bird boy ☼ stenbrough DISCONT...

Par flourishandblott

"hi i'm stan and i really love birds." -stenbrough (lowercase intentional) Plus

prolouge
.1
.2
.3
.4
.5
.6
.7
.8
.9
.10
.11
.12
.13
.14
.15
.16
.17
.18
.19
.20
.21
.23
.24
.25

.22

2.4K 150 156
Par flourishandblott

warning: this chapter has some what raunchy content in it. there is no sex, technically not even close, but it's a make out session. if you know you'll be uncomfortable reading it, don't. i don't want to see comments of people seeming uncomfortable or implying it, because you already know what you're going into. you've been warned. (it's not over the top, but it might be for some people.)  and no, if you skip it, you won't be missing out on anything. this is just what happened after stanley got to bill's. it's a filler chapter, you won't miss out on any information.

🛌
the clock on bill's bedside table read 1:43 a.m. and neither of the boys could go to sleep. they were too caught up in each other, as their body parts tangled together. their legs were wrapped around one another's, as they subtly moved them around as a sign of comfort. bill felt cozy and warm as he snuggled into stanley's chest, feeling small kisses on the top of his head every now and then.

they shared quiet giggles and soft hums throughout the night, not speaking once because they didn't need too. their body language said it all.

stanley wanted to make bill feel like the most special boy in the universe. he was so full of love and lust, he couldn't take his eyes off of his boy.

sometime through the night, bill put on his small blue nightlight, just so stanley wouldn't be scared. he kept it in his bed side table just for him. this casted a dark blue glow onto the two boys, making them look magical.

it definitely didn't help stanley in the slightest though. yes, he wasn't scared anymore, but seeing bill in this beautiful light, made him feel weak in the knees. he became absolutely flustered as he tried to swallow the lump in his throat. bill looked insanely attractive to stan, and he knew any small touch would set him off.

on the other hand, bill was completely soft for stanley uris in this moment. he wanted to run his hands over his body, taking every inch of his skin in. unlike stanley, bill didn't want to do it out of lust and desire, he wanted to have as much contact with him as possible out of pure love. so that's what he did, or at least tried to do.

he brushed his hand tenderly down stanley's arm, running the tip of his fingers slowly down his skin, then sliding them back up. he swirled small circles into his shoulder and looked up at stanley, batting his eyes.

little did bill know how much his innocent touch would affect him. stan lifted bill's chin up with his fingers and leaned down, gently placing a small kiss on bill's neck. stan didn't really know what he was doing or how to do it, but he didn't care. he was too caught up in the moment to back down, well unless bill wanted him to stop, which he would gladly do.

he trailed small kisses up to bill's jaw, feeling him swallow hard as his lips made contact with his neck.

"s-stanley." bill stuttered, placing his hands on stan's chest.

"hm?" stan hummed on bill's jaw, sending shivers through bill's entire body.

"i—um, w-what—" bill closed his eyes as he leaned more into stanley, losing his train of thought. stan's lips parted from bill's skin, but he hovered over him, his mouth only centimeters away.

"do you want me to stop?" stan breathily asked and bill shuddered at the feeling of stan's hot breath on sensitive skin.

"n-no, m-don't stop." bill slurred over his words, loving what stan was doing to him.

stan firmly placed his hand on bill's jaw and turned his head to look at him. "s'beautiful." stan's eyes darted between bill's as he slowly got lost in them. he was so in love with bill, it was crazy.

stan hungrily attached his lips onto bill's, and pulled them closer with his free hand. he longed for bill's body on his, and it was weird because he's never felt this was before, at least not in a sexual way.

without pulling his lips away, bill propped himself up and crawled on top of stanley, straddling his waist. both boys knew nothing was going to come out of this, they weren't ready yet, plus they just started dating, but they wanted to have a little fun.

stanley ran his hands down bill's back as he arched it, his finger nails clawing at his shirt as they made their way down bill's body.

both boys felt on top of the world. stanley with lust on his mind and bill with love and admiration for his boyfriend, they felt unstoppable. "i-love you." stan mumbled against bill's plump lips, tugging on his bottom one with his teeth. bill rolled his body on stanley's, trying to close the gap between them. stan's hands made their way down to bill's ass, cupping his hands under him to help pull him closer.

"i l-love you too." bill poured out, sticking his butt out slightly. bill had no idea where the sudden boost of confidence came from, but he liked it. it was most likely from his adrenaline sky rocketing as stan gripped onto him tighter.

"s'cute, angel." stanley pulled his head back and firmly held onto bill's waist, placing him down on his lap. "i can't get over how beautiful you are." stan was in complete awe as he played with the bottom of bill's pajama shirt.

he slowly ran his hands under it, instantly feeling how warm and soft bill's bare skin was. his icy hands made bill shudder as they ran up his stomach and stopped at his chest.

for a moment, stan focused on the rise and fall of bill's chest as he admired the boy's face. his hair was a mess, sticking to his forehead as his sweat built up. his eyes were closed as he bit down on his lip, placing his hands on stan's knees behind him.

bill knew exactly what he was doing. he knew stan was watching him and he wanted to look pretty for his boy, so he arched his back yet again. he squeezed lightly on stan's knees and lifted himself off of stan, rolling his hips in the air. he gently placed himself back down on stan's lap, wiggling his ass to get 'comfortable.'

who knew bill denbrough had it in him? stan definitely didn't, thats for sure.

bill's hands made their way down to the bottom of his shirt and he crossed his arms to pull it off. he took his time though, just because he wanted to.

stanley watched him intently as he pulled the white shirt over his head and carefully folded it, knowing that stanley would freak out if he just threw it. bill placed it on his bed side table, leaning his bare torso over stanley's face. he stuck his ass out, yet again, and placed his hands on top of stanley's that were still on his chest.

bill stared into stan's eyes as he carefully moved them onto his ass, leaning in to kiss him again. stan was completely head over heels for bill, he was so flustered.

stan chuckled into the kiss, seeing how eager bill was. it was like the roles flipped, and now bill was the one who was filled with lust and desire. "you're too much." stan joked, pulling back and smiling widely at him.

bill playfully pouted in his direction causing stan to shake his head, never letting the smile falter. He wrapped his arms around bill's waist and pulled him onto his chest.

bill couldn't help, but let out a small giggle in response to stan's actions. he cuddled closely to his chest, nuzzling his head in the crook of stan's neck. bill placed a small kiss on stan's warm skin as his eyes fluttered shut, his eyelashes tickling stan's neck. "h-hi stan." he giggled again and rested his head back on stan's shoulder.

"hello love."

"i-i'm s'tired." bill rubbed his eyes as he slurred on his words. stan thought this was amusing, because he didn't seem tired two seconds ago when he was on top of him.

"too much excitement for one day?" stan breathed out, laughing at the boy in his arms.

"mhmm." he hummed as he nuzzled his body onto stan's, placing his hand on his chest. he balled up a piece of stan's shirt and held onto it, reminding stan of something a child would do.

"goodnight sweetheart." stan mumbled onto bill's head as he placed a kiss on top of his raspberry scented hair.

"goodnight, don't let the bed bugs bite."

"ok love, you too."

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

25.8K 320 161
Just read. DISCLAIMER- THIS IS A SIDE PROJECT AND WILL NOT BE UPDATED REGULARLY
195K 4.7K 56
"You fucking nerd" "I am NOT a nerd!"
77.5K 627 105
Since I love reading these why not make one
113K 2.9K 41
"𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙪𝙣 𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙜." -Abbiii3 2017