MOONS ! sirius black ii. ✓

By moonxuxi

'AND YOU WERE JUST LIKE THE MOON, SO LONELY, SO FULL OF IMPERFECTIONS. BUT JUST LIKE THE MOON, IN TIMES OF DA... More

Moons
Cast
Chapter 1: Beautiful Things And Ideas
Chapter 2: What Do I Do?
Chapter 3: Running Away
Chapter 4: Don't Tell Anyone
Chapter 5: Surprise, Surprise
Chapter 6: Last Day And Supplies
Chapter 7: People To See, People To Punch
Chapter 8: My Dreamcatcher?
Chapter 9: First Nights And Sleep
Chapter 10: Amortentia And An Angry Sirius
Chapter 11: Lies Beyond Truth
Chapter 12: Am I Mad At You?
Chapter 13: Hogsmeade Trips
Chapter 14: I Don't Know
Chapter 15: More Seer Problems
Chapter 16: Seeing In Red
Chapter 17: Old Friends?
Chapter 18: I Have. . . What?
Chapter 19: Quidditch Practice
I'M SORRY
Chapter 20: Secrets
Chapter 21: Dresses And Atticus
NEW COVER!!!
Chapter 23: When A Cow Sings
Chapter 24: Family Trees
Chapter 25: Nights Before Christmas
Chapter 26: Strange Compliments
Teaser
THANK YOU!
hey guys ( a/n )

Chapter 22: Fear

1.5K 52 12
By moonxuxi

As the days passed, the air got older, the snow thicker. And none of us had found dates to the party. Well, except Alice and Roslin, they're going with Frank and Sean.

I didn't really care. I might not even go, maybe just tag along and stay on the sidelines. . .

Regulus gained the courage to apologize to me, and I forgave him. He was just trying to help.

Severus had accompanied him, and I missed them both. We went looking for Lucius, and for once he didn't make an excuse he was 'busy'.

But Andy was actually busy, he was busy with friends. It made be happy that the boy had other friends, unlike me.

I was happy in that moment, with the three. Reg told his dad jokes, Sev annoyed me by reciting the color's my eyes could change, and Lucius would continue to threaten us if we cried because we missed him.

"What did Baby Corn say to Mummy Corn?" Reg smiled, grabbing my hand, as Sev grabbed the other, and Lucius trailed behind us as we jumped over the grass.

I laughed. "I don't know, what?"

"Where's Pop Corn?"

Silence.

I fell to the ground, clutching my stomach. "Oh my god, that's horrible!" Sev came down with me, as Reg laughed.

Lucius leaned against a three, chuckling. "You all are mental, I hope you know that."

"We know, Lucy!"

I sat up, laughing softly. "Reg, do you even know what popcorn is?"

"I have no clue." He grinned, before I layed down by his feet.

"If any of you repeat this, I'll smash you. . . with love. But, I've missed this. Just the four of us, like old times." Sev sighed, lying next to me.

"Old times are the good times, Cissy says. I think she may be right." Lucius closed his eyes.

"By the way, how are you two doing? You guys really like each other, you're close. I'd like to have that with someone one day," I smiled, putting flailing my arms out in the snow.

"We're doing okay, I guess. And. . . Is it safe to say I might be in love?"

"Yes!"
"Not really." Sev and Reggie stared at each other, each of their responses at the same time. They always do that. . .

"That's beautiful, Lucius. But I wouldn't know, I've only ever been in love with an apple. . . I ate him, but he was great." I shrugged, moving my arms and legs and making a snow angel.

"How do you know it was a 'him'? Can apples be him's?"

"Absolutely. Have I ever introduced you to Michael?"

"You're crazy."

I scoffed at Reg. "You love me."

"You're right."

"But am I crazy?"

"Yes- wait, what the hell?"

We all fell into another fit of laughter, and Regulus just stared off in confusion.

*****
After me and the boys parted ways, I was greeted by Sirius. I was walking to the Library to meet with Jennifer and Remus, before he popped up.

"How do you do that?"

"What?"

". . . Pop up out of nowhere and just say 'Hey, Gorgeous'?"

He shook his head, chuckling. "A magician never reveals his secrets."

"You're a wizard, not a magician, Padfoot."

He hummed. "Are you okay? I mean, Seer wise. With your dreams?"

"I haven't had one in a while, but I shouldn't jinx it. It's stupid but, I'm always so afraid to. . ." I stopped myself, staring at him before I stopped walking.

"Afraid to what?"

I sighed, looking down at my sneakers. I mumbled under my breath, but he took my hand and lead me up to a familiar tower.

The Astronomy Tower.

I sat on one of the stairs, before he joined me.

"Sometimes, I'm afraid to sleep. The dream's haunt me. And I know, you think I'm the strongest person you've ever met, but I'm not. I'm scared of sleep, pathetic. . ." I fiddled with my fingers, before one was taken from my grasp.

He held it in his, before he wrapped his arms around me and held me close to him. I hugged back, missing the feeling.

His hug's were like a Potter's, but strangely warmer. And I felt like I could stay like this forever- what?

Atticus, not the time.

"Olivia Guinevere Winters, you are the bravest person I've ever met. You are. You don't know how much I care for you, I've never cared this much about one person. And, fear is just another excuse to keep trying. Keep trying, Lia."

He kissed my head, before I layed it on his shoulder.

It felt nice.

"Just a reminder, if you ever say my middle name again I'll hex you. Promise?"

He laughed. "Promise."

________________________

Ship. . . m-must s. . . sail

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

656 30 35
Maybe it all could have happened but feelings were kept hidden. Once they were revealed it may have been a little to late. When fake dating goes wron...
214K 4.6K 37
'SHE WAS A SHOOTING STAR, HER SMILE SO TRUE AND RARE, THAT BY THE TIME YOU HAD BLINKED, IT WAS NO LONGER THERE.' 'SHE LOOKS AT HIM AND SEES THE STARS...
14.8K 1.5K 58
C O M P L E T E D ❝ ᴏʜ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʏs ᴡᴇ ғᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ? ❞ This book depicts the 1st Year of the marauders (&my OCs...
20K 1K 41
"There is this thing about you that amazes me every time I look at you, but I just can't quite comprehend." "Maybe it is beyond your understanding." ...