I'm In The Naruto World

By LightWolf46

It was a normal day for me, I get up, get ready for school, grab a quick breakfast, run to to school, get bac... More

I'm In The Naruto World
Naruto
Teams
The Bell Test
The Land Of Waves
Training and Life
Chunin Written Test
Forest of Death
The Festival
Attack on the Leaf
Searching
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Untitled Story Part
He Comes Back
Gaara
Naruto the Nine Tailed Jinchuriki
Sora
Shit
A Death of Someone Close
What the hell
The six tails
Pain and Danzo
I'm a Jinchuriki? Since When?
War Part 1
War Part 2
Aftermaths
My Travels Part 1
My Travels Part 2
Chapter 33

Damn it Naruto

581 12 1
By LightWolf46

-A Couple weeks later-

Sora's POV

So I learned the Tailed Beast Bomb and I created some new Jutsu for my beast form. So now I'm just waiting for Naruto to get here.

"Sooooooo boooored." I complain and I hit my head into the ground bored.

Tails laughs at me as she jumps around me in her chibi form. "Then lets play, or hunt, or, or challenge the animals on this island to everyone against one duel." Tails says to me excited.

"I've already done all that. I can't even train since I'm too overpowered now." I say to her.

"Then why don't we run?" Tails asks me.

I groan. "I've already done my usual running." I say to her and I sense Naruto's chakra on the island and I stand up. "FINALLY." I yell and Kit jumps on my shoulder while Tails sits on my head. "Nah ah, Tails, Kit back to your homes." I say to them.

"Aww damn." They say and disappear in a poof.

I run over to Naruto and I jump on his back surprising him and he falls on his face. "Ha I have beaten you at your own game Naruto." I say to him happily.

"You haven't become Hokage so not yet." Naruto says with a challenging smirk.

I grin at him. "Want to make that a challenge? I will beat you AND Kiba at your own games."

"S-Sora help, me." Guy says.

I turn around and I throw a shoe at him thinking he was a Zombie. "Sorry, thought you were a Zombie." I apologize.

I get off Naruto. "Hello Yamato, Aoba. Hey Bee, and who are you?" I ask the other guy with the stripe on his nose.

"I'm Motoi and you must be Sora, the boys in the Hidden Cloud talk about you all the time." He says to me.

"Eh? You mean those lunatics who chase me at random times when ever I enter the Cloud Village?" I ask him and he nods. "That reminds me, I'll be leaving after Naruto tames his beasts chakra. Lady Tsunade wanted me after that happened." I say to Yamato and Bee.

"Right, Lady Tsunade sent Kakashi and Sai since Guy accidentally sent an SOS signal and Kakashi told me to tell you once we see you, that you have to leave." Aoba says to me.

I sigh then I smirk. "Hey Tails come on out." I say and Tails poofs on my head.

"Woah how did you do that?" Naruto asks me amazed.

"So your Naruto, you look dumb." Tails says watching him curiously.

I laugh at Naruto's face.

"She's too much like you Sora." Naruto sulks.

"That's because she's my Tailed Beast. Tails introduce yourself." I say to her and she grumbles.

"Fine, my name is Tails, I'm the 11 tailed Wolf Chakra Beast. Sora is my Jinchuriki and I've been with her for as long as Kurama has been with you." Tails says as her curious gazes watches them.

Yamato and Aoba pale. "She's twice as scary now." They both say.

"T-The power of youth is with you Tails, Sora." Guy says then passes out.

"What happened to him?" I ask.

"Sea sickness." Aoba says to me.

I sigh. "So pathetic, just like Lee." I shake my head and I pull out a small bottle of food pills. "Here, that should help. There is a reason I didn't go with you guys on a boat. These food pills help with Sea Sickness so take them. I was gonna run on water instead of going on a boat." I say and I toss them to Aoba.

He catches them and thanks me.

"Alright Tails go back before Kurama yells in my head." I say to her and she poofs away with a nod. 

I say good bye to everyone and I take off across the water. I get to the cloud village a couple days later and I fall on my face at the gate because I tripped on air.

"Ooh that must have hurt." 

I sit up to look at Shikamaru and I roll my eyes and stand up. "I'm used to tripping on absolutely nothing." I say to him annoyed and Shikamaru laughs. "Well I might as well go see the Kage."

"Their up in the meeting room in the Kage building." Shikamaru informs me.

I nod. "Thanks Shikamaru." I say to him and I run to the Kage building and I jump through the meeting room window with a grin.

"Sora?" Lady Tsunade asks me surprised.

"Through the window again?" Lord Raikage and Tsuchikage ask me.

"So did you find out the answer if you were a Jinchuriki or not?" Gaara asks me with his smirk.

"Tails." Tails poofs on my head.

Gaara looks at her shocked. "I couldn't do that so how are you able to do that?" Gaara asks me.

"Ehh, that's what happens when my Beast is a nice one and not one who hates me. I tamed her chakra and other stuff happened." I say and I sit on the window.

Tails jumps on the table and on Lady Tsunade's head. "Lady Tsunade." She says excited.

