Total Drama World Tour: Kaylu...

By Eevee2

Third season's started and Kaylub is back and ready to win, but with two new additions, a plane, and musical... More

Day 1: Egypt, Part 1
Day 2: Egypt, Part 2
Day 3: Japan
Day 4: Yukon
Day 5: New York City
Day 6: Germany
Day 7: The Amazon Forest
Day 8: Paris
Day 9: Newfoundland
Day 10: Jamaica
Day 11: London
Day 12: Greece
Day 13: Area 51
Day 14: Australia
Day 15: Sweden
Day 16: Niagara Falls
Day 18: Tanzania
Day 19: Easter Island
Day 20: Drumheller
Day 21: Drumheller pt.2
Day 22: Hawaii

Day 17: China

1.8K 43 10
By Eevee2

I was sitting at the piano in Chris's personal quarters as Blaineley also was here, she was in his hot tub as I hear Chris enter. "Who will win, who will lose, who will be in my hottub? The tub is for hosts only." Chris says looking at Blaineley.

"I'm a host, watch. Lights, fights, and a whole world of awesome sights, right here on Total Drama-"

"Okay, out of my tub!" Chris snapped as she huffs getting out of the tub.

"What's he doing in here anyway?" She asked pointing to me as I looked at her with wide eyes.

"That's none of your business, now get out!"

"If I leave, he leaves." She said as Chris glared at her. He then huffs.

"Kaylub, time to go back to your team." Chris said as I nod getting up and brushing by him to gently touch his hand in a "it's okay" message. He smiles at me as Blaineley and I leave. I go back to Economy class and blush sitting next to Cody who smiles at me only to look concerned. I follow his gaze and see Sierra with the pizza laptop again. I was about to question it when Blaineley's voice is heard over the PA.

"Attention fellow passengers, feeling alone in the game? Looking for an ally you can call your very own? Consider joining forces with me, you won't regret it. Thispromiseisnotlegallybindingoffermaybewithdrawnatanytime." She then goes off PA. I blink a few times before noticing Cody's sad look towards Sierra.

"She wants to throw a reception for us when we get home. She wants to get one of those cupcake cakes and spent the whole day watching me and Kaylub smash icing into each others faces." He was speaking to Alejandro. I raise a brow at this looking over to Sierra.

"And is that what your husband wants? It is said that it's best for the husband to indulge the wife. Since you both are male, Kaylub being the female in the relationship, it's best for you Cody to indulge in what he wants." Alejandro says making me look at them with a blush and wide eyes.

"Except they're not married," Heather snapped.

"But they are, I saw it myself." Alejandro says a bit loud.

"There is no marriage certificate, no rings, no paparazzi photos." Not that there would be any paparazzi.

"No, that's true, that's true!" Cody said happy.

"Seriously, you two are about as married as Alejandro and I are." Heather said.

"I know you crave Alejandro like a baked chicken craves mullein sauce, but marriage...aren't you rushing things?" Alejandro says making Heather turn away in disgust. "Your mouth says ick, but your eyes say something else."

"They say barf." Heather says. Alejandro then whispers something to Heather as I pat Cody.

"It's okay. It's only in Sierra's mind that we are married. If you don't want that. Then that's that. Let her have her fantasy. We have reality." I say with a blush as Cody looked at me dumbfounded. He then nods.

"You're right. Thanks Kaylub." He kisses my cheek making me blush. Alejandro gets up to leave as I lean against the wall to relax pulling up my hood. I watch as Heather slides closer to Cody. I glare at her.

"You and I have a similar problem." She says as I raise a brow noticing that she's purely talking to Cody as if I don't exist.

"Really, which escaped mental patient is forcing a marriage between you and someone of the same sex?" He asked overly sarcastic.

"All I mean is that sometimes when you're too nice to someone, they get the wrong idea. Happens to me all the time." I snicker at that as she shoots me a glare.

"Not like this, she's making baby name lists for children we can adopt. She can't make us have kids right?" Cody says as my eyes widen.

"Tell her you and Kaylub will never ever be a thing." I flinch at this. "Ultimately it's going to be doing her a favor." Cody looks over to me and I smile sheepishly. It's quiet for the rest of the plane ride.

