NeRds University(Sequel to Ne...

By BellaSH13

THIS IS THE SEQUEL TO NERDS!!!!! You seriously thought i would end NeRds just like that? HAH! no! the torcher... More

NeRds University
OH MY GOD!
Love
Georgetown Cupcakes
Lardass
And the award to the guy who screwed up the most goes to......Jace Herondale!!!
Believe me
Yes or No? No or Yes?
Sued
Truth Bomb
Sick
WHAT DID YOU DO?!
I still love you
OBAMA
Crazy
Back to the future
Dylan the Douche
Comfort
Jax
Valerie
Library
Grandmother Rivalry
Grandmother rivalry 2
WEDDING!
Baby
Phone call GONE WRONG
Lewis
Sam,Sam,Sam.....Samsung?
Jelly Jace
Shower
On Replay like a record Player
On replay like a Record player 2
Back
Goodbye
Crushed Crashed
Wait, wait,wait
Faint,Faint,Faint
Death,Death,Death
Voodoo
The question
The Answer
Date night with Olivia
Lucky
Cayden
Push 'n' pull
The kid life
And then....she Jumped....
She Jumped....The Jump hurt so many more people than she thought
Nightmares are bad for everyone
Beaten by a two year old
Crushes
Time flies
Classroom Assignment
Teens and girlfriends
GRADUATION
THE END
SAVE SHADOWHUNTERS

Honeymoon!

1.2K 40 52
By BellaSH13

DISCLAIMER: I...OWN NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!! IF YOU STILL NEED THIS DISCLAIMER TO KNOW THAT I AM NOT CASSANDRA CLARE THEN YOU DON'T PAY ENOUGH ATTENTION TO THE DISCLAIMER!!!!!

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!!!

Also, shoutout to Panda444444
thanks for helping me figure out what to do in this chapter, your part of the reason why this chapter is 2,319 words long, soooo....thanks!
CLARY POV

Jace and I were at the after party/resort/reception thing. We were all sitting down on the chairs and people were talking about us. About our life.

"Clarissa is my grandchild" Seraphina starts, she was wearing an elegant dress.

"When she was......about two years old....She came to me with two barbie dolls and asked me to play with her.....I told her I was busy and she asked me with what... I was currently making a wedding dress so I told her exactly that. She asked me what a wedding was, And I told her....A wedding is when two people come together in matrimony and share their lives together forever....." Seraphina says. "She scrunched her adorable little nose and asked 'With a boy?' She asked. I laughed and nodded." I can feel my face turns red. "I laughed and nodded at her....I remember she then ran upstairs trying to hide from marriage.....But now...it seems that Clary has given up" Seraphina finishes. Stephen comes up to the microphone.

"I once....had a talk with Jace.....before he went to college. This was.....the day I met Clary, Celine was mad about what happened in the past.She was fighting with My mom, so I went to check on Jace, I opened the door to his room and saw him sitting on his bed. His face was just....Hopeless, "Hey," I say. Jace frowned in confusion. "What are you doing here?" He asked me. "Not to be rude.. i'm just curious" I laughed at how he was still polite, even after everything that happened downstairs and then sighed at the scene and how we just straight out...well, threw everyone out."I've ignored you son....neglected you for...years.. and i am truly sorry. I do want you to know though....that i love you...tell me, why do you think i don't pay attention to you son?" I asked him."Thanks dad" He said sarcastically ."No, i'm serious" I say grinning. "I don't know.....Because i'm nothing like you were in high school? Because Jay is more like you?" He says, not really thinking into it."No son, it's because you were exactly like me" I tell him. "What?" he asked surprised" Stephen says his speech.Everyone laughs lightly. "Then i told him that i was....very similar to him...I was a Nerd.He looks up at me. then i said"I thought that you would, just give in to those jocks, that you would just be some helpless nerd, unlike me..but now, now that i see you with this beautiful girl...wh-who actually loves you....i know you are exactly like me.....exactly." I told him. And i was right...Now you are married to this wonderful girl....even when your mother said she didn't want you to date her....you eventually pushed through" He says."We are all proud of you, both of you" Stephen finished. Everyone clapped. Everyone else went up and finally Jace and I took a taxi to our honeymoon.

JACE POV

I was still waiting on the baggage claim. I was half asleep as I saw the luggage pass one by one. finally I see my luggage and clary's I grab them both and pull up the handles. I walk towards the bench Clary is waiting at. Clary was peacefully sleeping on the bench. We had changed into comfortable clothes. Clary was wearing Ugg boots sweatpants and my sweatshirt.

