Alice of Human Sacrifice || ✔

Oleh FluffyFluffBubble

Story status: FINALLY DONE. EDITING. I have no excuses except K-Pop, school, and procrastinating happened. I'... Lebih Banyak

~Alice of Human Sacrifice (Kuroshitsuji and Vocaloid Crossover)~
~Notes: Manors and Mansions~
~Prologue~
~Chapter One: The First Alice~
~Chapter Two: The Second Alice~
~Chapter Three: The Third Alice~
~Chapter Four: The Fourth Alice/s~
~Chapter Five: Her name is 'Alice'; Day One~
~Chapter Six, One: A Day of Mysteries, Knives, and Secrets; Day Two~
~Chapter Six, Two: Her Memories; Nightmares~
~Chapter Seven, One: A Day of Zipped Lips, Pasts, and Wits; Day Three~
~Chapter Seven, Two: Her Thoughts; Him~
~Chapter Eight, One: A Day of Feelings, Empty Beds, and a Diary; Day Four~
~Chapter Eight, Two: Her Heart; For Him to Read~
~Chapter Nine: A Day of Suspicions, Questions, and Tears; Day Five~
~Chapter Ten, One: A Day of Anticipation, Worries, and Doubts; Day Six~
~Chapter Ten, Two: Her Fear; ####~
~Chapter Eleven: A Day of Waiting, Suffering, and Truths; Day Seven~
~Chapter Twelve: A Day of Endings, Revelations, and Goodbyes~
~Epilogue~
~Timeline~
DONE

Author's Note

61 3 4
Oleh FluffyFluffBubble

Hey! Is anyone still reading this?

Really? Good job for your patience!

So, I'm planning on rewriting this story. The plot would just still be the same, the characters will still be the same, the victims will still be the same, but I'm also planning to make this lengthier, with more words per chapter and more chapters (but no extensions on Ciel's life lmao). And the prologue and the epilogue were kinda of a let down, and so I'll be rewriting them too.

Is it exciting? I don't know, you tell me. *wink wonk*

I'll be including the other characters too, like the Duke Sateriasis Venomania for instance, and his half-sister Gumillia Glassred (hurhur), and many more others, aaaand I won't be spoiling anymore. ;P

Still reading? Amazing!

I don't know when I'll start to post the new and/or edited chapters, but I will do it. Just keep your notifs on and it'll just inform you guys. XD

I just want to say thanks for still keeping this in your library. I know this isn't the best Alice of Human Sacrifice book (plus it's like, a crossover), but it means a lot to me even if you'll just keep this. I love you guys.

-Maria (8/14/18)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

284K 10.5K 31
The sun beat down on my skin, my tattered clothes showed parts of skin that where exposed to it's harmful rays. My bare feet sunk into the ground, th...
160K 3.4K 49
You are a Neko and a demon but you have no idea who/where your real parents are. The only clue you have is that you were found in a cardboard box on...
26.1K 877 73
*COMPLETE* Ciel has an unwanted guest at Phantomhive Manor; one who is determined to shake things up a bit. So things get pretty smutty as you get...
62.7K 2.2K 29
Note!!!: I don't own any of the characters in black butler (kuroshitsuji) or any of the original story in back butler (kuroshitsuji). I have my chara...