Unspoken Agreement

By iSlayy_

Sparkle Hayes was the definition of a bad bitch. She had the money, the looks, and the attitude. What happens... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Yall still here 👀

19

20.4K 713 48
By iSlayy_

Saturday Night
Sparkle POV

"Bitch you better be ready, cause we'll be there in 5 minutes!" Kyler yelled over the phone.

This bitch was always yelling.

"I'm riding with my manz hoe, don't waste a trip." I said, chuckling.

"Shit I forgot you live with that nigga now, we'll I'll see you at the club then." She said. I could hear the humor in her voice.

"First of all bitch, I don't live with him. But I'll see you." I said, causing her to laugh and hang up. My bestfriend was aggy as fuck.

I took one last look in the mirror at my outfit. I was wearing a bright orange cut out dress that was skin tight. I paid it with some fendi heels with the bag to match. My hair, cascaded down my back in loose curls and my makeup was on point per usual.

Nas was in the bathroom brushing his waves. He came out fully dressed, looking fine as hell. He had on a black Thrasher t-shirt with some light wash distressed jeans, along with some black and red suede foams. His infamous gold chains were around his neck, the name 'Rocko' was engraved in diamond encrusted letters. He also had his gold praying hands in one of ear, and he had his diamond encrusted bottom grill in too. My man was looking fine and everything about him screamed "I got money!!' And I loved it.

"You ready to go?" He asked me.

"Yes daddy." I answered, grabbing my clutch.

"Don't start yo shit lul baby. Let's go." He said, grabbing his keys.

We hopped in his car and headed to the club where Kyler and Mace were waiting on us. We got in and went straight to the VIP section, where the couple was hugged up.

"That's my dawg, that's my dawg!" She started singing once she saw me. She got up and we hugged cause we hadn't seen each other in a while, which was very unusual for us.

"Wassup man?" Rocko and Mace greeted each other, as they exchanged a handshake.

We all sat and talked while drinking. About an hour after we got there, the boys left us up in the VIP section to go handle some 'business' as they said.

"So what's been going on sus?" I asked Kyler, as I started unraveling a leaf. I was a little tipsy but not drunk enough to not pearl my blunt.

"Not shit..sitting up in Mason's house, bored than a muthafucka." She complained, rolling her eyes.

"Bored? What you mean by that?" I asked, cause there was usually never a dull moment in their relationship from what I could see.

"Sparkle it's not the same, honestly. Yeah we in a real relationship now but what's next? I feel like we're not moving any father and it's the same shit everyday." She spoke, shaking her head in disappointment.

"I mean I see where you're coming from but at the same time I can't say shit cause I ain't never been in your situation. I do lose interest hella quick but I also never get involved enough for it to be a big deal." I explained.

"That's the thing. I don't wanna leave him cause I love him and I know he loves me, but like I said..I just feel like our relationship could use a little more spice, ya know?" She said.

"Yeah I feel you. Just let things play out and I'm sure you'll get what you want in due time." I said, lighting my blunt and taking a pull.

"Yeah yeah, enough about that. I see you and ya manz are back on good terms." She said, smirking.

"Yeah. He finally explained what's been going on and we talked everything out." I said. I passed the blunt to her and she immediately took a pull from it.

"That's good." She said, releasing the smoke.

The boys came back and asked if we were ready to ride out. I was feeling good so I nodded my head yes. I stood up and Nas grabbed my hand, and led me out the crowded club.

"Are you good to drive?" I asked, as we walked hand in hand out of the club.

"Yeah lul baby I'm good, I came here to handle some business so I didn't drink much at all." He answered.

"I did." I said, giggling with a hiccup.

"I know mama."

"Bye Ky!" I yelled across the parking lot, causing her to wave and blow me a kiss.

We got in the car and headed back to Nas' house in silence. I was high and drunk as fuck so of course I was dosing off in the passengers seat and Nas wasn't making it any better by slowly caressing my thigh. I laid my head on the window and before long, I drifted off into a deep sleep.

