I'm a Secret Agent Undercover...

By KittyKattt_

Riley Scott's the one name that everyone knows in the agency. She's the best at her job along with her best f... More

THE UNDERCOVER SERIES IS GETTING PUBLISHED
This won't even take five minutes to read
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter 14: We all know thats the easy part
Chapter 15: There is 4 of you and 398 of us
Chapter 16: Welcome to The Secret Swirl
Chapter 17:Lilly has a little secret
Chapter 18: What If I Made You A Deal?
An Authors Surpise!
Chapter 19: New Agents of Mission 1047
Chapter 20: Deal
Chapter 21: Saturday it is
Chapter 22: Someone big in their gang
Chapter 24: Take him down for murder
Chapter 25: Yes, Murder.
Chapter 26: Court is adjourned
Chapter 27: Award Ceremony
Once Upon Another Beast

Chapter 23: An excuse to hold you

145K 5.3K 4.1K
By KittyKattt_

~Riley's POV~

"I can't believe you're going on a date with Joey!" Emily squealed and I covered her mouth with my hand.

"Shh. He is right across the hall. I said taking the towel off of my head and letting my long brown hair cascade down my back. Sliding on a pair of high waisted black jeans and a blue shirt that flowed down which I tucked in. I put on a light grey/ blue looking jacket on over. Instead of putting on a pair of black heels like I usually would with this outfit I put on a a pair of black vans. Brushing out the tangles in my hair I let it flow down in its usual waves instead of doing anything special with it.

"My look fabulous. Joey is going to drop his pants as soon as he sees you." Rachel said and Emily nodded in agreement.

"He is going to drop his pants?" I repeated laughing but they only nodded.

"Just you wait." Rachel said before Emily gasped.

"I have the perfect hat to go with that outfit!" Emily said rushing out of my room. I decided to start applying my makeup, adding on some eyeliner and mascara and a little bit of light pink lip balm.

"I don't know why girls take five hours to get ready these days. I mean I just took forty-five minutes." I said and Rachel nodded.

"Every time I read a fan-fiction on Wattpad and their is a date the girl always takes hours to get ready. I mean what takes them so long? Do they decide they want to take a nap and go get their hair and nails done? I mean c'mon!" Rachel ranted. I decided to tune her out when Emily came back in. She handed me a black fedora hat that didn't have the ribbon on it. I put it on and looked in the mirror giving one last look and checkedthe digital clock that said, 7;03.

"Your late!" Emily said and I shrugged.

"He'll live" I said.

"Rachel, are you still talking?" Emily asked her and Rachel shut her mouth giving a small closed mouth smile and we all chuckled.

"You know the most recent book I read on Wattpad was this book about a model undercover as a schools nerd. That was one good book." Rachel said nodding her head. "Oh and The Assistant by chocolateluvaaxo.I recommend that book to both of you. Actually it got published so you can even buy it on Amazon. That book brought tears to my eyes from laughing so hard. It was that amazing."

"Okay Rach we can talk about Wattpad another day." I said rolling my eyes and grabbing my black purse. "Don't wait up for me. I don't know when we'll be back."

"Bye bæ." Emily said as I was walking out the door and I stopped in my spot and turned around sending her a cold glare.

"If you ever call me bæ again I will go all hunger games on your ass and smash your face with a brick." I told her and she cringed.

"Sorry! Bye Riles!" Emily said and her and Rachel waved goodbye. I peaked in Joeys room to see it empty. Heading downstairs I found him leaning against the wall with his hands in his pockets. Joey was wearing a grey dress shirt and white pants with a pair of shoes that I wouldn't be able to tell you the name of.

"Hey." I said sending him a smile.

"Hey Riles! Ready to go?" Joey asked me and I nodded. He grabbed his keys and we headed out to his 2012 Ford Mustang.

"I will never get over how perfect this car is." I tell him and he just replied with a nervous smile. Getting in the car I noticed Joeys hand was trembling.

"Joey, what's wrong?" I asked him stopping his hand from putting the key in the ignition.

