...
149K 14.5K 36
A Story of a girl who faced many struggles since her childhood and longed for love from then. Will she be able to love and be loved by someone who ch...
28.1K 2.8K 6
*COMPLETED*☑ It's the story of a Vampire, Shivaay Singh Oberoi, who finds his solace in a normal human being, Anika. What twists and turns will dest...
50.4K 4.4K 43
* No. 1 Ranking in #shivaaysinghoberoi as on 28 Sep 2021 About 4 months ago, Shivaay's life was absolute perfect. He was a successful businessman, h...