You Were There For Me Why?

Od HolloweenQueen

Hollow Heart is a new student from Spain and Speaks English and is a Youtuber her channel is HollowHeartsNeve... Více

It's No one
Let's be Friends!
Why are You here?!
Don't make me hurt them
We are Runners

New Girl

4 1 0
Od HolloweenQueen

Hollows P.O.V

I sat down in the bus and every One was silent and everyone stared at me. I sat down in a empty seat and put on Crash and Burn by G-Eazy and Kehlani. A tap on my shoulder alerted me and I turned to see a brunet.She obviously wore way to much makeup and She had a smirk on her face. "Who are you?" She snapped. "Hollow Heart and who the hell do you think you are?" I snapped back. I took out my head phones and put it in my J string.

"Who am I?! Who am I?!" She pouted. "I don't know who you are, are you a movie star were you in a coma or something." I said with aditude. "I don't like you new girl!" She said as people gasped. "I'm not a fucking Facebook post you don't have to like me bitch" I said sitting back down. I  could feel the air tense and she threw a punch I caught her fist and stood up.

I punched her in her face making her stumble back and her nose bleed. I sat back down as I heard cheers. I sighed and Black Hole Sun came on by Soundgarden and I smiled. The school was large and was full of students. "Hey Hollow is it oh well were here" I tall boy said with two of his friends behind him. "Oh yeah thanks." I said getting up I slipped and I was caught by a boy with dirty blonde hair. "Woah be careful there" he said lifting me back up on my combat boots. "Thanks" I said and walked off.

I walked up to what looked like a teacher. "Excuse me which way is the office I'm new here" I said as he sighed and was leading me to what looked like a whole nother classroom. I saw a large desk with two people sitting there. "Umm hello I'm new here my name is Hollow Heart I need a schedule." I said as she sighed as well it seems like everyone here is depressed or stuck up.

The old lady handed me a piece of paper  I said thank you and left. A girl came up to me and she had a name tag it said Molly "hi I'm Molly I'm here to take you to your class." She said looking at my schedule. "Just follow me." She said with a cheesy smile. She is stuck up obviously I thought to myself.

I was in Science first. "Here you go!" She said walking off I sighed and walked in The teacher looked at me and she smiled. "Ahh and here is our new student how about you take a seat next to hmm Craig over there." She said and pointed to a boy with dirty blonde hair he looked at me with blue eyes.

I walked over to him and sat down and she kept talking I put in my head phones and listened to Leviathan by G-Eazy and Sam Martin. I was sketching in my notebook and Craig looked over my shoulder and smiled. "That's good" he remarked. It was a girl lying dead in the floor and a apple in the floor filled with razor blades and she looked zombified. "Thanks." I replied.

"Excuse me miss Heart would you like to share with the class what you are drawing?" She asked and I smiled. "Yeah sure." I said getting up and showed the class what I drew the teacher saw and was horrified. I heard cool and other things but most things I did hear was muffled by my music.  I sat back down and continued to sketch. I colored it in and made it look like that prick from the bus.

"That looks like Amy" Craig said as I smiled. "Yeah that bitch deserved what she got." I told him as he laughed. "She did someone needed to do it" he said with a smile. I was staring and he looked at me and I snapped out of it and put my hair behind me ear. A bell rang and everyone left and Molly came running up to me.

"Next class is social studies then lunch." She said leading me to the door. And I walked in as she walked off i saw the teacher he was tall and muscular it was weird. I caught his eye and he rushed over to me and gripped onto my shoulders.

"This is miss Hollow Heart students I hope you treat her with as much respect as I will or more." He said leading me to a seat next to the other boy on the bus he was wearing a Red jacket and he had glasses and dark black hair. "Hi I'm Evan" he said greetingly. "Hollow" I said joking out my hand as he gladly shook it.

"I like your channel you Draw and they are really cool and I like it when you do parcore in Gmod." He said smiling. "Thanks I like yours too" I said as he froze. "I don't have a channel" he lied. "Yes you do it's Vannossgaming" I said quietly. "How would you know?" He asked suspiciously. "I recognize your voice plus you might of just given yourself up."

I said pulling out my note book and drew a Ariel she had no eyes she had a smile plastered on her face there was ooze coming through her sockets. In her chest there was a knife plunged into her it was slowly bleeding. "That's awesome!" Evan exclaimed. "Thanks" I said as the teacher cleared his throat and looked at me disappointed but I didn't care.

The second bell Rang and No Molly in sight that's because it's lunch. I brought my satchel it had my notebook and markers in it. I sat down at a empty table and pulled out my fruit salad it contained of lettuce, strawberry, apples and lemon juice.

I started to eat and people sat down I looked up to see Evan and Craig. "Oh hey what's up?" I asked as no one answered. I looked back up to see them staring at me. "Uh guys are you okay?" I asked as they snapped out of it. "Yeah were good." Craig replied.

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

440K 11K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...
553K 8.5K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
748K 27.5K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
140K 5K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...