"Sora since your here where should we place you in the war?" Shikaku asks me.

"Eh? On my own?" I ask and Lady Tsunade shakes her head.

"No we need you in one of the units." Shikaku asks me.

"Then either Gaara or Darui's unit, that or Kakashi-Sensei's." I say to him.

"This is impossible, she's good at all range attacks. She's in a league of her own." Temari says and Gaara nods.

"What's the range you use the most?" Shikaku asks me.

"Mid? Or Close ranges, usually Mid." I say to him.

"Darui's unit." Lady Tsunade says to him.

"At least now we have that figured out." Tsuchikage says annoyed.

"Yeah." Everyone else agree's except for me and Tails. We just watch curiously.

"Sora do you know what's going on with the enemy?" Lady Tsunade asks me.

"You want me to read their chakra right?" I ask her and she nods. "Fine." I close my eyes and I focus to where I feel Kabuto's chakra. "Eh, that's not good." I say aloud.

"What isn't?" Ao asks me.

"100,000 things are underground along with Kabuto, Madara and some of the first Hokage's cells and that giant statue that takes tailed beasts out of their Jinchuriki." I say to them.

"What things?" Gaara asks me.

"There is a two personality plant thing in the Akatsuki. Its the white side of that thing except 100,000 of it. They are relatively harmless, I guess but they are freaky and suck peoples chakra out. I don't know what for but they seem good at hand to hand combat." I say to them.

"So we have to deal with weak monsters, the rest of the Akatsuki, the Reanimation Jutsu and Kabuto and Madara." Lady Tsunade says thoughtfully.

I look deeper but I find nothing. "That's all I can do. I tried looking deeper but its impossible since Madara has placed a strong blocking Jutsu up." I say to them and I open my eyes to look at them.

Lady Tsunade nods. "Alright, what about Anko's team. How are they doing?" Lady Tsunade asks me.

I close my eyes again and I search for their chakra. "Their getting close to the Akatsuki hide out. They seem to be doing fine." I say to her and I glance out the window to see a ton of shinobi.

A lot of stuff happens a day or two go by and the Tsuchikage leaves to help Naruto. When he gets back Gaara talks to him.

"This was finished. Take it." Gaara says and hands him a Shinobi alliance head band.

Tails sits on the table as I tie her Shinobi head band on around her head and over her eye.

"Well?" Tails asks me excited.

I grin at her. "Awesome." I say and she climbs on my shoulder.

"Do you really think its necessary to giver her one of those?" Shikaku asks me.

"Yes." I say to him and he sighs.

Lady Tsunade smirks at him. "Sora is one of a kind. Besides you should know that. Your son and her are like siblings." Lady Tsunade says to him.

"I know." Shikaku says.

"Hmm, should we go out there and stand in that huge crowd now?" I ask.

"You should have been in your unit by now." Lord Raikage says to me annoyed.

"I'm going." I say and I teleport to my spot in Darui's unit and Tails stands next to me about the size of Akamaru with one tail out instead of all her tails.

"Hey Sora." Ten-Ten says next to me.

"Hey Ten-Ten. How are you?" I ask her.

"I'm good but I haven't seen you in so long, how have you been?" Ten-Ten asks me.

"Eh, I've been training here in the Cloud under Bee for a while." I say to her and she nods.

"You seem to leave our village a lot. Why?" Ten-Ten asks me.

"I've just been helping the Leaf Village create bonds with other nations." I say to her and she stares at me amazed.

"Really? That's so cool." Ten-Ten says to me.

I shrug. "I don't know, its still weird travelling even though I've been doing it since I became Chunin." I say to her.

Everyone breaks out into fights and Gaara breaks it up after a minute or so with Sand.

Gaara says something awesome.

"YEAH." I yell along with everyone else.

I grin and I check Tails and she nods and we all head out.

We run along side Gaara's unit and I smile at him and he and Darui nod and we split off.

I follow Darui along with the rest of the unit and we make it to the shore line.

I pull out my katana and I make a double while I can and we wait.

Soon I here Shikaku talking in my head.

I give Tails a Kunai and she swallows it and kunai shaped claws appear on her paws.

"Sora you are going to help Darui got that?" Shikaku says in my head.

"Yeah, yeah. I got it. Did you tell Darui that?" I ask him.

"Yes." Shikaku says in my head.

I run up next to Darui and we nod and wait. Tails stays back with everyone else.

I feel Nine tails chakra and I look where it is and I see two guys who look weird.

"Darui, who are they?" I ask pointing to them.

"That's the Gold and Silver brothers. Ginkaku and Kinkaku." Darui says to me.

"Of course they are." I say and Darui just smiles at me nervously. "Oh well, I already know about them, I just don't like them." I say to him with a grin.

Darui hits them with his black panther jutsu.

I do a few hand signs and my eyes turn red and I do more hand signs and I wait for Darui to finish talking.

"Now." Darui says to me.