We arrive in China and stand before the great wall of China. 

"Nihao, welcome to China, a vast country rich in history, culture, innovation, and delicious sauces. Our first challenge is torn from the pages of her rich history. In 8 million BC King din song, led a battalion of donkey warriors down this very great wall." I blink as Chris knowing the story was wrong.

"8 million BC was the miocene era, there were dinosaurs." Courtney said as I nodded.

"Yeah, what she said. We've provided a selection of vehicles to race to our mystery destination. They're first-come, first-served...it's the Chinese way. Ready, set," his phone starts ringing as everyone else was in a position to run. I stood there calmly. "I better get this. McLean here." Chris then starts talking on the phone. "Yeah, I'm trying to do a show here."

"Do we go or what?" Heather asked.

"Mhm, yeah."

"Yeah, we go?" Alejandro asks

"Yeah, can we do this later?" He said looking angry at us.

"So we go now?" Duncan asks.

"Okay, fine," the others run off as I remain. "Hey, who said you could go? Yeah, well watch out. There's a few things I was going to warn you about, but forget it." Chris says with a smile as I giggle softly. He turns to me with that same smile. "I'm glad at least one of you can tell the difference between talking on the phone and talking to you." I nod and smile. "Okay, so what I was going to tell them was that there are a few Chinese bombs on the path, you don't need to take a form of transportation, and everyone who passes the finish line before I ring the gong is moving on to part two of the challenge. Got all that?" He asked. I nodded again as he places a soft kiss to my forehead. "Now get going." I blush before rushing off. I see the others ahead and rush over to Cody.

"Hey, what's with the look?" I ask as I tilt my head. He points his finger towards where Sierra was holding both the donkey and the Pogo stick. "Oh, well I'm going to go on ahead. Chris told me what he was going to mention before you all raced off." I said as he nodded.

"I'll talk to Sierra when I get the chance." It was my turn to nod. We both walk a few more paces. He places a kiss to my cheek before I started to jog on ahead. I cover my face hiding my blush. 

Once out of sight, I race ahead bypassing both Alejandro, Courtney, and Duncan while they weren't paying attention. I hear an explosion as I see the finish line. I slow down a bit a bit out of breath. 

/"The great wall is a multitude of uphills and downhills plus it stretches on forever. Normally I'm really good at races, but it's the great wall for Arceus sake, not even I can run the full length without getting winded."\

"Anybody who survives, meet me at the finish. There are more bombs to come plus free fortune cookies with every takeout entry. Right here on Total Drama World Tour." Chris says. 

I cross the finish line and see Chis there waiting for me... and the other contestants. I blush at my thoughts and see him come over to me. He kisses my cheek before looking towards the camera. I realize commercial break must be over so I head over the the gong and watch. "Welcome back to Total Drama, where our contestants are in a mega tough race down the great wall of-"

"Look out!" Alejandro and Duncan shout together as they cross the finish cutting Chris off and making him jump over the wall to avoid getting run over. They come to a stop as they bicker. I come from behind the gong as Chris peeks over the edge of the wall. "There's no prize for first anyway, even if there was Kaylub was here first."

"What?" They said together again.

"If you had waited for me to say the rules, anybody who makes it over the line before the gong rings gets to join me for a very special lunch. Aka the next part of the competish." Chris said. I walk over as the two stand by Chris.

"Wait how did you get here before we did?"Duncan asks me as I giggle. 

"I run a lot." I hear hooves and see Cody coming up. He crosses the line.

"Yes, we made it. I feel like I lost, what does Sierra weigh, like a couple hundred pounds?" Cody says as screaming was heard as Heather comes rushing past wearing chinese sandals.

"Can't stop no traction." She says running into the gong. "Those shoes are a war crime," She said.

"You didn't have to wear them."

"If you had waited for me to announce the rules, like Kaylub did," he started to say.

"Just tell me I beat Blaineley."

"Sorry to disappoint you sweety." Blaineley was sitting in the pull carriage behind the gong. I blinked confused. "I had the greatest tour ever. The little villages, the rice patties, I even did a little shopping."

"But who pulled you?" Alejandro asked.

"Oh, good reporter never reveals her sources." She says returning to her paper. I go over to Cody as he gets off of the donkey.

