Glee: To the Next Level (the...

By arias3

With all of its original members gone, the glee club must struggle to survive at McKinley High School. Having... More

To The Next Level [Glee FanFic #2]
Chapter 1: Excited
Chapter 2: Trio
Chapter 4: Rite of Passage
Chapter 5: Payback's a Bree
Chapter 6: Hot N' Cold
Chapter 7: Awkward
Chapter 8: Complicated
Chapter 9: Over
Not a Chapter-- QUESTION TIME ^_^
Chapter 10: Legacy
Chapter 11: Adams-Wilde vs Hart-Brown
Chapter 12: Misunderstandings
Chapter 13: The End of the Beginning
Chapter 14: The Fall Musical
Chapter 15: War for a Role
Chapter 16: Resurface
Chapter 17: Never Set Me Free
Chapter 18: Halloween Bash
Chapter 19: Burning Up
Chapter 20: Hairspray
Chapter 21: Friend or Foe
Chapter 22: Revelations
Chapter 23: Duets and Vulnerabilities
Chapter 24: Birthday
Chapter 25: Replacement
Chapter 26: Competition
Chapter 27: Generosity
Chapter 28: Feliz Navidad and a Happy New Year
Chapter 29: Eye of the Tiger
Chapter 30: The Creative Process
Chapter 31: Film Do-It's
Chapter 32: Guilty Pleasures
Chapter 33: New Information
Chapter 34: Right Where You Want Me
Chapter 35: Before You Go
Chapter 36: King of Laziness
Chapter 37: That 70s Show
Chapter 38: Decades Dance
Chapter 39: The Next Forty Minutes
Chapter 40: Valentine Grams
Chapter 41: A Time for Love
Chapter 42: Addicted to Love
Chapter 43: Project Popularity
Chapter 44: The Girls' Demands
Chapter 45: One End and Two Beginnings
Chapter 46: Sorting Hat
Chapter 47: One Week
Chapter 48: The Girlfriend
Chapter 49: The Show
Chapter 50: Finale
Chapter 51: New Girl
Chapter 52: Cheerleaders and Angels
Chapter 53: Regionals
Chapter 54: Denial
Chapter 55: Anger
Chapter 56: Fed Up
Chapter 57: Bargaining
Chapter 58: Back to the Beginning
Chapter 59: Poor Unfortunate Souls
Chapter 60: Boys Will Be Boys
Chapter 61: The Full Killing Machine
Chapter 62: Picnic
Chapter 63: Looking For Salvation
Chapter 64: Wonderland
Chapter 65: Downward
Chapter 66: Getting Involved
Chapter 67: Depression
Chapter 68: Change
Chapter 69: Before Prom
Chapter 70: Prom
Chapter 71: After Prom
Chapter 72: The Drinking Game
Chapter 73: No Habla Español
Not a Chapter-- READERS' CHOICE ^_^
Chapter 74: The Super Secret of the Super Devious Super Girl
Chapter 75: Know Your Enemy
Chapter 76: Whatever Comes Next
Chapter 77: The Only Way is Up
Chapter 78: Crazy
Chapter 79: Harlie
Chapter 80: Late Night Bonding
Chapter 81: Athens of the South
Chapter 82: Fly Away
Chapter 83: Superlatives
Chapter 84: One, Two, Three
Chapter 85: Graduation
Character Contest

Chapter 3: Britney x3

5.9K 127 34
By arias3

We didn't meet for the rest of the week. We figured Unique and Marley's anti-clique protest would just blow over what it didn't. So nobody bothered to show up.

Mr. Schue knew we didn't have any time to waste, so he finally caved and brought us back in for a meeting the next Monday after school.

"Alright guys, I hear you," he said, looking at Unique and Marley. Kitty looked back at me from her seat in the front row-- next to John-- and rolled her eyes. She predicted Mr. Schue would give in to his star singers' demands. 

