Forbidden Desire. | ✓

By NamjoonBieber

Sahara Akbar is a happy-go-lucky, naïve 19 year old Muslim girl, raised with high morals and ethics. She trie... More

Author's Note
(1) Hotter Than Hell.
(2) Distraction.
(3) Would You Mind.
(4) I Have Questions.
(5) Wake Me Up.
(6) The Climb.
(7) Beginning of a Nightmare.
(8) Somebody To You.
(9) Sealed Fate.
(10) Hell On Earth.
(11) False Accusations.
(12) The Other Woman.
(13) Out of Place.
(14) She's a Warrior.
Author's Note: Goodbye...?
(15) Don't Mention Them.
(16) Talking To The Moon.
(17) Small Doses.
(18) Beauty In The Breakdown.
(19) She's Beautiful.
(20) Please, Make It Stop.
(21) Lady In Red.
(22) I Can't Let You Go.
(23) Can't Help Falling In Love.
(24) Love Me Like You Do.
Author's Note: Characters.
Author's Note: Characters (Part 2).
(25) Give All My Secrets Away.
(26) Scared to Be Lonely.
(27) Come Back To Me.
(28) Our Time Together.
(29) Hold Onto Me.
(30) She's Back.
(31) Hurts So Good.
(33) Cry For Love.
(34) I Fall Apart.
(35) I Need You.
(36) Too Much To Ask.
(37) Comatose.
(38) Only Memories After All.
(39) Find What You're Looking For.
(40) We Don't Talk Anymore.
(41) Tragic Endings.
(42) Didn't Know Better.
(43) Belong To You.
Author's Note: Warning.
(44) Small Bump.
(45) Complicated.
(46) A Thousand Years.
Epilogue.

(32) Leaving Before Tomorrow Comes.

43.9K 1.8K 482
By NamjoonBieber

"Stay in the car, let me handle this." Viktor quickly closes the car door.

Sahara rolls down the window, "Maybe I should just go with him, I can't let anyone get hurt because of me."

"He won't hurt me, at least I hope not. Don't worry, just stay inside. If anything, here are my keys, switch to the driver's seat and drive away if I tell you, do you understand?"

"I can't leave y–"

"Sahara, you don't have a choice. Damian is fucking mad and honestly, I don't trust him when he's mad."

Sahara nods.

Viktor walks towards Damian, slowly but also, keeps his distance, "Listen, mate. I don't think it's a good idea to talk to Sahara now. I think you need to give her some space to clear her head. I think you need to clear your head."

"What did she say?" Damian says in almost a whispering tone.

"You and Stella–"

"She made a move on me. Sahara just walked in at the wrong time. I was telling her to stop but she didn't fucking stop."

"I hate to be the one who's killing the vibe here, but you could've stopped it if you truly wanted to. Sorry, man. Do Sahara a favour and let her clear her head, give her some time.  She's taken a straight blow to the heart to the point where it's physically painful for her, shit." Viktor takes a few steps towards Damian and places his hand on Damian's shoulder, "I need you to calm yourself before talking to Sahara. Don't scare her off, mate."

With that, Viktor walks back to his car, leaving behind the blank faced Damian.

"Is he okay?" Sahara asks. Viktor cannot believe that this girl still cares for Damian after taking a such a heavy blow to her emotions.

"He'll manage." He didn't explain any further. "Where am I taking you?"

"Home."

"Your apartment?"

"No, Damian's."

"What? Why there? You have a death wish?" Viktor was shocked.

"I might. I want to die right at this moment because my heart feels like someone ripped it out of my rib cage. Anyways, I need him to talk to me, I need him to– I don't know! I just need to talk to him. Why did I freaking deserve this?" Sahara puts her head in between her hands.

Viktor keeps driving quietly, "Hey, I know this is random but I understand that going anywhere with someone out of your family is not right for you, soooo... what if I consider you a little sister? Put a label on our relationship: really fake siblings."