"So how'd it go with Sierra?" I ask noticing she's missing. Cody starts to say something, but Chris cuts him off.

"Okay people, it's time to-" Chris started to say till we hear poinging. I look past Cody to see Sierra bouncing over to us. She passes the line and Chris rings the gong.

We all head down to a restaurant and the only person missing was Courtney. I sit between Cody and Sierra at a buffet booth. The others were sitting with us as well. "Today, you'll have to eat more than everybody else at this totally awesome Chinese restaurant."

"Who doesn't love wontons? Last New Year's, I ate about a thousand of-"

"Except that this is the world's most authentic Chinese restaurant. You'll be enjoying real street food delicacies. Deep fried grasshoppers, Kung Pao larvae." Chris cuts Cody off as I hear someone about to barf.

"Are you okay, brah?" Duncan says.

"I'm fine, where I'm from we eat barbecued guinea pig. This is... nothing." Alejandro responds with a gulp. Then Chris' phone rings. He picks up.

"Hello, McLean here, yeah I'm trying to make a show here." He then walks away from the table.

"If it's Courtney, tell her that she is a loser." Duncan calls out as I cover my nose smelling something bad. There was a sound of someone clearing their throat.

"Courtney, I am filled with relief," Alejandro said.

"Oh, yeah, well I am filled with rage. Do you know where I landed? In a pig pen, do you know how thoroughly I got snouted? It's a good thing I have a very strong stomach." Courtney said as I turned my head from them as Chris returned.

"Okay, you have to finish each bowl of delish food opening your mouth to prove it went down. If you are last to finish, or you puke, you go sit with Courtney on the loser bench." Chris said.

"I am a CIT, I am not a loser," Courtney said as Chef came out and handed us our meal which looked like a patty of some meat.

"What is it?" Cody asked as I shrugged picking it up with my chopsticks. Then the song bell rang.

"Allow me to begin today's number." Chris says as the music starts.

Chris: A little Chinese lesson, for you. Manman chi means "enjoy your meal".

Everyone (except Courtney and Sierra): Manman chi. It's no raw deal.

Cody: Is it roasted eel?

"It's donkey meat, local delicacy." I've already eaten it as the others complain.

"Ace, where are you, fart if you can hear me." Cody said as I feel bad.

"Done," I say softly opening my mouth. Everyone but Cody and Duncan finish.

"Hurry, Cody," Heather rushed.

"I can't eat Ace!" I applaud Cody's morals as Duncan finishes.

"Cody, loser bench." He groans as Cody is sent away. Our second entry arrives and I can tell somethings up with Blaineley's dish as she has spaghetti and meatballs. The music starts up again.

Chris: Manman chi means "bon appetit".

Alejandro, Kaylub, Blaineley, Duncan and Heather: Manman chi. What do we have to eat?

Heather: It's still moving its feet! 

"It's hundreds and hundreds of disgusting little feet." Heather continued to complain. I already started to eat them without an emotion.

"Live mealworms, local delicacy." Chris says as I finish yet again. I open my mouth to prove it. The others follow suit till only Heather was left. "Heather, you're out, loser bench." She then pukes on Chris' face causing me to nearly puke, but I cover my mouth. I pull out a handkerchief out of my trench coat and clean Chris' face off. He smiles at me when I finish as I blush. The music starts up again.

Chris: Manman chi. It's dinner for five.

Alejandro, Kaylub, Blaineley and Duncan: Manman chi. We've got room to stive.

Duncan: I think It's still alive.

"Starfish on a skewer, local delicacy." Chris said as Sierra was drinking some tea and I finished first again. Everyone follows after me and the only one who didn't finish was Duncan. "Duncan, you're out, loser bench." He spits something out and heads over. We get the next bowl as Sierra takes another swing of her tea. "Yeah, we don't even know what that's called. It ain't right whatever it is." The music starts yet again.

Chris: Manman chi. Don't get the squirts.

Alejandro and Blaineley: Manman chi. We'd rather eat our shirts!

Heather: Wait, stop!

"Why does Blaineley's food look so much better?" Heather asked.

"It's exactly the same." Blaineley counters. Chris gets a phone call and picks up.

"Listen man." He walks off.