"You mean we finally get to do numbers where Satan's trident doesn't get the spotlight?" Unique responded. I scrunched my nose but Bree laughed. 

"Looks like some people can't handle not being under the limelight," she murmured.

"You guys are the dancers of the group," said Marley, obviously fed up with taking anything from Bree. "It's just not fair if you start taking all of the solos, too."

"Maybe if your dancing was better--" Bree started, all fired up.

"Ok, enough," Mr. Schue stopped her. "It doesn't matter who is pegged a dancer or a singer or whatever in here."

"No offense Mr. Schue," said Sugar, timidly raising her hand. "But since some of us can't sing and some of us can't dance, at least not like the rest can, being great at the other does matter. A lot."

Mr. Schue thought about this for a second.  "How many of you are confident in your voices?" he asked. Everyone other than Amity and Sugar raised their hands. "Okay," said Mr. Schue. "And how many of you are confident in your dancing?" This time, it was only Jake, Kitty, Sugar, Bree, and me who raised our hands. Mr. Schue did not like the low numbers. "This week's assignment is going to be a little different than the last one," he said. He started walking over to the white board and then wrote: Britney x3.

"Oh no..." mumbled Jake. "Are we doing a Britney week?"

"Britney week?" I asked.

"It's what they were working on last year on the week that I joined," he told me. I noticed Marley shift uncomfortably in her seat.

"We do Britney songs all week," Joe explained with a smile.

"That's right," said Mr. Schue as he walked back to the center of the choir room. "And since so many of you are insecure about your dancing, we're going to embrace the fact that Britney Spears made it in showbiz with much better moves than her voice. Unique and Marley, you two have had a lot to say about your voices, but what about your dance moves? This week is about danceability. We can't have a glee club without the Mike Chang's and Brittany Pierce's. Which is perfect timing because--"

"It's Brittany bitch," said Brittany as she stood at the door. We cheered as she walked in and the music began. Was this planned?

Brittany did not hesitate in strutting through the room as she performed Britney Spears' "Til The World Ends." It was an entertaining performance, though I may have enjoyed it more if I hadn't been reminded of the fact that I had taken her boyfriend, Sam, when I first joined the glee club. I tried to ignore that small detail as I watched Brittany, the best female dancer the glee club had ever produced, give a great performance. 

Brittany: Keep on dancin' til the world ends

As she sang the last line, we all started to clap and cheer for her. She was a magnificent performer. The rest of us, except for Dan and Amity, took our turns hugging her.

"So what are you doing back?" asked Unique when we were all settled back in our seats. "Weren't you in some lesbian island with Santana?" Santana Lopez was one of the meanest girls I had ever met, and I really didn't know her that well. She had dated my brother to make Brittany jealous when she was dating Sam, but eventually broke up with him because she was, well, a lesbian. I guess she likes guys, too, but we all know Brittany is the only one for her. That's why it wasn't a surprise when at the end of last year she and Brittany flew out to Lesbos, Greece.

"We actually were only there for a bit," said Brittany. "Then Santana wanted to go to Hawaii. She's visiting her mom and her abuela right now but she said she'd make it here later. We're here all week and then we're off to New York."

 "Brittany called me this weekend," Mr. Schue continued, "to let me know she was dropping by just in time to sing Britney songs. And she has a special competition she wants to hold."

"That's right bitches," Brittany said with a smile, to which Mr. Schue didn't seem too happy. "I want all of you to get ready because it's time to find the new Brittany." I looked over at Kitty. "Since I graduated last year, there was a gap left in the dancers, which from the looks of the crowd... Anyway, Blaine Warbler was chosen as the new Rachel last year through a really shady poll-- I was second place so I know it was rigged-- and many considered Marley to be the new Rachel, while Rachel herself wanted it to be Tina but on many occasions told us she thought it was Julie." Marley and I glanced at each other. Brittany was definitely not helping mend the awkwardness in the room.