I wasn't sleep for long before I felt myself being lifted. I opened my eyes and saw that Nas was the one carrying me, which caused me to go right back to sleep.

Next Morning
Rocko POV

I slid out of bed beside Sparkle and started getting dressed. It was about six in the morning and me and Mason had to assist some of our boys with a drop. We usually let them handle all of that but this was a big job so we needed as many men as possible.

We had been planning it for a while now. The plan was to run up in Bones' trap, take as much money and supply we could, and take out as many as his men as we could. I wanted that muthafucka to have to start all over from scratch once again, just so he could know he'll never be able to fuck with me and what I got going on.

I had no intentions on killing my bitch ass brother today, but if he just so happens to get in the way of a bullet from my gun then so be it. Fuck that nigga.

I was dressed in all black from head to toe and I decided to drive my all black Bentley Coupe to meet these niggas at the trap. As I was grabbing my keys, Sparkle started to stir in her sleep.

"Where you going daddy?" She asked, pulling the covers over her chest. Even though we didn't do anything last night, lul baby insisted on sleeping naked so I let her do her.

"I got a couple of runs to make, but go back to sleep mama. I'll be back by the time you wake back up." I told her, kissing her forehead.

"Okay..bring me back some Starbucks please." She mumbled as she drifted back off to sleep.

I left out, making sure I locked the door and got in my car. I made my way to my main trap which was thirteen minutes away from my house, and everybody was already here waiting on me. Good, that's the way I like it. I parked my whip and went to join them inside the trap. Both of the guards was posted at the door but when they say it was me, they quickly opened the door and moved out of the way.

"Y'all ready to do this shit?" I asked, as they all stood crowded around the table. Everybody was dressed in all black and I'm more than sure they were strapped. Just like I trained them to be.

"Yes sir."

"Bet, everybody head out now. Don't go in until we get there though, and all you boys be safe and stick to the plan." I instructed and they all headed out, leaving six of us in the room.

First there was José, my migo. He didn't really work in the drug game but that nigga could whip the hell out of any vehicle so he was always the driver when we had missions like this one. His pay was good and I also made sure I shot him a little extra cash cause he was one of my most loyal men and he had a wife and kid to take care of.

Then there was Ace. That nigga was smart as fuck and he could hack anything. Who ever said hood niggas couldn't have brains was a damn lie cause this dude damn sure had em. Whenever I needed some extra inside information, whether it was the police or somebody trying to fuck with us, he was always on it with no problems. He hacked into Bones' camera system so we could see where everybody was on the inside of their trap.

Then I had Prophet and Seer, the twins. Their aim was on point so I always made sure to keep them close by me cause I knew all three of us together plus Mace, would be untouchable.

Mace was also there.

Since I arrived a little after everyone, I had to suit up. I put on a bullet proof vest and tucked two pistols on both sides of my waist. The van we would be taking was packed with automatics so that's all I decided to pack with me.

We headed out with José driving of course, in the all black van. We made it to Bones' trap in under twenty minutes.

Ace pulled up the cameras and we saw that there was one nigga posted at the door, and there would be four more as soon as we enter. There was about ten in the basement and eight upstairs. This was about to be a piece of cake. We outnumbered them by at least fifteen.

I got out and the niggas that was in the other three vans got out once they seen me. I grabbed a Colt AR-45 and a Rugger 10/22, ready to blast all these niggas. The camera quality was trash so I couldn't tell if Bones was in the house, but I was hoping he was.

We went in and started spraying everybody.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 365 43
"Love has this aura of being beautiful. Passion. Precious... But in reality, sometimes it hinders you. Confuse you. Blind you..." Not a traditional m...
14.3K 591 20
Follow the lives of Cassie and Chad. Its one helluva journey! Only fate can decide what happens next... Only way to find out is to venture on the jou...
4.2K 271 45
"He was the definition of what you call bad, he smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good.He didn't care because no one taught him...
702 16 15
She was hellfire. Her beauty was tantalizing. She was charismatic, ethereal, a true goddess. Men bowed in front of her alluring self. But she was the...