"Nothing." He replied and I rolled my eyes.

"I've known you for years. I can tell when you lie to me, Joseph." I said pouting and he rolled his eyes letting out a laugh.

"I've just wanted to do this for a long time, longer then you even know and I don't want to mess this up." He said honestly looking out the window and I shook my head grabbing his face with my hand and turning it to look at me.

"I know this date will be perfect so stop worrying. Tonight is our night. Tonight we'll forget all about being agents and will just have fun and act how normal nineteen year olds act." I said with a smile.

"But your not nineteen." Joey pointed out and I rolled my eyes removing my hands.

"Only a month away Joseph, only a month away." I replied and he started the car and fixed his mirrors before backing out.

"So where are we going?" I asked him and he flashed me a crooked smile.

"We are going on a date." Joey said and I lightly smacked his arm.

"You know what I mean." I said and he sent me a cheeky smile.

"Do I?" He responded and I rolled my eyes turning up the radio. The song problem by Ariana grande was on. My eyebrows furrowed at the song. I've never heard it before. Deciding to continue listening since it seemed to get a little catchy. By the end of the song I was singing obnoxiously with the radio.

"Okay enough of that song. " Joey said changing the radio and I pouted. "Plus we're almost to our destination." A few minutes later we were parked and I decided to take the time to look at my surroundings I noticed we were at a mini golf place.

"Mini golf really?" I raised an eyebrow getting out of the car.

"It's not a restaurant or a movie so it's not cliche and plus you haven't been mini golfing before have you?" Joey said and I didn't answer. He was right I haven't been mini golfing before which means I will make a fool out of myself.

"That's what I thought." Joey said with a smirk on his face and I stuck my tongue out.

"Shut up." I responded childishly causing Joey to let out a chuckle. Getting in the small line we waited to get everything we need for doing this golfing thing.

"What do I get when I beat you?" I asked and he thought about it for a minute.

"A kiss." He replied before puckering his lips making kissing sounds bring his face closer to mine. I let out a small giggle and pushed him away.

"Uh huh." I said rolling my eyed. It was our turn at the counter and Joey gave the girl a crisp ten dollar bill. She gave us a little white card that had black boxes on it and a small blue pencil. We thanked her and I grabbed a red club while Joey grabbed a blue one. She handed us two white balls before we went to the first hole. I decided to make Joey go first since I've never done this before in my life. He hit the ball and it went rolling straight into the hole.

"Hole in one baby." Joey said fist pumping. I narrowed my eyes and marched over to the small black may and set my ball on the little hole. Swinging the club the ball went flying int a small pond. My eyes widened and Joey bursted out laughing. Huffing I went over to the small pond and pulled my ball out. Bringing it back over to the mat I grabbed the club and brought my arms back getting ready to swing. When I moved my arms forward instead of the ball getting hit the club went flying towards Joey. Joey quickly ducked and the club landed behind him. His stared at me with his eyes still wide and I stared back mine just as wide before we both were on the ground laughing.

"Did I really just . . oh my god." I said in between breaths.

"How does that even happen?" Joey asked me wiping the tear from his eye from laughing so hard.

"I don't even know." I replied standing up to go grab the club but Joey beat me to it.

"I'm going to help you." Joey told me holding his hands up and I scoffed.

"I don't need help, Joseph. I'm a pro." I responded back pretending to wipe off dust from my shoulder and

"You know how much I despise my full name yet you love to keep using it." Joey said shaking his head with a small smile playing on his lips. "But I don't mind. You sound sexy saying it."

"Joey!" I yelled feeling my cheeks warm up turning a light pink. Others looked at us with curiosity and Joey shrugged. Walking over to me he handed me the club and explained to me how to hold it.

"One of the ways I like to hold it is the one where you connect your pinkies." Joey said showing me before handing it back. I did what he told me and got ready to hit the ball but Joeys arms wrapped around me.

"Yes?" I asked amused.

