Envy | Vanessa/You

By UnAmericanTeen

honestly I suck at descriptions but it's a Vanessa Moe/You book. Just read it yo. G!p you Highest rake: #34 More

Cast
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
Chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
Chapter forty five
Chapter forty six
Chapter forty seven
Chapter forty eight
Chapter forty nine
not an update
Chapter fifty
(real) Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty one
Chapter fifty two
Chapter fifty three
Chapter fifty four
Chapter fifty five
Chapter fifty six
Chapter fifty seven
Chapter fifty eight
Chapter fifty nine
Chapter sixty
Chapter sixty one
Chapter sixty two
Chapter sixty three
Chapter sixty four
question
Chapter sixty five
btw

Chapter seventeen

18.4K 512 180
By UnAmericanTeen

I'm spoiling you guys too much with these updates.

I hummed to myself as I wrote down lyrics into my notebook.

"Y/n." I could hear Madison sit besides me as she peeked over my shoulder. "Ooh writing about your girlfriend?" I nodded and grabbed my guitar as I played a chord.

"Listen to this." I cleared my throat and shifted in my spot before singing. "Now that I gotcha here girl, I ain't gon' play with you. Because there's a lot of things. That I wanna say to you. Girl you know you the shit, Balanciagas on ya kicks." I bit my lip and looked up.

Madison nodded with her eyes closed.

" I swear I hate seein you with them. And I know you ain't tryna control me. And I know your tired of being lonely. I can't help how I feel, I'm just keepin' it real. They can't have you girl."

"Because I'm selfish." I sung with her. It was almost as if we had the same thought.

I chuckled and wrote the lyrics down before they left my brain.

"Are you putting that on the album." I shook my head and closed my book.

"I'm just keeping these for myself." She nodded quietly and stared at nothing. "What?" I asked and bumped her shoulder.

"Well, I don't want to put anything in your head and this is simply a thought." I raised my eyebrows and waited for her to continue. "Would you ever go solo?" I jolted my head back in shock at her question. "Not now obviously but in the future I mean."

I sighed through my nose as I looked around the empty arena of where we would be performing tonight.

"To be honest, if things...went south." I squinted my eyes as I tried to pick the right words. "If things didn't go right with the band then yes. I don't think I'd be able to stop making music, even if I flopped as a solo artist." She nodded and smiled lightly at me. "That's nowhere is the near future though." I chuckled and stood up with my notebook and guitar.

"I know. Do you want to get lunch before the show? I'm starving dude." I followed her down the steps as we walked between the rows of seats seeing as it's the only time we could.

"Maybe because you're high 24/7?" She shoved me before shoving her hands in her jacket pocket.

"Ok, you've become just as bad as me, shut up." I shrugged and pushed the door open, revealing some of the fans that were here early. They started to scream once they noticed we walked out.

"Watch this." I said as I pulled her back in and closed the door. Their screams quieted as I counted to three and pushed the doors open.

"Y/n! Madison!" They screamed. I closed the door again and laughed loudly as they actually started to cuss me out. I pushed it open one last time and ran out.

"Hey guys!" I shouted and gave one group a big hug. I felt someone grab my ass but I didn't mind until I felt a finger poke up my ass. I jumped back and pinched the back of my pants as I pulled my underwear out of my butt. "Brooklyn is freaky as fuck." I laughed out and shook my head.

"Yeah we are!" Someone amongst the crowd shouted.

-

"Ooh I want this jean jacket." Madison said as we stopped in a gucci store.

I sipped my lemonade as I looked at the butterfly embroidery jacket.

"This looks like some shit bear would wear." She laughed in a agreement and took down two.

"We should match! Here." I took the jacket and looked at the price tag.

"You want me to spend five thousand on a jacket? Fuck that." She pouted and widened her brown eyes. "That only works with V, sorry."

She smacked her lips and leaned closer. "Please, we can be twinsies and look like badass friends."

I huffed and looked at the jacket once more. It was nice as hell. And we just got our check for the EP.

"Fine, come on."

We walked to the cash register and put the jackets down. I dug in my pocket and handed the girl my credit card.

