Burn (Book 2 of The Fire Tril...

Oleh Emrald2222

Written By: Emrald2222 The Fire Trilogy: Book 2 "Pages so flammable they'll set the house on Fire." -Tasha... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1: Please, just hit me in the face with a brick.
Chapter 2: Every other millennia, there is a new female werewolf. I am her.
Chapter 3: A vampire killer for hire
Chapter 4: What the hell is wrong with me?
Chapter 5: WereCat
Chapter 6: This was going to be one hell of an explanation.
Chapter 7: "You screamed bloody murder because of a TV show?"
Chapter 8: My Queen
Chapter 9: 'Ratchet ass cunt-punting mother fucker'
Chapter 10: 'Boohoo, hero. Your getting saved by the damsel in distress'
Chapter 11: Did I step through a time machine and get sent back to the 1600s?
Chapter 12: SOMEWHERE BETWEEN SHOT 23 AND WHEN WE DANCED NAKED ON THE BALCONY!"
Chapter 13: "ARE YOU READY TO ROCK, SQUIDWARD!?!"
Just Avoid This
Chapter 14: 'Ms. Drama Queen of the 21st century'
Chapter 15: I did that for NOTHING!?
Chapter 16: Urban Survival Rule: Never annoy an armed man
Chapter 17: The big bad wolf got shot with a sliver bullet.
A/N
Chapter 18: I. Hate. Pep-Rallys.
BONUS CHAPTER! (Aubrey's Letter to her Mom)
Chapter 19: GODFORSAKEN FUCKING WORLD
Chapter 20: I am an Alpha.
Epilouge
Sequel

Dedication

1.5K 30 8
Oleh Emrald2222

To Julia, who is still awesome and for some reason still talks to me when I have got to be the strangest human alive. You are funny, and I’m glad you commented on the first A/N saying, “Omg, yeah! This is awesome!”  If it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t be writing, and we wouldn’t be friends today.  Can you believe we’ve only been talking since March? Anyways…. Thank you, Julia. You are an amazing friend.

To Tasha, who commented, your comments and enthusiasticness to my book made me laugh.

And finally, to anyone who read this book and followed me.

Just know I appreciate it more then you can imagine.

Thank you and I hope you like my book.

I love you all! <3

Yours Truly,

Morgan

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

Frost Oleh Andi Sable

Manusia Serigala

431 64 21
He didn't want this power in the first place but now he's trapped with it. He's a danger to her. All she wants is the power to protect herself so sh...
22.7K 1.3K 29
Written By: Emrald2222 The Fire Trilogy: Book 1 "The Trilogy that set Fire to its own pages." -TrisPrior17 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (Uned...
8.7K 256 26
A young werewolf girl gets herself into trouble when she leaves her packs territory to escape from a horrible fate. While on her quest to survive, sh...
19K 546 6
(Book 2) Leila has a reputation as the pack princess, being the Alpha's daughter means that for most she is to be looked at but not touched. But that...