I nod and slam my hand on the water and I smirk at the two. "If this kills you then its payback for killing my Second Hokage. Nature Style: Raging Storm." I say and lighting cracks down on the water as it rains and get really windy.

"Ever the one to start of strong?" Samui asks running up next to me. Atsui runs up next to Darui as my Jutsu continues.

I aim for them but they dodge and I scowl as I aim for them. I release the Jutsu and I stand up straight.

Those monsters I was talking about surround us but Atsui takes care of it and runs at the Gold and Silver brothers and I face palm.

"Idiots." I say as Samui goes after him.

Their spirit word gets forced out of them and into a gourd and I stare at it confused.

"Ok no touching the golden rope." I say and Darui nods.

I watch as Atsui freaks out. I run over to him in a flash and I hit him upside the head. "Would you calm down. Seriously just watching you freak out is making me want to hurt you." I say to him.

"So hot." He says and then gets sucked into the gourd.

"He didn't know did he?" I ask Samui and she shakes her head.

"Nope." Samui says and she gets caught by one of the two brothers.

I dodge the other one effortlessly. "Geez you reanimated guys are annoying." I say to them and I kick the one after me in the back and he flies forward. "Darui." I say and he nods but then I see Samui get sucked into the gourd after Darui gets hit with the golden rope.

"His word is Drab. Mine is Eh, so I should watch my surroundings." I say and I jump back next to Darui.

"Have you even been listening to a word we've been saying?" Darui asks me.

"No, I've just been watching." I say to him and the guy with the golden rope on his arms punches me in the stomach. I grin at him and I kick him back with ease.

"Your way to strong for a girl." Darui says to me.

I hit him upside the head. "I'm 18 dumbass." I say to him and he laughs nervously.

"Cut her spirit word." I hear before my spirit word forces itself out of my mouth and gets cut off and flies into the gourd. 

I stare at it confused. "I already know mine but just to be sure can you guys tell me?" I ask them and they sweat drop.

"Its eh." They say to me.

"Thanks dumbasses." I say to them with a grin.

"Its like your not even upset your spirit word was taken." Darui says to me.

I just shrug. "Not like I need it. Its just my speech so as long as I don't talk a lot I'll be fine." I say to him and he nods.

"Just don't stay quiet for too long." Darui says to me.

"That's practically impossible." I pull my katana back out and I do some hand signs. "Kimiki Weapons Secret Jutsu: Weapon Rain." I do more hand signs. "Weapon hold." They float in mid air.

"Now." I say and I aim them at the brothers and they dodge some of them while other cut and scrape them.

They glare at me.

Darui says something about not being a Timid Rabbit and I face palm.

"Idiot." I say and he get sucked in and mutters apology.

"Apologies Sora." He says before he gets sucked in.

I smile slightly. "Its fine." I say as he attacks from behind.

One of the brothers get sucked in and the other one goes rampaging.

"TAILS." I yell and she runs over and poof inside me and I transform into her.

"Sora?" Darui asks.

"Don't worry, I'm just holding him off until Shikaku thinks of a plan." I say to him and he nods and jumps back.

I stand in front of him and he growls.

"Sora this is gonna be a tough fight." Tails says to me.

"I know." I run over to him and my claws turn into giant kunai and I slash at him before I run back to my spot. I create the tailed beast bomb and I fire it at him on Tails order.

"Sora, the Ino-Shika-Cho team is going to help Darui seal Ginkaku. Continue to hold him off." Shikaku says in my head.

"Right." Me and Tails say to him.

"Tails what now?" I ask her as me and Ginkaku circle each other.

"Since we used Kunai Claws and Tailed Beast Bomb we have one Jutsu left." Tails says to me.

I sigh. "Alright." I increase my size to look like the actual 11 tails and I look down on Ginkaku and my claws stay as kunai and I paw him around with a curious look as he rolls between my paws.

Me and Tails laugh mentally.

"SORA ARE YOU PLAYING AROUND?" Darui asks me.

Me and tails play with Ginkaku as if he was a ball. "Secret Jutsu: Play." Me and Tails say as we play.

Darui sweat drops. "WHY?" He asks.

Once Ino, Shikamaru and Choji get here, Ginkaku is dizzy and unstable.

"Is that the 11 tails? Are we sealing her too?" Ino asks.

"No that's Sora." Darui says to them with a smile.

"WHAT?" The three of them yell as they watch me play with Ginkaku as if he were a toy.

"Sora, they're here." Tails says to me.

I decrease in size and I turn back into a human with Tails standing next to me.

"SERIOUSLY?" Ino yells.

I turn around and I grin at them. "Sorry I didn't tell you guys." I say to them and I run over to them and I stand next to Darui.

"Right you two know what to do." Shikamaru says to Ino and Chogi.

They nod and they get Gjinkaku sealed in the new sealing can thing.

I stare at the mud thing as it talks and we put the lid on top.

"Sora, how much chakra do you have left?" Shikaku asks in my head.

"I have enough to help win this war." I say in my head.

"Good your gonna join the Ino-Shika-Cho team temporarily again." Shikaku says in my head.