I smile sleepily. I go and hail a cab I let the cabbie put the luggage away. I go and gently pick up Clary. She was so beautiful. I go back to the cab and get in with her. I let her lay on the seats and lay her head on my lap gently. I fall asleep looking at the cars pass by.

CLARY POV
We were in the Herondale Manor in Paris. It was beautiful. It was a few streets away from the Eiffel Tower, it was the only manor though, since it is extremely expensive to have a manor near the Eiffel Tower. I was only wearing a light robe as I stared at the beautiful Tower with lights. I felt a hand on my hip and a hand on my waist. I turn my head to see Jace. I lean onto his chest as he kisses my neck lightly. I sigh.
"It's beautiful" I say as I look at the twilight sky. A beautiful purple with some blue and pink.
"Not as beautiful as you" He growled into my neck and picked me up. Quickly pecking at my neck and up to my lips. I giggle as he carries me inside.

~Paris~France~Paris~France~

JACE POV
Clary and i were in a cafe in the corner of the street, we had a clear view of the eiffel tower. Clary and i were in that mundane Honeymoon stage. Clary puts a fork with eggs close to my mouth. I grin and bite it off the fork. Sure we may look like a young stupid couple. But we were an adorable young stupid couple.....well, at least thats what i infered from the old women looking at us longingly and the teen girls squealing at us and saying 'awwwwwww'. I shake my head trying to shake off the thoughts. Clary had some nutella on her nose. I reach out and wipe it off with my thumb. She looks up at me, a faint blush on her cheeks. We were staring at each others eyes quietly. She leans in and kisses me lightly I lean into the kiss. I pull away and smile at her.

"You wanna do something i used to do here?" I ask.
"I thought you said you were 12 last time you were here?" She asks.
"So its a little childish.....but....it was really fun" I confess.
"I'm in" Clary says. I grin and slap some money on the table. I grab her hand and take her to the subway. "What are we doing?" Clary asks.
"We run around the subways and go into random trains together, until we're where we want to be" i say.
"Thats fun?" Clary asks.
"Well, of course it is."I say and nod to a subway a hallway accross about to close. "Race you" I say and take off. Clary runs behind me giggling. we both slip in before it closes. there was no more space on the subway, so we were almost pressed against the doors. she giggles and looks up at me. I kiss her cheek and she blushes.
CLARY POV
We had played our little game of subway tag until we got to wherever Jace wanted. We go up to the surface, Jace drags me through the crowd of busy people. a lot of people smoked, and some of them let the smoke out in my face. I kept getting dragged until Jace pulled me into an alley. It looked like hidden apartments. One of them had Jean paul hevin on it.

"Bonjur!" A short girl with a blonde bun exclaims.
"Bonjur" Jace says in his perfect stupid french accent. "Hé Edith! Tu te souviens de moi? C'est moi!" Jace says. I can't understand what he's saying. The woman frowns, then her face brightens.
"Oh! Jace! Oui je me souviens de toi ... et Jay, je ne t'ai pas vu depuis si longtemps! Qu'est-ce?" She says brightly.

"Ceci est ma femme Clary"He says.

"Elle est belle" She says flirtatiously. I frown slightly.

"Hé! Obtenez votre propre femme" The girl rolls her eyes.
"Peu importe, parle-t-elle français?" She asks.
"non" Jace says.
(If I were you I would google translate all of this 😉)
"Jaaaaaaaaace" The woman wines, she sighs angrily. "I am so sorry" The woman says, her voice had her very thick french accent. "My name is Edith, i've known Jace since he could walk....anyways, i'm guessing you want your usual?" She asks. Jace grins and nods. she goes to the back. I look at him. He looks back at me. Edith comes back with a lot of choclate. "Here you go" She says. Jace takes the huge piles of choclates and puts them in a box, then he grabs the others and puts them in another box. I carry one of the boxes and he carries the other one. We go back to the manor and put them there, then we go back to the city. I had my hands interwined with his. My head on his shoulder. we kept walking silently hand in hand. "You wanna go to the Louvre?" He asks. I sigh and look at him.
"Yes" I say shortly and kiss his lips. We go into the museum. We pass through some old paintings and roman statues. Most of them were broken. Half of the naked male statues had their privates chopped off, the other half had their privates smaller than my finger. We walked into a room full of people. Jace grinned at me. He grabbed me and pushed through the people. We got to the front. I gasped lightly. The Mona lisa was infront of me. She was beautiful, dark and mysterious. I bite my lip. I want to draw her, the pictures online....they don't show her true beauty. I feel a flash i look at a man with a camero camera.
"Hé! Combien de fois on t'a dit de ne pas prendre de photos ici!" A staff member says.
"Ne vous inquiétez pas, je ne prends pas de photos de la peinture... Je prends des photos de them....do tu sais qui ils sont? ils sont Jace Herondale et Clarissa Morgenstern" The man says and keeps snapping pictures. Jace rolls his eyes. He pulls my waist closer to him. "Oh mon dieu! C'est de l'or!" He exclaims. Jace drags me out of the museum.
(I would also google translate that)
"What was that?" I ask him.
"He's some papparazi" Jace says annoyed. "Did you bring formal wear?" He asks. I grin at him.
"It's paris....How could i not?"
$%$%$%$%$%$
We were planning on going to dinner but we got a little....side tracked........We moaned and groaned all night.