"I'm going to just pretend that you're not holding it right so I have an excuse to hold you." Joey whispered in my ear and I didn't respond enjoying the feeling of him being close. His lips touched my neck and he left a small feather kiss and I let out a small sigh leaning into his body my stomach clenching and a cough interrupted us and I jumped pushing Joey back.

"Two agents getting cozy on a mission I see." A familiar voice said and I tensed turning around I see Liam standing there with his arms crossed and a devious look on his face. I opened my mouth to respond with a snarky reply but Joey stopped me.

"Leave Liam. You can do this another time. I have waited too long for this date. You are not ruining this so leave." Joey said sending him a glare that looked so deathly I even cringed. Liam rolled his eyes and gave him a lazy smile.

"It's cool. It's not like its illegal have fun. I just seen you two getting all cozy in miniature golf so I thought I would stop by. I do have some information for you but i'll let you enjoy yourselves for the night." Liam said and my jaw dropped but I didn't complain.

"No you aren't -wait what?" Joey said and Liam shrugged.

"I'll go. Have fun on your date. I never knew you two fancied each other but besides that you look cute together." Liam said parting us with a wink.

"I think we should end mini golf for now." I said awkwardly and Joey shakes his head.

"No, we are saying here and finishing this game now come on back into position." Joey said and I did what he said.

"Now just swing. Not a huge swing just lightly." Joey instructed.

Swinging the club as he said the ball went rolling and landed about a foot away from the hole. Going over to it I hit the ball again lightly and it landed straight into the hole. Dropping the club I look at Joey with wide eyes and quickly went over to him and jumped up giving him a hug my arms wrapping around his neck. Automatically his hands went a little under my butt on my thighs. I sucked in a breath realizing how close we were. Our faces were centimeters away from each other as I breathed out "Thank you."

He didn't respond as his eyes scanned down my face and I didn't try to make any conversation either as I did the same. Joey was truly the definition of handsome. His blond hair went perfectly with his beautiful green eyes and his long black eyelashes.His jawline was so nice it would make most guys jealous. I thought to myself. I would usually scold myself for ever thinking this about my BestFriend but I think its okay now. I didn't bother looking down at his outfit because when our eyes met again I was compelled. He slowly brought his head closer and I stayed still. His breath fanned my face and I let my legs drop to the ground but kept my arms around his neck. His hands that were on my thighs moved up to the bottom of my back. When he seen I wasn't going to pull away he closed the distance and let his lips touched mine. Our lips moved in sync and I couldn't help but wonder why we didn't do this sooner or more often. All of my thoughts about anything to do with this mission left my mind and I was left with thought of how amazing this kiss was. He lightly bit my lip asking for entrance and I responded by opening my mouth letting his tongue enter. We were interupted by the sound of coughing again which Joey didn't seem to hear or if he did he pretended not to as he continued to move his lips against mine. I wasn't complaning as I did the same he let out a groan as I moved my hands from his neck and into his hair.

"Excuse me!" A girl yelled right next to us and we both pulled away. I let my hands drop to my sides but Joey still kept his hands on my back not letting me go. He didn't look at the girl and just continue to look at me. I now knew what the emotion was that flashed through his eyes in the past it was passion, lust, love. I didn't know if I was ready for love in my life since I've always been alone but I was willing to give love a try if it meant that I could stay in Joeys life.

"You have less then 30 seconds to get out of here before I call the cops!" The lady from earlier said. Her face was bright red from either embarresment or anger I couldn't really tell.

"We paid." Was all I said and she shook her head.

"I don't care you can have a refund but i'm not letting you two stand here in this mini golf course making out with familes and children around."She snapped."You've been here for atleast thirty minutes and you're still on the first hole." She marched over to where are clubs were on the ground and picked them up along with our balls and headed back over to her stand. When we didn't move or respond she glared at us and pointed toward the door, " Now!"

Joey finally acknowledged the girl and rolled his eyes. Grabbing my hand we made our way out and thegirl just shook her head muttering, "Stupid teenagers these days they don't even know respect." Shaking her head she headed back to behind her little counter.

"What about your money?" I asked him and he shrugged.