"Right." I say in my head and I nod to Darui and I run over to the three seeing as they already got the message.

We run up to Kakuzu.

"Rouge Hunter, kid that uses shadows." He says to us.

"Sorry we took your silver and gold, now bishop. We already know your moves so we will be on the offensive side." Shikamaru says to him.

"We have our own silver and gold. Dan Kato, Lady Tsunade's lover and Asuma Sarutobi, son of the third Hokage and your teacher." Kakuzu says to us.

When he said Asuma fire went off above us.

I freeze at his name. "Nii-San." I say quietly.

Izumo and Kotesu cut off Kakuzu's arms. "Remember us?" They ask.

"I only remember people who make me money." Kakuzu says to them.

"Sora, Ino, Shikamaru, Choji, you guys go fight Asuma." Shikaku says in our heads.

"That's too harsh. He was their teacher." Izumo says in our heads.

"No complaining." Shikaku says to us.

I look down and I clench my fist. "Orders are orders. This is war. I'm going." I say to them and they look at me shocked. I tighten my head band around my forehead.

Shikamaru nods in agreement. "I'm going." Shikamaru says to us.

The four of us stand in front of Asuma.

"You four. You've become fine shinobi." Asuma says to us.

"Ino blind fold me otherwise I won't be able to hit him." I say to her.

She nods and puts a blind fold over my eyes. "There." She says to me.

I nod.

"Its all because of you." Shikamaru says.

I run at where Shikamaru's Shadow possession guides and me I hit Asuma into the rock wall and I jump back. "Thanks Shikamaru."

"You wouldn't have hit him otherwise." Shikamaru says and I stand next to him.

I sigh and I pull down the blindfold and I stare at him. "Shikamaru." I say to him.

"Right." Shikamaru says then does his trap thing but Choji doesn't hit him.

I hit Asuma and he rolls backward. "Choji, this is war. He is dead, we have duties to the alliance." I say to him.

"But." Choji says to me.

"Look he is dead. Does he look alive to you?" I ask him, pointing to Asuma.

"N-no." Choji says to me.

"He is dead, he's been dead. He will kill his own child if we don't do anything. Do you want that to happen?" I ask him.

"No." Choji says to me.

"Then we have to stop him and seal his body." I say to him.

Choji nods.

"Good job Sora." Asuma says to me.

I stand back next to Shikamaru. "Its not gonna last. I know it won't." I say and as Choji goes to hit him he stops. "I knew it." I shake my head.

"Sora." Shikamaru says to me.

"I know." I jump behind Asuma and I go to kick him but he grabs my foot and throws me into the wall. "Shit, he's just as fast as he was when he wasn't dead." I say and I go to punch him but we end up engaging in a Tai Jutsu fight and I scowl as he matches my speed.

"Come on Sora. Your better than this." Tails says in my head.

I go twice as fast now and he watches me surprised and I kick him in the gut making him fly back a good length.

"That's my girl." Tails says in my head.

I smirk. "Alright, this is a challenge. Brother against Sister right?" I ask and Shikamaru and the others sweat drop.

"This is war Sora. Not a sparring match." Shikamaru says to me.

"I know Shikamaru." I say to him and I go into serious mode.

"Your finally serious. Good." Asuma says to me.

He pulls out two kunai and I pull out my katana.

We run at each other and in one clash I'm on the other side of him with our backs facing each other.

Asuma's arm comes off in a flurry of papers but it rebuilds itself while I have a cut on my shoulder.

I scowl. "Paper? Fine, you know what." I turn around and I do multiple hand signs. "Fire Style: Burning Ash." I blow ash out of my mouth and so does Asuma.

"When did she learn how to do that Jutsu?" Shikamaru asks shocked.

Our ash collides and mine over powers his and hits him and I smirk as the Jutsu finishes.

"When did I learn that Jutsu?" I ask myself.

"When you first started training one on one with Asuma." Tails says in my head.

"Oh right." I say to myself.

"Your such a forgetful person." Tails says to me in my head and poofs next to me, about the size of Akamaru with all her tails out.

"So you found out. Who told you?" Asuma asks me as we stand facing each other.

"Long story that I don't have time to explain. So Madara told me while I was protecting the Kage at the Five Kage Summit conference. Then the advisors confirmed it for me. Simple but if I went into detail it would take a while." I say to him. "Tails, kunai claws." I say and I hand her a Kunai. She swallows it and her claws turn into Kunai.

I copy Asuma's Jutsu lines and we set the place on fire with our Jutsu.

"She knows all of Asuma's Jutsu's." Shikamaru says surprised.

"Ash Pile Burning." We say again and we surround each other with gun powder and I ignite first and I jump up before I get burned and I sit on the wall waiting for the fire to go down.

"Did she do it?" Ino asks.

"No, I didn't. Damn." I jump down. "Ok if fire won't work, then." I do some hand signs. "Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu." I say and a water dragon comes up from the sea and attacks Asuma.

"Smart thinking. Paper either burns up with fire or gets soggy and unusable with water." Asuma says to me as he dodges.

