Mr. Bad Boy and Miss Cordiall...

By Musical_Lady_7

Isaac Newton's Third Law of Physics: "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction" Opposites att... More

Prolouge
Playlist
I
II
III
IV
Papilio Meum (Filler)
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
Youtube Channel
XXI
XXII
XXIII
Short Leave
Call help
Baby It's Cold Outside (Bonus)
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
Epilouge
Cheers!
Valentine's Day (The Night Before)
Valentine's Day
Val And Tequila's Relationship Includes
Jealousy
4k
Jealousy
New book
Hello
Summer
Meeting The Parents
My Book
WTH
NEW BOOK

THIS IS NOT THE END

1.1K 16 7
By Musical_Lady_7

YOU DIDN'T THINK THIS WAS THE END OF THE STORY, DID YOU?

Pfft. Of course not guys. There's still Kingsman 3 and I would be posting one shots of Val and Tequila whenever I can. I had so many ideas of what to write for them but it wouldn't fit in the plot or timeline. I actually look forward to learning Tequila's real name in the third movie and I hope he doesn't die. But if he does....

Well let's just say this is what fan fictions are for right?

You can request what kind of one shot you want me to write about Val and Tequila like its Val's bday, or someone gets jealous, their early mornings etc...

AGAIN THANK YOU OH SO MUCH FOR STICKING TO THIS BOOK, FOR LEAVING WORDS OR ENCOURAGEMENT AND VOTING!

This is my first 2k and I am forever greatful. I LOVE YOU GUYS! I hope this book raises to a 3k. Remember the story isn't over. This ain't going to be the last shot of Tequila.

Cheers!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 408 32
I feel his hands glide down towards my fanny and I stop fixing my hair. "Liam-" I start to say but am cut off by him. "Are you sure you want to sell...
9.6M 311K 70
Wattpad Creator! Happy and proud. HIM: Staying the night? Not my thing. Hearts and flowers? Boring. Falling in love? Not anytime soon. Settling down...
15K 614 22
Before his dad left, Alex and his brother used to be a part of their dad's secret spy agency. He loved that life. Thanks to his dad's wealth, he and...
37.5K 985 35
I knew I shouldn't do it. There were million reasons not to, but one was above them. The strongest one. Love. I was looking at him and my heartbeat g...