"Get to the point..." murmured Mr. Schue, noting the tension growing. "Please."

"Right," said Brittany. She turned to us and continued, "So now it's time to see who has the dancing bombasity to be highlighted during dance numbers. I basically need those of you who consider yourselves to be the best dancers to step up and show me what you've got."

Bree laughed. "Easy," she said. "Girls?" I turned to Kitty, who smiled at me and nodded. We had been working on a Britney song over the summer for the Cheerios, so we decided to go ahead and do the number then, a unanimous agreement from just making eyecontact. We got up, Bree informed the band of the song, and we stood as Brittany went to take a seat.

Kitty: Lalala, lalalalala. Lalala, lalalalala.

Kitty, Bree, and Julie: Lalala, lalalalala. Lalala, lalalalala.

Marley crossed her arms, evidently not very thrilled, and Unique shook her head at us. Bree just smirked at them as Kitty took the center.

Kitty: Oh baby, baby, have you seen Amy tonight? Is she in the bathroom is she smokin' up outside, oh!

I loved dancing in my uniform. It spun from the bottom and looked so cool.

Kitty: Oh baby, baby, does she take a piece of lime for the drink that I'm gon' buy her? Do you know just what she likes, oh!

Julie: Oh, oh, tell me have you seen her because I'm so, oh, I can't get her off of my brain

Kitty: I just want to go to the party she gon' go. Can somebody take me home? 

Julie and Kitty: Ha, ha, he, he, ha, ha, ho

Bree was doing some elaborate stunts from our cheerleading routines and everyone seemed impressed, even Marley and Unique, though they tried to hide it. I went on to sing lead in the chorus, trying not to make eye contact with any of them so that nobody would think I was singing to them. That tended to happen.

Julie with Kitty and Bree: Love me, hate me, say what you want about me. All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy. Love me, hate me, but can't you see what I see. All of the boys and all of the girls are begging to If You Seek Amy.

Bree definitely wanted to let Marley know how she felt about her as she took the center.

Kitty, Bree, and Julie: Lalala, lalalalala. Lalala, lalalalala.

Bree: Amy told me that she's gonna meet me up. I don't know where or when and now 

Kitty, Bree, and Julie: They're closing up the club, oh

Bree: I've seen her once or twice before, she knows my face. But it's so hard to see with all the people standin' in the way, oh!

Marley looked so pissed! And Bree was just loving it. She was definitely trying to instigate something as she sang a little too close to her and danced in front of her. At least it was subtle, not like the times people liked to get in each other's faces. Kitty didn't seem to notice but I definitely did.

Kitty: Oh, oh, tell me have you seen her because I'm so, oh, I can't get her off of my brain

Bree: I just want to go to the party she gon' go. Can somebody take me home? 

Kitty and Bree: Ha, ha, he, he, ha, ha, ho

Before Bree got herself into a fight, I pulled her away from Marley's general area as I took the lead in the chorus again. It felt like it was much longer this time.

Bree: Oh, say what you want me

Kitty: Oh, but can't you see what I see

Bree: Oh, say what you want about me

I was glad that during the summer Bree wasn't completely against Marley because otherwise this would've been centered around their feud. Instead, this was a tryout number and it was safe as far as argument comes.

Julie: So tell me if you see her.

Bree: Let me know what she was wearing and what she was like

Julie: Cause I have been waiting here forever

Bree: Let me know when she going out

Kitty finally caught on to the glare exchange between Marley and Bree so she stepped in when Bree was supposed to sing.

Kitty and Bree: Oh baby baby if you seek Amy tonight, oh!

Bree did not like this. Great, now Bree and Kitty were glaring at each other and the tension was within the performance.

Kitty: Oh baby baby, we'll do whatever you like. 

Bree: Oh baby, baby, baby

Kitty: Oh baby, baby, baby

I tried to break the tension by reminding them that the song was still going but they just kept glaring at each other as they danced.

