Broken Keys | MYG βœ”

By SUGAHOBIC

❝You managed to break every piece of me.. Just like those piano keys, you played with my heart.. And broke it... More

Prologue
1β€’ Intro
2β€’ First Note
3β€’ See with your Ears
4β€’ Indeciso
5β€’ Poco a Poco
6β€’ Pianissimo
7β€’ Stretto
8β€’ StΓ€rker
10β€’ Piangendo
11β€’ Fois
12β€’ Unruhig
13β€’ Sanft
14β€’ Beruhigt
15β€’ Impromptu
16β€’ Mosso
17β€’ Incalzando
18β€’ Martellato
19β€’ Sostenuto
20β€’ Mehr
21β€’ Tenuto
22β€’ Tanto
23β€’ Markiert
24β€’ Appassionato
25β€’ Γ„ngstlich
26β€’ Crescendo
27β€’ Coda
28β€’ Smorzando
Outro

9β€’ Beautiful

4.1K 223 118
By SUGAHOBIC

"Okay, its already six," Yoongi said, looking at the clock on the wall. "I guess I'll just see you tomorrow then."

Yoongi had taken me back to my home after finding me in the alley. But we didn't speak of any word through the way or while I practiced my piano composition. He hadnt told me why he didn't come either but it was okay, as long as he came and gave me a class today.

He was about to leave my room when I called him back, "Yoongi, wait."

He looked back at me, looking annoyed.

"I don't think I'll be able to take a class tomorrow. I'll be practicing on the stage all day." I said.

"Oh," he looked at the ground, a look of disappointment appeared on his pale face but fading away so fast.

"Well, you still need to practice even after the event, if you ever wanted to be a pianist. You still need classes."

I nodded and he turned to leave but was stopped by me again,"Yoongi."

He sighed, looking back at me,"what?!"

I slightly smiled,"thank you."

He blinked, not saying a word as he looked away with a tint of pink over his snowy face while his eyes looked anywhere but at me.

He nodded slowly, still not looking at me or saying anything before going out of my room.

I let out a weak laugh while I sat alone in my room.

... I guess I was going crazy or something. But I was starting to feel things.

___________________________________

Well, this was way noisier than I ever expected, I thought, looking around the theater in confusion and finding too many people already practicing many kinds of instruments and signing.

I gulped, realizing I had to play piano in front of all these people. And these weren't even the crowd, (Y/N).

I walked towards the dark piano that was already set on the stage.

I didn't even realize how nervous I was until my palms started sweating too much. Damn it, what if that happened to me on stage? Then I wouldn't be able to press the heavy piano keys properly.

I was about to reach the piano seat until I found someone already occupying it.

He was already drowned in his music that he played, his whole body moving along with the piano, fitting with its every movement. His playing was so free.

Like Yoongi's.

But he wasn't Yoongi.

His eyes were closed like his,though, playing a soft tune that filled the noisy air. And somehow, all the other sounds around me were drained away, only to make me hear those notes.

His playing was different from Yoongi's in a way; it was more free a d lighter like a feather that played softly but surely on the piano.

I though his playing couldn't be better until he started singing while playing with his eyes still closed.

(A/N: Please ignore the screaming in the video 😂)

As he finished and opened his eyes, he exhaled sharply, sucking a deep breath as he looked back at me.

Darn, I was staring again.

He smiled at me in a sweet way and asked me nervously, "was it good?"

I raised my eyebrows at him and laughed, "good?? It was BEAUTIFUL!" I said.

"Really? I think I'm not playing too well, maybe I'm forgetting a note or pressing on one for too long."

"No, no, it was amazing. Really."

"Thank you. What do you play?" He asked me.

I gestured towards the piano.

"Oh," he said while getting up fast. "So you need to practice? Sorry."

"Its okay." I sat in his seat and he extended his hand while nervously giving me a box smile,"I'm Baekhyun. And you?"

"(Y/N)."

"Oh, so, can I hear your playing now?"

"Well, alright, but I don't think it will be as half as good as yours." I shrugged.

"Don't say that. Just try."

I nodded, "alright, here we go."

I turned to the piano, feeling less nervous than before and being more motivated by Baekhyun.

I wanted to give my best for him, even though I didn't know him, but I felt better when I heard his composition. All those people didn't matter anymore.

For the first time, I voluntarily closed my eyes, imitating Baekhyun and Yoongi.

___________________________________

Third Person's POV

(Y/N) was oblivious to the figure who was standing behind the back row of seats in the dark area of the theater, watching her carefully and gulping down a strange feeling he hadn't felt before.

His hood was up, and he looked bitterly at her, not knowing why he felt broken as he stared at her with the other boy who glanced softly at her while she closed her eyes, playing ever so greatly on the piano. She looked beautiful.

He had come her to watch her practice and see of she had improved, not expecting to see her with that boy or feeling like that.

Slowly, Yoongi turned away, going back to his home and back to his bed.

Maybe staying in bed forever was a good idea after all; it was less painful.

********†**********†*********

A/N: Soooo, you didn't expect me to put Baekhyun in the story so suddenly, did you?? Well, me neither honestly😂😂 it popped in my head like all the other crazy ideas when I was listening to Beautiful by Baekhyun. Btw, that was the song that I assumed he played in front of Y/N but I sadly couldn't find a video for him playing the song and singing it :,(

Any waaay, hope you liked this chapter and tysm for reading

Love yourselves ♥✌

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

428K 17.4K 30
min yoongi plays piano at your uncle's cafe every tuesday & thursday. you have the privelege of watching him slowly become a star. too bad love becom...
176K 8.4K 38
{ First place in Solo Min Yoongi category in BTS 2019 AWARDS } { First place in Solo Min Yoongi Category in BURN THE STAGE AWARDS } { Second place in...
245K 10.6K 62
The last time she saw him, he was a school boy starting his journey as a rapper. The last time he saw her, she was following him around with stars in...
325K 17K 50
"This is serious, I want you to be absolutely sure because..." "Yoongi!" she yelled, "Just fuck me already!" Min Yoongi suddenly feels a bit self-des...