In Love with a Monster //Negan

By StephxFaith1234

Sequel to "Sweetheart." Ginger has a beautiful, healthy baby boy. Negan gets scared, He has this beautiful fa... More

Caleb (Narrator's point of view)
Getting Married?
Bringing The Sanctuarary Back
It's over?
leaving ....home?
being a leader again ..
a case of writers block- be back soon..i promise
update
"I missed my girl so much" Negan pov
X
Together again...
The end?
Just so you know

(is she in love or nah??)

105 6 0
By StephxFaith1234

negan pov

I walked through the empty house. I cursed to myself, the car was gone. DId they go on a supply run, they couldn't have, not everyone would go. No, way Ginger would let Caleb go on a supply run, too dangerous. Walkers,crazy people. Did something happen? Did they choose to leave? So many questions, he was having a panic attack, he was angry. He pulled Simon aside. "Simon after The Sanctuarary, i met up with, do you remember the girls who worked in the cafeteria?" Simon smirked. "Yes i do, god that Cocoa was a beauty." "Well i fell for her little sister,..Ginger." Simon laughed, "Okay.." "Well, i was with them in this house and me and Ginger we have a son, we got into a fight and now she's gone." Simon nodded. "You want us to go find them?" "Please.." i breathed.  Simon nodded. "Men we have people to find, let's go, ..." I smiled. Simon had to find them,...they couldn't have gone that far.

ginger pov

I looked in the mirror...i had tangles in my hair. I grabbed the brushed and brushed my hair is good as i could and pulled into a ponytail. I still didn't look good, but it was better than before. A knock on the door interuppted my thoughts. "Marlo is outside.. i let her eat some crackers for breakfast, do you want anything?" I looked at myself. "I'm good, i'm going to be a second." i started crying so hard, how i missed Negan. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 14.9K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
131K 7.7K 93
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
181K 8.3K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
747K 20.3K 75
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...