A Different Type of Love Stor...

By iluvelijah14

Drew is a seventeen year old boy and the schools football star and also the most popular boy in school. He ha... More

A Different Type of Love Story!
Chapter 2 "Jade"
Chapter 3 -Saving Jade.
Chapter 4 Lizzy The Lizard <3
Chapter 5 My Drew likes Justin Bieber!
Chapter 6 Jade the tutor.
Chapter 7 Field trip!
Chapter 8 The Picnic<3
Chapter 10 Why did this have to happen?
Chapter 11, May I have the honor of taking your daughter to prom?
Chapter 12 important preperations
Chapter 13 " That oh so "special" night, prom!
Chapter 14 A funeral made for two.
Chapter 15 ~Lies and cry's~ The scar in Scarlett.
Chapter 16 ~ Let the truth be told
Chapter 17 A much needed girls day!
Chapter 18- The surprises of graduation

Chapter 9 Intensive care.

1.4K 23 8
By iluvelijah14

Howdy there everyone:D I really hope you like this chapter! you get to find out what happens to poor Jade:( Remember to please COMMENT AND VOTE!! IT MEANS A WHOLE LOT! and also the picture over to the side is Jade:D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

" Jade!" I kept screaming while rubbing her cheek. " Answer me!"

I sat there with tears running down my eyes. She was unresponsive, turning blue, and as cold as ice. Her eyes wouldn't even open.

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't leave her so I hurriedly took my phone out of my pocket and dialed my moms number. I kept thinking "answer", but she never did. I knew I had to call an ambulance.

I quickly dialled 911.

" 911 whats your emergency?" I heard the operator say.

" I NEED HELP QUICK! MY GIRLFRIEND HAS FALLEN OFF OF HER HORSE, AND I THINK SHE HIT HER HEAD ON A ROCK. SHE HAS A BIG GASH DOWN HER FOREHEAD AND SHE IS UNRESPONSIVE, I NEED AN AMBULANCE NOW!" I yelled braking down.

" OK, calm down son. We will have someone right out. Where are you at?"

" Back hollow road! It's an old dirt road that leads to a big open field. You get there from Mulberry street!" I said out of breath.

" Ok son, we will be right out there hang tight."

I hung up. I worried so much about what was going to happen to her. I couldn't bare to see her like this.

I knew I had to to let my mom, and Jade's mom know what happened, but I would have to do that later. I am not leaving Jades side. I have to be there for her.

I sat holding her hand, my head pounding from crying, when the ambulance finally came. I saw them get a cot out of the back of the van and rush over to where Jade and I were.

One was a young man with brown messy hair, that looked like he had just ran his hands through it. The other was an older heavy set colored woman. She looked nice.

" What seems to be the problem?" The woman asked as she bent down to look at Jade. The male was setting up the cot.

" She fell off of her horse and hit her head on this rock." I said with panic

" Ok son, I'll look her over. By the way, my name is Dianna and that guy over there is Josh." Josh looked over and waved.

I sat worriedly as Dianna looked at Jade picking up her head, and putting her ear to Jades heart. After she looked her over some more, she looked up at me, a tear coming out of her eye.

" I'm sorry son, but I don't think she is going to make it."

" Oh my God no!" I screamed. " No, no, NO!, this can't be happening." I sobbed. I can't live without her, I only now confessed I love her. I need her. " I kept going on and on.

" Calm down baby, where going to rush her to the hospital and see what the doctor says, If she does pass on, just think she'll be in a much better place."

Just then, Josh came over and picked Jade's lifeless looking body and put it on the cot.

" Excuse me, but whats yous name?" Josh said.

" Oh sorry, my name is Drew."

" Drew, I'm not trying to upset you, but I don't know if you should come with us, just in case she was to pass away on the ambulance ride, it may be too hard for you. It very well could happen, she already has the signs, she is already deathly pale, blue, and as cold as ice."

" It's already to hard!" I mouthed tears still coming out of my eyes. " I am coming with you!"

I stood by, as they lifted Jade into the back of the ambulance. Then I climbed up too, followed by Dianna. Josh drove.

I held Jades ice cold hand the whole way there, I couldn't look at her though, I think if I did, I may go insane.

" How our we going to tell this poor child's parents?" Dianna asked with concern.