Julie: Lalala, lalalalala.  Lalala, lalalalala.

We finished the song without anybody fighting and the music ended. We were given applause and a standing ovation from Brittany.

"Fantastic!" Brittany exclaimed as she clapped for way longer than anybody else. "That was great girls. I didn't even know you three were all friends now but great! So thanks for the demo, but I hated it."

"Excuse me?" said Bree as Kitty said, "What?"

"Well, I can't choose when you're all in sync," said Brittany. "That was obviously rehearsed because only Quinn and Santana know how to read minds like that."

"We did a great job," Kitty insisted.

"Yeah, you did," Brittany agreed. "But I wanted to see who was the best. One person. Or what, did you all want to be the winners together?"

Kitty, Bree and I looked at each other. The three of us were great dancers. I had never really thought about which one of us was the best. I didn't want to think about that. They were my best friends.

"Listen, when someone is ready to compete go ahead and call me," Brittany said. "I've got some lady kisses to go claim now. Peace!" She strutted out of the room and left us in shock.

***

"We can't compete against each other," Kitty said as we spoke on the phone that night. "That's crazy."

"I agree," I responded. "I don't know about Bree, but I personally don't want to fight with my best friends."

"Speaking of best friends," she began. "What happened with John? Why have you been icing him out for the past week?"

I laughed coldly. "Really?" I said. "Is that what he told you?"

"He didn't tell me anything," she corrected me. "This is just how I saw things."

"Well, I didn't do anything to him," I said. "And I'd rather not put you in the middle of it. He just sort of decided he didn't want to be friends with me anymore so..."

"That's so weird," she said. "Maybe I should talk to him."

"No, just give him space," I said. "He's just being a girl. I'm sure it'll blow over soon."

"If you say so," she said. "Well, I have to get some things done so I'll see you tomorrow!"

"Yup," I said. "See ya." I hung up and threw myself back on my bed. I looked over to my already ready Cheerios uniform, hanging on a hanger on the outside of my closet door. I sighed. Maybe John wasn't wrong.

***

I still wore the uniform to school. It just didn't feel right not to anymore, which was a whole different issue I would have to tackle later. Mr. Schue called a meeting for lunch and I figured it was somebody with a performance ready. I hadn't heard from Bree or Kitty about doing the competition so unless one of them was being sneaky, it had to be someone else.

During second period, in which I had Ryder and Jake for Pre-Calculus, Jake turned around in his seat and asked, "So which one of Satan's Trident is the reason for the meeting called today?" Ryder, who sat next to him, only turned briefly and then looked back up to the lesson.

"None," I responded, annoyed that the nickname had caught on.

"Oh really?" he said, raising an eyebrow. "Don't you guys have performances coming out of your ears?"

"I'll have you know that we decided not to compete against each other," I hissed at him. "Now can you please be quiet before--"

"Miss Vasquez," Ms. Bletheim said from the front of the room. "Am I interrupting something important?" She didn't look too pleased. And now everyone was looking over at me. 

"No ma'am," I said softly.

She was starting to turn around when Jake said, "Actually... You are."

"Excuse me?" said Ms. Bletheim. 

"Jake," I said, glaring at him. But he didn't turn around.

"You very rudely cut off our conversation," he told her. "Since you asked, I wanted to let you know that you did, in fact, interrupt."

"Detention," she said. "Both of you, today, lunch."

I sighed. Jake turned and looked at me apologetically but I looked away and turned to my paper. My first detention ever. Great. 

***

"I'm so sorry," Jake said as he rushed after me when it was time for lunch. "I didn't know that she'd be in such a bad mood."

"Jake, you can't just hope you get lucky like that," I said as I stopped and turned to look at him. "People like to be respected. You don't respect people. Eventually, like right now, it's gonna bite you in the butt. You seem to be okay with that, but I'm not."

"I'll make it up to you," he said when we were heading into the detention room. "I'll teach you some cool moves so you can win this week."