I make a few more water dragons and they corner him but Choji stops them.

"Choji, move out of the way." I say to him.

"Sora this is your brother. How can you fight him?" Choji asks me.

I raise an eyebrow. "Choji I said move. I want Asuma Nii-San to rest in peace. Not be used by some Orochimaru wannabe." I say to him and the water dragons fall back to water.

"You mean Kabuto." Shikamaru says to me.

"I don't care what his name is. I'm not letting Asuma Nii-San be used by him. Hear that bookworm. As soon as this war is over I'm coming for you so you don't use any other dead bodies like the twisted person you are." I say to him and Choza protect Choji as Ino talks to him while Shikamaru and me just watch.

Choji evolves from a caterpillar to a Butterfly and I watch amazed and Choji punches Asuma into the wall and Asuma says something to them.

"Sora I'm proud of you." He says as he gets wrapped up and he smiles at us.

Tails poofs back in my body and I move on from there as I help get rid of those Zetsu things and I end up getting sent to the medical tents by Darui's orders.

I walk over and C looks at my injuries.

C uses his Medical Nin Jutsu to heal most of them and he wraps my arm. "Reckless as ever I see." C says to me with a smile.

"I can't help it. Those Zetsu things are stronger at Tai Jutsu than they look. Not to mention I've been fighting reanimated people." I say to him with a shrug.

"Sora come back to HQ." Shikaku says in my head.

"Be careful. We don't want the Rouge Hunter dying now do we?" C asks me.

"No, I have a few people that need their asses kicked after this war, so dying isn't an option right now." I say as I walk out.

I run to HQ in a flash and I stand in the meeting room.

"Your gonna stay here and help us with your Sensory skills. That way we have the advantage." Shikaku says to me.

I raise an eye brow. "Wouldn't we have a better chance if I was fighting out there?" I ask him.

"We would get the advantage with you here since your sensory skills out beat everyone's here." Ao says to me.

"Alright I guess. By the way I should mention Naruto's chakra is getting restless." I say to them.

"If he tries getting out I want you and Tails to intercept him and make sure he doesn't get out." Lady Tsunade says to me.

"You make it sound like he's a trouble making cat." I say to her and I sit on the floor and I put my hands together as I close my eyes and I help them with sensing stuff.

"And its night." Lady Tsunade says to me.

I sit up against the wall. "Sheesh, next time I see a white Zetsu I'm gonna pulverize it." I say to them with a grin.

"Leave it to you to smile or grin during war." Tails says and poofs on the floor next to me exhausted.

"What happened to you?" I ask her.

"We've been combining our sensory skills to help idiot. Or did you forget." Tails says to me.

"No, I just didn't think you would be this exhausted." I pull out a water bottle and I pour some water into a bowl. I set it in front of her. "There."

She drinks it while me and Lady Tsunade talk about stuff.

"Seriously?" Lord Raikage asks us. "Why are you two just chatting during a war?" 

"Because at the moment I don't sense anything off and Tails and I need a break." I say to him.

"She raises a valid point. Sensory types do have their limits." Shikaku says then looks at me and Tails. "Why don't you guys go check with all the Medical Units and see how they are doing." Shikaku says to me.

I shrug and stand up. "I don't see a problem with that. I'll check with the Units as well to see how they are doing." I say to him and Tails poofs back inside me.

"Mental states is what we need to keep an eye on as well as physical." Lady Tsunade says to me.

I nod. "Alright since its night I should have good cover to get past any still living Zetsu but just in case I'm taking my katana." I say and Lady Tsunade nods and hands it to me.

"Be back by morning and if your not join the closest unit until further orders." Lady Tsunade orders me.

"Right." I strap my katana to my side and I jump out the window and I run to the first Unit and I meet up with Darui.

"Sora what's the current status at HQ?" Darui asks me as we walk.

"The sensory types are exhausted and Lord Raikage and Lady Tsunade are on edge. Shikaku is a bit frustrated while Mabui is doing her best to help everyone at HQ." I say to him and he nods.

"What about the other units? How many Shinobi have we lost?" Darui asks me as we make rounds around the shinobi.

"I don't know about the other units. I was gonna go around and check the Medical units on Shikaku's orders and I decided I would check the units as well. We have lost 40,000 shinobi out of the 80,000 we had." I say to Darui and his eyes widen.

"That many?" Darui asks himself.

I grin at him. "Don't worry. We'll win, no matter what." I say to him with my grin.

Everyone looks at me reassured. "Yeah." They all say to me.

I check the medical corps in this unit along with the unit members and I run to the next one and I meet up with Kitsuchi.

"Sora?" Kurotsuchi asks walking up to us.

I look at them with a grin. "I came to check on all the units including the medical units." I say to them.

Kitsuchi and Kurosuchi walk with me as I check the Shinobi of this unit and they all follow me.

"Sora how many shinobi were lost today?" Kitsuchi asks me.

"40,000 unfortunately." I say to them. "But we will win this war no matter what, I promise." I say with a grin.