We came into the room and i saw the choclates. I opened them and started eating them. Jace scolded me for it, i told him i was just trying them, Jace said that you can't just try them. You will eat the whole box He had said. I rolled my eyes and Told him he was being crazy. I took a bite from the chocolate bar. Well, it was love at first bite. I kept eating it as if I hadn't eaten in years. I don't remember exactly what Jace did, I do remember that he licked his lips as he looked at me gobbling the chocolate. He sat down ripped open his chocolate bar and started eating.

I wake up, my face covered I chocolate, the floor filled with chocolate wrappers. I get up groaning. I pick up all the wrappers and throw them away. I wash my face and go back to bed. Jace was sleeping, he looked peaceful. I layed down in the bed. Jace moved and put his head on my chest. I grab his messy perfect blonde hair and run my fingers through them. while humming to a song I had herd. (Song is up^^) I keep humming as I play with Jace's hair. I still haven't told him about the baby. You'll tell him when you get back from the honey moon. and then you have to talk with that crazy lady.I sigh as I keep playing with his hair."That feels good" Jace mumbles tiredly. I smile.

"Good," I say and keep playing with his hair. Jace sighs and lifts his head up.

"Your amazing" He says. I grin at him.

"I know" I say.

$%$%$%$%$%$%$%

Eventually I had to change because we had reservations for a restaurant. I had just finished showering and I was deciding what to wear. Finally I put on a red valentines days dress and high heels.

I walk out and see Jace in a tux. I raise my eyebrows. "Occasion?" I ask.

"Valentines day" He says grinning. My jaw drops. I grab my phone. It's the fourteenth......I look up at him. He grins. I grab his hand. We walk hand in hand to a restaurant named Je t'aime. We go in and get dinner. I sigh and grin at my husband. He smiles at me. we get food and eat talking about random things. Eventually we leave the restaurant. It was dark outside. Jace had his arms around me as we walked around. The Eiffel Tower was shimmering with lights. "I love you" Jace says.I look at him. His golden eyes filled with love.

"I love you too" Jace kisses me. I gasp. This kiss was amazing. Filled with love and passion.

"I love you more than anything" He says kissing me. I grip his hair.

"I love you too" I gasp. He grips my hips.

"We should really go back inside" He says pulling away, his hair was slightly messy, his lips swollen. I nod.

"Yeah.....we should." I say and kiss him again.

$&$&$&$&$&$&

Like all good things, they have to eventually come to an end. Our honeymoon ended and we were back in DC. I had gotten an internship in Johns Hopkins, and I was starting today.

You also have to tell Jace about the baby.

Right....the baby

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!!!

Thats why I posted early.....you're gonna have to wait until Friday for the next one though.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.5K 836 51
After the events of Swanston, Killian-Grey struggles to prove himself to the group after being branded as a traitor--especially when competing with h...
144K 5.3K 47
In which two competitive culinary students get under each other's skin in all the right ways. * * * ʙᴏɪʟɪɴɢ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ (ɴᴏᴜɴ): ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏɪɴᴛ ᴀᴛ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴀɴɢᴇʀ ᴏʀ...
565K 19.6K 65
[+18]* NOW COMPLETE* Back Series Book 2 Dylan's been a good boy all his life but there's this insurgent flame that has been burning inside him and it...
108K 4.1K 62
DISCLAIMER:I OWN NOTHING Highest ranking: #16 in Clace There are a lot of Fanfictions out there of TMI High school's. Clary being the ugly nerd a...