"I already told you," I responded. "We aren't competing."

"I really don't buy that," he said. "From you, sure. But Bree and Kitty live to be better than others."

"Can you just not talk to me in here?" I said as I sat down. "I want this to be over as quickly as possible."

"Fine," he said. "But my offer still stands."

"Whatever," I said.

"Just think about it," he said. He took a seat at a different table, away from the hockey guys, the football players, and three other kids I didn't recognize. One of them, an attractive, dark-haired boy in a leather jacket, pulled out a cigarette and started smoking. How the teacher didn't notice, I don't know.

"Hey you," I hissed at him. "Can you not do that?"

"Can you not speak to me ever again?" he said rudely. My jaw dropped for a second but I decided he wasn't worth it. So I sat there for the rest of the time, inhaling the secondhand smoke that would be the reason for an earlier than needed death, and feeling incredibly sorry for myself.

When detention was finally over, I was not only starving but also highly irritated.

"What did I miss?" I asked Kitty as I caught up to her on our way to English.

"Just Santana," she said as if it weren't a big deal. "She performed a Britney song, all the guys got really horny, Marley loved it, and then we were dismissed so that she could talk to her. Blah, blah, blah. Also, I heard that Bree called a Cheerios meeting."

"After school?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said. "I guess we can ask her in class in a bit." She didn't say anything else so I followed her gaze and saw that John was standing at the end of the hallway.

"I'll let you go on," I said. I walked away before she could say anything else and headed into class. There, I took my usual seat with Bree and waited for class to begin. When Kitty and John walked in, they were giggling and making each other blush, and making me want to throw up.

They passed us by as they headed to their seats in the back of the room. "Aren't they so in love..." mumbled Bree nonchalantly, picking at her nails.

"Hey, what's the deal with this alleged practice you called for tonight?" I asked. 

"Oh that's for the other girls," she told me. "You and Kitty are excluded. They just need extra work."

"You sure?" I said. "We could stay and help out if--"

"Nah, it's cool," she said. "I know you guys have a lot on your plate with glee and school. Take this as a free night."

"Okay," I mumbled, unsure. But something just didn't seem right. I was usually good at telling apart a lie from the truth and with Bree, most things seemed like lies.

It wasn't until the next day that I found out why.

We didn't have any schedule meetings, but when Santana and Brittany showed up at the courtyard during lunch I knew there was something going on. 

"Who's dancing today?" I asked Dan as I took a seat with Joe and he. They both shrugged.

"Jake, maybe?" Joe suggested.

"Un-freakin-believable," Kitty exclaimed from a nearby table. John looked pretty pleased with himself as Bree emerged on the steps with the rest of the Cheerios. All of them except for Kitty and I. And then the music started playing.

"Did you not know about this?" asked Dan.

"What gave it away..?" I mumbled, shaking my head. Kitty turned and looked at me, a scowl on her face, and then turned back as Bree kept going. The song was "Outrageous" and that's exactly what her performance was. But damn, it was good.

Bree: Sexy as I wanna be. Got these fellas chasin' me. It's 'bout time I hit the streets. All my girls still feelin' me.

Nope. Not all your girls, Bree.

Bree: B girl ain't lost the beat. Jumped over drama and I landed on my feet. Gotta keep goin'. No stoppin' me. And if you don't like it, then. La la la la la la la.

I couldn't sit there and watch my 'friend' stab me in the back like that. I stood up and walked away, forgetting that I had a lunch to finish. It just wasn't going to go well if I stayed after, especially with Brittany joyously cheering for Bree. 

I wasn't the only one who couldn't take that sensual performance. The type that made people like John think the Cheerios were vapid, well, sluts. 

After school, Marley had an interesting proposition. We met without Brittany or Mr. Schue. 

"Since everything has been on your terms so far," said Marley, "I think it's about time some of us dance in a way that's not totally slutty."

