The Dead Groom's Bride

By Jan-Jan2000

Highest rank #1 in Adventure # 1 in FantasyAdventure Ling-ling was struggling financially when a proposition... More

Unexpected Visitors
A marriage proposal from a dead man.
The Ghost Bride
Must be a different Bolin I know
Sweet Dreams
The richest people in town
Dead husband to be haunts me in my dream
It's not nice to haunt my dreams.
Help, I've been drugged!
Trapped in my dream wedding
This nightmare is too much, I think I'm going to have a heart attack.
The strange nameless man
It's all fun and games until I wind up stuck in my dream
Accidental trip to the Spirit World
I'm so hungry, I could eat a cow
Not only he's arrogant, he's also rude!
Here comes the scary looking monsters
I hate frogs
How the heck did I wind up in this mess?
When things get real that's when I have to leave
Shut up and get me out of here.
Helpless like a lost kitten
There's a fine line between sexy and arrogance
The most handsome face
Go send me home already
I could really use a break from all these chase
Transmigration, Here I come!
STOP!!!
I have some exciting story to tell my grandchildren someday
I must be a sucker for pain since I'm willing to do this all over again
Desperate times call for desperate measure
Wait, I think I remember this movie
The Sacrificial Bride
Stop feeding me, I don't want to eat
Trapped in the Spirit World
The Circle of life
Falling in love is easy, especially when he's kind and beautiful
Junjie ❤️
A Private Date
Time skip because writer is bad at writing slow burn romance
The kind of first kiss worth dying for
Live, Die, Repeat
Fated to be together
Look for me when I'm gone
She could've been born as a male for all we know.
Damsel in distress
Turn back the time
Home not so sweet home
She's important
Stupid woman can't remember her own husband
Shut up and kiss me
Let's take you home
Entitled dragon prince
Male lead vs second male lead.
The prince was a tweenager.
I'm not a wishing dragon
Call me daddy
Baby making time
Time skip, 10 years later.

This must be what true love feels

7K 383 13
By Jan-Jan2000

Junjie opened his eyes and picked up his head, it was dawn, the sun is not out yet but he was an early riser.

He looked at Ling Ling, his arm thrown around her loosely, Junjie tried not to move too much because her deep breathing told him that Ling Ling was still asleep.

Besides, Ling Ling likes to sleep, she loves to sleep, she can sleep until the middle of the day if Junjie let her and he had been adamant to her personal maidservant not to let the princess sleep all day...because she will.

Junjie put his head back down allowing himself a few more minutes in bed before he hop out for the day. He knew his schedule is cramp today so that meant, he won't be able to see her as much.

He sighed, one of the disadvantages of being a prince. He has more responsibilities than anyone.

Ling Ling shifted, rolling to her side to face him.

Warm breath swarmed his chest, and her entire heat spilled into his. Oh, so cruel!

Junjie bit his lip and pointed his stare to the wall, trying not to get lured by Ling Ling's innocent face.

She looked so angelic when she's asleep. He thought.

Junjie told himself to be strong, be strong, you have an early council meeting this morning, no time for a bath. Or else, he would ravage her as she sleep.

But the more he restrained, the more he's tempted upon smothering Ling Ling with his early morning kisses, he can't help it sometimes.

He loosened a deep breath urging himself to calm down and allowed a peek at Ling Ling's face.

Her round eyes wide open and her hazel pupils glimmered with affection for him. She was awake.

"You're poking me." She whispered.

Junjie smiled and moaned, "but it's early Ling Ling, I couldn't help it."

"Are you sure that's the only reason?"

Junjie knew he couldn't lie to her. "No."

Laughing now, he tucked her closer to the crevices of his body, fingers sprawled on the smalls of her back. Junjie poked her harder with his groin.

Ten years, it had been ten years since Ling Ling transmigrated and found herself trapped in Spirit World.

She had been trapped and remained trapped ever since Junjie fed her that meal.

There was a time when she held a grudge about it, but her grudge never lasted since it took no effort at all to fall in love with him and Ling Ling had forgiven him ever since.

Besides, she'd been willing to stay. A life as a princess is waaay better than poverty.

Junjie's affection for Ling  Ling never faded. They are so engrossed with each other acting as though they're new lovers even after all these years.

Ling  Ling and Junjie could barely remember the time when they've fallen in love but they continued cherishing each other.

Ling Ling never shied away while Junjie always had that understanding that she belonged to him.

She appeared out of nowhere wearing his mother's heirloom as if fate itself brought her there. Therefore, she must be his bride his ancestors themselves sent to him as a gift.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169 28 17
The last thing Prince Jun Kkachi wants to do is marry a woman he's never met, but his parents care little, for the safety of their nation rests on an...
14K 986 51
Our beloved protagonist was a force of unparalleled might, a being whose power eclipsed all others that had ever graced existence. Yet, in the cruel...
152 30 15
What if dreams really could come true? What if fairy tales could come true? And you will become their main character? Once a girl named Aislinn had a...
451 53 13
When Leila starts a small talk with a cute guy on a bus, she expects a basic conversation or ignorance. But their encounter turns out to be a key to...