The Day We Met (Toshinori Yag...

By Shimeihikari

She met him during in his most unlikable state. For the very first time in his life, Toshinori Yagi finally f... More

::: Author's Note :::
Chapter 01 : Mei Natsume
Chapter 02 : My Name Is Toshinori Yagi!
Chapter 03 : Thinking About Her
Chapter 04 : Taking A Stroll
Chapter 05 :First Day On The Job!
Chapter 06 : Mei Meets All Might!
Chapter 07 : All Might Is Silly!
Chapter 08 : Wait! What?!
Chapter 09 : A Game Of Tag!
Chapter 10 : Sudden Admission
Chapter 11 : Just A Tease
Chapter 12 : Spending Time With Yagi-san
Chapter 13 : Embarrassed!
Chapter 14 : KISS!!!
Chapter 15 : What Are You Wearing?!
Chapter 16 : A Time With Shoto
Chapter 17 : In His Grip (Lemon)
Chapter 18 : Bathroom (Lemon)
Chapter 19 : Worry
Chapter 20 : The Question
Chapter 21 : Unknown Text Message
Chapter 22 : Shoto's Mom Is A Bitch!
Chapter 23 : It's Shoto's Time To Shine!
Chapter 24 : All Might Is Mighty In Bed (Lemon)
Chapter 25 : Thoughts
Chapter 26 : Target
Chapter 27 : Merci
Chapter 28 : I Love You
Chapter 29 : Kidnapped
Chapter 30 : I'm Sorry
Chapter 31 : Changes
Chapter 32 : I Got Ignored
Chapter 34 : Realization
Chapter 35 : Hickey
Chapter 36 : Surprises, Confession and A Kiss
Chapter 37 : Our First Night (Lemon)
Chapter 38 : Question
Chapter 39 : Doubt
Chapter 40 : Another Doubt
Chapter 41 : Witnessing Toshi Became All Might
Chapter 42 : We're Done
Chapter 43 : Starting Line
Chapter 44 : The Truth
Chapter 45 : Rival?
Chapter 46 : Shouto and Shouta
Chapter 47 : Rejection and Misunderstanding
Chapter 48 : Aizawa Is Changing
Chapter 49 : A Day With Aizawa
Chapter 50 : Conclusion
Chapter 51 : Do You Still Love Me?
Chapter 52 : Unclear
Chapter 53 : I Don't Want It
Chapter 54 : Still Him (Semi-Lemon)
Chapter 55 : Letting Go
Chapter 56 : It's Her Fault
Chapter 57 : Should I Tell Her?
Chapter 58 : I Still Love You
Chapter 59 : The Question
Chapter 60 : The Deal
Chapter 61 : The Decision
Chapter 62 : Passion (Lemon)
Chapter 63 : Wild (Lemon)
UPDATE :D!!!
Suggestions Please :)
Chapter 64 : Future Plans?
Chapter 65 : Maid Cafe
Chapter 66 : Delightful Revenge
Chapter 67 : A Forbidden Relstionship (Filler Chapter)
Chapter 68 : Backstage Kiss
Chapter 69 : Almighty Maid
Chapter 70 : Reminder
Chapter 71 : One Last Time (Lemon)
ATTENTION!
Chapter 72 : Goodbye
Chapter 73 : Welcome To The League Of Villains
Chapter 74 : Reunited
Chapter 75 : News

Chapter 33 : Stalking (ง ˙o˙)ว

2.4K 84 33
By Shimeihikari

*All Might's POV*
(Saturday)

"TEXAS SMASH!!!"

She's been ignoring me for 2 weeks straight and she often spends her lunch with Todoroki-Shounen at the rooftop, I know because I always follow her around behind the shadows!

"Is it bad for me to think that I kinda feel sorry for the villains that All Might had encountered these past few weeks? All Might's been torturing and killing them. He usually surrenders the villains to the police. I wonder what's happening." someone from the crowd just said.

Yes! Something is wrong! She's ignoring me!

The media suddenly surrounded me, together with their flashing cameras and recording stuffs. I declined to have an interview since I'm not really in the mood. I spun around to exit from the area, when I was able to free myself from the crowd, I saw Mei walking across the streets, she's wearing a yellow dress, with her hair semi-curled down to her waist.