"How anti-feminist of you," said Bree. "What? Can't handle it?"

"I refuse to sink that low," Marley told her. "I can take you with just vocals. Hit it!" 

Up in the sound booth, Unique played the music. I looked over at Kitty, who said, "One of us has to beat her."

I didn't answer. If I lost Kitty to this competition... I couldn't. I started to walk off but Jake grabbed my arm and pulled me back to the group.

"You didn't do diva week last year," he reminded me. "You can beat Bree. So do it."

In an attempt to piss off Marley even more, Bree walked over and started dancing around Jake.

Bree: Never thought I'd see you like this. You lookin' good when you're half dressed. Just let me give you one last test. Is that a sin, no?

Kitty did not like this. She may not be on great terms with Marley, but deep down she had her back. She pushed Bree away and sang to her as she showed off some of her moves.

Kitty: Am I too hot for you though? Did you check out my video? There's some thing you don't know. Like this.

The dance off was getting pretty heated, especially as Marley decided to step in.

Marley: I dare you to stand in my way. Just give in when you are ready to play, uh, like this.

Marley wasn't a great dancer, but as the rest of us joined the three for the chorus, she belted out and proved she could do just as much as us with her voice.

All: Here comes the showdown. What goes around comes around. And the crowds are waiting, oh. 'Cause if we break up. We can make up. Then we can make up. Shake my body all night. Here comes the showdown, oh.

Bree stepped back into the center of the circle we had formed on stage. This time she went over to Ryder and John, flirtatiously dancing around them.

Bree: I don't really wanna be a tease. But would you undo my zipper please. Uh, uh, please don't talk. Listen.

Jake, who stood next to me, pushed me into the circle. I froze for a split second but then decided I may as well play along.

Julie: I'll let you touch me if you want. I see your body rise, rise. And when you come, don't get too hot. Butterfly.

Marley sang the same part again and then we all sang the chorus. I tried to do the whole sultry dance and song thing but I just didn't feel comfortable. Especially with Bree rubbing herself all over the guys.

As Kitty, Bree, and Marley continued with the bridge, Kitty grabbed John so Bree stayed with Ryder.

She made eye contact with me and grinned, which just seemed nasty to me. I shook my head and left before the song could finish.

"Julie, wait!" Ryder exclaimed as he followed after me outside in the hallway.

"Why, Ryder?" I asked as I stopped and turned to him. "So I can run back in there and watch her do exactly what everyone warned me she would eventually do? I really thought she was different now... And I thought you were different."

"Me?" he asked. "I didn't do anything."

"Exactly," I said. "You just stood there. But that's fine. You're both single and--"

"Whoa, whoa," he started, the corner of his mouth rising in a hint of a smile. "Are you jeal--"

"Just forget it," I said before he could finish that sentence. "I'll see you tomorrow."

***

After walking away from it all, I didn't feel like a Cheerio or a glee kid anymore. I felt just like I had before I joined glee club. Just a random girl. So the next day at school, I tried to feel like that again. I showed up, for the first time since the spring semester, without my Cheerios uniform on. And it was like a slap on Bree's face.

"What do you think you're wearing?" she asked when she saw that my hair-- which was still dyed red from my last manic episode during my time off my meds-- was down and I was wearing jeans and a t-shirt. 

"Clothes," I said. "I pick out my own outfits you know."

"Is it that bad?" she asked. "Were you that threatened by my talent last night that you're cutting off cheerleading so you won't have to see me crush you in more than one territory?"

I laughed. "You're funny," I told her. "I just decided that I'm done strutting around school supporting you."

"Oh really?" she said with a smile. "That's interesting. And here I thought I was the one who had your back."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Nothing," she said. She smiled and then walked away. 

"That was creepy," said Dan, spooking me. I turned around and smiled.

"Hey," I greeted him. "Yeah, Bree's, uh... Being Bree."