" I don't know." I said trying to calm down a little. " My mother doesn't even know this happened. She thinks we are still out there having a picnic."

" You call her first thing when we get to the hospital, and If it's to hard for you to, you get the doctor or one of the secretaries too. The doctor will have to call Jades parents anyway."

A few minutes later, we arrived at the hospital. Josh quickly got out of the drivers seat and helped Dianna roll Jade into the emergency room.

" You stay here son, and do what I told you to do!" Dianna shouted as she burst through two big double doors, vanishing out of sight with my Jade.

My heart was beating so fast. I walked over to the front desk and explained to the lady what had happened, and asked if she would call my mother for me. I don't think I could hold up if I did.

I watched as the lady picked up her phone. I told her my moms number, and listened to her talk.

" Mrs. Tatum, this is the hospital calling. Your son..."

" Drew." I said.

" Yes, Drew. He is here at the hospital. It appears that his girlfriend has fallen off of her horse and hit her head bad. The paramedics think she may not live. Your son just wanted me to call you and tell you because he was afraid he would brake down if he was the one that called."

" Ok Mrs. Tatum. Thank you. Bye"

" Your mother said she will be right here. I'm really sorry about this Drew. You go over there and sit down. The doctors should let you go back soon, until then you need to sit and wait on your mother."

" Ok, thank you for calling her. " I replied as I went and took an empty seat next to a yourn, pregnant woman."

" I'm so sorry honey, I would just die if that happened to my husband!" The pregnant lady said as she put her hand on mine. " If you need to talk, I've got a while just ask and I'll listen."

" Thanks ma'am." I tried to give her a smile, but it was useless.

She was a pretty woman. She had jet black hair, and amber colored eyes. Maybe around the age of twenty five. Her belly was huge.

I waited until I saw my mom burst through the revolving doors of the emergency room.

" Drew!" She yelled.

I stood up as she wrapped her arms around me. Then, the crying started all over again.

" Honey, honey." My mom said.

" I can't take it mom, I can't it! I love her to much." I said sobbing.

" I know, i know." She said looking up at me. " I could tell you did all along. I guess it's not the right time to say I told you so Is it? I knew ya'll would get together."

I knew mom was only trying to cheer me up, though it didn't, if I lose her I lose everything.

" I wonder if Cindy knows yet. Poor, poor Cindy, I can only imagine how she would take the news."

" I don't know mom, the paramedic said the doctor would call her."

" I feel so bad for her. I would die if it was you Drew."

Just then, the doctor came out with a solemn look on his face. My heart dropped.

" You can come back and see her. She is in intensive care unit, things aren't looking so good. Are you this boys mother?" Doctor Blythe asked.

" Yes doctor, I am."

" I think it would be better if you stay out here, and wait on Jade's mother, and let the boy come back and see her. What is your name boy?"

" Drew."

Doctor Blythe and I went through the two big double doors and into the halls. We went up the elavator, floor three. As we stood in the elevator my heart raced with anxiety.

Finaly the elavator doors opened. We walked out into the intensive care unit. We went to the end of the hall and stopped at a door that read ICU room number 7.

"I need to explain to you what you will see and what to expect when you go in there. It isn't the easiest thing to walk into." Doctor Blythe said with concern.

" OK." I said wondering what he was going to say.

" I'm just going to come right out and say it. Jade is in a coma, and it is not looking good, it is almost certain she won't make it son. I hate to say this to you."

" No...!" I managed to get out.

" She already is drifting. She is plugged up to a life support system. Drew, if she didn't have that, she would be dead. When she first got here, the paramedics didn't want to tell you, but her heart stopped beating on the way here. When they brought her in, we were able to use the diphibulator to shock her heart back."

" No!" Is the only thing I could say, as I sunk down to the ground, crying, putting my head in my knees.

" If she was to make it through, she may not be able to walk again or use her arm, on her left side. See what happened, was she hit her head just the right way to where it cut and messed up massive amounts of nerves in her brain that help her live, and function."

Doctor Blythe helped me up.

" There is no telling how long she will be in the coma. A couple days, weeks, or even months. If she makes it that long. Listen though Drew. Even though she can't hear or talk to you. It is good to hold her hand, touch her, and most importantly talk to her. It seems to help with patients in similar situations, whether they are as bad as this young girls or only Minor. I must warn you though, when you walk in there, it won't look good, she will resemble a corpse, but remember to stay strong and do what I said."