That made Sahara giggle slightly, "I think that's a wonderful idea."

"What do you call older brothers in your culture?"

"Well, in my language, it's Bhai."

"Ba-ee?"

Sahara's trying really hard not to laugh at the pronunciation because that's really rude.

"I butchered it, didn't I? Good thing I don't have to say it. " He laughs, "That's what you're going to call me from now on because I know you don't have any actual siblings. Well, now, you have an older brother. Congrats, sis."

"You're close. It's okay, I'm the only one who has to say it. Yay! I always wanted a sibling. I always considered Ria as my sister. This is nice." Sahara smiles at Viktor then looks out the window as she lets a few tears slip out.

• • •

"Are you sure you're going to be okay?" Viktor asks through his car window.

Sahara nods.

"You know you don't have to do this. I can take you back to your apartment with Ria and you can think about it." Viktor reassures. Sahara shakes her head. "Okay, fine then, cal–"

Sahara interrupts Viktor, "I know, I know, call you if anything goes really wrong."

He gave her a smile, "Good luck." And he drives off.

• • •

She walks in the the house, silence. "Oh, right. Everyone has the day off today because Damian and I had something planned..." Sahara says out loud to herself sadly.

The empty mansion is making her lonelier than she already feels. She could call Ria but Ria would bring an axe with her and slice Damian in half without thinking it through. "Okay, bad idea."

She goes into her room that she shares with Damian. She sits on the couch overlooking the view in front of the window.

And then, it all comes crashing down. Her whole heart feels as if it weighs a thousand pounds, her tears pouring out of her eyes as she clutches onto her chest. It became so unbearable that she felt like she wants to hit her chest a couple of times to make it all stop.

"Why did you do this to me, Damian? Why?" Were the last words she said before fell asleep on the couch.

• • •

Sahara wakes up to some noises in the hallways of outside of her room. She picks up her phone to check the time: 12:30AM. And, "40 missed called from Damian? What in the world... That's a bit excessive." She says out loud to to herself.

Then, there's a loud bang on the door that makes Sahara jump off her seat, I'm home alone... Ya Allah...

The door swings open with a loud bang when it hits the wall. "Damian?" She calls out to him. She could tell he's drunk from miles away.

Oh shoot, oh shoot, oh shoot, drunk Damian is not good. Ya Allah, save me. I've dealt with so much in the past 24 hours, I don't think I can deal anymore.

"Well, well, well, you're not in bed with Viktor I see? Or did you finish up with him and just get home?" Damian says in an uncoordinated, drunk voice.

Sahara doesn't answer. It hurts that Damian would even suspect her of such activities.

She slowly starts to back up until her back hits the wall, trapping her. Her legs become almost numb from panic, anxiety stricken skin. She feels her hands shaking, she's afraid, and hurt.

Damian takes a few long strides towards her, reaching her within seconds. Sahara's breath is caught in her throat. "Did you enjoy your little act with Viktor?" His face hovering over hers, his breath smells of alcohol, just as Sahara thought.

Sahara looks over at the side, avoiding his eyes. There would be no use fighting him while he's not in his right mind.

"Look at me!" Damian yells, making Sahara flinch. Sahara doesn't turn to look at him, tears threaten to escape her eyes.

Sahara musters up her courage and says, "N-No."

"What the fuck did you just say?" Damian's voice fills up with anger.

"I s-said, n-n-no. I don't have to g-give you a-any kind of e-explanation either, after what y-you've d-done to m-me." Sahara stutters through her words.

Damian grabs her wrists tightly as he pushes them against the sides of her head. "Going after my best mate and you won't even explain yourself?" He growls.

She can smell the alcohol in his breath, "Damian, it hurts, please let go."

"Fuck you! Do you want to fuck Viktor now, huh? Or did you two already fuck?" His stern face inches away from hers.

"N-No! Astaghfirullah (Arabic: I seek forgiveness from Allah), I have no such feelings for Mr. Petrov." Sahara eyes filling up with tears from the heaviness in her heart.