All the shinobi look at me reassured as I grin at them.

"Nothing can beat Sora. She's too awesome to bring down." Kurotsuchi says returning my grin.

I laugh a bit and I check with the medical corps.

I begin to walk to the next unit.

"So you came to check up on us?" Neji asks stepping in front of me.

"So what if I did? Besides I'm being ordered to come check up on everyone." I say to him with a smirk.

Neji just sighs from his place at the gate. "And if you didn't have any orders?" Neji asks me.

"I probably would have snuck out when no one was looking so I could stop myself from being bored." I say to him and he nods.

"Hey Sora." Kiba and Hinata say to me.

"Hey guys." I say to them.

Shino and Karui walk up to me.

"So what are you doing here?" Karui asks me.

"She's on orders to check on everyone." Neji says to her as he stands next to me.

"Yeah?" Karui asks me.

I nod. "Yeah, now its on to the third division. See ya guys later." I say to them and Neji places a hand on my head with a smirk and I grin at them and I run off to the third division.

I meet up with Kakashi.

"Hey Sora, why are you here?" Kakashi asks me.

"Shikaku and Lady Tsunade ordered me to come check on all the divisions and the Medical Units." I say to him.

"MY YOUTHFUL RIVAL." Lee yells and side hugs me with a grin.

I sweat drop along with Kakashi.

"Hey Lee." I say to him and he lets go of me with a grin.

"So your checking up on everyone?" Lee asks me as the three of us walk around and I check on everyone with a smile and they follow me.

"Yes." I say to him and everyone crowds around me.

"Sora?" Most of the Leaf Village Shinobi in this unit ask surprised.

I smile at them.

"Sora how many did we lose?" Kakashi asks me.

"Around 40,000. But on the bright side we 50,000 of those white Zetsu down and most of the Reanimated people down today." I say to him with a grin.

Kakashi gives me his closed eyed smile.

"But don't worry about losing this war. We WILL win no matter what. I promise." I say to them with a grin.

Everyone cheers but Kakashi just continues with his closed eyed smile.

"You raised her good Kakashi." Guy says to him with his grin.

"IDIOT." Sakura yells and hits me on the head.

"Ow, why am I the idiot?" I ask her as I rub the new forming bump on my head.

"Don't make promises like that you dimwit." Sakura says to me.

I crack a crooked smile as I look at her. "I don't go back on my promises Pinky." I say to her through gritted teeth.

"What was that Cow?" Sakura asks me.

"You heard me forehead. I don't go back on my word." I say to her with a smirk.

"Now isn't the time to be fighting you two." Kakashi says to us.

"Oh right, I should finish up my orders." I say scratch the back of my neck nervously.

"Orders this late?" Sai asks me.

"Yeah but I can't sit in the same place for too long. I get bored too easily." I say to him with a grin.

"You did that for the entire day." Sakura says to me.

"Yeah but I was helping Ao and his team with sensing where the enemy is." I say to her and she just sighs and hits me on the head. "Since everyone here is ok for the most part I need to check up on the Fourth Division then the Fifth Division." I say to them and Kakashi nods and I run off backwards with a grin and I turn around and run to the Fourth Division and I see the Tsuchikage and Gaara waiting for me.

"Your finally here." The Tsuchikage says to me irritated.

I bend down to look at him. "I was checking the first through third divisions. What were you doing you old geezer?" I ask him.

He just grumbles.

"Now Sora, don't you think you should be nice to your elders?" Gaara asks me with his smile.

I stand up and I blow air through my nose. "What elders?" I ask him.

"She doesn't have any manners does she?" A girl with dusty brown hair asks.

"Seems so." A girl with long dark hair says to her.

"Should you guys be either on look out or helping your comrades?" I ask them annoyed.

"We've had problems with them all day." Temari says walking up to me with a smirk.

I cross my arms over my chest and Jonin Flack Jacket. "Want me to help with that? I've gotten every kid in the Leaf Village to cooperate before with out having to hurt anyone." I say to her and she laughs and shakes her head.

"No their just Genin. Its fine." Temari says to me.

I grin at her. "Fine. Anyways how is your Shinobi Gaara?" I ask turning to him as I let my arms drop to my sides with a serious face.

"Fine, what about the other divisions?" Gaara asks me.

"Good for the most part. Everyone is on edge because of today." I say to him and he nods.

"Naruto?" Gaara asks me.

"He's staying put but I don't think he will in the morning." I say to him and he nods.

"You better keep him safe if he gets out." Temari says to me.

"I've been ordered to make sure he stays put if he tries getting out." I say to her and the two girls just stare at me.

"How can she talk to them so freely?" The girl with the long dark hair asks.

I walk over to them and I look down at them slightly. "What are your names?" I ask them.

"Mines Matsuri." The girl with the short dusty brown hair says to me.

"And mines Yukata." The girl with the long dark hair says to me nervously.

I sigh. "My name is Sora. To answer your question about how I talk to them is because I go from nation to nation strengthening the bonds for the Leaf Village. That and me Temari and Gaara are friends. Great friends along with Kankuro." I say to them and their eyes widen at my name.