"I don't know what it's like for you," Dan said, "being friends with her, but, uh... If you were cool with her, there must be a redeeming quality in her, right?"

I smiled at him. "I wish it were that simple," I told him. "But you're sweet. See you at glee club later."

He smiled as I walked away from him. Before anybody else could see me, I ran into the restroom and put on my Cheerios uniform, which I had stuffed as neatly as possible in my locker. I knew I should've left it off longer, but Bree had already seen me and that was really the goal.

In Pre-Cal, Ryder and Jake were acting strangely towards me. I found out why at lunch in the choir room.

"We decided that," said Ryder as he and Jake stood front and center, "Britney deserves more than to have her music be used as a tool to tear apart friendships."

"She should be used to mend them, too," Jake said. "Ryder and I were talking and we each had a song we wanted to do. And when we listened to them we realized they'd be great together."

"So we mashed them up and now we want you guys to hear how great music is when we're working together," Ryder added. He gave a cue to the band and the music began, starting with "I'll Never Stop Loving You."

Jake belted before beginning.

Jake: Oh yeah... They say in this world, nothing lasts forever. But I don't believe that's true. Cause the way that I feel when we are together. I know that's the way, I always feel for you.

I looked over at Marley, who was doing her best to look away as Jake looked directly at her. Then I turned back to the guys and saw Ryder staring right at me.

Ryder (Jake): From now until forever.  (And when the stars are falling...) That's how long I'll be true. (I'll keep calling...) 

Ryder and Jake: I will still love you

Ryder (Jake): I will make you this vow (And when your dreams are fading...) And promise you now until forever. (I'll be waiting).

Ryder and Jake: I will still love you

I looked over at Marley again. I couldn't read her expression. Was this working on her? Was it even working on me?

Ryder: I'll never stop loving you

I turned back to him. Did he mean that or was it just the song?

Ryder: Then will come a day when the world stops turning. And stars will fall from the sky. But this feeling will last. When the sun start burning. But all I wanna do is love you until the end of time.

Ryder (Jake): From now until forever.  (And when the stars are falling...) That's how long I'll be true. (I'll keep calling...) 

Ryder and Jake: I will still love you

Ryder (Jake): I will make you this vow (And when your dreams are fading...) And promise you now until forever. (I'll be waiting).

Ryder and Jake: I will still love you

It was working. I was so screwed.

Jake: It's gonna take more than a lifetime

Ryder (Jake): To give you all the love (all the love) Feels for you tonight

Making a mash-up wasn't easy. Had they really come up with this in the last few days?

Ryder (Jake): Time will take us apart that's true. (I'll never) But I will always be there for you. (Stop loving you). You're in my heart and you'll be in my dreams. (I'll never) No matter how many miles between. (Stop loving you). I promise you that I won't forget. (I'll never) The day we kissed or the day we met. (Stop loving you).

Jake and Ryder: The sky may fall and the stars might too

Jake: But I will still, I will still love you

Ryder: I'll never stop loving you

The music slowed and I found myself shaken up. I tried to snap out of it but this tended to happen when Ryder serenaded me. I couldn't think of anything else other than him.

Ryder: Until forever

Jake and Ryder: I'll never stop loving you

Everyone clapped when the music ended. Of course they did. It was good. But where did that put us at now?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 185 37
{sequel to our song} Santana and Rachel are back for their senior year but with a brand new personality. Will Finn be able to save Rachel from spira...
76.6K 1.8K 69
Lia Torres just recently moved to Lima, Ohio leaving behind her best friend Kaydon. She gets a new shot at life but of course problems that arise tha...
67.3K 2.1K 94
Blake Henley tries to navigate her way through high school. All she knows is that one day she wants to be on the big screen, but has no idea how to g...
337K 5.1K 41
15 year old Ryley is adopted by a gay couple called Leroy and Hiram Berry. She moves to Lima, Ohio with them and meets Leroy and Hiram's daughter, Ra...