He patted me on the back. I sighed and walked in. It was cold in there and felt deadly silent, the only sound was the beep of the machine that kept my Jades heart beating, her lifeline that kept her with me. The beeping gave me chills, I couldn't look up. I followed my footsteps as I found myself by Jades hospital bed. I took a deep breath and looked up.

" Oh God...Oh God.. Why?" I sobbed. she looked so lifeless, almost as white as snow. still in her blood stained clothes. I didn't know what to think, as I sat down on the bed, landing by her waist, my hand on her heart. I sat silently as I felt her heart beating, knowing that the only way it was, was because of the little machine that sat on a table by her bed.

I lay my head on her chest and continued to listen to her heart, my only sign of hope.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------</3--------------------------------------------------------

I looked up to see doctor Blythe come in with a two female nurses, on with black hair, the other with red.

" Drew, remember what I told you. You need to have hope, if you continue like this you will make yourself sick. I just got word that Jades mother is almost here, she was on her way home from a buisness trip around three hours away from here." Doctor Blythe said leaving the room. " I'll come back and check on her in a few minutes."

The two nurses, Katherine and Shirley, the names on their name tags. came over and pulled off the blanket Jade was covered in, revealing her blue, pale, legs.

" You need to go outside hun, we have to get this girl out of these clothes and put her on clean ones.

" ok." I said walking out

" Ok now, if anything happens, you push this little button." Shirley said as she pointed to a little red button on the side of the bed." Doctor Blythe will be in here soon. Stay strong hun."

The nurses walked out.

I got a new blanket out of the same drawer the hospital gowns were in. I carried it over to Jade, and put it on her, taking her cold hands and placing them on top.

Then I pulled up a chair and sat it right by Jades bed. I began to stare at the machine, mesmorized by the zig zag lines that represented he pattern of Jades heart beat.

I turned around swiftly listening to someones voice yelling, in the hall.

" WHERE IS SHE? MY LITTLE GIRL, WHERE IS SHE!?" The person yelled with a panicked voice.

Then I realized It was Cindy, Jades mother.

I watched as she burst into the room throwing back the door.

" MY BABY!!" She sobbed as she stood in the doorway with her hand on her mouth.

" My baby...."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELLLL EVERYONE, THAT WAS THE END OF CHAPTER 9!!!!

I found that chapter very emotional, and heartbreaking. What about you?

Poor Jade:( Looks like I left you with another cliffhanger mwahh haha(; You'll have to wait till the next chapter to find out what happens!! I also feel sorry for Drew! What about you?

I would absolutly love love love love love love love love X100000 to know your thought so please be kind and gracious to *COMMENT* and VOTE(: Please comment let me know your thoughts(:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Plus, I have decided to enter this in the Watty awards!! this is my first time doing so. This means a whole lot to me! like tons! so I really need all of you amazing peoples help with this! so please help me promote this, and remember to COMMENT and VOTE!! I need all that I can to help me in the Watty Awards (: So please(: and as always tune in tomorrow for more! to see what happens with Jade(;

Also guys the other day I chipped off almost all of my front top tooth:( It hurts really bad! I can't wait to get it fixed! wish me luck with that:P

Love, Anna(;

P.S. THE PICTURE TO THE SIDE IS JADE ON HER HORSE! LIKE A YEAR AGO AT HER GRANDPARENTS HOUSE. LIKE SHE SAID IN THE STORY HOW SHE WOULD RIDE HER HORSE AND IT FELT LIKE SHE WAS FLYING:P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.6K 537 23
What happens when you're in love with two guys at the same time. You love them both but you can't be with both because thats not right. Relations bec...
2.3K 1.4K 34
I see him in my dreams every night,but reality doesn't allow me to meet him!...what should I do to bring him to life?....If my dreams are his life,ca...
83.8K 3.1K 26
"Ashton, I know I'm not the usual type of pretty cheerleader you usually hang out with. I'm not sexy, I'm not attractive, and I'm absolutely no fun...
35.1K 1.6K 30
"Bye stay safe babe" i said to her she's about to walk to her car but she run to me again and hugged me tightly "I love you babe" Jade said and i s...