"Your the person we see once a month run through our village?" Matsuri asks me.

I shrug and I walk back next to Temari. "So what if I am?"

"She keeps to herself. She's a mystery to everyone so don't take her responses personally." Temari says to them.

I grin. "Just my personality." I say to her and she rolls her eyes.

I look around at everyone to see them all wary of their surroundings and on edge.

"Sora do you have anything else to say?" Gaara asks me.

"I've said this three times already but, don't worry this war will be won, I promise." I say loud enough so everyone can hear me.

Gaara nods. "Us division leaders will help make sure that happens and Sora your taking on a heavy promise. Do you think you can handle it?" Gaara asks me.

I grin at him. "Of course. Besides I hunt Rouges for a living. If I lose to a Rouge then my title as Rouge Hunter is a lie. I have a reputation to uphold ya know." I say and I poke him in the forehead and he looks at me shocked. "Besides, I'm not just fighting for this war to be over. My goal is to help create peace between the countries and to not have to go through any more wars. That's what everyone should aim for in my opinion. If we all work for peace then it will become a reality for us." I say as I look at everyone.

"What a drag. You really know what to say don't you Sora." Shikamaru says to me as he places his hands in his pockets.

"When don't I?" I ask him and he shrugs. "Anyways I have one more division to check so see ya." I say to them and Gaara and Temari nod while Shikamaru just stares at me in shock.

I run to the fifth division and I meet up with Mifune.

"Hello Sora." Mifune says to me.

"How is your division doing?" I ask him.

"Fine, now may I ask why you are here?" Mifune asks me.

"Shikaku ordered me to check on the Medical Units and the Divisions as well." I say to him and he nods. "If everything is fine here then I have to be back at HQ by sunrise." I say to him and he nods.

"Your a sharp blade. People are like swords." Mifune says to me.

I grin at him and I turn around and run till sunrise and by the time it turns sunrise I'm sitting in HQ bored. I sit at the table and I tap my fingers bored on it and Lady Tsunade and the Raikage watch me amused.

"Sooooo boooooreeeedddd." I say and I hit my head on the table.

Ao laughs slightly. "Your always bored." He says to me.

 I scowl into the table. "Because I have nothing to do." I mutter.

Lady Tsunade throws a senbon at me but I deflect it with a shuriken and the Senbon flies at her and I catch my shuriken.

"Nice try Lady Tsunade." I say with my chin on the table and the shuriken back in my pouch.

"That gave you something to do right?" Lady Tsunade says with a smirk.

I groan and I accidentally fall out of my chair and I land on my back. "Damn I'm a klutz."

I sense Naruto getting out and I stand up. "Alright Naruto is trying to get out. I'll go stop him." I say and Lady Tsunade and Lord Raikage nod and I jump out the window and I run to where he is and I hit him on the head in my Tails form.

"Ow, wait are you here to stop me?" Naruto asks.

"Orders are orders. I have to follow them." I say to him and he aims a punch for me but I grab his fist and I throw him into the tree.

"Right challenging you is a bad idea." Naruto says and appears behind me and runs.

I look at him shocked.

"Sora get a hold of yourself. He's the son of the Konohoha's yellow flash." Tails says in my head.

I run after him and he looks behind me and freaks out and runs faster.

I scowl and I appear in front of him in a flash and I block the way. "No." I say to him.

He grins and jumps over me and continues running.

I run after him.

"If your a jinchurik too then you would understand about being confined. I didn't see you at all in turtle island so you got to take place in the war. Let me participate." Naruto says as I run next to him.

"Who said I was fighting. I've been in the meeting room of HQ bored out of my mind since Lady Tsunade won't let me leave." I say and I stand in front of him and he just growls and picks me up like a potato sack and continues running.

"Then why are you stopping me from taking place?" Naruto asks me.

"Because I'm protecting you, that's why. I'm not letting another one of my Team Members of team seven leave." I say to him and he stops and drops me.

"I'm not leaving till I become Hokage, got that?" Naruto asks me.

"So what? We are up against Madara, Naruto. He held his ground against our first Hokage. Even I won't be able to beat him with my Nature Style, so what makes you think you will be able to beat him when you can't even beat me in a Tai Jutsu fight?" I ask him as I stand up.

"I beat Pain right? I've beaten every one who stood in my way Sora. So I will beat Madara." Naruto says to me.

"You can't Naruto. I've already studied him and I know how his Jutsu work. He's almost unbeatable. If I were to fight him I could probably hold my ground for a while against him but not even your Dad was able to beat him. He only managed to get one hit with his rasengan and he was Konohoha's yellow flash. If you fight him he will take your Tailed beast." I say to him. "And end your life and I won't be able to bring you back."

Naruto places a hand on my shoulder with a grin. "I said I won't die till I'm Hokage. If you won't let me fight him then I will challenge you and win just to prove that I can beat him." Naruto says to me.