"We get thousands of dollars just for each mission. I'm only nineteen and I have enough money to live for the rest of my life without working."Joey said and I nodded.

"True." I said and Joey suddenly smirked.

"It's nice to kiss you without being pushed back."Joey said and my eyes widened remembering that day we were all joking around and he left looking upset and I went after him and instead of telling me what was wrong he kissed me. I think I now knew what was wrong that day; I said I didn't like him and that he was like a brother to me that is the worst thing to say to someone that likes you.Of course I didn't know he liked me but still it was awful of me.

"Yea, sorry about that." I said sheepishly as we stood in front of his car.

"It's fine it's all in the past I mean I did just suddenly kiss you." He said and I bit my thinking over how I was going to respond.

"You could try it again." I said nervously. "You could call this a makeup kiss." Joeys green eyes darkened and he lifted me up on the hood of his car and put his lips on mine. Deciding to tease him a little I didn't respond and didn't open my mouth keeping my hands by my sides. That seemed to frustrate Joey as he pressed harder into the kiss. He suddenly pulled back with a mischievous look in his eyes and brought his lips to the spot right under my right ear leaving a small butterfly kiss. I let out a small giggle trying to push him back. He trailed his lips down from there to my jaw. He looked at me with a lopsided smile.

Anyone from school would think this is disgusting because we're suppose to be cousins, but I wasn't worried because this mission was pretty much over.

"Wait till I tell everyone that the Riley Scott's can giggle and can actually be relaxed." Joey said before continuing and bringing his lips across my jaw and back up to the spot under my left ear causing me to let out another giggle.

"Stop that tickles." I mumbled trying to push him back as he kissed that spot again.

"Nah. I like hearing that beautiful sound coming out of your lips." Joey said and I scrunched up my nose. He then kissed my nose and I started to miss the feeling of his lips on mine as he kissed down my neck. Grabbing his face I pushed my lips on to his and he moved his lips with mine. He moved his body so he was in between my legs and I wrapped my legs around his waist bringing him even closer."Does this mean you like me to?" He asked me removing his lips from mine before replacing them right after the question was asked.

"Yes." I breathed out running my hands up his back. He smiled into our kiss before pulling back completely and looking in my eyes. He moved part of my hair back behind my ear slowly.

"You're so beautiful." He whispered sending me a charming smile. "Be mine."

"You don't think we're rushing into things do you?" I asked nervously and Joey gave me an 'Are you crazy' look.

"We have known each other for years. I have loved you for more than half of those years. I don't think we're rushing into anything." Joey said sincerely.

"I may not love you yet but I know I will one day." I told him and he smiled kissing my nose."Yes, I will be yours."

"That's all i'm asking for." He smiled before grabbing my waist and pulling me up kissing my lips before he set me on the ground.

"Well don't think this date is over just yet." Joey said smiling. He started to get in the car and I followed his lead.

"Where are we going now?" I asked him and he smiled.

"We're going to the beach." He said starting the car. Pulling out we made our way to the beach. I wonder what he had in store next.

-----------------------------------------

A/N: Ello Loves! I'm sorry for such a long wait. I hope this chapter makes up for the wait. Can we talk about how freaking cute Riley and Joey are.PICTURE ON THE THE SIDE OF JOEY AND RILEY AND THEIR OUTFITS PLUS PICTURES OF HOW THEY MAY HAVE LOOKED IN SOME POINT OF THE CHAPTER! AND ALSO THE NEW COVER! Okay I would usually add more to this Authors more but my house is to hot it's like 90 degrees so Ily and yea you know the drill,

Comment,

Share,

Vote,

Fan,

~KittyKat<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

317K 11.6K 45
"We said whoever eats the most pizza has to do the dare no matter how cruel or easy it is." This is just a glimpse of our sleepovers. Ivy and Autumn...
163K 3.3K 34
Meet Raven Night. She's 17. At school, she gets bullied because she's a "nerd". No one knows her past and she tends to keep it that way. During the d...
18.1M 431K 65
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭...