In My Academy: The Beginning

By JeonginJungYein

Jeong Yein, a young girl suddenly transferred into a new place, Soul Academy. In this full-time school she ge... More

The Characters
Chapter 1: Happiness After Sadness
Chapter 2: My Changing Life
Chapter 3: My First Day
Chapter 4: Girl surrounded by Boys
Chapter 5: Trip to Incheon
Chapter 6: Last Weekend
Chapter 8: He is Dangerous
Chapter 9: Getting to know my Class
Chapter 10: The Ritual
Chapter 11: Dancing & Studying
Chapter 12: That Voice in my Dream
Chapter 13: Inside the Room with Him
Chapter 14: More About Us
Chapter 15: My First Group Project
Chapter 16: Birthday Surprise for All
Chapter 17: The Queen of Liars
Chapter 18: The King of Souls
Chapter 19: SAME, SAYE & SADS
Chapter 20: My First SADS
Chapter 21: My First SAME
Chapter 22: Trip to Seoul
Chapter 23: The Past
Chapter 24: Bad at Courting
Chapter 25: My BMWC-Friends
Chapter 26: New Semester Party
Chapter 27: Courting Lessons
Chapter 28: Punishment
Chapter 29: My First TEA
Chapter 30: Lost in Paris
Chapter 31: Against the World
Chapter 32: I'm still the new One
Chapter 33: Rematch
Chapter 34: Crush vs Girlfriend
Chapter 35: The Final
Chapter 36: Failure & Victory
Chapter 37: Valentines Day
Chapter 38: Scary Girls Day
Chapter 39: One Step Closer
Chapter 40: Rumors
Chapter 41: His Five-Step Plan
Chapter 42: Mission Impossible
Chapter 43: The Meeting
Chapter 44: My Babysitter
Chapter 45: Changed Plans
Chapter 46: The Three Words
Chapter 47: United Power
Chapter 48: I Messed Up
Chapter 49: Senior Students
Chapter 50: I luckily can't Swim
Chapter 51: My First SAYE
Chapter 52: Stressed Out
Chapter 53: Her Trauma
Chapter 54: A Real Date
Chapter 55: Preparing Myself
Chapter 56: Jeongs & Jeons
Chapter 57: The Monster
Chapter 58: Planning
Chapter 59: Stalking Him
Chapter 60: Her Photo
Chapter 61: The Replacement
Chapter 62: On My Own
Chapter 63: Painful Plan
Chapter 64: The Video
Chapter 65: My First SAF
Chapter 66: The Proof
Chapter 67: Save Me
Chapter 68: The Performance
Chapter 69: My First Ball
Chapter 70: Class Trip
Chapter 71: Adventure
Chapter 72: Last Day of School
Thank You

Chapter 7: First Day of School

1.2K 57 17
By JeonginJungYein

Finally, school will start today !!! I totally forgot about the fact that I'm living in an academy. After our relaxing day, school will start and I heard that it might be really hard here. Soul Academy is not easy, after what I heard from my mom and Sungyoon.
Let's see !!!

"Gosh, even the school uniforms are pretty." I said and praised my current outfit.

"This was exactly my reaction, when I entered Soul Academy." Kei chuckled and patted my head.

"Let's hurry up. We don't have much time." Sujeong pushed us out of our room and we made our way to the cafeteria.

I'm totally in love with this school uniform. It's so freaking cute.

"What is our first subject ?" I asked Kei during our way to the cafeteria.

"At first we will have introduction class." Kei answered with a smile.

"Introduction what ?" I seriously have no idea what that is.

"Our homeroom-teacher, Ms. Sica, will explain everything about our school, for instance upcoming exams, new rules and of course the introduction of new students like you." Kei explained and winked at me.

"Oh, I totally forgot." I sighed. I didn't remember I was the new student.

"We forgot that as well. It's like we know each other since JSA." Sujeong wrapped her arms around Kei's and my shoulder.

I admit, eventhough I just know them for a few days, they are already like my sisters.
Cheesy, right?

We entered the cafeteria, grabbed our meals and approached the boys at our usual place.
The uniform of the boys is freaking cute as well, totally different from there usual vibe.

"You guys are only on time when it comes to eating." Sujeong giggled and sat down.

"The day barely started yet and you are already in your nagger mode." Taehyung exclaimed.

"I just stated the truth, TaeTae !!!" Sujeong fought back.

Aish, they already fight with each other.

"Jiyeon, you look so damn pretty in your uniform." Jimin winked at her. Not this again !!!

"ChimChim, Kei is already blushing." Taehyung smacked his arm.

"But she is so cute !!!" Jimin chuckled.

Kei remained silent and drank her milk.
Her cheeks turned crimson red and she avoided Jimin's gaze, but he smirked at her. Aish! this boy.

The whole breakfast was filled with a Taehyung vs Sujeong fight, Jimin's courting session on Kei, Jungkook's silence and my laughters.
After breakfast we went to the main building and searched for our classroom.

"Yein, let's show you something !!!" Sujeong dragged me through the hall with Kei and we approached a bulletin board without the boys.

"Here we have the top lists of our grades in school. I just want to show you that, since I'm totally proud." Sujeong jumped up in happiness.

"This is the top 10 list of the students in our grade from last year. It will be replaced after the midterm exam in a few months." Kei pointed at the list in front of us.

I took a glance and my jaw dropped. These are the brains of our grade, huh?

THE ELITE
1. Lee Soojung 99.7/100
2. Park Jinyoung 97.5/100
3. Ryu Sujeong 96.8/100
4. Yoo Jiae 96.5/100
5. Park Myungeun 95.2/100
6. Kim Namjoon 94.8/100
7. Kim Seokjin 94.6/100
8. Kim Jiyeon 94/100
9. Seo Jisoo 93.9/100
10. Jeon Jungkook 92.7/100

I already knew half of them and three of them are in my group. Now I feel kind of dumb.
I was quite surprised to see Jungkook. Is he that smart?

"All of them are actually in our class." Sujeong added.

What?! I'm gonna be in a class full of brains?!
Gosh, I have to keep up with them.

"What?! How is that possible ?!" I asked them in disbelief.

"Ms. Sica is strict, but she is really smart and a great teacher. She graduated from Soul-Academy with 99.9/100 points." Sujeong answered me.

"Ryuvely could be 1st place as well, but sports downgraded her average grade." Kei patted Sujeong's head.

"Nobody needs sports, I can make 99.9% as well with 0 points in sports, fighting !!!" Sujeong put her fist in the air.

"Fighting !!!" Kei and I cheered out loud for her and copied her gesture.

"Oh girls, I forgot, I have to find my locker." I remembered something.

"What's the number of it ?" Sujeong asked curiously.

"14.11.17." I answered her.

"It's quite far from mine, I think several blocks from here." Kei answered me and pointed to a random direction.

"Oh okay, see you in class and don't wait for me." I quickly ran away and didn't wait for an answer.

I thought about the top 10 list. WoW, maybe I can enter the elite as well, I'm not that dumb after all. After a few minutes I found my locker and put my books and other belongings inside of it. The moment I turned around I facepalmed myself. Jeong Yein, you got lost again. Great job.

Why is it so hard to concentrate on my way?!
I have no idea where to go. I'm totally dead, if I come to late on my first day in school. I mean, it's Ms. Sica !!! I mentally cursed myself and suddenly a familiar voice popped up from nowhere.

"You got lost again, right ?" that voice spoke and I turned around. Aish, not this boy again.

"What ??? No way, I just thought about something. Of course I know where to go." I raised my voice and faked a smile.

"You are a bad liar and you know that." Jungkook staret at me coldly.

"Fine, I got lost. Satisfied ?" I asked him annoyed.

"Yes, I'm satisfied. You are really clumsy and you look like a fool who got lost like a puppy." Jungkook smirked at me.

What?! Did he just smirked at me?!

"Let's go, clumsy Gorani !" Jungkook approached me.

He grabbed my wrist gently and dragged me through the hallway. His pace was fast and I just let him dragging me.

"I told you, you should concentrate." he started to scold me. Again.

"Don't scold me !" I yelled at him.