"Naruto why, why do you always insist on doing everything? Why can't you let us protect you for once instead of you trying to protect us? Why won't you just go back and train?" I ask him as I look down with a clenched fist. "Gaara, Kakashi, Kitsuchi, Mifune, Darui, Lady Tsunade, Lord Raikage, Lady Mizukage, Lord Tsuchikage, Sakura, Neji, Ten-Ten, Ino, Shikamaru, Temari, Kankuro, everyone in the five countries and the Land of Iron are fighting to protect you and Bee. We are all putting our lives at risk just so Tsuki no Me won't happen. Your tailed beasts are the only thing that's stopping it from happening. We are fighting to keep you away from Madara so he won't extract your tailed beasts and kill you and then letting us get stuck in a forever Gen-Jutsu that no one can get out of." I say to him. "I'm fighting here right now to make sure you and Bee are safe. I don't want anyone to suffer anymore, I only want peace. But if you and Bee get captured my dream and everyone else's efforts will be for nothing Naruto, nothing." I look at him.

Naruto looks at me shocked. "Sora."

"Please Naruto go back into Island Turtle and continue training." I say to him.

"Let me ask you something Sora." Naruto says to me.

I nod.

"Let me through." Naruto says to me.

I pull out my katana and I stand in front of him. "No Naruto, now go back and continue your training." I say to him.

"This is bad Sora, you can't fight him at your current emotional level. You need to calm down." Tails says in my head.

I blink and Naruto's gone and I look around. "Damn it. Alright Tails can you connect me and Shikaku telepathically?" I ask her.

"Yeah hold on." Tails says to me.

"Sora? What happened? Did you get Naruto back into Island Turtle?" Shikaku asks me.

"No, I blinked and he was gone in a flash." I sheathe my katana. "He's hidden his presence and I can't sense him at all with all those barriers up." I say to him.

"Damn it." Shikaku says.

"And since I entered the barriers and I'm a Jinchuriki, I can't get out." I say to him and he says damn it again and I sigh. "Its fine, I have a feeling Naruto is being accompanied by Bee so they might be able to get out and take this damn blocking jutsu down. I'll trail them afterwards." I say to him.

"You better get them back inside the turtle." Shikaku says and cuts off.

"Fuck this shit. Now I have to figure out where he went so I can follow him." I say and Tails just nods.

The barriers get broken and so does the blocking jutsu and I follow them for a while.

"Ok Sora, come on out." Bee says and him and Naruto stop to look at me.

I walk out. "Go back to Island Turtle, before I have to take you back by force." I say to them.

"Sora, Lady Tsunade and Lord Raikage are coming so just hold them off for a bit till they get there the come here. Got that?" Shikaku says in my head.

I mentally growl. "Fine." I say in my head.

"Good." Shikaku says to me.

"Sorry Sora but I'm not going back." Naruto says to me with a smirk.

"Funny, that's what every single rouge including Sasuke has said to me. The only person to actually escape me is Sasuke since he had really strong buddies with him." I say to Naruto. "Go back to Island Turtle." I say to them.

"Naruto we should do as she said since she's on orders but." Bee says to him.

"But we won't because she's on orders." Naruto says with a smirk.

I transform into Tails at her full height. "I'm telling you to go back to Island Turtle." I say to them. 

"Go on ahead Naruto. I'll take care of her." Bee says and transforms into the 8 Tails full size.

"Sora this is bad." Tails says to me.

"I figured." I say to her.

Me and Bee both create the Tailed Beast Bomb and we fire it at each other, but we're even and I scowl mentally as the Jutsu finishes.

"Kunai Claws." I say and Tail's claws turn into kunai and I slash at Bee but he dodges and goes into the water. "Damn it. Alright we're going after Naruto instead." I say to Tails.

"Right." Tails says to me and we run after him still in the beast form.

We soon catch up with him and I paw him into a rock. "Secret Jutsu: Play." Me and Tails say and we paw Naruto around like a toy ball.

"This is embarrassing." Naruto says to me.

Naruto jumps on my head and I growl and I try shaking him off.

"Get off my head." I say as I shake my head.

Naruto clings on for dear life. "No. Not until you give up." Naruto says really loud in my ear.

I slightly whimper at the loudness and bash my head into the ground like an Ostritch and I Naruto slams into the ground as I do that.

Naruto farts in my nose on accident and me and Tails fall over unconscious.
____________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 2.1K 28
Disclaimer: I don't own naruto or anything surrounding it, It all own by Kishimoto . If I could change anything in Naruto, it would be the war arc ex...
3.9K 84 15
Shikamaru and Temari go to prom as each others date but they fake it all... The story takes place with them in privet high school it's about April th...
38.9K 2.3K 46
-CURRENT ARC: Chunin Exams\/ (Chapters 41 - N/A) [Prologue: 1 - 23 Team Assignment: 24 - 28 Land of Waves: 29 - 34 Pre-Chunin Exams: 35 - 40] This is...
46.3K 1.8K 31
A simple girl, living in a simple life... BUT one day, a weird mark appeared in her forhead. She told her parents about it and she expect them to be...