An Alpha's Kiss | ✔️

Av Dark-Shadow

(Rooming with Royals Sequel) He's the prince of werewolves. She's the princess of demons and witches. Silentl... Mer

An Alpha's Kiss - Story Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Epilogue

49.1K 2K 371
Av Dark-Shadow

Epilogue

The next few weeks passed in a blur, it was as if our lives have taken an opposite path, the stressful days all of us were going through long forgotten buried deep in the pits of our mind.

Just after Silas's death, news spread out like lightning bolt. Jace has become loved by the supernatural world, but at the same time feared for his outstanding strength. Even young kids were idolizing him, wanting to grow up just to be like the powerful alpha he is.

It wasn't easy having the reporters constantly following us, the media having nothing else than Jace and I to talk about, but we managed. As Jace said, it's only going to be a matter of time before they focus their cameras on another juicy topic.

But it's not going to be anytime soon, having half an hour left until Jace's coronation. I stared at my reflection in the mirror, taking in the breathtaking red gown Jace had personally chosen for me.

The fabric beautifully hugged my figure from the waist up, showing some cleavage but nonetheless upholding its royal touch. The mixture of chiffon and silk truly was magnificent, custom-made to fit for a queen. The piece of jewelry completed the look, the ruby stone exquisitely matching my dress.

"Can you stop fidgeting?" Leila snapped, folding her arms over her chest, sending me a disapproving glare. She too was dolled up, wearing a knee length black dress that shone out as sexy but at the same time elegant.

"You're not the one that's going to be named queen today." I narrowed my eyes at her, watching her purse her lips before sighing.

"Exactly. If I were you, I'd be jumping from anticipation not sweating from nervousness." She gave me a pointed look.

"I'm not sweating!" I exclaimed, attempting to defend myself.

"Yeah right." She scoffed clearly unconvinced.

"Well excuse me for worrying about being screened on live TV and watched by God knows how many people." I hissed, walking past her to peek through the curtains, gasping at the amount of people flooding the entrance of the castle.

I felt Leila's presence beside me, and I knew that she too was looking out the window. Jace did tell me that a lot of people were going attend the ceremony but I hadn't expected them to be this much.

Everyone will witness the coronation today, the prince of werewolves becoming king, and the princess of demons and witches' title changing to the queen of werewolves.

"Babe, everything's going to be fine, just think of Jace okay?" She gently put a hand on my shoulder, a gentle smile on her face.

"Where is he anyway? He should've been here by now." I glanced at the door for a split second before looking back at Leila.

"Vixen told me that they'll be here in a max of ten minutes. Something about Jace going over last minute preparations." She crinkled her nose trying to remember exactly what Vixen had told her.

"Tell them to hurry their asses up, we have less than thirty minutes to be in the throne hall." I sighed frustratingly, slumping down the arm chair.

Good thing my hair was tied up in a fancy bun or I would've started pulling the strands out one by one. I kept reminding Jace numerous times to arrive beforehand just in case something unexpected occurs but of course, Jace cannot change his habits.

And Vixen isn't any better. I have a feeling that he's the one prompting Jace to waste a bit of more time so that they don't have to deal with my distressed self.

Honestly, even I don't understand the reason behind my sudden panic. I've been preparing for this day for the previous a month and a half, looking forward to finally ruling alongside my mate.

I must've been too caught up in my thoughts that I didn't hear Vixen and Leila arguing. Oh, so they finally decided to show up.

"Took you long enough." Leila was ogling Vixen from head to toe. Unlike the regular tux he wears for royal events, this time Vixen had his army uniform on, the multiple patches on his black suit declaring his high rank, a general.

Whereas for Jace, gosh my mouth watered just at the sight of him. He wore a military uniform just as Vixen, but instead of a black blazer he wore a red one, lined with many golden patches.

"Aya's freaking out." She stated, her gaze flickering from Jace to Vixen. Jace didn't need any explanation to know what's wrong and in a flash he was at my side, wrapping an arm around my waist and tugging me closer to him.

