What Happened?

By Kuwonu_Jackson

Three best friends since kindergarten were literally inseparable. Everything changes when Zion gets discovere... More

Main Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
LMFAO
😍😍😍
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Sequel Is Up!

Chapter 31

2.7K 71 124
By Kuwonu_Jackson

Brandon

"Brandon what the FUCK is going on?" Zion yelled getting up.

"Yo stop yelling because I don't even know myself!" I growled standing to my feet.

Edwin got up and put his hands on Zion and I's chest separating us. I walked to Angie and gripped on my hair.

"Angie.. I'm getting little pictures in my head please tell me I'm bugging please-"

"No.. We- at the party-"

"NO! You're lying!" I growled and Nick got up.

"Bro relax if it's true she can't be under any stress-"

"Nah right now I don't give a flying fuck!-"

"Brandon relax! This isn't you-"

"Well newsflash guys I haven't been myself for a while! I lost my damn father! And I'm not trying to be one-"

The door slammed open and Jewel ran inside. "Listen I tried to lock her in the room and she broke the knob-"

"Arreaga! What the hell is going on?!" I heard Rose yell. She walked in the room and froze when she saw Angie.

Angie groaned loudly and covered her face. Rose glared at her and stomped to her grabbing her by her throat and slamming her on the wall.

"Woah woah woah! Rose Wait!" Edwin yelled while Edwin and Nick grabbed onto her.

"Rose take it easy!" Nick yelled.

"And why should I? This BITCH has been running her mouth! She's a lying piece of-"

"I'm pregnant!" She yelled and I turned around covering my face. I looked back at Rose who softened her grip on Angie and stumbled back. She looked at me seriously and she walked towards me.

"She.. she's lying right? You're not one of the guys that..." she asked. I crossed my arms and nodded at her. She raised her hand and slapped me across my face. "Don't talk to me."

She began walking away and I grabbed her by her arm. "Rose stop!"

"You slept with her! You told me nothing was going on!" She cried with tears coming down her face.

"There is NOTHING going on!" I yelled but I knew this argument was not gonna be in my favor. I looked at Angie and approached her. "Angie tell her!"

"Sorry Rose," she sighed staring at me slightly smirking. I widened my eyes at her and I immediately felt hopeless.

"Rose no," I began but she ran out the house. "Rose!"

"Well..." Angie smirked.

I turned towards her again and grabbed her shoulders. "Angie why the hell would you say that?! Angie what are you doing?! Nothing is going on why?! Yo what the hell!!!"

"Brandon calm down! Just breathe bro. Nick get him water!" Zion yelled pushing me to the couch. I sat down and ran my hands through my face.

This isn't happening right now.

-

"Talk," I commanded.

I was in between Zion and Nick because I'm not trying to lose control and slam a female.

"At the party I may have pushed you to drink a little more than you should have-"

"So you took advantage of me? Why?" I growled.

"I wanted to know if you had feelings for me still. I felt like deep down you do so-"

"Angie. I never lied to you. Ever. So why would I about something this serious? What happened that night?!" I asked breathing more hard.

"Listen it was a mistake but I was drinking a lot. You were also drinking a lot. You got emotional and I got emotional and things happened and boom here we are-"

"What did I get emotional about?" I asked.

"Your dad. And you were apologizing because you didn't share the same feelings and then we were reminiscing and that's when everything happened," she replied as tears streamed down her face.

"I'm going upstairs bro, I can't I'm sorry this is too much. And honestly we all know who the three guys are so let's not play dumb," Nick sighed standing up along with Austin. Jewel laughed to herself shaking her head and glared at Zion.

"Don't give me that look because apparently Edwin is one of the guys too. I wanna know when the fuck you were knocked up," Zion growled and Jewel widened her eyes.

"Same to you," she barked and he rolled his eyes. Nick and Austin went upstairs and it was just Zion, Edwin, Jewel, Angie and I.

"One guy at a time. Lets fix Brandon's problem then we'll get to us," Edwin sighed looking at Zion. Zion didn't even look at him.