Damian starts leaving harsh kisses down her neck, "Did he do it like this?" His kisses start trailing down her neck towards her breasts, "Or like this?"

"Stop!" Sahara bursts into tears, sobbing quietly. "Please, stop. I didn't do anything with him, you hypocrite!"

Damian's lips hovering over hers. He licks his lips and Sahara could feel herself becoming weak at the mere action of Damian's. "Then, prove it. Fuck, just kiss me, Sahara." He says in a rough and low tone.

Sahara whispers, "I can't... y-you can't just do this to m-me after what you did with h-her."

Damian puts his forehead on Sahara's, "I didn't do anything, I swear. She came onto me, I swear to you I was stopping her but she just– I know this doesn't mean you should forgive me but please, Sahara, don't do this, please."

Damian's pleading voice melts Sahara, she places her hand on his cheek. "It hurt so much Damian, I thought I'd die from the pain." she says in her cracked voice.

Damian's heart stung from the pain in Sahara's voice. It's so visible, how much pain she's in. He kisses her cheeks, kissing away her tears.

"Sahara, please, I'm sorry..." Damian always got his way, but this time, this time, he won't.

"I need you to give me time. I need to clear my mind. I can't let you hurt like this over and over again, give me some time to heal." She places a small kiss on his lips, "Goodbye, Damian Vasiliev."

"Sahara, don't fucking do this to me." Damian's voice is angry but coated in hurting. Sahara's soft hands slips from his grip as she walks out the door.

Sahara doesn't look back because she knows if she looks back, she'll want to run back into his arms. She can't do that, she needs time to get herself together. She needs time.

Damian looses his mind the moment Sahara steps out of the door. He grabs the vase beside him and throws it against the mirror, which leaves a million pieces of glass shards on the floor.

He sits on the edge of the bed, with his head resting on the palms of his hands, "She can't just fucking walk out on me, The Damian Romeo Vasiliev." His voice turns softer, "Sahara, why did you walk out on me? You can't do this to me, fuck! I will show you who you're walking out on!"

• • •

[Sneak Peak For The Next Chapter]

"Damian! You idiot! You need to stop drinking and man up." Viktor takes the vodka bottle away from him.

"Fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you. Don't bloody tell me what to do." Damian says in a slurred tone.

"Damian, babe, I brought us some sexy toys to play wi– oh, Viktor, what a surprise." Stella smirks at the expression on Viktor's face.

Viktor puts down the alcohol bottle before he hurt someone with it, "Damian, you little shit. Are you fucking kidding me?"

- - -

A/N: I'm just curious, what country are you guys from? I'm from Canada 🇨🇦.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK OF SAHARA'S DECISION TO TAKE SOME TIME OFF FROM MR. VASILIEV? AGREE? DISAGREE? Okay, idk why I'm yelling, lmao. 😂

I won't be able to update one more chapter this weekend b/c I have a few tests to study for. 😢 But I'll make sure next week's chapters are THE BOM DOT COM. 🤣

Please vote and comment and let me know how y'all feel!! // Follow me on Instagram: forbidden.darkness ♥️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

947K 41.3K 55
"Sold" I didn't even think that just one word will be changed my entire life. ____ A 25-years old dangerous yet gorgeous Mafia King fell in loved wit...
431K 26.8K 56
#1 in #muslim 12 Aug, 2021 #4 in #islam 29 May, 2021 #7 in #Allah 4 May, 2021 #8 in spiritual 15,16,17 September 2016 Thanks for stoppi...
976K 63.4K 59
#Ranked 4 (27/07/19). Thank you so much my beautiful readers. Hanya Qureshi, a nineteen year old pampered daughter of Mrs & Mr. Qureshi, and a loving...
736K 50.4K 61
Qulsum Abi is going through a lot. Her step mother only favors Qulsum's step sisters and brother Worst part is they become great actors in front of h...