WAIT?! IS SHE WEARING A MAKE UP?!!!

She's going to meet up with somebody? I need to follow her! For safety reasons!

~~~~~~~

I ended up purchasing this black hooded jacket and a fake mustache.

She's been walking for like 10 minutes already. I wonder where she's heading at.

*Ding*

She went inside a coffee shop!

"Hi!" she said! Waving at someone.

A GUY?!

"Hey!" the guy stood up from the chair and hugged her!

They started talking and she was laughing!

Tch! Why did she even wear a make up?! She wants to look beautiful in front of that guy? The guy looks so eeeh. Playboy. There's no way that Mei would date such a guy like him.

I also took a seat inside the coffee shop and ordered some espresso. I grabbed a newspaper from the counter and started to fake read while glancing at the both of them.

Jeez, she looks 50x more beautiful today compared to those days when we're together.

"Uhm, excuse me. Are you All Might? You really looked like him." a girl suddenly tapped my shoulder from behind.

Crap! How stupid of me not to turn back in my regular form! I guess I was just too swayed in following Mei.

I changed my voice and made it into a deeper one.

"Ohoho, sorry. My name is Brad and I am not mighty as All Might! Hohoho." the girl shrieked and apologize before walking away.

I should turn back to my regular form now. I decided to get inside the bathroom.

*Toshinori's POV*

After seconds of turning back to my normal self, I hurriedly exited the bathroom and looked around, but Mei and the guy was already gone.

What the?! I was only away for just a few seconds!

I ran towards outside the cafe.

Good! I can still see the both of them. I decided to continue my stalking.

They're heading at the park.

Mei started feeding the birds with some bread crumbs. Same goes for the guy.

The both of them seems really close to each other. Is he an old friend of Mei?

The guy just caressed her cheek! And she didn't do anything about it!

She just laughed!

Just what is he to her?

They started to walk again. And this time, it seems like they are heading to watch a movie at the cinema!

I need to be extra cautious. This is the place where guys takes advantage of the girl.

The guy just chose a horror movie to watch. He's really sneaky! He knows that Mei is scared in this kind of movie! Is he expecting Mei to cling around with him during the entire show?

I took a seat behind them.

I'm really going to kick this guy's head if ever he tries something dirty on Mei!

~~~~~~~

The horror part just came in and as expected, Mei shrieked. She didn't cling herself to the guy. But the Guy pulled her closer to his body!!!!!!!!

"Haha! Scaredy-cat as ever!" the guy teased. So, he's an old friend.

Mei hit the guy's stomach with her elbow.

"Hahaha you're really violent!" the guy exclaimed.

"So what?!!!!"

The guy just laughed.

"Mei, can you look at me for a while?" the guy asked.

This is it!

The guy slowly moved his head forward into her, with his hand reaching into her face.

That's it! He's really going to kiss her!!!!

I decided to text Mei, so that she'll grab her phone. I spammed a lot of messages! But still, she wasn't able to notice it!

I can't kick the guy's chair! There are people sitting beside me. I might also blow my cover.

I hurriedly went outside the cinema and decided to call her phone instead.

*Dialing*

Please Mei, pick up your phone. I don't want you kissing another guy.

Please...

Mei : Toshi?

Me : Mei! I'm so glad I was able to reach you! By the way, can I talk to you for a sec?

Mei : Sorry Toshi, but I'm currently in the cinema right now and I'm with someone. You can talk to me later after the movie.

I need to say something that will force her to focus on me!

Me : I'm sick. I'm very very sick. I've been vomiting and spitting out some blood since yesterday. I'm not feeling well.

Mei : WHAT?!!!!! I'M COMING OVER TO YOUR HOUSE RIGHT NOW! WAIT FOR ME!

She ended the call.