Oops, maybe that was a mistake.
Jeong Yein, you better prepare to run away.

Jungkook stopped, he turned around with an intense and sharp stare. Please, not this again.
He let go of my hand and came closer.
I swear, I'm not afraid of punching him.
He pushed me and pinned me at the wall. I tried to free myself, but he hold both of my wrists with his hands against the wall.

He looked at me and I was about to die. I was wrong, I can't punch him. I'm a coward right now. His face got closer and I could feel his hot breath.

"Should I stop scolding you, Jeong Yein?
Should I punish you instead ?" he asked and smirked again.

Is that really Jungkook?!
Did he got teached by Jimin or what?!

"E-ehm, no, b-but ..." I stuttered so hard and I had no idea what to say.

"Let's go to class." he finally released me and went away.

What's wrong with him?!

I followed him from behind. This boy is way too awkward to me.

"Go beside me or someone will kidnap you.
Or should I kidnap you ?" he smirked again and emphasized this annoying 'I'.

This boy really wants to play with me, but I won't let that happen !!!

"Jeon Jungkook, stop it !!!" I yelled at him.

"Okay okay, I just wanted to have fun without the others." he chuckled and went inside a room. Probably our classroom.

The moment I entered the classroom, my jaw dropped and I widened my eyes. This looks like an office inside a big company. There were group tables for 6 students.

Jungkook and I spotted the others and we placed ourselves on the seats. I sat between Sujeong and Taehyung, without me they will probably kill each other. I discovered some familiar faces like Jiae, Mijoo and Jisoo and I still can't believe that I sit between the smartest heads in our grade.

"Where were you guys ?" Sujeong asked me and she furrowed her brows.

"Kookie and Gorani? Alone? You know what that means." Taehyung grinned widely.

"Kookie and Gorani are grown adults, you know ?" Jimin smirked. Eww !!!

"You pervert !!!" Sujeong threw a pencil at him.

"Jimin, we didn't do anything !!!" I yelled at him.

"You guys better all shut up, Ms. Sica is here." Jungkook interrupted us and pointed to the front.

I didn't noticed that Ms. Sica was already there. It looks like that she has to do some paperwork. The lesson will start in a few minutes.

Ms. Sica stood up and leaned her hands on the desk in front of her. She cleared her mouth and took a deep breath.

"EVERYONE ON THEIR OWN SEAT OR ELSE !" she shouted through the whole classroom.

All students immediately went to their groups and sat down quietly. She is indeed a strict teacher, but it's worth it, I mean the elite is here.

"I hope you spent your holidays wisely and had fun. Today Soul Academy finally starts again and I greet you on your new year." she said nicely, but there was something on her that scared me a little bit, but I didn't know what it was.

However, we cheered out loud and clapped our hands. I just followed the crowd, it looks like they all missed Soul Academy.

"At first I will tell you the most important rules like every year and if you dare to let me repeat it, then you are welcomed to clean the classroom for 2 weeks." she glared at our group, but to be exact, she glared at our boys.

Aish, do we have the troublemakers?!
Taehyung and Jimin just grinned, while Jungkook showed a peace-sign.
Yes, we have the troublemakers.

"Rule 1, every cellphone will be confiscated now. You will get it on Friday back. If you secretly snatch your phone back or have a second one, you will get 2 weeks detention. If it happens more often, you will get a worse punishment." Ms. Sica went on.

Wait, punishment?! I just remembered the incident on the hallway with Jungkook. Just forget it, Jeong Yein. This jerk won't do anything to you, he helped you several times already.

"Should I stop scolding you, Jeong Yein ?
Should I punish you instead ?" this freaking scene was played in my head repeatedly.

I stared at Jungkook and he looked at me, our eyes were locked and I immediately turned away. Forget it, Jeong Yein !!!
We took our cellphones out and putted them on her desk. Right, I forgot about that rule.

"Rule 2, you must wear your school uniform from Monday til Friday, if you break that rule, you will get 2 weeks detention and have to wear the uniform of the opposite gender for one day." she said and a devious smirk was plastered on her face.

