Chapter 19: Quidditch Practice

"REGULUS! I NEED TO TALK TO YOU!" The younger boy stopped in his tracks, turning around as I yelled.

"Liv? I need to talk to you!"

"Same here, you idiot!" Once again, before I could get a chance to talk, he had ran towards me.

My only instinct was to. . . You know, change into my Animagi form and kick him in the stomach.

And he fell to the floor.

"LIV?! WHAT WAS THAT?!" He bellowed from the floor.

"Sorry! It was an instinct!"

"Someone tell me how that's an instinct. . ." I pulled him up, rolling my eyes.

I heard him mutter. "Coyotes really can kick,"

"Yeah, and don't underestimate the power of the coyote ever again. Ever touched by it, leaves a fatal, and painful death-"

"Shut up," I giggled, as he gave me a hug that reminded me if Sirius. Well, everything about Reg reminded me of Sirius.

I pulled away, mustering up all of my courage. "I've decided to forgive."

"Who?"

"Everyone. And I'm sorry I put you all through this. I just. . . I need some time. To adjust to the dreams, living somewhere I love, having all of you care, and just get used to being a f-ing Seer." We began to walk, he smirked.

"Why don't you ever swear?"

"Because I don't like it."

"Oh, you don't?" I nodded, narrowing my eyes. He threw his arms around me in a hug, walking us around in a weird position.

"Alright, then. OLIVIA GUINEVERE WINTERS IS THE BEST. FUCKING. FRIEND. EV-!"

"Watch your language, Reg, before Liv bites your head off." Sev suddenly appeared, shaking his head.

I gasped loudly, causing Reg to let go and Sev to stop. "What?"

"I have a Quidditch Match tomorrow!" I facepalmed, cursing in French silently.

"See. You do swear."

"I've been practicing, in secret that is. Alone. So I don't know if I'm going to do well and it's all my fault because I should have asked Sirius for help last week and-"

"Then. Go. Ask. Him. You nutter!" Severus pushed me towards the doors of the Great Hall, as I heard him and Reg laugh.

"Sirius! Sirius, I need your help." He was eating lunch at Gryffindor Table with Jennifer, Peter, Remus and I spotted James getting hit by Lily.

"Hmm?" His mouth was stuffed with food, and all I could do was roll my eyes and smile.

"Okay. Answer when you swallow, but, I need you to help me with Quidditch."

He suddenly started choking, coughing violently as James sprinted over and hit him on the back.

"That didn't help, Prongs."

"Well, Momma James came to the rescue." Remus burst into a fit of laughter, causing Jennifer to laugh as well.

They'd do well together.

"Quidditch? I thought you were done with Quidditch after the accident from last year. . . " He stopped, glancing at Jennifer.

"You idiot. I've been on the team all year, and we're still partners."

"Being a Beater is still a dangerous position, Lia." James sat down next to us, taking a piece of chocolate, causing Remus to glare and Peter to snicker.

"Momma James is back, I see."

"Wait," I looked up to Jennifer. "Did you say Quidditch? I could help you!"

"Certainly not! You could get hurt! Neither of you are going to practice. Am I clear?" Remus and James both looked at us.

Finally, me and Jennifer said in unison, "Nope."

"Well, it's always worth a shot, Moony." Sirius patted Remus' head, causing the scarred boy to glare again.

"But Lia could get hurt again and I could never forgive myself! And I don't know what I would do if Jennif-"

"Fine! Will this help you shut up about them getting hurt?" Sirius' soft lips suddenly landed on my cheek. That knot formed in my stomach again; I'm going to call it Atticus.

It wasn't really a peck, but it didn't last very long.

"Be careful, before he becomes Mummy Moony." He whispered with a grin, before sitting back down.

Like it was nothing.

Atticus hadn't disappeared, as Jennifer and James smirked at me next to Sirius.

Why are they always smirking?!

"They'll be fine, Remus. They can handle themselves," Sirius rolled his eyes.

"Come on! Let's go!" Jennifer pulled me up, leading me outside.

*****
"AND WINTERS MAKES THE WIN, OH, AND CAPTAIN POTTER HAS CAUGHT THE GOLDEN SHIT LOOKING THING! I'm kidding. . . I know it's the Snitch."

I laughed uncontrollably, as Jennifer screamed nonsense into the air. She got me to practice my hits, which were still awesome I may say.

"WATCH OUT, THERE'S ANOTHER ONE COMING YOUR WAY!"

I turned around quickly, just in time to hit the Bludger, as I heard a crack!

I shifted on my broom, causing it to turn and I was suddenly clinging to the broom, and I let the Beaters bat fall all the way to the green pitch floor.

"Do you need he-?!"

"NO! I'm fine, I'm. . . just gonna stay like this for a while." She nodded, a concerned look on her face.

She flew close to me, just in case.

I let my hands move, as I held on tightly to the wood of the broom. I lifted myself up, swinging my leg over.

And I was on again.

"Hey, has Sirius ever named any apples?" I asked the redhead, as we flew down to the ground.

"Um. . . . yes. . . why?"

"Because he does it all the time." I shook my head, making her chuckle.

"Um, hey, Lia? I can call you that, right?" I turned around, putting the balls back into their case.

"Yeah, sure! What is it. . . ?"

"Uh. . ." She sat down on a rest bench. "I just feel like I can trust you with this, with the situation with Sirius, and all. . ."

"Jennifer?"

She laughed a little. "I think I'm. . .
In love."

"Well that's wonderful, but with who?" She turned around, a smile on her face.

Wait a minute.

"You're in love with. . . With Remus." She nodded, her smile growing bigger.

"Oh merde, you're in love with Remus Lupin the Weirdo!" I slowly cursed, giving her a smile.

"Hey! Can I tell you something too?!"

"What?"

I leaned in, changing my voice into a whisper. "I'm actually a Seer." She nodded, smirking a little.

"Can I tell you something, too? I have powers." I laughed, as she did some weird growing thing with the grass.

"Hey, Lia." She stopped with the grass.
"What was the accident that happened last year?"

______________________

SHM, WHY IS ALL THIS HATE GOING AROUND, ANYA (@weaslay, i think) HAS GOTTEN IT TWICE, WHAT THE-