"Ah shit." I looked at Madison as she dug around in her purse. "I-" she sighed and looked up at me and I immediately knew what that meant.

"No."

"Y/n I'll pay you-

"No, what? Ten thousand in one day I just got paid." I shook my head and took my card back after the lady charged me.

"I swear to God I will pay you as soon as we get back to the bus. I have it in cash." I eyed her as I dangled the card in my fingers. "Swear, as soon as we get back." I looked back at the cashier who waited patiently with a smile.

"One more, I guess." She nodded and swiped my card. I grabbed my bag and grabbed my card as Madison grabbed her own bag.

"Thank you Y/n." She gave me a peck on the cheek then walked ahead of me.

"Ok you gotta stop doing that. Vanessa doesn't like when you do that." She chucked and pushed the door open.

Only a few paps were here and they weren't as nagging as others, luckily.

I pulled my glasses down and started down the sidewalk to my car.

"Tell her that I'm strictly dickly and she has nothing to worry about." I rolled my eyes behind my tinted glasses.

"Did you forget I have a dick?" I retorted.

"Hey Y/n, how are you today?" I looked at the guy as he followed me with a camera.

"I'm great, how are you?" I smiled back.

"I'm good, thanks for asking. So are you single or taken?" I chuckled as I kept walking.

"I'm taken." I replied and shifted my bag to my other hand.

"Oh really by who?"

I sped my walk up as I saw my car in the distance.

"How about you? I see a ring on your finger." I shifted the question onto him to stall time.

"Oh yeah, I have a wife, so is it-"

"Really? How long have you been married?" Madison laughed from besides me as she caught on to what I was doing.

"About five years. But are y-"

"Five years?!" I jumped and started to jog to my car. I turned backwards as I skipped. "Thats so long dude! Is it great?"

He laughed and tried to catch up with me.

"Wait we wanna know wh-"

"I bet there's a lot of love if you've been together for five years! I hope I can be married that long!" I quickly climbed into my car as Madison got into the passenger side.

I started the car and slowly pulled out. I rolled the window down and waved at him.

"Tell your wife I said hi!" I shouted before rolling the window back up.

"You handled that like a pro." Madison giggle besides me. I chuckled and took my glasses off.

"Justin taught me that one." I replied as we pulled at a stop light.

"You know Justin?" I nodded and turned the radio on.

"We would see eachother in the studio a lot and chilled a bit."

I grabbed my phone from my lap as it rung.

"Yo?" I said and put it on speaker as I started driving again.

"Everyday is fashion week for me!" I furrowed my eyebrows as Matt screamed through the phone.

"Thats nice...I guess?" I pulled into the spot behind the buses once we reached the arena.

"No, I've for an idea for a song! What city are you in right now?" I could tell he was high as shit as he slurred his words.

"I'm in Brooklyn." He screeched and I heard shuffling.

"Yes! I'm coming and we're writing a song that I have an idea for. Ok bye cute butt!" He hung up before I could reply.

"That's your friend." Madison said and pushed open the car door.

I huffed and climbed out after her before replying,"Barely."

After our show which was live as hell, we had a day break before we hit the road again. Also bear was here with us for some reason.

"New York, LA, Milan, Italy. I know that your girl wanna get up and leave with me." He sung and danced around.

I chuckled and shook my head. "You're basically flexing, I don't flex." I said and fixed my Gucci jacket.

"You are literally wearing gucci everything and Raf Simmons." I looked down at my outfit and shrugged. "It's a fun song. Like, flex on haters not fans."

I grabbed my guitar and played a simple chord.

"Every week is fashion week for me....I just went to barneys, spent your whole years salary."

"Aye!" He shouted and shook me by my shoulders as he laughed.

"Ok, I'm low-key down for this song." I chuckled out and wrote down some lyrics.

"Yes. We need to get you to produce them chords, then hit the studio and-"

"The studio?" We looked towards the door as Viv walked in. "Are we recording already?" She asked and took a seat on the couch.

I didn't say anything and settled for tuning my guitar.