The whole class giggled and all students stared at Taehyung beside me, but I didn't know why.

"You better do what Soul Academy says or else you will end up in a skirt like TaeTae !!!" Mijoo shouted out loud on her group table and all students laughed.

Gosh, Taehyung was punished like this already?! I couldn't hold my laughter back.

"Yah, watch your mouth, Middyu !!!" Taehyung stood up and glared at her.

"Sit down or worse will happen." Ms. Sica interrupted them calmly.

The class was quiet again.

"Rule 3, you are not allowed to leave the academy area, if you do so, you will be kicked out from classes for 2 weeks and you will must study everything you missed during those 2 weeks, but I already know you, your roommates will probably tutor you. Any questions." Ms. Sica explained.

The class remained silent.

"Next, I just remind you that your parents have to send the checks of 5 million won until Friday or you will get dropped out of Soul Academy." Ms. Sica emphasized the word 'Friday'.

"5 million won ?!" I whispered to Sujeong. This is a lot.

"Be grateful, it costed 10 million won a few years ago, but thanks to special events and festivals we usually gain much money, so it dropped down." Sujeong whispered back to me.

"Let's check whether all groups are here." Ms. Sica took a sheet out.

"Group Mijoo, Jisoo, Jiho, Mark, Hoseok, Jinyoung ?" Ms. Sica looked up.

"Here !" a group answered.

"Group Soojung, Jiae, Myungeun, Namjoon, Yoongi, Seokjin ?"

"Here !"

"Group Jennie, Seulgi, Nayeon, Mingyu, Daniel, Seongwoo ?"

"Here !"

Whaaaat?! Seungwoo?! That boy from Saturday who made me so nervous and messed with Jungkook?! In my new class?!
Calm down, Jeong Yein. Calm down.

"Group Kei, Sujeong, Yein, Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook ?"

"Here !" we answered her.

"Before I forget, since you entered grade 8, from now on I will call you formally." Ms. Sica added.

"Are we then allowed to call you Jessica ?" Taehyung asked innocently and all of us threw pencils on him. Even I know that it's forbidden.

"Mr. Kim, don't behave like an Alien and stop with that rectangular smile." Ms. Sica raised her voice and we all bursted out laughters !!!

This boy is freaking priceless. I just can't with his behavior.

"Class calm down, let me introduce the new student, some of you may know her already." Ms. Sica stared at me with an anticipated look.

I looked to Sujeong questionally and confused, I didn't know what to say.

"Name, age, hometown." Sujeong whispered to me.

I stood up and faced the class. I took a deep breath and greeted them politely.

"Hey everyony, my name is Jeong Yein, nice to meet you, I'm 16 years old and I'm from Seoul. Please, take care of me and let's be friends." I said out confidently and smiled.

They clapped their hands and I could see Seongwoo winking at me. What did I do to deserve that complicated life?!
After the introduction class we had a short break and some students approached us and introduced themselves.
Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder and I turned around. It was Seongwoo who smiled at me. I smiled back to be nice.

"Hey Yein, remember what I asked you ?" he asked me. The others were busy with themselves and their friends.

"Ehm, y-yeah I ..." I couldn't end my setence.
Someone interrupted us.

"Yein, let's talk with the others over there." Jungkook dragged me to another table.

I wanted to look back to Seongwoo, but ...

"Look back or else I will punish you this time !" Jungkook demanded with a deep voice and still looked to the front.

I actually felt bad for Seongwoo, he must be disappointed and annoyed now.

"Ehm, Jungkook ?" I asked quietly.

He turned around with a sharp glare and still gripped my wrist tightly.
Gosh, what now?!

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

B. By calicojeon

Fanfiction

2.9K 175 36
The new transfer student, Park Jimin, is in for a rough semester. ... The notoriously attractive Park Jimin - a new student at Seoul's local Universi...
323K 8.6K 29
The cliché story about a new girl coming to school. That's what you were expecting. Everybody ignoring you because you don't care much for appearance...
192K 5.5K 65
"You know being this close to you makes it hard for me to control myself." My eyes grew wide as I did not expect him to say such words. I couldn't t...
118K 4.8K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...