"Why are you so nervous love?" He murmured deeply, his eyes burning through my soul.

"There are tons of people down there." I sighed exasperatingly.

"So you're telling me that you, the almighty gravity controller, are now scared of a bunch of government officials?" He eyebrows shot upward, the teasing smile on his face making me laugh.

"Yeah yeah, but it's just that today's such a huge day for us." He cupped my face in the palms of his hands.

"True, but your mate's right next to you." He planted a soft kiss on my lips then moved to kiss my forehead, lingering there for a moment before pulling back.

"We'll meet you downstairs, your majesties." Vixen faked a bow earning a snort from Jace. I only chuckled in response, amused by Vixen's behavior.

"Be careful not to trip." If looks could burn, then Vixen would've had two holes the size of his thick skull on his back.

I flipped him off making him laugh out loud, sending us a wink before taking Leila's hand and walking out of the room, Leila giving me a thumbs up as an encouragement.

"We still have five more minutes." Jace checked his phone, putting it back in his pocket. That alone was enough to make my heart rate accelerate.

"Yeah." I swallowed, my brows knitting in a frown.

"You know, I'm the luckiest man alive." He stated, staring at me so intently.

"My mate is the most beautiful woman on the planet, and she's all mine. I hadn't gotten the chance to say this, but you look ravishing." I couldn't hide my smile any longer, the corners of my lips twitching.

"I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off of you tonight." I bit my lip at the huskiness of his voice, and it took all my willpower to push him away so that we don't end up being late to the coronation.

His coronation.

"Leave that for the night." His eyes darkened the moment the words left my lips, and I suddenly felt his hand grip my rear.

"Jace, those people are waiting for us." I scolded.

"Hmm they can wait a bit longer." He tightened his hold on me, pulling me to him so that no space lied between our bodies.

As much as I wanted him to take right here right now, I very well knew we surrender to our desire.

"Unless you don't want to be king, I advise you to calm your wolf down and think straight." I stated firmly and thankfully, realization lit in his eyes.

Thank goodness!

"Right –we should probably get going." He cleared his throat releasing his hold on me, his eyes changing back to their normal color.

"Wise choice, my king." I teased.

"Ready?" The warmth of his gaze eased my heart.

"More than I'll ever be." The moment he saw my certainty and confidence rising back up, his face broke out into a full grin and it was so contagious that I found myself grinning as well.

We made our way out of the chamber, our arms linked together, every step bringing us closer to our future. I found it odd at first that Jace and I haven't yet married and are going to be the rulers of his nation, but as he explained, there's no need for marriage once a couple mate.

It's like marriage, bonding you to life, but much stronger.

"Relax love." Jace whispered under his breath, feeling the battle of emotions within me. I only nodded but said nothing.

Reaching the throne hall, our steps came to a halt, waiting for the warrior at the entrance to announce our presence even though everyone knew of it.

"Prince Jace of werewolves and princess Aya of demons and witches." The warrior's voice boomed across the hall, and instantly all the invites stood up, their gazes fixed on us.

Jace lead the way and I followed, keeping my chin high and shoulders squared, fighting a smile at the admiration and acceptance stares I was receiving.

At the end of the red aisle sat Jace's parents on their thrones, the pride and happiness visible on their faces. They were waiting for us to stand before them so that they would declare the rise of a new era, Jace's.

Cameras were all over the place streaming live from the hall, no doubt watched by millions. My family stood in front line along with the rest of the royals and I inwardly smiled pleased with the fact that they were here to witness this special ceremony.

We stopped, lowering our heads in respect and loyalty.

"On this day, a prince will be crowned king and a princess will blossom into a queen. May they rule our kingdom with wisdom and strength." King Bryson boomed, he and aunt Lydia standing right in front of us.

We raised our heads with a signal of his hand.

They held their crowns in their hands, slowly placing them on the top of our heads. I could feel my heart thumping in my chest, knowing that this was it. The moment has come.

We are now king and queen.

Turning around, we faced the crowd, but my eyes were mainly set on the front row. My parents' eyes glimmered with pride, mom trying her best not to surrender to her emotions and allow traitorous tears fall.