Waaaa! She's coming over to my house! I need to return immediately!

~~~~~~~

As soon as I arrived at my house, I hurriedly hide all the things that is related to U.A and All Might. My house has been really messy ever since I started ignoring Mei.

It's not that easy!

It's crushing my heart. God knows how much I wanted to be with her. But if I keep sticking my butt around with her as All Might, her life will be in danger.

And me, as Toshinori. I can't do anything good! I can't protect her in this form of mine. All she can get from me is a sick dying guy.

*Ding Dong*

She's here!

I excitingly opened the door, but of course I'm trying to hide the excitement.

"Toshi." she worryingly mumbled.

She brought the guy along with her?!!!

"Mei." I answered, staring at her. She's so beautiful.

"Oi Mei, I'll just go ahead okay?" he's only calling her Mei?!

"Sure! And I'm really sorry that we need to cancel everything." she apologized to the guy.

The guy just smiled and patted her head.

"Hahaha no worries! We can have fun anytime you want! I'm just glad that I was able to see you again."

"Oh, Toshi. By the way, this is Shin. My cousin. And Shin, I want you to meet a friend of mine, Toshinori Yagi. He's the only person that I can get along with in this place."

COUSIN?! ╭( ๐_๐)╮(^0_0^)

I literally feel so stupid right now. 😵😵😵

"Yow! Nice to meet you! I'll leave Mei in your care since this girl seems to trust you." he said.

"Oh Mei, the popcorn." he added as he grabbed something from Mei's hair.

"I wasn't able to get this at the cinema because Yagi-san just suddenly called you haha."

"Thanks." Mei said smiling.

"Okay! See ya!" Shin waved his hands goodbye at us.

~~~~~~~

"Mei, I miss you." I mumbled.

She stared at me and suddenly cried.

She bit her lip in an adorable way and replied "I miss you too!"

Without thinking, I pulled her in for a hug.

She hugged me back and began to sob.

"I really really miss you! You've been gone for like months! But it feels like an entire year!" she cried.

"I'm sorry. I was just really busy. But you know what, when I heard that you were hospitalized, I was really worried of you. I felt so scared everyday knowing that your life is in the brink of death. I was able to visit you but it pains me seeing you lying in the hospital bed with all those tubes and IVs attached within your body. I felt guilty because I couldn't do anything to make you feel better."

But the truth is, I felt guilty because I wasn't able to save and stop you during the day when your quirk gone wild. I was pathetic and coward. I was just too afraid to loose you, and all that thought suddenly backfired at me when you're the one who suffered in the end. I should've save you even it means revealing my own secret. I should've save you even if I die. Forgive me. Please Mei, forgive me.

"It's okay Toshi. I'm fine now. And I also understand that you're really busy these past few months. But please, don't over do it okay? And, thanks for the flowers. Just seeing those beautiful things beside my hospital bed makes me so feel calm and happy. But, I was hurt, emotionally. It feels like you were ignoring me. I really wanted to talk to you ever since I got out from the hospital, I may sound selfish but I really want your time. I feel so lonely without you around."

"Don't worry. I'm here." I smiled at her.

~~~~~~~
Author : Yey! We finally arrived at the NatShinori part! (´•ω•`)♡ More sweet interactions will come and maybe some lemonsssss haha don't know 🍋!!!

I'm having a hard time uploading new chapters because the landlady of this apartment I'm staying wasn't able to pay her bills for the internet! There's no wifi available huhu. And my phone's signal cable is broken that's why I can't connect to the internet via sim card's data.

Have a great day ahead minnnna ٩(。•ω•。)و!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 10.4K 24
An unexpected friendship blooms between you and Toshinori Yagi when you met at a convenience store. This is my first time writing a story so it migh...
527K 17.3K 53
STORY IS BEING REWRITTEN UNDER THE TITLE OF 'it began with you'. ---- 𝗦𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗰. Y/n was born int...
121K 4.7K 25
[CURRENTLY EDITING] NOT A TOSHINORI X READER--TOSHINORI X OC. All Might, the man you had dated back in your UA days and All For One got into a serous...
47 By Abigail

Fanfiction

1M 44.1K 67
MY HERO ACADEMIA IZUKU MIDORIYA BOOK ONE OF ASAMI OKUMA SERIES Asami Okuma was one of two children born quirkless in the small hometown of Musutafu...