"So are you pregnant?" I asked as a tear slipped out my eye.

"I bought a test. I'm late and I'm sure I am but we can do this together," she spat taking out a pregnancy test from her bag. My chest hurt at the sight of it. I nodded at her and got up. I followed her to the bathroom and she closed the door. I turned around as she did her business and cleaned herself up. She put the test on the counter and we waited.

After the time finished she grabbed it and came next to me. "Ready?"

I nodded at her and I saw it.

She's pregnant.

Jewel

We were sitting in the living room in silence. It was heavy and I wanted to burst. For many reasons.

1) who the hell Zion knocked up

2) Who Edwin knocked up because it wasn't me

3) most importantly WHEN did Edwin knock someone up

I grabbed my phone and texted in the chat.

Me: I just find it funny how .... Edwin is one of the guys but I'm not knocked up so unless the baby mama dipped before I came along , he cheated or he did it the last month cuz it ain't me. 

Unknown: Are you sure?

Me: Yes I took a day after pill dumb fuck BRO HOW DO YOU EVEN KNOW THIS SHIT?!

Unknown: Did it ... work?

Me: Yes I got my period

Unknown: Oh ... wrong girl then 🙊 Edwin you know who I'm talking about hunny because I most definitely heard a conversation... so who you knocked up? Even spicier 🔥

I dropped my phone and looked at Edwin. He looked at the conversation questioningly. He got up and threw his phone.

"Edwin..." I spat and he turned towards me.

"I didn't cheat. If that's what you're thinking then you don't know me," he replied and I sighed in relief.

"I was scared yes but wouldn't you?" I yelled.

"No I trusted you! I would never think that way about you!" Edwin replied.

"You were quick to think I did something with Zion," I smirked sarcastically and he stood quiet. "Exactly. So who is it?"

"She was before you. She got pregnant and only Simon knows. She decided to get an abortion. She was a model and she didn't want it. It was her body so I dealt with it," he sighed and sat down.

"So why did Unknown think it was me?" I asked.

"Because we slept together the week before the Canada show and she did it during our second week of being together," he replied and I felt a pang of hurt. I nodded slowly and he sighed.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I asked.

"I didn't want you to see me as a womanizer. I wanted you to see me as... me. And you were and I didn't wanna ruin it I-" he spat but cut himself off. "Doesn't matter now."

I looked at Zion and he was covering his face. Edwin looked at him and sighed. "Zion Who you knocked up?"

"Yea Zion," Brandon sighed coming down the stairs.

"Are you...?" I asked Angie. She nodded and I covered my mouth. Rose is gonna kill this bitch. "Poor Rose bro."

"I'll talk to Rose. Edwin?" Brandon asked.

"Doesn't matter she had an abortion and it was a long time ago," he replied and Brandon nodded slowly processing the information.

"Zion you?" Brandon asked as he sat down with Angie on the couch. Zion looked right at me and I read his face in a second.

"You're not serious Zion," I mumbled and he looked down. I covered my face and took a shaky breath.

"Jewel-"

"Zion I don't wanna hear it. It's always something with you-"

"Jewel it was just a pregnancy scare. She wasn't pregnant ok?" He spat getting to his feet.

"Like that makes it better. Fucking Anastasia-"

"Jewel you knew I slept with her why is this such a surprise?" He asked impatiently.

"She's not surprised. She's hurt," Edwin replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

130K 3K 30
meet zion; he can do whatever he wants in his shared apartment and go where ever he needs a bring in whoever he wants but he won't let his new roomm...
27.8K 602 51
𝘳𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘮𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘯-𝘤𝘢𝘯𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘰𝘺𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥, 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺𝘮𝘶𝘤...
5.3K 103 19
y/n, you are 18 years old. You are Austin Porter's little sister. You have lived in the PRETTYMUCH house since Austin moved in. They are like your fa...
57.2K 959 48
I'm Jess, Jess Arreaga. Brandon's sister. - First chapter: October 12 2019 last chapter: February 24 2020 - A Nick Mara fanfiction - 𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐:...