Axel and Karen were next to them, happiness radiating off their smiles. Leila had a look of awe on her face and I bet that if it weren't for the cameras then she would've been jumping from joy.

Vixen's eyes swarmed with hidden words, but nonetheless his broad grin said it all. Although they promised to visit us frequently, I'll miss them tremendously.

"Alpha king Jace and Luna queen Aya." Uncle Bryson declared making the attendants lower their heads in submission.

'Alpha king Jace and Luna queen Aya, I like the sound of it.' Jace's voice rang in my head. I smiled and looked at him, finding him staring at me with so much love that it made my heart melt.

'You'll be hearing a lot of it from now on, Alpha king.' His playful growl was enough to have me giggling.

We didn't stay long after the ceremony, heading straight to the terrace on the last floor. It was more of an escape, not wanting to get bombarded with the guests' congratulations and the reporters' questions though we did promise our parents to meet them at dinner.

The sun was dipping behind the trees, creating a magnificent master piece to look at. Arms wrapped themselves around my waist, Jace's chin propping itself on my shoulder.

I sighed blissfully letting myself sink in the warmth of his chest, closing my eyes for a bit to savior this moment. I remember the day this all started, us kissing near the waterfall, Jace confessing his love and I denying my feelings.

A year back all of this was nothing more than a brick of my imagination. I would laugh at myself for thinking about us ever becoming a thing and cry for believing that Jace would never be mine.

Mine. My king, my mate, my love, my life.

But any of this wouldn't have happened if it weren't for Jace's bold move of kissing me, the jolt of electricity and tingles both of us felt confirmed that we're indeed mates.

His kiss.

"I hate it when you do that." He murmured.

"Do what?" I turned around, raising my brows in confusion.

"Block me out of your mind." He hummed, inching closer to place a tender kiss on my lips.

"Just so you know, I was thinking about our kiss at the waterfall." I cheekily smiled placing my hands on his shoulders.

"And why is that?" He mused.

"Because if it weren't for that kiss then none of this would've happened." I explained, my eyes trailing to his lips then back to stare into those green orbs I fell in love with.

I gasped as Jace's lifted me up bridal style and began twirling me in circles, our laughter consuming the silence, his in particular music to my ears.

"Jace, stop it." I squealed tightening my hold on his arms. He stopped twirling alright, but he didn't put me down, the glimmer in his eyes indicating that he wanted something in return.

"Only if you give this alpha a kiss." He smirked and without any other word lowered his head to capture my lips in an intoxicating kiss, knocking my breath away. As he put me down on my feet, I sighed happily.

"A single kiss was the key to our happily ever after." He smoothed a hand down my hair, his eyes seeming distant, the memory repeating itself in his head.

"Not any kiss, an alpha king's kiss." I giggled, playing with the neck of his shirt.

"Your alpha." He placed his forehead against mine.

"That's right, you're mine." I smirked hearing the rumble in his throat at the possessiveness of my tone.

"And you're mine, love. Only mine."

__________

The End.

Author's note:  I loved every single moment of writing this book. It has been a long journey and you guys have been very patient with me, but here it is, the end. I'm going to miss writing about Aya and Jace and reading your amazing comments.

Thank you everyone for supporting this book and making it come this far. You are the best! You give me the motivation to keep on writing. ❤️

Finished: 2/6/2018

Copyright: SallyZ

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

19.3K 420 34
"I want to claim you right here, so you know you're mine." His nose lightly traced a line down to the base of my neck. He placed a soft kiss on my sk...
1M 6.4K 7
Isabella is a werewolf and is expected to meet and fall in love with her mate, like everyone else, Except she is not like your typical wolf girl, she...
15.5K 342 30
When a werewolf prince comes of age the royal family must hold a ceremony at which 30 girls will go to the castle and live there until he choose's on...
912 31 8
Vampires and werewolves have been blood enemies for centuries, but now a new threat is rising...demons are escaping from hell and those demons are in...