"Oh," She said and stood up. "You are recording?"

I shook my head and took my guitar off.

"Nah Viv, we were just messing around. Nothing serious." She looked at me skeptically before nodding and walking off the bus.

"So...we're not recording the song?" He asked as he pulled out a blunt.

"Yeah we are but I'm not releasing it." He nodded in agreement and handed me the blunt.

"Of course. This shit is gonna be fire!" He shouted and clapped his hands.

-

"Ok Y/n, the song is....done." Bear said as he pressed a button to play back the song.

He had a small studio in Brooklyn so we spent my free day just writing, recording, and smoking.

"I have a proposition." He said as he spun around to face me.

"Uh oh." I started.

"No listen, what if we just put it on SpundCloud?"

"Mat, I told you I'm not releasing it."

"You know Jesse Rutherford right?" I nodded as he continued. "He made a fucking solo album and he's in a band. It doesn't mean he's going to leave, he just likes to switch up his style."

"Yeah but they've been a band for over four years." I shook my head and tapped the end of the blunt into the ashtray.

"So have you and the girls. You just weren't out as long as they were." I rubbed down my face as the music played over the speakers.

The song was super cool and it wasn't like I was making an album by myself, right?

"Fuck it. Put it on." He cheered and went to his sound cloud on the computer.

He put the song on and started adding the title and names.

"What's your stage name Y/nn?" Should I put my first and last name? Or just my first?

"Just make it my first name." I nodded as I confirmed my answer.

"Ok, Fashion Week by blackbear featuring Y/n, is online." He clicked a button and almost instantly it was getting plays. "Would you looked at that." He giggled cutely and spun around to look at me.

"It's gonna be a hit?" I questioned jokingly. He jumped up and tackled me to the ground.

"It's gonna be a hit!"

After leaving his studio, which was hard because he's actually a big baby and doesn't wanna be left alone, I was snug in my bunk facetimeing my girl of course.

"Ok but this outfit is better right?" She asked and held up a white crop top and high waist ripped jeans.

"Yeah babe I guess." I muttered and tried to hide my yawn.

"Bitch, am I boring you?" I giggled at her expression and shook my head.

"No, I'm just dead tired right now." I flipped onto my back and held the phone up. "And whatever you wear you'll look good as fuck. Honestly wear a used trash bag and I'll still be on my knees for you." I said with a shrug as I played with the ear buds cord.

She dropped the clothes and grabbed the camera off of her nightstand.

"You're not human, you're not real. No one is that good with words for no reason." She squinted her eyes playfully as she stared directly into the camera. "Are you cheating on me?"

I laughed loudly and shifted in my spot.

"Baby the only person I'm cheating on you with is my right hand." I said as I waved my hand.

V furrowed her eyebrows and feigned anger.

"Well tell that bitch I said to square the fuck up." I smiled before sighing sadly.

"I wish I could kiss your lips right now. They're all red and puffy and juicy." I groaned and covered my face with my free hand.

"I'll send you some nudes to hold you over."

I slammed my eyes open and stared at her small smirk.

"Seriously?" She winked and looked back as someone called her.

"Rides here and I'm not even dressed yet. I'll call you tomorrow."

"Wait were you serious about the nudes?" I asked, only to have her end the call.

I pouted to myself and set the phone under my pillow, ready to finally get some sleep. Or so I thought.

"Y/n fucking Y/ln! You put out a solo song?!" I slammed my eyes open and winced.

"Uh oh." Someone said as they snickered in the bunk besides me.

Oh Jesus be with me.

°
°

Next update is gonna be something 😬

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

456 18 16
Honestly I can't describe this so read to find out
37.9K 754 32
my first imagines book info about story G!P x one of Blackpink Fem x one of Blackpink Angst Fluff Smut rarely sorry boys but no Boyxgirl but you can...
36.5K 1.2K 14
requested 💗 -A book of female reader imagines with Miyeon of (G)I-DLE •I accept requests but I will not write smut or personal imagines •this is f...
116K 5.9K 114
Ace and Vanessa from different worlds. Just check it out. you might like it.