"And why does Alejandro keep bending over while he's eating?" Heather asked lifting up the table cloth.

"I got a better question, why does dull Courtney keep chewing her cud back here?" Duncan asked.

"I do not." Courtney said defensively.

"You got a little something." Alejandro says as he points to the corner of his mouth. Courtney sucks up something as the two smile.

"Chris, what are you going to do about all this crazy cheating?" Heather said walking over to where Chris was still on the phone. "Get off the phone and host the flipping show! Alejandro is slipping his food back to Courtney and someone is giving Blaineley actual food instead of gross oddities." She said.

"That is a lie!" Alejandro said.

"So not true!" Courtney added.

"Get over it!" Blaineley said without a care.

"I'm so ashamed," Chef said. I knew it. I knew it.

"Listen we got to wrap this up, so here's the dealio. One last round, whoever wins has invincibility in tonight's votes and they get to take the person of their choice up to first class with them." Sierra claps happily as I smile.

"At least switch Blaineley's bowl to prove she's not cheating and move Courtney away from Alejandro." Heather said.

"Fine, Blaineley trade bowls with Sierra. Courtney, put this on to prove you can keep your mouth shut." Courtney puts on the dragon head. "Let's get this done." 

Alejandro and Blaineley: Manman chi. (off-key) Manman chi-i-i.

Chris: They love to eat on The Yangtze. Manman chi. Manman... Huh?

Alejandro and Blaineley: (both gag and vomit as Kaylub covers his mouth to prevent vomiting as well.)

Sierra: Cody's in first class with me and my Love-him tea!

Sierra won.

We returned to the plane to vote someone off. I voted for Heather. We sit in the elimination room as the names were read. "Blaineley, Courtney, Blaineley, Courtney, Sierra-ly, Heather-ly, Blaineley, and the final vote goes to...Courtney. It's a tie." Chris said.

"Yes, prepare to go down Blaineley. I am excellent in a tiebreaker situation." Courtney said as Chris' phone rang yet again. He ended the call and threw his phone somewhere.

"With the producers breathing down my neck and I'm getting a lot of flack on this budget stuff, so I was thinking. Why don't you both take off?" Chris said holding two parachutes.

"What?" The girls said together.

"How is getting rid of me going to save money?" Courtney asked.

"Weight on the plane, food budget, I don't know. You're just both really annoying me." Chris answered as Chef led them to the door.

"Prepare to hear from my lawyers, and Duncan, prepare for a personal defamation lawsuit while I'm at it." Courtney said.

"Bu-bye," Duncan responded. Once at the open door about to jump Blaineley turns around.

"Not so fast, I have some things to say first. Ezekiel, he's still hiding in the hole. Sierra, Cody has voted for you every time except for the two times he's voted for Kaylub by accident, get a clue. Kaylub is the only one here I have nothing to say about. Heather and Alejandro, just give it up and make out already." Blaineley listed.

"Can you get her out of here." Heather said.

"I don't know, this part's kinda fun." Chris said.

"Oh, you want to hear something really fun? They wanted me to host the show, you only got the job because I said no and," I rush up out of my seat and shove both Blaineley and Courtney off of the plane. Chris closed the door as he smiled at me. I give a soft nod before returning to my seat. It was suddenly really quiet.

"Is it really quiet in here all of a sudden or is it just me?" Cody asked before we all left the room. I sat in economy class with Duncan, Heather, and Alejandro. I don't trust those two. 

Duncan sits with me on the opposite side of the two as ALejandro kept taking glances at me while bickering with Heather. I avoid eye contact by pulling out my game. I leaned on Duncan and played my game as he wraps his arms around me watching with his head on mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.8K 65 15
Duncan nelson makes a bet with his friends that he can make any girl prom queen in just six weeks, but everything goes downhill when he starts to cat...
4.3K 101 9
Chris Mclean's reality TV show, Total Drama, has been renewed for a third season. Instead of just the returning cast, there are three new competitors...
6.8K 205 78
Idfk, I'm bored. Gina's in this one btw. #1 in Scary Girl and Nichelle 20.11.23
13.9K 175 21
from a dingy old camp to an abandoned movie lot. Now 18 teens travel in a jumbo jet where he'll take the contestants all over the world to do new, cr...